PDA

View Full Version : Am I a dick?

tattoodlude
04-18-2006, 07:37 PM
because of this??

"hey guys I just burned a deal on my hatch b/c one buyer came up here before the other..

the later of the two KILLER was the first to respond and I told him ok come look at it and you know you have dibs on the car.. He gave me a deposit, remember though he has never seen the car.... He also was going to give me full asking price for it.

He didn't get off work until after the other came up here to look at the car.

The other guys came up here. Offered me the cash, but I said look I have to wait.. I feel like a dick b/c of this but I gave someone my word...

Bash me for it do what ever you want but hey it is what I felt I had to do..."

PSINXS
04-18-2006, 07:41 PM
u woulda been a dick for not keeping your word. u did the right thing, if u told me u were gonna hold it and sold it i woulda punched you in the throat and pissed on your sister.

quickdodge®
04-18-2006, 07:43 PM
No dick here. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
i woulda punched you in the throat and pissed on your sister.
Doing that... would make you a dick... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Bishop
04-18-2006, 07:45 PM
so you told the first guy he has dibs and you kept your word? How would that mkae u a dick? lol

When i was in the market for a car, i met the guy, test drove it, and was ready to buy just awaiting my mechanic to check it out...and the seller kept telling me that he would much rather the car go to a owner that will actually use it blah blah blah....so he ended up selling it to someone the next day or something. Kind of dick, but w/e

tattoodlude
04-18-2006, 07:48 PM
still the guy left pissed

he drove all the way to my house in commerce from marrietta

RandomGuy
04-18-2006, 08:02 PM
a true man woulda taken the cash from the second guy, then denied the existance of the deposit from the first guy.

HyPer50
04-18-2006, 08:51 PM
If dude gave you a deposit, yes you are (or should be) obligated to give him a chance to buy it before you let a new comer take it.

lowjack
04-18-2006, 09:40 PM
good job man keeping your word makes you "dickless" ahahaha Get dickless ???? :)