CHADbee
04-19-2006, 09:02 PM
no i did'nt. i suck.

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 09:03 PM
dont worry people usually host them on video.google.com just search PINKS

Brut
04-19-2006, 09:03 PM
that episode sucks... i watched it, i wanted to punch that fat guy name big cheif or w/e his name is in the face

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 09:04 PM
sucks how at the end he didnt even get a chance to race.. pretty gay how the stang guys were deff sandbagging

NevrNufTorq
04-19-2006, 09:23 PM
not on the stang guys side but thats how street racers do it for money. if you know about what they run, you only beat them by a lil then run them for double or nothing and give them a lil cushion to "make it even". then they walk away with more of that poor guys money!!!

On_Her_Face
04-19-2006, 09:24 PM
fuck that show its staged anyway

quickdodgeŽ
04-19-2006, 09:26 PM
You've got to a bored motherfucker to result to watching that show. Hail. I watched a Lifetime Movie tonight instead of that waste of airtime. Later, QD.

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 09:29 PM
not on the stang guys side but thats how street racers do it for money. if you know about what they run, you only beat them by a lil then run them for double or nothing and give them a lil cushion to "make it even". then they walk away with more of that poor guys money!!!

most deffinatly.. u dont go all out on the first run..

did u guys see the bike race? that was a good one..pretyt damn even

NevrNufTorq
04-19-2006, 09:35 PM
most deffinatly.. u dont go all out on the first run..

did u guys see the bike race? that was a good one..pretyt damn even

yeah, that bike race was sweet! did you notice on the replays with the slow motion the bikes were still blurring the film. those had to 8 second bikes. my busa with cams and some port work went high 9's but those guys both had race bikes with turbos!! :D

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 09:36 PM
yah.. they were really fast..

oh and that guy on the left just had a good start.. he didnt jump it..

NevrNufTorq
04-19-2006, 09:40 PM
it was too close for me to call and i'm glad they ran it again. i think they need to run the lights just so that wont happen or be a problem again.

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 09:42 PM
yah.. but then they wouldnt need that guy lmao

T.S.
04-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Ahh if you guys didnt know, both of those bikes are 7 second bikes, in the 500 horsepower range. They easily got 35-40k in the setups on those bikes. Thats why both those guys werent racing for there bikes but a 2006 gixxer 1k b/c they didnt want to give up there bikes. Those 2 guys are the fast busa boys in the US. I think one of the best ones of pinks was the Honda civic versus the camero. Where the civic hatch had a fake nitrous bottle. That shit was funny! Personally i think its run what you brung shit! None of that give me 10 lengths shit!!

LENGTHS ARE FOR PUSSIES!!!!

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 09:56 PM
actually it was the Civic vs RX7 that had the fake nitrous bottle.. but ya.. that was a good race

NevrNufTorq
04-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Ahh if you guys didnt know, both of those bikes are 7 second bikes, in the 500 horsepower range. They easily got 35-40k in the setups on those bikes. Thats why both those guys werent racing for there bikes but a 2006 gixxer 1k b/c they didnt want to give up there bikes. Those 2 guys are the fast busa boys in the US. I think one of the best ones of pinks was the Honda civic versus the camero. Where the civic hatch had a fake nitrous bottle. That shit was funny! Personally i think its run what you brung shit! None of that give me 10 lengths shit!!

LENGTHS ARE FOR PUSSIES!!!!

cool, i guess i missed that part about who they were. thanks for the info! :D

T.S.
04-19-2006, 10:01 PM
actually it was the Civic vs RX7 that had the fake nitrous bottle.. but ya.. that was a good race

O yeah sorry it was the guys who were saying yeah were only running 10 psi on there turbo, Try 30 hahah that civic got spanked. But supposedly the guys who owned that Hatch actually build 9 second civics. At least thats what my brother (admin) was telling me!! :goodjob:

BABY J
04-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Civic driver was wack, every shift point he looked down at the shifter... he was NOT a great driver... even when he put heat in the slicks he 1/2-assed it.

Mr. Antonov
04-19-2006, 10:12 PM
ya because looking down at ur shifter automaticly makes u a bad driver

T.S.
04-19-2006, 10:25 PM

DOnt you know when your 400 horsepower civic hatchback is hitting 9k RPMS????? its like a known sound!! :jerkit:

Im not saying all drag racers dont know what it sounds like but come on be realistic.... :blah:

BABY J
04-19-2006, 10:26 PM

Obviously you never went faster than 14 seconds down the 1/4. LOL. That's a BONEHEAD move... the guy could NOT drive. End of discussion. TIVO and replay it if you like. And true, doesn't make you a bad DRIVER... just a bad RACER.

DOnt you know when your 400 horsepower civic hatchback is hitting 9k RPMS????? its like a known sound!! :jerkit: Im not saying all drag racers dont know what it sounds like but come on be realistic.... :blah:

My point exactly. You FEEL your car, if you do not FEEL it, then you should not be racing... and DEF not for slips.