PDA

View Full Version : DALLAS TONIGHT!!! WHO'S GOING????

silviadriftr
04-29-2005, 11:16 AM
Just wondering who all will be there since it looks like the rains going to hold out till after midnight. :)

Greddypacked
04-29-2005, 11:37 AM
How is it @ Dallas, havent been their in a while. Alot more imports show up thier now compared to domestics, or are their still only a few?

Spyder
04-29-2005, 11:39 AM
going to commerce instead :)

silviadriftr
04-29-2005, 11:45 AM
How is it @ Dallas, havent been their in a while. Alot more imports show up thier now compared to domestics, or are their still only a few?

Yeah, there are quite a few more imports now. I won't say as many as the domestics but still a descent turnout for an 1/8th mile track. And they have been setting it up pretty well the last couple of weeks. Hooks descent now.

silviadriftr
04-29-2005, 11:50 AM
going to commerce instead :)

I don't get off work till 7:00pm and am all the way in Forest Park when I get off work so it would be hard with traffic for me to get all the way up there in time to get at least 1 pass out of the car. At Dallas I can get at least 10 runs in a night and since I am working on the suspension setup for launching with the new HP numbers I need to get it dialed in for Steele. Haven't put the cams in yet, they go in next weekand then back to the dyno again ;)