PDA

View Full Version : question to people who smoke bud or anyone i guess

blacknightteg
04-21-2006, 06:49 AM
ok, since 420 was yesterday and all, and im sure everyone was smoking, atleast i hope, i have a question for you guys. with all these adds on tv that go on. the my antidrug ones, abovetheinfluence and a few others. they do some of the DUMBEST adds i have ever seen to try and get people to not smoke, do you guys think that that actually portrays people who smoke bud?

HyPer50
04-21-2006, 06:56 AM
no... they are just as annoying as the "truth" commercials.

blacknightteg
04-21-2006, 07:00 AM
lol yeah, i mean honestly every time me and a bunch of my friends see those commercials werea ll like, wait, that shit never happens or we've never thought about doin that kinda shit..or like the ones that say their futures fucked if they take a hit, thats a load right there

SwurvinIn
04-21-2006, 07:03 AM
lol...hell nah, thats some bullshit to brainwash kids..

blacknightteg
04-21-2006, 07:05 AM
lol yeah i know, like i said in my other post every time i see those adds im just like WTF and then laugh cuz their so stupid

ALVIN
04-21-2006, 07:06 AM
dude seriously man you smokin weed your gonna hit a girl on her bike in the drive through because it impares judgement... lol. Before when I did smoke I didn't drive like a bat out of hell...if anything it took me an hour to get from one part of my friends neighborhood to her house when we were high. this trip usually took 5...dunno why it took so long...i kept my foot on the gas...I think. lol But like SwervinIn said its all to brainwash the upcomming youth which is not working cuz I have a feeling my 13 y/o sister does it lol.

blacknightteg
04-21-2006, 07:10 AM
lol nice alvin, yeah, if anything these adds just make people laugh, and your right i swear the ages that do it are getting younger and younger lol

Nemesis
04-21-2006, 07:37 AM
ok, since 420 was yesterday and all, and im sure everyone was smoking, atleast i hope,

Nope, cant say that I was.

Z32redondo
04-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Not so much of a drug that will ruin your life but if illegal drugs arnt used responsibly could gateway to other things...Just my opinion, Learned that first hand and I can tell you that it isnt very fun sometimes when u are puking your guts out and "tripping bad" all the way to the point of where you have to make sure you are still alive and havent died...But i do agree that 4/20 is one of the best days in the year :D

Seymour222
04-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Lets outrun Tick Tick.

PSINXS
04-21-2006, 01:32 PM
i never ran over a girl on her tricycle driving in front a drive thru. wheres the girls parent that is letting her ride her bike in front of a drive thru?

and i dont sit around all day doing nothing. if i did i would never have a job or never would go to school. its the biggest bunch of crock ever.

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 01:40 PM
That shit is so fucking gay. Like the new commercials where the girls bodies are completely flat. I'm like "I don't look like that. Do you look like that dawg?" They make up the craziest shit ever. I started smoking at 16 and graduated with a 3.0 and Hope Scholarship. I am now in my third year of college. Wow, weed has really ruined my life :rolleyes:

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 01:41 PM
I would have smoked yesterday to celebrate but I am not a smoker anymore. Wasn't doing much for my asthma

Z32redondo
04-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Lets outrun Tick Tick.

That shit makes me laugh...yesterday my friends told me to smoke weed and today I am trying to outrun a 150 pound guard dog. I think anyone in here can agree if you smoked weed before hand there is no way 1)you would be able to climb the 12 ft. fence into the yard 2)you would be able to run very far from the dog or 3) you would be able to run period.

The one where the kid is at school and is like I smoked weed yesterday and now I am sticking my fist in my mouth, that shit is soo much BS its funny

Kevykev
04-21-2006, 01:47 PM
i actually believe you are all faggot ass bitches!

RotiEatter
04-21-2006, 01:56 PM
It's a just a bunch of bullshit. Back in the day the gov't said anything they could to get people to think pot was bad.

America is retarded when it comes to marijuana and hemp, support NORML.

AtifSajid
04-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Aight I got something for you pot heads. If you really think that those commercials are fake. Try quitting for about 3 months if your a true pot smoker, and then you will come to the truth of damn you really do forget shit...

(if that made any sense)

PSINXS
04-21-2006, 02:03 PM
That shit makes me laugh...yesterday my friends told me to smoke weed and today I am trying to outrun a 150 pound guard dog. I think anyone in here can agree if you smoked weed before hand there is no way 1)you would be able to climb the 12 ft. fence into the yard 2)you would be able to run very far from the dog or 3) you would be able to run period.

The one where the kid is at school and is like I smoked weed yesterday and now I am sticking my fist in my mouth, that shit is soo much BS its funny
thats the kind of shit smokers TALK about doing. then start laughing at how stupid it sounds right after its said :lmfao:

"ay cuz i bet i can outrun that dawg if i had my jordans on"
"fa real nigga? yeah probably but u aint got no Jordan's."
"hahahahaha yeah nigga you right. pass that shit."

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 02:04 PM
^^^ Yeah my memory is shot to hell. Yesterday my mom said "damn your memory is worst than mine and I'm old." I haven't smoked for like 2 months! I can't ever remember shit! Damn weed!

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 02:04 PM
thats the kind of shit smokers TALK about doing. then start laughing at how stupid it sounds right after its said :lmfao:

HELL YEAH!!!! +1

BluesClues
04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Damn I miss smoking.

thinkfast®
04-21-2006, 03:14 PM

funniest shit I have read outside of FUCT and Asshole C members...

way to go youngblood way to go!!

Z32redondo
04-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Aight I got something for you pot heads. If you really think that those commercials are fake. Try quitting for about 3 months if your a true pot smoker, and then you will come to the truth of damn you really do forget shit...

(if that made any sense)

GF made me quit for 10 months and didnt phase me at all. I am doing good in school and everything and can remember shit like the back of my hand (if I want to remember it that is). Its like how some ppl get addicted to alcohol or ciggs from the first time they do it. I dont know how it is for other people but it is the smoker/drinkers choice to do what they do, they are not "addicted" to the drug. The make the choice to do what they do. I learned this with bud, triple c's, and vikodin and experimented with other stuff (bad for you I know). But I was using them on a daily basis and sometimes 3 times a day when the high wore off for like a 2 months straight, and before my relationship with my gf I had a history with things like that. I have been drug/alcohol free for months now and plan to stay that way. Like i said it isnt the drug that controls the user it is the user that controls the drug...Just the way I am tho :2cents:

lilmanx01
04-24-2006, 08:12 AM

(if that made any sense)

werd. and for those that say your a true smoker...and it hasnt......*sniff...sniff* i smell the mid =)

lilmanx01
04-24-2006, 08:13 AM
GF made me quit for 10 months and didnt phase me at all. I am doing good in school and everything and can remember shit like the back of my hand (if I want to remember it that is). Its like how some ppl get addicted to alcohol or ciggs from the first time they do it. I dont know how it is for other people but it is the smoker/drinkers choice to do what they do, they are not "addicted" to the drug. The make the choice to do what they do. I learned this with bud, triple c's, and vikodin and experimented with other stuff (bad for you I know). But I was using them on a daily basis and sometimes 3 times a day when the high wore off for like a 2 months straight, and before my relationship with my gf I had a history with things like that. I have been drug/alcohol free for months now and plan to stay that way. Like i said it isnt the drug that controls the user it is the user that controls the drug...Just the way I am tho :2cents:

yes it is very dependent on the person and their choices. if your cheifing and jst not giving a fuck. you jst wana get fucked up...lol good luck

dwnsthGABOY
04-24-2006, 08:23 AM
okay, here's my opinion those fucking commercials are soooo fucking stupid. Who in the fuck gets high and then tyries to put thier fucking fist in their mouth. Tell me plz...anyone. Jesus fucking Christ those shits make my balls twitch. Oh I had a terrific 4/20 thank u very much.
Driving high to me is like driving on ridge racer.
But seriously I mean bad things can potentially happen when you under the influence, this is common knowledge. their's no fuckin need to blow shit outta proportion jesus.
the people who make those ads cant possibly think those shits are workin, cuz the first time I smoked was the night of my high school graduation, and the friends I smoked with had been doin it since they were in 8th grade. c'monnnnnnnnnnnnn

dwnsthGABOY
04-24-2006, 08:26 AM
oh and as for forgettin shit, get the fuck outta here, I remember shit like nobody's business. I got like a 3.75 GPA chemistry major dbl minor in english/econ and I smoke on the regular. WTF!!

lilmanx01
04-25-2006, 07:59 AM
lol he said stop smoking for three months and then think. shits hard to rmr if your blazed all the time

GTScoob
04-25-2006, 10:17 AM
I know too many people with 3.5-4.0 GPAs at GA Tech that smoke to say much about it hurting your grades in school. It's one of the only things that keeps me sane at the end of the day when I'm done with my schoolwork.

The commercials are all stupid, they need more anti-DUI and responsible drinking ads.

FDslider
04-25-2006, 10:24 AM
I know too many people with 3.5-4.0 GPAs at GA Tec that smoke to say much about it hurting your grades in school. It's one of the only things that keeps me sane at the end of the day when I'm done with my schoolwork.

The commercials are all stupid, they need more anti-DUI and responsible drinking ads.
AGREED! How many deaths are related to DUI's from alcohol? And how many from marijuana? EXACTLY.

blacknightteg
04-25-2006, 10:26 AM
i had quit for like almost 6 months maybe more and i never had a problem with my memory.

FDslider
04-25-2006, 10:36 AM
i had quit for like almost 6 months maybe more and i never had a problem with my memory.
me neither, hey, wait, what were we talking about? hahaha

Buttons
05-11-2006, 09:20 PM

liar. i'm the one who made you quit the second time. i was the one there for you. your girlfriend however didn't care she said nothing about it at all.

Ran
05-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Nice month-old revival. lol

Wurm
05-11-2006, 09:21 PM
the commercials are dumb. Maybe if it was on a different drug like heroin or crack or even coke then it would be more realistic

Master Shake
05-11-2006, 09:55 PM
the 'my anti-drug' commercials are probably based on real people, but its no one i know though.
i, personally, haven't met anyone that has that serious of a problem.
except for this one guy...and he's 20 something, workin at an ice cream shop, and lives with his parents. he's got a problem. but he's the only retard that i know that has a problem with smokin.

if you're that retarded to waste all your time and money smoking weed....you need to be up shit creek without a paddle, cause you got yourself there.
http://forums.importatlanta.com/image.php?u=4044&dateline=1140439471 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4044)
^ what i think of those stupid commercials.
especially, those fuckin 'truth' commercials, although thoses ass clowns really do the shit they put on TV.

Z32redondo
05-11-2006, 10:38 PM
liar. i'm the one who made you quit the second time. i was the one there for you. your girlfriend however didn't care she said nothing about it at all.

I was talking about the first time I quit when she told me to stop at the strip. But ya I know where you are commin from tho.

-S Double C-
05-14-2006, 01:00 PM
i went to amsterdam, germany on 4/20 and for 50 bucks you could smoke all the weed you wanted for 3 days...it was fucking GREAT!....only kidding

Z32redondo
05-14-2006, 07:23 PM
i went to amsterdam, germany on 4/20 and for 50 bucks you could smoke all the weed you wanted for 3 days...it was fucking GREAT!....only kidding

Man you must still be trippin talkin all that BS...LOL JK :eye:

MongolPup
05-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Holy double thread revival batman!

The Golden Child
05-14-2006, 08:10 PM
holy old post ..