PDA

View Full Version : ae86dorifto, am i wrong about this?

ECMgarrett
04-19-2006, 12:09 PM
this is the negative rep he left me
"you dont know what the fuck youre talking about. please do your research and consider that i know there are ways to make it work before you try to make me look like a retard the second day i joined"

and here is what hes talking about
he writes - I've been looking for an ae86 hatchback and still looking so hit me up.
Thats not the point though, what I need is advise.
I've been doing extensive research on engine swaps for the 86 and I've been thinking a few things:
1. 3sgte
2. 4agze (take off the supercharger and put a turbo on)
3. 4age (get the toda 200 hp kit includes ecu program pistons cam pulleys valve springs and camshafts] then turbo charge it)
I'm leaning towards the 3sgte and I've tried doing research but I can never find a good site that tells me all the parts needed for the swap. So if you could please tell me what engine I should go with. If you say go with the 3sgte please give me a list of all the parts i need for the swap and what needs to be custom.

Thanks

and i wrote -
man your toda idea is horrible.
chances are its going to be a high CR motor, yea, toss a turbo on to that and youre a fucking idiot.
actaully i think youre an idiot already so whats it matter

ps - 3sgte would be cool though

so, is it true? am i an idiot? or is he just a poor sport and an idiot?

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 12:21 PM
:replies without even reading the original post:

oh look, noone gives a shit

Wurm
04-19-2006, 12:23 PM
:replies without even reading the original post:

oh look, noone gives a shit

:lmfao: :lmfao:

PSINXS
04-19-2006, 12:24 PM
^lol RIcky!!

TELL ME AGAIN!!

you coulda been more tactful. but he does seem like an idiot.

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 12:25 PM
ITS A TIE, YOU BOTH LOSE

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 12:28 PM
ITS A TIE, YOU BOTH LOSE

straight up B, it was goin downhill as soon as he started typing

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 12:31 PM
straight up B, it was goin downhill as soon as he started typing

YOU KNOW, I WASNT INTERESTED AS TO READING IT, I WAS LIKE C'MON, I WAS SKIMMING THRU IT AND WHEN I SEEN YOU RESPONDED, I DECIDED I WOULD

A.P. Photography
04-19-2006, 12:46 PM
7MARY3- REPORTED THREAD JACKING IN PROGRESS

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 12:47 PM
fuk tha poh-lease

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 12:48 PM
so, is it true? am i an idiot? or is he just a poor sport and an idiot?

all but the GZE idea are stupid. the 3sgte would be very hard to swap and would require way too many custom parts (possible and done b4 tho). the toda idea is retarted. there is no way u should ever turbo a 13.1 comp ratio engine. they turbo the 11.1 20 valves sometimes but can only run 6-8 psi. also the price of all the toda components would equal the cost of cust fab work for a V8 haha. also the powerband shift for the highly moddified 4a would make it hardly streetable. the GZE with a cust turbo set-up would work nicely and installation problems would be minimal. GZE electronics, thicker head gasket, larger injectors, larger volume pump, 262 cams and boost it to hell!!

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 01:00 PM
yea B i know what you mean, I mean what kinda shit is this, you come in here and drag your feelings out about someone that neg repped you?!? if that was the case there would be hundreds of people on here cryin how ya boy THINKFAST took -50 from em!

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 01:00 PM
fuk outta heeeeeeeeeea

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 01:01 PM
yeah mayne, its like how they say, you win some, you lose some

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 01:11 PM
yea B i know what you mean, I mean what kinda shit is this, you come in here and drag your feelings out about someone that neg repped you?!? if that was the case there would be hundreds of people on here cryin how ya boy THINKFAST took -50 from em!

LOL!!11