PDA

View Full Version : So I go to the Bank

Julio
04-22-2006, 12:25 PM
To make a deposti. Also to withdraw some cash. I always fill out 2 slips, I know I can Withdraw and receive from one slip. But for some odd reason I prefer to fill out both.

Everytime I make a Withdrawal I get asked for ID also...

So today, The lady at the counter was on the phone , Speaking what sounded like Indian, I dont know, All I know it was no English.

Anyways. I wanted to withdrawal $120.00 , I handed her both slips, she process the Deposit 1st, Then looks at the withdrawal Slip , Didnt ask for my ID and open her drawer and counts the money and handed me the money, I double count and Find two $100.00 Bills.. Yup wtf mate! Im thinking what a moron out of the 6 bills , 2 of them were $100. For a second I thought, Im bouncing with this money.. But then I thought.. man Im in retail and this bank has done me right.

I go back and ask for the manager on duty, This lady comes up and I explained to her what happened. Her Jaw dropped down and was like thank you and blah blah blah.

When you doing business get the fuck of the phone.

Thanks.

The Yousef
04-22-2006, 12:29 PM
But then I thought.. man Im in retail and this bank has done me right.
...you know many people in your position would never return that cash...you're a good man! :goodjob:

GsrTurbo320
04-22-2006, 12:30 PM
JESUS CHRIST!

wow..lol
+1

And what a dumb indian biatch!

Slowboy
04-22-2006, 12:31 PM
yeah thats a hard, situation, to deal with, but you did the right thing, i probably would have to but i would have sat there for like and hour just thinking of what i should do.

thinkfast®
04-22-2006, 12:32 PM
-1 for being honest

PSINXS
04-22-2006, 12:42 PM
its always good to be honest like that. i try to apply the same principle as well. Good job Julio.

Mr. Antonov
04-22-2006, 12:45 PM
ever notice how indians are usually very smart.. like at school.. they get perfect A's.. but they have no common sence about anything

IntegraXTR
04-22-2006, 12:54 PM
man alot of ppl in that type of position would have just bounced with the money but I guess you did a good deed

Kevykev
04-22-2006, 12:55 PM
To make a deposti. Also to withdraw some cash. I always fill out 2 slips, I know I can Withdraw and receive from one slip. But for some odd reason I prefer to fill out both.

Everytime I make a Withdrawal I get asked for ID also...

So today, The lady at the counter was on the phone , Speaking what sounded like Indian, I dont know, All I know it was no English.

Anyways. I wanted to withdrawal $120.00 , I handed her both slips, she process the Deposit 1st, Then looks at the withdrawal Slip , Didnt ask for my ID and open her drawer and counts the money and handed me the money, I double count and Find two $100.00 Bills.. Yup wtf mate! Im thinking what a moron out of the 6 bills , 2 of them were $100. For a second I thought, Im bouncing with this money.. But then I thought.. man Im in retail and this bank has done me right.

I go back and ask for the manager on duty, This lady comes up and I explained to her what happened. Her Jaw dropped down and was like thank you and blah blah blah.

When you doing business get the fuck of the phone.

Thanks.

yuo did the right thing son. Wonder what most peeps on this site would do...

The Golden Child
04-22-2006, 01:01 PM
+1 for being honest ..
i would of done the same cause my bank is cool people ..

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-22-2006, 01:04 PM
i wouldnt care for extra 80 in my pocket but its good being honest

gijoe0720
04-22-2006, 01:09 PM
I would have done the same thing cause my mom works at the credit union I go to. I am pretty sure there that if they are on the phone someone else will take their place till they are off the phone. I have never been there and someone be helpin someone and they be on the phone at the same time.

quickdodge®
04-22-2006, 01:25 PM
yuo did the right thing son. Wonder what most peeps on this site would do...

This past Thursday, a customer overpayed me for his Bud order by only $1. He never even knew. I turned and gave him the dollar bill back. I told him that although it was only one dollar, it was the morality of it that I was seeing. Karma is all I can think of. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
04-22-2006, 01:26 PM
good man..

thats crazy tho.

Kevykev
04-22-2006, 01:28 PM
JESUS CHRIST!

wow..lol
+1

And what a dumb indian biatch!

that was unneccesary man, dumb but regardless of race.

quickdodge®
04-22-2006, 01:42 PM
that was unneccesary man, dumb but regardless of race.

That's the reason for the "REP THIS IDIOT" thread that Carrasco made this past week. Later, QD.