PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME MAGIC TRICK!!!

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 01:35 PM
ANYONE HEARD OF THE HUDINI??? JUST CURIOUS.. I THINK ITS AN AWESOME TRICK! ITS SO TRICKY MAN

Brett
04-21-2006, 01:37 PM
:lmfao:

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 01:38 PM
SO BRETT.. HAVE U HEARD OF IT??? I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN THE DARK ABOUT THIS AMAZING TRICK

Brett
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
Hmmmmm. Please explain.

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 01:45 PM
o.k.....

so the hudini.. or i guess it may be spelled houdini! whatever!

its when you are fukin a chick doggystyle from the back ....... right before you bust a nut! u take spit from your mouth ... pull out your cock and spit the spit on her back!

this creates the illusion that you have pulled out n came on her backside!

when she turns around with that little smile.. u know.. the smile sluts get when they think they did a good job! ya!

so she turns around and blow yor nut right in her face!

thats the houdini! enjoy

Da Green Man
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
o.k.....

its when you are fukin a chick doggystyle from the back ....... right before you bust a nut! u take spit from your mouth ... pull out your cock and spit the spit on her back!

when she turns around with that little smile.. u know.. the smile sluts get when they think they did a good job! ya!

thats the houdini! enjoy
PEAK-A-BOO!!!! lol!!

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
noone shares my excitement with this form of degredation?

speedminded
04-21-2006, 02:00 PM
o.k.....

thats the houdini! enjoylolol, evil :devil:

...but pinching it off for those few seconds for her to turn around will be torture...she'll be like, what's wrong? tears coming to your eyes....then *BAM* with monster truck force slamming into her face like a tsunami.

AtifSajid
04-21-2006, 02:02 PM
STUPIDEST FUCKEN THING I EVER HEARD ON THIS FORUM!!

Ditto

SOHC MONSTER
04-21-2006, 02:05 PM
ever heard of the pirate?

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 02:05 PM
fuk u atif... u dont know shit about degredation than.. because that trick is better than the emeril or the spyder man! its the best! houdini FTW

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 02:06 PM
ever heard of the pirate?

no............ please explain

SOHC MONSTER
04-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Its when you are fucking a chick...You pull out, kick her in the leg and then nutt in her face...Or eye if you have good aim

speedminded
04-21-2006, 02:11 PM
fuk u atif... u dont know shit about degredation than.. because that trick is better than the emeril or the spyder man! its the best! houdini FTWthe spyder man is funny as hell...have yet to do it though!

Kengtung
04-21-2006, 02:12 PM
I try all these already with my bitch.

The Golden Child
04-21-2006, 02:16 PM
lolz i dont think i can wait for that " " seconds to do that ..

buts its funny ..

thinkfast®
04-21-2006, 03:09 PM
ALL IN YOUR CARA!!!