PDA

View Full Version : Random Religious nut ( wow... )

Stormhammer
04-20-2006, 11:03 PM
http://www.wimp.com/religious/

" yea your a nut " :lmao:

-hides from the woman's smile-

Mr. Antonov
04-21-2006, 06:40 AM
dumb bitch

HyPer50
04-21-2006, 06:43 AM
Before the religion bashers show up... this lady is not a christian.. She is as Christian, as islamic extremist are to the average muslim. what a nut bag... she deserves to be stuff in an IED..

edit: on a side note... this crazy bitch reminds me of the mom from the Ring...

98Impreza234
04-21-2006, 08:17 AM
Damn lol

Negrodamus
04-21-2006, 08:34 AM
she should, along with her followers be sent to fallujah. Any sick motherfucker that protest at the funeral of a dead soilder dont deserve to live.

BABY J
04-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Yeah, I'd hit it.

NOT!

BORICUACIVICR
04-21-2006, 10:04 AM
OooK, my question is, why give her the attencion? why put her on national tv? why give her the opportunity to speak her twisted mind? When people pay them attention it fires them up, they what to piss people off and when they see that, they love it. We as a sociaty are so stupid that we give them that satisfaction by sitting here listening, posting and talking about it, inviting them on national news, talk shows, ect.., but when that happens, they win they feel gratified that you are listening it makes them feel important!

If people would just walk away and not pay them any attention, act as if we can't here them, walk away with a smile, that would piss them of more than telling them they are crazy and sit there arguing about Gods rath.

The rath of God will come down on her (and her family) for claiming that she is Gods Follower.

I would recomend that this thread be delited and not give it any more attention!

BABY J
04-21-2006, 10:07 AM
B/c it's a free country that's why!!! But I agree w/ you... she is def insane.

Ran
04-21-2006, 10:15 AM
OooK, my question is, why give her the attencion? why put her on national tv? why give her the opportunity to speak her twisted mind? When people pay them attention it fires them up, they what to piss people off and when they see that, they love it. We as a sociaty are so stupid that we give them that satisfaction by sitting here listening, posting and talking about it, inviting them on national news, talk shows, ect.., but when that happens, they win they feel gratified that you are listening it makes them feel important!

If people would just walk away and not pay them any attention, act as if we can't here them, walk away with a smile, that would piss them of more than telling them they are crazy and sit there arguing about Gods rath. :stupid:

The Golden Child
04-21-2006, 10:19 AM
yea so anyone wanna come with me to pop a few rounds in her and her family ??

BABY J
04-21-2006, 10:22 AM

Naah, we should let the soldiers who had comrades fall right in front of their faces to do it.

Ran
04-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Nothing says "OBEY ME" like God killing your kids. :jerkit:

swaythecoupe
04-21-2006, 10:59 AM
im with you..