lildragster
04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Come Out and show your stuff.

http://www.rflcustomz.com/flyer.jpg

BORICUACIVICR
05-03-2006, 06:01 AM
Come Out and show your stuff.

http://www.rflcustomz.com/flyer.jpg

Does any body even go here Friday night? say I.

AznTraitor
05-03-2006, 11:21 AM
looks like a blingoriffic time. You're probably gonna catch more chrome and extended swingarms than anything else.

BORICUACIVICR
05-03-2006, 01:10 PM
looks like a blingoriffic time. You're probably gonna catch more chrome and extended swingarms than anything else.

Hey Azn Traitor what do you ride?

The BUCKY
05-03-2006, 01:21 PM
never heard of it

ahmonrah
05-06-2006, 12:03 AM
their a new shop. respectable beginnings. and the mechanic i seen was a woman.....:lmfao: wanted to start the :leghump: right there but i'm sure she wouldnt have liked that

The BUCKY
05-06-2006, 06:46 AM
their a new shop. respectable beginnings. and the mechanic i seen was a woman.....:lmfao: wanted to start the :leghump: right there but i'm sure she wouldnt have liked that

lirl

ECMgarrett
05-11-2006, 07:07 PM
the fact that they spelled riders "ryders" makes me know right there i would NEVER go to this....

lildragster
05-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Just because we are unique and spell riders with a Y instead of an I doesnt mean anything. We step outside of the lines and live on the edge. Yes for any of you who would like to know it is a new shop to the A. For you ECMgarrett stay where you are because we are doing fine without you or your negative vibe. Case closed. End of Discussion. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

topsecret2JZ
05-15-2006, 04:13 PM
who all goes to this i just got a bike trying to find people to ride with, i would like to know what this is all abotu and find people to go with if i decided to go,

AznTraitor
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
their a new shop. respectable beginnings.

definately lirl.

I checked out the website. Pretty much what I expected. Lots of chrome, extended swingarms, lowered bikes, flashy paint. Nothing wrong with that imo....it's just a particular market.

lildragster
05-15-2006, 07:22 PM
It may be but we will out ride any person out there.

AznTraitor
05-15-2006, 07:42 PM

like I said, nothing wrong with flashy bikes and such, or straight line runners...

heck, I actually became friends with that crowd here in Columbus because they were the only ones that would actually have some fun on the "rides" granted they never wanted to take any technical roads...still a fun bunch.

personally, I like the stock non flashy looks...and I rather hit up the mtns than the hwy...so to each their own.

David88vert
05-16-2006, 06:20 AM

That's a pretty bold statement. Want to take it to the track and find out? :D
Our group goes to Barber, Jennings, RA, etc.

The BUCKY
05-16-2006, 10:20 AM

no offense but that is very bold!!!

lildragster
05-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Was directed to ECMgarrett only not any one else.

David88vert
05-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Was directed to ECMgarrett only not any one else.

In that case, it wasn't very bold at all. :lmfao:

BORICUACIVICR
05-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Can't we all just get along? How boring it would be if we all liked the same style? Diversity is a great thing. Just because some of us like to ride GP style and run the mountains, don't mean that, that's any better than the guy's who enjoy's lowering their bikes, extending the swing arm, and chrome out their wheels and cruising the town! It's just a different style, just like the Import scene, some like the "go" some like the "show", others like both "show and go".

We are all bike riders, or should I say, bike ryders.

ECMgarrett
05-20-2006, 09:46 AM
Just because we are unique and spell riders with a Y instead of an I doesnt mean anything. We step outside of the lines and live on the edge. Yes for any of you who would like to know it is a new shop to the A. For you ECMgarrett stay where you are because we are doing fine without you or your negative vibe. Case closed. End of Discussion. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

hey hoss, this just in, YOU ARENT BEING UNIQUE haha you arent stepping outside of anylines or living on any edge by spelling "ryders" with a "y"
you do know that ruff ryders has been spelling that shit with a "Y" for a very long time, right?

and saying you can outride any of us is a very bold statement, meet me at deals gap sometime?

nautiboi73
05-20-2006, 01:06 PM
what the hell is whit the INTERNET EGOS?

BORICUACIVICR
05-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Ok kids, do you what some time out?