PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter!

{X}Echo419
04-20-2006, 12:27 PM
that game is bad ass! squad based that's not to complicated and straight up FUN! :goodjob:

MachNU
04-20-2006, 01:40 PM
that game is bad ass! squad based that's not to complicated and straight up FUN! :goodjob:

HELL YEAH!!!! I got that shit two weeks ago and it is FUCKIGN BADASS!!!! that shit seems so real, when you are in a huge firefight, it seems sso intenses. I jsut dont like that online menus, they are to hard to navigate through and getting into games suck becuase it takes a minute to connect then if you cant connect intot he room it sends you back to the main menu. But the game is none the less awesome!

Outphase
04-20-2006, 05:55 PM
HELL YEAH!!!! I got that shit two weeks ago and it is FUCKIGN BADASS!!!! that shit seems so real, when you are in a huge firefight, it seems sso intenses. I jsut dont like that online menus, they are to hard to navigate through and getting into games suck becuase it takes a minute to connect then if you cant connect intot he room it sends you back to the main menu. But the game is none the less awesome!

I remember in real life I had blue menus hovering over my shoulder while I was controlling me in real life! It was real!

MachNU
04-20-2006, 09:10 PM
I remember in real life I had blue menus hovering over my shoulder while I was controlling me in real life! It was real!

DUDE MY GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING DOUCHE!!!!! Shut the fuck up and go back to that didlo of a game FFXI!

Outphase
04-21-2006, 07:25 AM
DUDE MY GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING DOUCHE!!!!! Shut the fuck up and go back to that didlo of a game FFXI!

G.R.A.W. IS SO MUCH FUN YOU HAVE NO IDEA

B16a2 Civic
04-21-2006, 07:27 AM
it sucks on ps2, great on xbox360.
i play it online with 360 when i go to my friends house

dwnsthGABOY
04-23-2006, 11:12 PM
yeah that game is tight as hell.

Stormhammer
04-23-2006, 11:43 PM
its even MORE amazing with the PhysX by Ageia graphics card :goodjob:

http://physx.ageia.com/footage.html

there's even a comparison there

I recommend EVERYONe to go buy one

vjizzle
05-06-2006, 11:36 PM
sweet game ill put money on a game on xbox live. :-)

EG6
05-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Just like everybody else said GRAW is bad ass, definately the best ghost recon game made. You can find me on xbox live as Tha Goldeneye