PDA

View Full Version : all_N/Atrual.... Likes lil boyz and is a lowsey Seller!!!!!!

RUSH
04-19-2006, 02:53 PM
WHERE IS THIS LIL PUNK AT?!?

I paid for an IPOD almost two months ago and this lil fag has not sent it to me, and I cant get a single response from him now!!

He tried blaming it on Paypal, but paypal said it went through and its in his account, he kept on saying he hasnt got the money and so on...

Anyone know him? Please let me know!

SimpleyStock
04-19-2006, 02:54 PM
he did the same sh!t to me a couple months ago :2up:

Bishop
04-19-2006, 02:55 PM
this wouldnt happen to be corey blade by chance? Could someone do a IP check?

RUSH
04-19-2006, 02:56 PM
Well we need to find him and the thing that sux is we are gonna be looking for a Fag!!

Killer
04-19-2006, 03:04 PM
that does suck!!!!!!! sorry there rush!

Halfwit
04-19-2006, 03:07 PM
fuk him up nikka!

LQQKITZME
04-19-2006, 03:08 PM
that sucks..

aaronfelipe
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
kill him

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
bad buisness.

RUSH
04-19-2006, 03:16 PM
kill him

haha...sounds good to me!

Really, does anyone know him?

aaronfelipe
04-19-2006, 03:17 PM
I don't and I guess I can say I'm glad.

'chell
04-21-2006, 03:14 PM
there is someone on here that knows him...don'tcha bro???

LQQKITZME
04-21-2006, 03:59 PM
thats crazy a mod needs to do an ip address trace

DOHC ACCLUDE
05-01-2006, 06:19 PM
^ with windows XP the IP address changes everytime the computer is rebooted ^

RUSH
05-01-2006, 06:40 PM
^ with windows XP the IP address changes everytime the computer is rebooted ^

Yeah everyone, This lil fag that just posted knows him real good and he wont help me out, Your just as gay as him! I would say you would do the samething to someone as well!
I havent responded to your PM that you sent me back, but I will let you know here...You told me to take it up with him and not you, Well I would love to wise one but I cant get this lil kid to respond to anything cause he knows he is wrong! You said I was calling him a scammer....you are correct, I believe he sold me something right? And never sent it to me.... What is that...You tell me?

I called paypal several times and they cant tell me nothing with out his approval to view his account, well come to find out the money was in his account like they said and they had no idea why he would say it wasnt, or maybe he was scamming me!

Tell the lil prick to get a hold of me so we can resolve this instead of being a dead beat seller and screwing over other IA members!

ŁG2♣
05-01-2006, 08:36 PM
damn that sucks

2.0civic
05-01-2006, 09:50 PM
damn i was going to get a ipod off him a few weeks ago too.....really happy i held out now

TeeJay
05-02-2006, 12:54 AM
wow, im surprised by this, i bought a set of wheels off him about a month ago http://www.carolinahondas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=277441#post277441 and the deal went down great. he stayed in touch with me until we could finally meet up and he seems like a real cool guy. i think he lives here in charlotte, but im not sure. ill see what i can find out.

RUSH
05-02-2006, 01:10 AM
wow, im surprised by this, i bought a set of wheels off him about a month ago http://www.carolinahondas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=277441#post277441 and the deal went down great. he stayed in touch with me until we could finally meet up and he seems like a real cool guy. i think he lives here in charlotte, but im not sure. ill see what i can find out.

Awesome man, if you can just let me know!
Im a great guy to deal with, even sent him extra money for Paypal fee's!

RandomGuy
05-02-2006, 02:47 AM
file a paypal complaint man... u can have ur money in like 2 hours... He never sent you the item, nor can he provide proof that he did, Ie a signature, etc... to fax them... Nope You can get it all back, unless he contests it w/ some type of proof (which will extend the process, but in the end you'll get ur money)

just call paypal and put nonshipment/delivery of good.

I do hope that hte invoice said goods/items and it wasn't "service" or something

2.0civic
05-02-2006, 02:49 AM
^^yeah i thought if payment was contested in any way, tehy refunded the money unless there is proof the payment made it

RUSH
05-02-2006, 08:31 AM
file a paypal complaint man... u can have ur money in like 2 hours... He never sent you the item, nor can he provide proof that he did, Ie a signature, etc... to fax them... Nope You can get it all back, unless he contests it w/ some type of proof (which will extend the process, but in the end you'll get ur money)

just call paypal and put nonshipment/delivery of good.

I do hope that hte invoice said goods/items and it wasn't "service" or something

Thanks man for the help, but Paypal said there having a lot of this go on, as in the seller will recieve the money but say that something happend and nothing is in there account, and they will hold you off as long as they can, and then they will hold shipping off and say it had been shipped and so on until they hit the 45 day mark, which is the time frame you have to do a dispute resolution, and of course by the time I figured out how to do that and was certain this dude was a lil fagglet it was pass time.
Im gonna cal paypal once again and see what I can do, it sucked last time I called, cause they put me on with a chick that sounded like a lil cutie and was too nice to argue with.

Im pretty sure it was under goods/item, cause thats what I normally do on stuff like this