PDA

View Full Version : todays tyra

PSINXS
04-21-2006, 12:43 PM
say what u want but yeah i watched it today. It was about STDs and protecting yourselves. There are skin to skin contact STDs now. (HPV) and there is one u can get from a toilet seat!!! Everyone be careful or be abstinate cuz shit is gettin crazy.

Ran
04-21-2006, 12:46 PM
What kind of illnesses/effects do these skin-skin contact STDs have?

The Golden Child
04-21-2006, 12:47 PM
skin to skin std ?? WTF !!!

im gunna go lock myself in the house now and not let anyone come in ..

speedminded
say what u want but yeah i watched it today. It was about STDs and protecting yourselve. There are skin to skin contack STDs now. (HPV) and there is one u can get from a toilet seat!!! Everyone be careful or be abstinate cuz shit is gettin crazy.be abstinate from toilet seats...especially you females!

The Golden Child
i dont use public bathrooms ..

PSINXS
04-21-2006, 12:49 PM
this is the skin to skin hpv i was talking about

Human Papillomavirus Virus (HPV) – A viral infection that affects the vagina, penis, male genitalia, female genitalia, female cervix. Depending on the type of HPV involved, symptoms can vary from cauliflower-like warty lesions, to ordinary warts, to being asymptomatic. Certain types of HPV can become cervical cancer. HPV can be spread without intercourse, through skin-to-skin contact only.

I am keeping my hands in my pockets, not touching any strippers anymore, and i think i am gonna abstain from sex for a good while.

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
HPV (Human Papillomio (sp?) Virus) causes pre-cancerous cells in the female. If not taken care of it can develop into full blown cancer. The female normally gets it from the males that do not clean themselves. For example: A guy sleeping with two different females in one day and not washing in between girls.

tony
04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
A sexually transmitted disease that you can get from the toilet? ... man I'm not going to say its not possible but I'm finding it hard to grasp that one, someone will have to explain in full detail how that works.

edit: quick search on google brought this

Generally, STDs are not passed by coming in contact with a toilet seat. Most STDs are only transmitted during sexual contact, either by skin-to-skin contact or through body fluid exchange. Crabs, or pubic lice, may be transmitted through sexual contact, sleeping in infected bedding, sharing infected clothing and possibly through sitting on an infested toilet seat. However, lice cannot survive away from the human body for longer than 24 hours. So contracting pubic lice from a toilet seat is possible, but it's unlikely.

PSINXS
04-21-2006, 12:51 PM
HPV (Human Papillomio (sp?) Virus) causes pre-cancerous cells in the female. If not taken care of it can develop into full blown cancer. The female normally gets it from the males that do not clean themselves. For example: A guy sleeping with two different females in one day and not washing in between girls.
my definiton owned yours lol

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 12:53 PM
my definiton owned yours lol
Tru dat!

Leisa
04-21-2006, 12:56 PM
say what u want but yeah i watched it today. It was about STDs and protecting yourselves. There are skin to skin contact STDs now. (HPV) and there is one u can get from a toilet seat!!! Everyone be careful or be abstinate cuz shit is gettin crazy.

I have already had an HPV test... Im safe :) and I never sit on any toilet other than my own

speedminded
04-21-2006, 12:58 PM
I have already had an HPV test... Im safe :) and I never sit on any toilet other than my ownlol, leisa at the meets...

http://www.clearwater-fl.com/gov/depts/pwa/images/toilet2.gif

The Golden Child
04-21-2006, 01:03 PM
^ LOLZ

Leisa
04-21-2006, 01:10 PM
lol, leisa at the meets...

http://www.clearwater-fl.com/gov/depts/pwa/images/toilet2.gif

hahahaha funny!

Jimmy B
04-21-2006, 01:34 PM
why MASH is good..

and yea.. no warts for me.. so.. im watchin myself from now on..

BABY J
04-21-2006, 01:53 PM
as I have posted before --> http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm