PDA

View Full Version : This sucks...warning rant inside

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 08:07 AM
As some of you know i work at Kauffman Tire off of Mansell Road...but ''The Man'' decided in his infinite wisdom to transfer me to a slower store the one of State Bridge and that is another 20 minutes away from me (i live in woodstock)...bloody hell!

:mad: :( :rant: :blah: :2up:

fucking shit...

babygurl
04-20-2006, 08:09 AM
im sorry you should be able to request another transfer!

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 08:09 AM
im sorry you should be able to request another transfer!

...Good Lord willing

mumbles
04-20-2006, 08:12 AM
just bomb the store!!!!!

silver
04-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Ouch.. that sucks.. you couldn't deny the transfer.. I would have been like dude, I will transfer but that is reeeeeallly far for me so either compensate me for gas, or I need to look for another job. Cause from Woodstock to Statesbridge is hella far, I would say way too far to make that commute. Yeah the another job idea sucks, but think how much more money and time you are wasting by driving further and its a pay cut too since its not as busy.. talk to your boss, I would, thats a little bit too much IMO

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-20-2006, 08:18 AM
I'm sorry! Stop leaving work early to make bomb threats in the airport... lol

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 08:19 AM
Ouch.. that sucks.. you couldn't deny the transfer.. I would have been like dude, I will transfer but that is reeeeeallly far for me so either compensate me for gas, or I need to look for another job. Cause from Woodstock to Statesbridge is hella far, I would say way too far to make that commute. Yeah the another job idea sucks, but think how much more money and time you are wasting by driving further and its a pay cut too since its not as busy.. talk to your boss, I would, thats a little bit too much IMO

...yeah the DM will be here today

and i'll see if i can be compensated for gas and what not....or atleast give the fucking option to come back to this store....if not and the other store remains slow i may have to go looking elsewhere :(

I'm sorry! Stop leaving work early to make bomb threats in the airport... lol

i want too...

...but i can't :(

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-20-2006, 08:23 AM
i want too...

...but i can't :(

that's alright... :D

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 08:25 AM
don't think u could find an equal paying job (taking into consideration ur driving time and gas) around here somewhere? cuz that fuckin blows man.

5thgcelica
04-20-2006, 08:26 AM
bummer man..that sucks...

just throw curry at them.

BABY J
04-20-2006, 08:27 AM
You need a fuel per diem. Seriously.

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 08:28 AM
don't think u could find an equal paying job (taking into consideration ur driving time and gas) around here somewhere? cuz that fuckin blows man.

...valid point sir

silver
04-20-2006, 08:29 AM
...yeah the DM will be here today

and i'll see if i can be compensated for gas and what not....or atleast give the fucking option to come back to this store....if not and the other store remains slow i may have to go looking elsewhere :(

Well let us know if we can do anything.. that sucks... Taking in consideration of a pay cut at that if there is no sort of compensation or a huge ass pay raise, thats not worth it.. it wouldnt be for me at least.. thats way too far. shit my commute right now is about 45 minutes to work. if it were anymore I wouldnt do it. I only drive the 45 minutes as it is cause the pay os good for what i do..

Brett
04-20-2006, 08:36 AM
As some of you know i work at Kauffman Tire off of Mansell Road...but ''The Man'' decided in his infinite wisdom to transfer me to a slower store the one of State Bridge and that is another 20 minutes away from me (i live in woodstock)...bloody hell!

fucking shit...

I told you Id get you back for fucking with me on here, So I put a transfer request for you to get away from my side of town. :lmfao:

WHITEY WILL PREVAIL!!! HA HA HA HA HA

Nah man, sorry to hear that you have to transfer, Why did they decide to do that anyways?

BABY J
04-20-2006, 08:42 AM
If THEY decided it, and it was not in your hiring contract, then they need to compensate for any additional fuel costs. Simple as that.

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 08:47 AM
Nah man, sorry to hear that you have to transfer, Why did they decide to do that anyways?

because their sales suck..and we're doing exceptionally good...so they decided they me wanted over there to ''improve'' the situation (much to my chagrin)...

If THEY decided it, and it was not in your hiring contract, then they need to compensate for any additional fuel costs. Simple as that.

...really?

Nemesis
04-20-2006, 08:49 AM
lol you said chagrin lol

BABY J
04-20-2006, 08:49 AM
Yeah, or either give you a company vehicle to get to the location.

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 08:50 AM
lol you said chagrin lol

yes i did...it makes me sound edumafacated!!!!

i be smart y0!

Yeah, or either give you a company vehicle to get to the location.

not going to happen...they're a extremely frugal corporation....lol

BABY J
04-20-2006, 08:53 AM
DOH!!

A.P. Photography
04-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Honestly Yousef, you would be better off finding a job in woodstock than having to drive further away unless they compensate you. Sucks man, hope you get it worked out.

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 09:03 AM
Honestly Yousef, you would be better off finding a job in woodstock than having to drive further away unless they compensate you. Sucks man, hope you get it worked out.

...yeah i think you're right

i'll be making a decision tonight....

thanks for the advice/support y'all :goodjob:

LuvsAnalSex
04-20-2006, 09:05 AM
...yeah i think you're right

i'll be making a decision tonight....

thanks for the advice/support y'all :goodjob:

Good luck with whatever you decide homie... and let me know if you need me to send your new boss a text :D

HiPSI
04-20-2006, 09:34 AM
gas is too expensive these days to be driving a long way for a job. shit, it's too expensive to be driving a long way for anything :(.

SwurvinIn
04-20-2006, 09:37 AM
dude that store has the potential of being awesome...al it needs is a good sales rep. with your skills you should be puttin the beatdown on my store in no time because state bridge use to do that.

The Yousef
04-20-2006, 09:41 AM
dude that store has the potential of being awesome...al it needs is a good sales rep. with your skills you should be puttin the beatdown on my store in no time because state bridge use to do that.

...we shall see

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 12:52 PM
that's not even the point here though? the point is he's being forced to move somewhere to keep a job, somewhere that's obviously further away and would cost more in time and money. as the dude himself said, "this aggression will not stand man." :D

quickdodgeŽ
04-20-2006, 04:36 PM
just bomb the store!!!!!

Why do you think he's being transferred? Later, QD.

turbowrx
04-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Why do you think he's being transferred? Later, QD.

damn...thats some cold shit... lol

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 04:41 PM
do u expect any less from qd? :D

The Yousef
04-24-2006, 09:22 AM
aha!!!

the VP came in on saturday and said this:

VP:
"remember the conversation you had with Aaron (my manager) this morning?"
Me:
"yeah"
VP:
"Forgot that ever occured...you're staying here"
Me:
"ummm...is there anyway i can get that in writing?"
VP:
"no"

....so i'm staying

wOOt!

:bigdance:

b@d @pple
04-24-2006, 09:29 AM

fucking shit...

itts cause you took out my banner nigga

The Yousef
04-24-2006, 09:38 AM
itts cause you took out my banner nigga

..it's a conspiracy