PDA

View Full Version : ok so get this....

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 06:45 AM
yesterday my sister was drivin down powers fairy to go pick up her baby daughter. Well, on the way, some duechebag was trying to get over. Well the guy im assuming next to jennifer or some where close slowed down/stopped or what ever to let this dueschebag in a truck get over. Well he got over, and my sister didnt see him, she hit his passenger side of his truck. Well yes it was her fault, but that wasnt the fucked up part of the story. Ok, so my sister is like freaking out you know, like anyone one would, in a state of shock i guess you could say. Well you would think everyone would get out, exchange insurances and what not. But no, the duesche bag in the Blue truck fuckin drives off and to top it off the fuckin bastard that let the asshole over drove off to, so it just leaves my sister there, sitting in the middle of the road by her self. Well she called the cops and what not and explained the situation to him and everything. The cop puts her in his car and takes her into this neighborhood that she said she saw it go into, so that she could identify the truck. Well they didnt find it. but im sorry thats just fucked up for somone to do that. I mean you know that that asshole in the truck had to have dipped because he was either a fucking illegal, had warrents for his arrest, no drivers license or insurance.

shit like that just pisses me off. So yeah, if anyonw who might live on powers ferry rd or drives on that road every and what not. If you happen to see a truck with the passenger side fucked up and their's silver paint and shit on it, thats the truck.. i know nothing really can be done, since he fled the scene and he could be like " i wasnt driving that truck" but yeah. just pisses me off

silver
04-19-2006, 07:57 AM
Well I work off of Powers Ferry So I will def keep a look out whenever I am out :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
04-19-2006, 09:08 AM
that sux, at least she was ok though.

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 09:11 AM
yeah i know, glad she didnt have my neice in the car with her either, i mean the cars not fucked up. seems to just be the front cosmetics of the car. but its still that that shit would happen. it really just pisses me off

Scrappy
04-19-2006, 09:14 AM
welcome to the world of hit and runs. i had a car back up on me in the middle of a intersection and take off... :( sucks though, glad she is unharmed and the baby was not in the car.

The Golden Child
04-19-2006, 09:19 AM
assholes like that should die ..

SwurvinIn
04-19-2006, 09:24 AM
assholes like that should die ..
IN A BIG FIRE

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 09:29 AM
damn straight

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 09:29 AM
Powers Fairy sounds gay lol

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 09:30 AM
Powers Fairy sounds gay lol

Fuck you

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 09:40 AM
well did your sis get a ticket then since the guy fled? this shit happens all the time where i live ive actually seen it more than a few time and even been involved in a hit an run. shit happens, the good thing is she is ok and like said before, thank god the baby wasnt in the car.

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 09:45 AM
na she didnt get a ticket....i mean technically i think it was her fault because she didnt see the guy comming into the lane, but i mean why would she get a ticket if both the dude that she hit and the dude that let the dude over that she hit just fled.

SixSquared
04-19-2006, 09:49 AM
The fault is lifted in the case of a hit and run... You can straight up ass ram someone, but if they leave, the fault is automatically placed on them for fleeing the scene of an accident. Did she get tag numbers or anything? If not, that sucks.. report it to insurance as a no fault accident... not as bad as an at fault accident for the premiums... I hate assholes in ATL who think that because they're in a big or expensive vehicle they have the right of way. I can't count how many times I've almost been killed by 18 wheelers coming over on me. :(

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 09:49 AM
well it can happen, but thats what i was saying....she is lucky because she doesnt get a ticket for it, and it will be covered under uninsured motorist on her insurance. my mom was involved in a like situation where the other person involved fled, but the cop caught her. she got arrested and my mom still got a ticket for inproper lane change??!

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 10:04 AM
yeah na, she didnt get the tag number, im assuming she was just in like a state of shock after the accident and then dude just fled. she managed to see him turn into a neighborhood. so when the cop got their he put her in his car and took her into the neighborhood to see if they could see the truck, but she didnt see anything. her stuff going to be covered under the insurance, its gay, its like a fucking brand new car, fortunetly its a civic lol. but yeah na she's got like a 500 dollar deductable on her insurance i think, and from the extent of the damages it only sounds like it should be no more then maybe 700 to 800 on repairs. she can afford it and all, so im happy about that.

if that shit happened to me so help me god, after i got done with the the cops i would be fucking not stop driving till i found the bitch

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 10:10 AM
well if it was yer fault then u would still have to pay the deductable. so really it makes no difference, the only thing that works in yours (theoretically)or her favor is that there was no ticket issued and the guy didnt stay to possibly sue for injuries...she was lucky believe me

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 10:11 AM
no shit, i know she's lucky. im not staying that she isnt. the whole reason i was pissed was because the man was such a bitch to run

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 10:19 AM
ya... i know he was wrong but just imagine his situation. he was driving, following all the laws (less probably being insured etc) and some girl rams into him. granted he shouldnt have been on the road, he didnt exactly have much of a choice. he could stick around and go to jail or flee, what would you honestly do? his fleeing had no effect on your sisters outcome whatsoever, if anything it saved your sister from a financial headache or possibly worse.

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 10:34 AM
i understand that. ok how bout you give me a reason for this, why did the other dude that let the guy over flee? he did nothing wrong, he simply let the guy over? so why not stop and see if the girls ok even if the guy dipped out on her

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 10:43 AM
ya thats not cool...but who knows man...he could have his reasons...ppl are fucked up, you just have to accept that. they are out to help themselves and step on ppl if they have to.man 1 time my alternator took a shit on me in the middle of a 1 lane road with no shoulder and i was out pushing that bitch by myself with 3 cars behind me honking their asses off. they saw me and knew what i was doing, yet not one person checked to see if i was ok or offer me help, they were just inconvenienced and honked instead eventhough if they would have helped me i would have gotten outta the way much faster. i make it a habbit to stop and help anyone i can, because i know what its like.

blacknightteg
04-19-2006, 10:54 AM
ya

fight club
04-19-2006, 11:45 AM
theres no justification for leaving the scene of an accident. period.

ShooterMcGavin
04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
^^^amen.