PDA

View Full Version : NEW Germany Pics..Castle..Village

HEATON
04-29-2005, 06:35 AM
http://photobucket.com/albums/y136/GrnHrntEX/GERMANY/

HyPer50
04-29-2005, 06:49 AM
Sickingen.... I think that'd make a good nickname for a car..

You see any david hasselhoff posters over there?

Kristi
04-29-2005, 08:15 AM
sweet! i have been to one of those places - don't remember what it is called (it was years ago) but the tower kinda thing where you walk up all those stairs...i went there. i have some pictures almost just like yours of the houses from up above.

pretty cool pics - they bring back memories

AtifSajid
04-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Those are some cool ass places.

5thgcelica
04-29-2005, 08:49 AM
awesome pics..thanks for sharing.

HEATON
04-30-2005, 12:54 PM
The "tower" was in the castle NAN BURGSTEIN its in Landstul, bout 10 mins. from me. Landstul is also known for Landstul Reginal Medical Center (LRMC) Its where all troops go (when they are injured from downrange) before they return to the states.

Naw no David Hasselhoff posters. He rele isnt popular anymore with the youngr generations. They are into rap or "black music". Its funny seeing all the white german kids walkin around wearin FUBU and throwin up "Westside". But i have been to "90's parties" where they play all 90's music including Vanilla Ice and Hammer, and yes a lil of David..

When it gets warmer ill go do a River Cruise of the Rhein and take some more pics.

BOOSTEDeg
04-30-2005, 08:20 PM
Takes some pics in Frankfurt at the Red Light District, LOL. No, not of all the heroin needles on the ground, THE CHICKS MAN. LOL. Not the top floor hookers either, first or second floor, YEAH MAN thats what I'm talking about. Make sure you get out of K-Town area, Heidelburg, Weisbaden, Mannheim, hit those spots up. GOOD TIMES.

HEATON
05-01-2005, 01:16 AM
LOL I went to Frankfurt Friday night..we were walkin around the top and this lil gurl picked my boy up and dragged him in, we all jus ran and tackled her and took him back. She was NASTY! Not sure if i can take pics the pimps in the bottom floor are kinda strict on that kinda shit. Pure Platnium was nice to, "4 year anniversery" so all the strippers were there. Polizei dont play either there, we were walin around and one comes flying around the corner slams on the breaks, jumps out and grabs this drug dealer and jus strait man handles them (even though it was a chick cop) CO-razy shit!