PDA

View Full Version : Turboturd....kept his word

UpSideDownDesi
04-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Well this time he finally kept his word because yesterday i got money back from him so bro :goodjob: for keeping your word this time. I hope all the problems get resolved with other buyers on here so you can get your rep back up. Once again :goodjob: for sending the money back and solving the problem.

Halfwit
04-22-2006, 12:16 PM
didnt see that one coming.

turboturd
04-22-2006, 12:22 PM
I told you guys im not a scammer or a bad guy!
Ive got alot of good vouches on this board if you just take teh time to find them.
ive sold alot of stuff on here and bought alot of stuff.
instead of paypallin him back i went the extra step, got a certified money order, and maild it to him so paypal wont take there fee's

enjoy, btw keep the hood pins as my apology for the key being lost in the mail.

DurtySpeed
04-22-2006, 01:15 PM
Congrats man. I am glad to see you stepping up to resolve all this.

As for the buyer of the items. Try to go to get some keys. You may be able to get them at a lock place. They should be a pretty universal key.

RutRoe
04-23-2006, 01:57 AM
I told you guys im not a scammer or a bad guy!
Ive got alot of good vouches on this board if you just take teh time to find them.
ive sold alot of stuff on here and bought alot of stuff.
instead of paypallin him back i went the extra step, got a certified money order, and maild it to him so paypal wont take there fee's

enjoy, btw keep the hood pins as my apology for the key being lost in the mail.

If you're so confident in your success then why are you still using multiple screen names Corey ?

Face it dude. You are STUPID. You aren't getting the message that everyone is sending you.

STop being such a moron, and take a second and think about the advice everyone on here has tried to give you. You aren't following any of it, perhpas because you just aren't that bright in the end.

Or you could prove me wrong and get the hell on with your life....

RandomGuy
04-23-2006, 10:30 AM
FWD DRIFTING FTL