PDA

View Full Version : Need some Europlate ideas...

rollininstyle2004
04-21-2006, 12:13 AM
Okay heres the deal. I already have 2 regular German plates. One standard Munich one that just has M@uN 2018 then I have one that says VDuB@18T the @ symbol is for the country decals. However i decided that I dont want a normal europlate for my car when I get the new front on. I am going to get the europlate size, but an all black plate with silver writting. I just think that would flow with my car better then throwing the white and the blue in there.

The plate will be like this:

http://www.licenseplates.tv/images/ecol0sk.gif

I need some ideas however as to what to put on it. Im pretty much open to anything. I can have 11 letters.

Here are some ideas ive had so far:

farfromugen (i would have to leave one of the m's out though to make it fit)

representin (for the whole "representing the duetchland" deal, but some might not get it...)

a single adjective like sinister or something since the car is mostly black and has that evil look to it.

I could always get more then 1, but they are like $40 so i would like to just pick one I am happy with.

So throw some ideas at me :goodjob:

Thanks

-Jordan

SEAN
04-21-2006, 12:16 AM
might want to get white lettering...I had a black one with silver lettering and it shown like the rainbow in the light...I tried to repaint it but ended up throwing it away for another in different color scheme...good luck with it all...

rollininstyle2004
04-21-2006, 12:20 AM
might want to get white lettering...I had a black one with silver lettering and it shown like the rainbow in the light...I tried to repaint it but ended up throwing it away for another in different color scheme...good luck with it all...
Was it a real metal plate with embossed letters? I got both my normal ones from this site and they are top notch quality so id imagine the silver paint wouldnt react any differently then any other silver. White doesnt go with my car unfortunately. I think the silver will be fine. Thanks for the heads up though.

DinanM3atl
04-21-2006, 07:55 AM
spell "MOVEOVER" backwards....

Julio
04-21-2006, 03:07 PM
I got one in the mail coming....

I know ima get heat from the Jap rides..lol