PDA

View Full Version : Misc once again 30% off EVERYTHING at AEROPOSTALE

uproot
04-29-2005, 05:59 PM
whats up yall we got the friends and family thing goin on again [30% off everything] so if yall come up to gwinnett place aeropostale this weekend ill give you one of the coupons!

uproot
04-29-2005, 07:25 PM
oh well

thinkfast®
05-01-2005, 09:34 PM
dammit! I was needin some cackys for work, they look at me funny when I show up in the Dickies...

maybe next time :(

uproot
05-01-2005, 09:35 PM
its all good you didnt miss anything we dont have khakis anyway....

thinkfast®
05-01-2005, 09:38 PM
what kinda dump you work at? shit even Manhattans gots cackys and thats the biggest fuckin dump in that mall. Hell I think even that dump across from Manhattans, that sells just chinese shit has cackys. what a fuckin rip off :)

DaOrangeBox
05-05-2005, 11:52 AM
everything has gone dickies! which is all good until they started sellin the orange ones in the store instead of just dickies.com so now of course everyone gota be wearin the orange ones. :mad: !

thinkfast®
05-05-2005, 05:17 PM
homey WTF are you talkin about?? Orange Dickies are you serious LOL :goodjob:

I remember rockin the 874 dickies in grade school!! Then over at Garfield High in LA, back before it was cool. Use to rock em with the brownies too, and a set of cortez (I moved up to air max later on) It was fuckin funny when I got over here, my first day at Berkmar, back in '97 I walked in with cacky dickies, a white tee and some huaraches straight from the slauson swap meet. people were lookin at me like WTF you doin shoppin at wal mart fool?

LOL dumb wannabes

DaOrangeBox
05-05-2005, 10:00 PM
haha, i remember dickies were "gang related" back in like 97 or so, whenever i was in middle school, now lil bro is in HS....you can wear dickies shorts/pants and shirts but not at the same time cuz its gang related..yea..WTF??!?! Anyway...orange dickies and orange chucks..gota match the box!