PDA

View Full Version : Is there an official site sponsor list?

C22H19N3O4
04-19-2006, 12:00 AM
I prefer to take my business to shops that sponsor this site, but it's hard to determine who is/is not a paying site sponsor. There seems to be more spammers and people signing up to sell their goods (mainly cars and parts) w/o paying for ads. I searched for an updated list of sponsors but couldn't locate it. If one exists, please point me in the right direction.

DurtySpeed
04-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Lol, I usually just watch the little banner at the top. It flashes all the sponsers. Lol.

Brett
04-19-2006, 06:52 AM
The site sponsor forum is usally a good place to check, I will check with Paul and see if we can get a list up and make it a sticky in the sponsor section for you all.

Brett
04-19-2006, 10:30 AM
There is now a list in the Sponsor forum.

C22H19N3O4
04-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the list Brett.

Those who have owned or acted as a Mod for a site know how disrespectful it is to try and spam, or attempt to advertise for free. I have no problems with someone starting their own business selling parts or flipping cars, but if ads posted on IA generates revenue for said business, then IA deserves a small fee for allowing them to conduct transactions here.

BTW, it also helps me keep track of people flipping questionable parts/cars week after week. :D