PDA

View Full Version : ME Tattoodlude

tattoodlude
04-18-2006, 07:36 PM
hey guys I just burned a deal on my hatch b/c one buyer came up here before the other..

the later of the two KILLER was the first to respond and I told him ok come look at it and you know you have dibs on the car.. He gave me a deposit, remember though he has never seen the car.... He also was going to give me full asking price for it.

He didn't get off work until after the other came up here to look at the car.

The other guys, wrenchmonsta, came up here. Offered me the cash, but I said look I have to wait.. I feel like a dick b/c of this but I gave someone my word...

Bash me for it do what ever you want but hey it is what I felt I had to do..

anyway I wanted to say it first.
Devin

redlinenprelude
04-18-2006, 09:46 PM
soo the guy with the deposit backed out?
no comprede?

vjizzle
04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
devin is a cool guy and i dont c any reason y somebudy would talk shit about him for keeping his word. its hard to comeby a person who sticks to his word like that. good luck with the ac and we def have to go to athens to the gun range man. later pimp.

ps. hope ur wife and kids doen good.

2.0civic
04-18-2006, 10:43 PM
nice guy to keep his word like that. not many people would have

Killer
04-19-2006, 08:14 AM
no more than nice! DEVIN UR AWESOME!!!!!! and no i didn't back out.. i bought the car last night! AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! it's hard to find some one who will keep there word like this!!!!! i was pretty upset when he told me the car was sold... but then he called me back and said it was mine! i jumped in my car and picked up the hatch right away!!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN!!!! my boss likes the car as well...i pull up this mornin and he says.."that's HOT!" lol!

Killer
04-19-2006, 03:10 PM
I KNOW I'M THE WORSE BUYER EVER AFTER ALL THAT CRAP BUT ITS ALL STRAIGHTENED OUT MAN! just incase u see this b4 u call me! holla!