PDA

View Full Version : Please Read...sad story, need a HAPPY ending.

LaurenK
04-29-2005, 02:43 PM
(Friend at WORK sent this to me, asked me to post it on IA)

Hey Everyone,
I am sending this to everyone I know to try to help this situation, it needs a "happy ending". My sister found a female boxer puppy (about 6-9 months old) running across a highway (almost got hit) and took it to the Humane Society. The Humane Society located the owner and the owner did not want to spend the $35 to get it back. They called my sister and told her that she could have her or she would probably be put down due to over crowding. My sister had the dog spayed, all shots, heartworm, flea meds and all done to her. The vet gave her a clean bill of health now. My sister would keep her if she could, but she has 3 chocolate labs already! They are trying desperately to find this adorable dog a good home. They have called her "peanut" in the interim. I played with her over the weekend and she has such a sweet temperament. She loves to play with other dogs and is non-aggressive. We think she may have been abused because she often cowers at loud sounds and voices. If you know of anyone who might want her, let me know. My sister is refusing to take her back to the Humane Society and has called the CCA (no kill shelter) but they are full. If you can, please forward her pictures to anyone you know. :)

http://www.sdkone.com/dropoff/dg1.jpg
http://www.sdkone.com/dropoff/dg2.jpg
http://www.sdkone.com/dropoff/dg3.jpg

Xrated O.G.
04-29-2005, 02:49 PM
Is there the slightest possibility that she is housebroken? If so then thats a definate plus for her. Where is she located and is she free??

Kristi
04-29-2005, 03:01 PM
I will talk to some people and find out if anyone wants her. That is awesome what she did, I hate when dogs are put down for over crowding and for no reason. I will see what I can do. She is soooo cute, I'm tempted to take her myself, but I think my puppy now would kill me if i did (shes the jealous type)

LaurenK
04-29-2005, 03:15 PM
lol...I am not sure if she is house broken, but I am finding out as we speak. She would be free "yes", just to a good home. If you are really interested, we (me and my friend at work) would get her and meet somewhere.

HyPer50
04-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Cute dog, wish I could take on another but I already have 2 smaller dogs of my own, and they are a handful... I'm sure you'll be able to find her a home quick tho.

LaurenK
04-29-2005, 03:22 PM
I hope so...it makes me really sad to think what would happened if she didn't find a good family...:(

JagerGirl
04-29-2005, 03:37 PM
I'll take her if she's house broken.. is she full bread or mixed?

LaurenK
04-29-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm not sure dude! I need to find out more details~
Any other questions???
~full bread or mixed
~House broken

Xrated O.G.
04-29-2005, 04:13 PM
I would love to bring her home to my 2 kids. We have a HUGE backyard for her to run around in as well. Hit me up and let me know the specifics.

SL65AMG
04-29-2005, 04:14 PM
^^^looks mixed to me... i have 2 boxers and they dont look like that ... a little yes but that one is different.... maybe boxer-lab mix.

hope you find a home though

Xrated O.G.
04-29-2005, 04:29 PM
I would love to bring her home to my 2 kids. We have a HUGE backyard for her to run around in as well. Hit me up and let me know the specifics.

LeAnna
04-29-2005, 04:57 PM
I would but I have a male boxer & he's way too hyper for me to have another one but I really don't think that's a full blood boxer she kind of looks like she has a mix.
Here's my boxer!!! so cute!!!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/leannascott151/detail?.dir=dfaf&.dnm=60c4.jpg&.src=ph

LaurenK
05-01-2005, 02:50 AM
The dog is a boxer-lab mix...just found that out...you were right sl. One tuning tuner, I'll send you a PM.

jdmlude
05-01-2005, 12:28 PM
lauren,

i posted this on import lounge for you... give me your email addy or whoever wants the messages from interested people.

khoi

LaurenK
05-01-2005, 04:26 PM
[email protected]

Tiff you really want her? If you really want her, (anyone) definatly tell me in an email, and I'll reserve her for the first person who emails me.

Kristi
05-02-2005, 09:52 AM
Lauren, my friend Sumer is very very interested in this dog. I'm sending her the pics now and I will email you too.

Kristi
05-02-2005, 09:55 AM
BTW, I tried emailing you at that address and the email bounced back saying your mailbox was unavailable.

RiceBoy
05-02-2005, 10:04 AM
:(

LaurenK
05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
:doh: I am an idiot...I put lmegar its... [email protected]
also, you can send it too [email protected]

Kristi
05-02-2005, 01:45 PM
thanks lauren - email sent.

LaurenK
05-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Alright!

Kristi
05-02-2005, 03:30 PM
sumer just replied - she is going to think about it overnight and let me know first thing in the morning. she is very interested but it is a big decision for her which is why she wants to think it through overnight.

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 10:22 AM
Ok guys!!! The family who has the puppy is going to Florida today, they are willing to stop in Ga and drop off the puppy to anyone that wants her! If not, they are going to let her stay home! Last chance! [email protected]

HyPer50
05-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Geez, nobody has taken it yet? Somebody grab this puppy, looks like a nice dog.

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 02:54 PM
I know~I can't I live with my parents or I would...:(