PDA

View Full Version : Can i just say...

Shawna
04-18-2006, 05:48 PM
I love how fat ass bitches try and get you to feel sorry about them by saying they are going to kill themselves and make up getting raped just to get attention..... :jerkit:

ok Im done :D

dereksi
04-18-2006, 05:49 PM
huh?

Julio
04-18-2006, 05:49 PM
no name? wtf .. y0 you havent learn yet ? call outs with no name is Fubar in this bitch

GsrTurbo320
04-18-2006, 05:50 PM
/thread lock

Decker1.8t
:rly:

Hulud
ibtl

Shawna
04-18-2006, 05:53 PM
hahaha you want a name her name is emily i dont know her name on here some people know her tho

Julio
04-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Dont know her.

Shawna
04-18-2006, 05:55 PM
drives a supercharged tc

Brett
04-18-2006, 05:55 PM
Does she like a dick in her ass?

Shawna
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM
hmmm shes kinda stuck up so i dont think so but you can always try brett

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 05:56 PM
i think you should save this thread and post some pics of yourself....you could be fat too! let IA be the judge of that.

LuvsAnalSex
04-18-2006, 05:57 PM
hahaha you want a name her name is emily i dont know her name on here some people know her tho

What if I ask her under this name?

Or better yet.... how about I ask you..... :D

Hulud
04-18-2006, 05:58 PM
i think you should save this thread and post some pics of yourself....you could be fat too! let IA be the judge of that.
speakin the truth!

Shawna
04-18-2006, 05:59 PM

you might want to stop while you are ahead :goodjob:

LuvsAnalSex
04-18-2006, 06:00 PM
She aint fat yO!!! Id eat the hell outta her of shed let me ;)

Julio
hmmm shes kinda stuck up so i dont think so but you can always try brett

So she drives a TC and she fat and she stuck up ? damn... what a looser.

Shawna
^^^lol

LuvsAnalSex
04-18-2006, 06:05 PM
We talkin about Aimee? She has a TC and is fat......

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:06 PM
yea know now that i think about it they could be twins lol

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:08 PM

Ill stop, once you stop drinking the haterade....why girls gotta be hating on girls all the time?

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:11 PM
bc im tired of stupid hoes....and last time i checked guys shouldnt be calling girls fat just for the reccord im far from it and i dont need you to fucking judge me

IntegraXTR
04-18-2006, 06:13 PM
:ttiwwp:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:13 PM

tell me where i called you fat? i said you could be fat.

So does making a thread bashing this chick make you feel better about yourself?? tell me that

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
yes yes it does thank you very much does you wanting to judge whether or not a girls fat make you feel better about yourself?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:16 PM
yes yes it does thank you very much does you wanting to judge whether or not a girls fat make you feel better about yourself?

yes it does, thank you very much. :cool:

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:17 PM
glad we are on the same page

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:17 PM
youll never be on my page. I dont make useless call out threads hating on people.....

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:28 PM
hmmm how bout the one where you bashed the fucking cops when they were doing their job?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:31 PM
hmmm how bout the one where you bashed the fucking cops when they were doing their job?

lol bringing up old threads??? haha i bashed the police because i felt violated and im sure the fucking pig was doing his job.....just like when the pigs beat up rodney king...they were doing there jobs.... :jerkit:

Kevykev
04-18-2006, 06:34 PM
Damn just when reconciliation ensued.....

RE: post #25-28

Hahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahah

Hulud
:grabs a beer and a lawn chair:

Shawna
just showing you that your statement was wrong....how can you feel violated if it wasnt you that got arrested? Im a little confused about that...

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:36 PM
just showing you that your statement was wrong....how can you feel violated if it wasnt you that got arrested? Im a little confused about that...

which cop thread are you talking about??? i know i have like 3 saying fuck the police...please refreash my memory.

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
well then that says it all...you have no room to talk. at first it was i dont make threads like you and now its well i have a couple....cant make up your mind huh?

JustinSane110™
04-18-2006, 06:43 PM
:grabs a beer and a lawn chair:
Just one beer??

:pulls up a chair and hands Hulud 2 more beers:

:lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:44 PM
when i make a thread saying fuck the police im directing that to the police as a whole unit. generally speaking.....kind of like saying "fuck choclate chip cookies" or "fuck hangovers"

if i make a thread saying.....

I love how fat ass bitches try and get you to feel sorry about them by saying they are going to kill themselves and make up getting raped just to get attention.....

ok Im done

i am singleing someone out, and thats just not right......now i may not know the history between you and this chick and to be completly honest with you i could give a rats ass, but making a thread talking about her personal life like that is uncalled for and unnecessary. i think you need to check yourself.

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:46 PM
well i did say bitches so i was speaking generally about all of the bitches out there not just one so its kinda like saying fuck the police i guess

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 06:50 PM
well i did say bitches so i was speaking generally about all of the bitches out there not just one so its kinda like saying fuck the police i guess

and then you name her "emily" and began to say what car she drives and blah blah blah....

personally i could care less about this whole thread....im just saying what you posted doesnt need to be on IA and sounds like some personal issues you have bettween you two. If you have such a problem with her why not call her and say

I love how fat ass bitches try and get you to feel sorry about them by saying they are going to kill themselves and make up getting raped just to get attention.....

ok Im done

You probaly would accomplish more.

as far as this thread, im done with it. My IQ has dropped 100 points and im not gettin any smarter arguing back and forth with you. soooo lets just drop it "while your ahead"..... ;)

im just trying to put an end to all the usless hating that goes on here......

much love, Phatboymr2

Hulud
04-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Just one beer??

:pulls up a chair and hands Hulud 2 more beers:

ah thanks i wasnt thinkin clearly

Shawna
04-18-2006, 06:53 PM
hmmm lots of emilys out there lots of tc's out there as well... that can describe a lot of people out there....

I thought you were done....dont you have some street racing to do or make up and imaginary club about it?

Hulud
04-18-2006, 06:56 PM
I thought you were done....dont you have some street racing to do or make up and imaginary club about it?
:runs to the store to grab a case for me and justinsane:

Jimmy B
04-18-2006, 07:10 PM
i hate hoes.. and alot of cops.. equaly...

quickdodge®
04-18-2006, 07:22 PM
/thread lock

As usual....wrong. Later, QD.

never_finished
04-18-2006, 07:32 PM
everyone stop hating :D

oh and shawna did i see you on 285 today by roswell rd? around 3? car that looked like yours went flying by...i was in the worktruck so didnt even bother trying to catch up...haha, i could tell it was a girl, or a guy with long hair and boobies

Darling Nikki
04-18-2006, 07:35 PM
this is retarded.

B18c-rex
04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Cant we all just get along

Darling Nikki
04-18-2006, 08:08 PM
nope always people like dis

B18c-rex
04-18-2006, 08:16 PM
I mean im new to IA but have noticed a bunch of hatred towards alot of people from different people :dunno:

Darling Nikki
04-18-2006, 08:34 PM
Oh well. Not worth it to me. I am too tired.

kilpatty43
04-18-2006, 08:48 PM
lol bringing up old threads??? haha i bashed the police because i felt violated and im sure the fucking pig was doing his job.....just like when the pigs beat up rodney king...they were doing there jobs.... :jerkit:
why dont you learn the facts before you go off spouting your mouth...

kilpatty43
04-18-2006, 08:48 PM
and damn...nice one shawna...

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 08:51 PM
why dont you learn the facts before you go off spouting your mouth...

me and blacksichic have settled this through pms, but do you care to explain the facts to me???

kilpatty43
04-18-2006, 08:52 PM
try watching the full video of the rodney king beating...not just the video that the media aired...then talk

and if you hate the cops bothering you so much then stop doing illegal shit...its not rocket science

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 08:55 PM
try watching the full video of the rodney king beating...not just the video that the media aired...then talk

and if you hate the cops bothering you so much then stop doing illegal shit...its not rocket science

yeah ive seen the full video and it looked liked the cops did a good job at "detaining" the suspect by completly jumping his ass down to the ground, and kicking the shit out of him.

and the funny thing is, cops bother me even when im not doing illegal shit.

kilpatty43
04-18-2006, 08:58 PM
you obviously have not seen the full video then...in the real original video he charged the cops and hit one...if i was a cop id beat his ass too...

and they obviously have reason to pull you over if they do...believe it or not...its their jobs to stop stupid fuckers from causing trouble

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 09:00 PM
HEY SERIOUSLY.. BLACSICHIC.. ARE U MIKES GIRLFRIEND?

JustinSane110™
04-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Yo Mark, check your PM's homey. It'll save you a lot of time, haha.

Marta Mike
04-18-2006, 09:04 PM
blacksichic? hmmmmmmmm slammed black si on stock wheels with a wing?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 09:06 PM
you obviously have not seen the full video then...in the real original video he charged the cops and hit one...if i was a cop id beat his ass too...

and they obviously have reason to pull you over if they do...believe it or not...its their jobs to stop stupid fuckers from causing trouble

ok weather or not he charged the cops it was the principal of the situation. Thats not the only time cops were "doing there job", explain the incident in new york when the man got a plunger stuck up his ass, is that the cops job to shove plungers up people asses.....cops arent fairy's sent from god himself, there just as corrupt and cruel as any other human being out there.

and please, you werent in my situation and i dont think you ever would be, Try being a black man being pulled over late at night for speeding and then having the cop search the car for drugs and weapons because he felt like "his life was in danger" because i may look suspect.........fuckin pigs

its happened to me all too many times, you prob will never expirence what i have been through with the police so please drop the subject.

have a police officer injure and kill one of your family members and lets see if you have the same perception on them.

Marta Mike
04-18-2006, 09:10 PM
i kinda feel where mark is coming from with his hatred for cops. Long before i got a license i used to bike a lot. Had a little camelback and all what not. One day im riding down old alabama near haynes landing when two cops rush me, hop out the car, tell me to give them the bag and to turn my back. Apparently there was a robbery :jerkit:

kilpatty43
04-18-2006, 09:14 PM
put yourself in the cops position...if you had some guy that acted as if he were on pcp charge you...would you jsut stand there or hit him? common sense people...

get over the race thing man...thats bullshit and you know it...any racism that is involved is most likely in your head...ive been pulled over many times late at night and had my car searched bc it looked suspicious...and dont bring the shit on yourself...if you act like an idiot chances are somethings going to happen...like i said common sense people

and trust me i have a damn good reason to hate the police...but i still respect them bc most people dont have the balls to do what they do on a daily basis...

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 09:19 PM
put yourself in the cops position...if you had some guy that acted as if he were on pcp charge you...would you just stand there or hit him? common sense people...

it would of been over if they wouldve cuffed him and threw him in the back of the cop car, but instead they beat him senseless for a good 2-3 minutes keep in mind all those police officers were fired...so i guess they were right with what they did??? they got some purple ribbons or some shit for there bravery :rolleyes:

get over the race thing man...thats bullshit and you know it...any racism that is involved is most likely in your head...ive been pulled over many times late at night and had my car searched bc it looked suspicious...and dont bring the shit on yourself...if you act like an idiot chances are somethings going to happen...like i said common sense people

haha get over the race thing.....That whole paragraph you typed just shows how much you really know. You mean to tell me police officers dont use racial profiling anymore??? hahahahahahahah wow.......how edcucated are you really????

and trust me i have a damn good reason to hate the police...but i still respect them bc most people dont have the balls to do what they do on a daily basis...

yeah, i will give cops respect when they do it for free....untill then they are just another working american trying to make a living.

JustinSane110™
04-18-2006, 09:24 PM
it would of been over if they wouldve cuffed him and threw him in the back of the cop car, but instead they beat him senseless for a good 2-3 minutes keep in mind all those police officers were fired...so i guess they were right with what they did??? they got some purple ribbons or some shit for there bravery :rolleyes:

haha get over the race thing.....That whole paragraph you typed just shows how much you really know. You mean to tell me police officers dont use racial profiling anymore??? hahahahahahahah wow.......how edcucated are you really????

yeah, i will give cops respect when they do it for free....untill then they are just another working american trying to make a living.
OH SHIT!! MARK FTW!!

But dude, you know there's no such thing as racism or profiling and we all live in candyland and everybody gets along and crooked cops are only on tv... :jerkit:

Marta Mike
04-18-2006, 09:33 PM
OH SHIT!! MARK FTW!!

But dude, you know there's no such thing as racism or profiling and we all live in candyland and everybody gets along and crooked cops are only on tv... :jerkit:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-18-2006, 09:51 PM

dude racism happens everywhere get your shit str8.......I was in front of a fence watchin a soccer game at my school when a cop approached me and my friend and he told him to get away from the fence....he didnt know english and he started speakin bosnian to me askin whats going and the cop starts yellin at him to speak english and grabs him by the hand and throws him up on the bus parked and yells at him to listen or he would get arrested......if you can tell me where racial profiling didnt occur there ill give you a 100 dollars.

BTLFED
04-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Mark, tha fuck you doin talkin shit to Shawna because she did what 11teen billion other people do on this fucking site? :rolleyes:

You are better at gettin beers for Thinkfast and Alex than talking shit. Get to it!

(And no, Shawna is no where near fat, f00 :slap: )

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 11:28 PM
damnit man! dont yell at mark asshole.. that is my homie fucter!

U C .... THIS IS THE RIFT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

Deaf Pimp
04-18-2006, 11:30 PM
damnit man! dont yell at mark asshole.. that is my homie fucter!

U C .... THIS IS THE RIFT I WAS TALKING ABOUT
Does he suck your dick too? :eek:

The Yousef
04-18-2006, 11:38 PM
OH SHIT!! MARK FTW!!

...ohhhh

i get it know...they only search me at the airport (and yes it has happened) cause they're being polite!

God bless'em and their manners.... :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 11:41 PM
...ohhhh

i get it know...they only search me at the airport (and yes it has happened) cause they're being polite!

haha by far the funniest thing posted.... :lmfao:

The Yousef
04-18-2006, 11:42 PM
haha by far the funniest thing posted.... :lmfao:

..i try

minority backup FTW!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Does he suck your dick too? :eek:

Do i look like an IA hoe to you??? :dunno: :thinking:

The Yousef
04-18-2006, 11:43 PM
Do i look like a IA hoe to you??? :dunno: :thinking:

...yes

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 11:45 PM
...yes

i dont suck dick for rep points. so that automatically doesnt make me an IA whore.

JustinSane110™
04-18-2006, 11:46 PM
...ohhhh

LIRL!! :lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to theskinnyone again.

kilpatty43
04-19-2006, 08:01 AM
i will agree that racism still happens...but i think most of it people bring on themselves...

and cops pretty much work for free...they dont make shit

Tasuki_Civic
04-19-2006, 08:22 AM

yeah ive seen the full video and it looked liked the cops did a good job at "detaining" the suspect by completly jumping his ass down to the ground, and kicking the shit out of him.

and the funny thing is, cops bother me even when im not doing illegal shit.

kilpatty i and others i know of have been fucked with by cops we dont do dayum thing. it doesnt matter where we are. police do some really fucked up shit to people.........( dont let me get on tha sublect about Dunwoody and how they treat pple here) so you cant jus assume the only reason you get messed with by cops is cause you doing something illegal. you should know that by now....how old are you again?......riiiiiight.

and with that whole R.King video....it was above and beyond fucked up what they did to him......he hits one cop " so " cops get hit everyday!! EVERYDAY. there are many ways you can stop one man. its not right to beat tha shit out of a person like that........thats insane. im sure you wouldnt ya mom or dad fucked up like that....

weird things is its not tha first. this one was just so happened to be caught on tape and tha man sued.......mad pple jumped on that story.

Tasuki_Civic
04-19-2006, 08:25 AM
i will agree that racism still happens...but i think most of it people bring on themselves...

easy to say when you dont get harrased all tha time.............but not everyone experiences things like that on a day to day basis.

yea that too is a shame.....ple who are under paid dont want to do their job right.....especialy if they put thier lives on tha line to help someone

Tasuki_Civic
04-19-2006, 08:31 AM
I love how fat ass bitches try and get you to feel sorry about them by saying they are going to kill themselves and make up getting raped just to get attention..... :jerkit: [QUOTE]

yea i cant stand that shit either..........and i hate tha skinny ones who complain about being fat. STFU..... :blah: :rant:

ok Im done :D

PhAtBoYMr2
04-19-2006, 09:12 AM
TASUKI CIVIC FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

and that my friend...is the reason why we have so many corrupt police officers today.... its the Money its always about the money

Ill tell you, american police officers have it easy, did you know that in haiti and other parts of the world the average life span of a police officer is less than 1year on the force???? How do i know this because my dads cousin was working for the haitian government as an d.e.a agent and ex police officer, and yes he is dead now.......R.I.P

But if you like cops so much, go to mexico and try to holler at one of the federalies, if they dont ethier kill you or rob you of your money, then you go to mexican jail. Mexican police are one of the most corrupt in the world.

DJ XtRaK©
04-19-2006, 10:44 AM
i know of 2 fattys in this thread!!!!!

carrascopa
04-19-2006, 10:47 AM
A RIFT MOTHERFUCKER!
A MOTHERFUCKIN RIFT! I TOLD U BOUT THIS SHIT ELLINGWOOD.. NOW IMMA HAVE TO KILL U

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 10:51 AM
I love how fat ass bitches try and get you to feel sorry about them by saying they are going to kill themselves and make up getting raped just to get attention..... :jerkit: ok Im done :D

i love how dumb ugly bitchs come on here and complain ab other ppl to boost their own ego :blah:

DJ XtRaK©
04-19-2006, 11:47 AM
i love how dumb ugly bitchs come on here and complain ab other ppl to boost their own ego :blah:

oh wow.....dude. put your flame suit on....lol

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 11:47 AM
can i get some notes, from anyone

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 11:49 AM
:looks in room, trash everywhere and knives/spray paint on walls:

OH damn what the hell happened in here? RIOTS!!!#*$(^

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 01:01 PM
BTLFED notes please.

LuvsAnalSex
04-19-2006, 01:04 PM
^^ Here....

I want your ass.

That is all.

Deaf Pimp
04-19-2006, 01:05 PM
^^ Here....

I want your ass.

That is all.

Straight forward and to the point... I like that. :D

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:05 PM
BTLFED notes please.
what's up tiff ? oh, and as far as notes, this fat bitch is calling out another fat bitch to make herself feel like, well, not like a fat bitch. But it did not work . The fat bitch she is calling out does not post on here, and everyone is now making fun of her fat ass, and oh yeah, the police are a bunch of racist pig fuckers.

That's about it, really.

Deaf Pimp
04-19-2006, 01:06 PM
what's up tiff ? oh, and as far as notes, this fat bitch is calling out another fat bitch to make herself feel like, well, not like a fat bitch. But it did not work . The fat bitch she is calling out does not post on here, and everyone is now making fun of her fat ass, and oh yeah, the police are a bunch of racist pig fuckers.

That's about it, really.

Thats a lot of fat bitches.... :tongue:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 01:07 PM
got it.. thanks babes!

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:08 PM
got it.. thanks babes!
no problemo. I am just waiting for your comment to the fat bitch.

LuvsAnalSex
04-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Straight forward and to the point... I like that. :D

Thats just how I roll

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:11 PM
Thats just how I roll
shit, that's how I stick it in! Straight forward and to the "point"!

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 01:11 PM

well, there was two mentioned in the thread.. which one should i comment on?:D

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:12 PM
well, there was two mentioned in the thread.. which one should i comment on?:D
ehhh, either one, a fat bitch is a fat bitch no matter which way you look at her.

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:13 PM

yeah, you might be one of those fat bitches. POST PICS or DIE!

turbowrx
04-19-2006, 01:15 PM

lol

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:16 PM
TELL THAT FAT BITCH WHAT'S UP! HER PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND POUNDS!

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 01:18 PM

http://www.msprotege.com:8080/smilies/blowingup.gif

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 01:23 PM
haha.. I don't think Shawna's fat at all; however, I've only seen her from a distance.. But I do agree with her comment about people whining saying they're going to kill themself and all that bullshit... People who are going to commit suicide don't tell anyone that they're going to do it... I've had several people say they are gonna commit suicide, they get no sympathy from me, just do it. I also hate the rape lie.. that really pisses me off... I have deeper reasons than those on display... Lying is retarded anyway, there is no point in it.

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:24 PM
haha.. I don't think Shawna's fat at all; however, I've only seen her from a distance.. But I do agree with her comment about people whining saying you're going to kill themself and all that bullshit... People who are going to commit suicide don't tell anyone that they're going to do it... I've had several people say they are gonna commit suicide, they get no sympathy from me, just do it. I also hate the rape lie.. that really pisses me off... I have deeper reasons than those on display... Lying is retarded anyway, there is no point in it.

look bitch.. we DIDNT ask you. we asked her to post pics. yea yeah yeah tahts all great and all ^ but fuck all that, we want pics or the bitch should die

The Yousef
04-19-2006, 01:24 PM
...boobies?

Sport1.3
04-19-2006, 01:27 PM
look bitch.. we DIDNT ask you. we asked her to post pics. yea yeah yeah tahts all great and all ^ but fuck all that, we want pics or the bitch should die

http://www.msprotege.com:8080/smilies/ohsnap1.gif

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 01:27 PM

Correction, my dear.;)

PhAtBoYMr2
04-19-2006, 01:28 PM
there goes will keeping it real again...hahahahaa

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 01:29 PM

or attempting at least.. I give him an A for effort.

SilverStoneZ
:cool: hmmm why is it that when ever a girl posts something almost every guy goes nuts dieing to see a picture of them?

Speedm0(\)key

w0rd man.. just cant stand how all these bitches on this site just wanna get into everything you know. its like.. they didnt get hugged when they were little or.. i dont know they dont get attention in real life so they look for it on teh interweb EL OH EL

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:30 PM
:cool: hmmm why is it that when ever a girl posts something almost every guy goes nuts dieing to see a picture of them?

cause its a fucking man's world bitch.

mark.. see what i mean about bitches just snapping into shit ^

Brett
04-19-2006, 01:31 PM

Shut yo mouth, get naked, PM me pics!! :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:32 PM

like i was telling the bitch.. its a man's world ^

SilverStoneZ
cool that answers my question :goodjob:

DJ XtRaK©

YOU!

OLD MAN!

SUCKA MY JUNK!

k thanks

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:33 PM

Haha, you said " but fuck " !

Speedm0(\)key
YOU!

OLD MAN!

SUCKA MY JUNK!

k thanks

you want brett.. to suck on you

dude. you're a fucking faggot. leave this heterosexual thread immediately and in an orderly fashion. dismissed

Speedm0(\)key
Haha, you said " but fuck " !

damn.. i must have been thinkin of anal sex when i typed that EL OH EL

SilverStoneZ
04-19-2006, 01:34 PM

i always knew you liked guys

but its its the pictures and videos of me and shawna sorry they got stolen with my camera when the car got broken into :doh:

{X}Echo419
04-19-2006, 01:35 PM
I know a skinny bitch that does that.

Brett

but its its the pictures and videos of me and shawna sorry they got stolen with my camera when the car got broken into :doh:

DAMNIT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

I thought it was Shawna posting, Shows what I get for not reading the name all the way!!! :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key

wait.. so you fucked a fat bitch on videO?! damn thats fucking pimp

i always said fat bitches are like mopeds, its fun until your friends catch ya doing it right?.. RIGHT?!!! *high 5*

FDslider
damn.. i must have been thinkin of anal sex when i typed that EL OH EL
ahaha, hey back to the topic now.

WHERE R THOSE GOT DERN FOTOS?!?!

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:36 PM
ahaha, hey back to the topic now.

WHERE R THOSE GOT DERN FOTOS?!?!

yeah fat bitch, where are the pics?

Leisa
04-19-2006, 01:37 PM
DAMNIT!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA

I thought it was Shawna posting, Shows what I get for not reading the name all the way!!! :lmfao:

hahahahaha you are a dork

SilverStoneZ
04-19-2006, 01:37 PM
trust me when I say you could only be so lucky to get ride on a girle like Shawna and I can say she is not fat sorry to mess up your fantasy

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:38 PM
trust me when I say you could only be so lucky to get ride on a girle like Shawna and I can say she is not fat sorry to mess up your fantasy

:blah: :blah: , shes a fat ugly bitch until we see pics

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:40 PM
yo will, whatcha up to today?

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 01:40 PM
smells like cerda and queso fresco up in here

Brett
04-19-2006, 01:41 PM

Word!! I see Shawna all the time, she is not close to a big girl....

FDslider
04-19-2006, 01:42 PM
smells like cerda and queso fresco up in here
hey asshole, you shoulda brought that cheese dip to that fuckin Drift Fury. you are a selfish bastard!

Brett
04-19-2006, 01:43 PM
hey asshole, you shoulda brought that cheese dip to that fuckin Drift Fury. you are a selfish bastard!

He is a selfish DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!

B18c-rex
04-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Man this post did a complete 180 first this girl is callin someone out now she is being called out ..... crazy :screwy:

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:47 PM
Man this post did a complete 180 first this girl is callin someone out now she is being called out ..... crazy :screwy:

thats what happens here.. these IA bitches call another bitch ugly or fat, and they tend to be... well ugly and fat.

im just tired of the female attention whore levels of this site, and i will be there to confront these retarded bitches every time.

MongolPup
04-19-2006, 01:51 PM
i always said fat bitches are like mopeds, its fun until your friends catch ya doing it right?.. RIGHT?!!! *high 5*

ROFL.....repped.

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:52 PM
ROFL.....repped.

hehehe actually i totally ripped that from the movie "the pest" but thanks NIKKA!

PhAtBoYMr2
04-19-2006, 01:53 PM
wait.. so you fucked a fat bitch on videO?! damn thats fucking pimp

thats the motherfuckin truth if ive ever heard it.

AMEN

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 01:54 PM
thats the motherfuckin truth if ive ever heard it.

AMEN

EL OH EL

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 02:57 PM
You know, you're fat... you're ugly.... yall should be friends. You should get a new hobby instead of calling females out every single day. Earlier this week it was me... now some chick named Jamey. Dont quit your fucking day job. MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A BITCH WHEN THATS ALL YOU EVER DO. ;) Oh wait, you are a bitch... im sorry... makes you seem like a fatter, uglier bitch...then you already are. :eek:

PSINXS
04-19-2006, 02:58 PM
actually no u shouldnt say anything. you are female and shouldnt say much (to blacksichick)

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Shit, when she goes and states shit that isnt true about me... i have every right in the world to speak my mind about someone thats so ignorant.

PSINXS
04-19-2006, 03:02 PM
werd. which is another reason simple minded hoes shouldnt talk!

Brett
04-19-2006, 03:02 PM
^^ Damn I find it hot when you girls get fiesty!! :D

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 03:04 PM
so what happened now?

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 03:06 PM
Did someone call you out LeaAnne?

PSINXS
04-19-2006, 03:11 PM
my bad lea anne! i shoulda quoted the poster in reference to what isaid. that was not towards you

Tasuki_Civic
04-19-2006, 03:16 PM
dayum that was lot to read...........my eyes hurt

Rican219
04-19-2006, 03:19 PM
WOW What did I miss BTLFD Notes?

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 03:28 PM
holy shit I need notes? an outline? some shit damn!

The Yousef
04-19-2006, 03:29 PM
holy shit I need notes? an outline? some shit damn!
same here...i just missed something vital!

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Chris, I know you back this stupid female... but here goes nothing....

STUPID FAT BITCH, CALLS ANOTHER FEMALE OUT SHE SHOULD BE FRIENDS WITH
MAKES A FOOL OF HERSELF FOR EVEN POSTING IT...
GETS OWNED. SIMPLE AS THAT.

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 03:34 PM
wadup Lea Anne?!?

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 03:35 PM

i dont accept these notes, im sorry.
Too many juicy details left out

May i have another please?

The Yousef
04-19-2006, 03:36 PM
ahhh...

thank you for the summary... :goodjob:

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:36 PM
Damn, I tried. Not too much Ricky- how you doin???

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm straight (unlike Brett Lowenthal aka "teddy bear beat-it-up")..

when you comin to the GC to hang? you scared of them vatos or what?!?

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm straight (unlike Brett Lowenthal aka "teddy bear beat-it-up")..

when you comin to the GC to hang? you scared of them vatos or what?!?
Teddy bear beat-it-up. :lmfao: WHOLE-E-SHIT. :lmao:

Eh, ill start walking to hang out now... :goodjob: Then vatos aint skurrin me.... :bigok:

B16a2 Civic
04-19-2006, 03:44 PM
i was joshin wit ya L.Anne(sp)
its all good in the hood, your summary summarized it all :)

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:45 PM
O- I know yall were just joshin... no big. :)

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 03:46 PM
no it didnt B, quit lyin to her... I found no useful info besides some fat chicks fighting about the last cupcake, I dont feel any better about my comprehension of this thread...

I show my thumb at you, Lea Anne

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:47 PM
I show my thumb at you, Lea Anne
up or down? :rant:

Tasuki_Civic
04-19-2006, 03:49 PM
LA ftw

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:49 PM
:)

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
boo :hiss:

down

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Awesome.

BTLFED
04-19-2006, 04:06 PM

And I backed you plenty of times too when you were getting attacked for no reason. Your posts caused the attack in the tatoo thread. They weren't attacking you for no reason.

Where in the fuck do you people get that she is fat? You people have lost your fucking minds.

I love how certain people can make call out threads or venting threads like this and everybody thinks its funny, but if you aren't one of those people you get flamed. Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes: (Leanne has been a victim of this bullshit too, and I said the same shit then. :rolleyes: )

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:20 PM
And I backed you plenty of times too when you were getting attacked for no reason. Your posts caused the attack in the tatoo thread. They weren't attacking you for no reason.

Where in the fuck do you people get that she is fat? You people have lost your fucking minds.

I love how certain people can make call out threads or venting threads like this and everybody thinks its funny, but if you aren't one of those people you get flamed. Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes: (Leanne has been a victim of this bullshit too, and I said the same shit then. :rolleyes: )
You did. Thats true. The shit "your friend" was saying about me... wasnt true- so I figured id chime in... on this thread...and state some not-so-true facts about her...and she how she fucking likes it. I have been a victim of this... and I admit it kinda sucks.. not that I care... but sometimes people need a dose of their own medicine. :goodjob:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:24 PM
You did. Thats true. The shit "your friend" was saying about me... wasnt true- so I figured id chime in... on this thread...and state some not-so-true facts about her...and she how she fucking likes it. I have been a victim of this... and I admit it kinda sucks.. not that I care... but sometimes people need a dose of their own medicine. :goodjob:

wait a minute.. are you the person they were talking about in the first post? i'm sooo confused.. :confused:

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/notebook.jpg

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:25 PM
wait a minute.. are you the person they were talking about in the first post? i'm sooo confused.. :confused:
My name isnt Jamey... im not fat obviously....

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:27 PM
My name isnt Jamey... im not fat obviously....

i know you're not silly... i didn't know what set you off...

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:28 PM
i know you're not silly... i didn't know what set you off...
The fact that she is prolly wrong about this person...and the fact that she was wrong about me in the other thread. She's ignorant... and looks like a bitch esp. when she keeps on calling people out like this. :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:28 PM
oh oh.. i get it now.. god, i'm retarded today...

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Im retarded too... its all good chick!

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:30 PM
oh oh.. i get it now.. god, i'm retarded today...

Im retarded too... its all good chick!

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/120/28mt.png

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:31 PM
http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/120/28mt.png

assfuck..

j/p, hey Ricky!

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Man ricky you're on the ball today.

:gay:

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:36 PM
aw, why you girls hatin? when you come to grips with the fact that Im a funny ass mothafucker, and you have never seen a 6'1" Latino put it down like I do, and you think about all the times you have laughed so hard at my posts you were in tears, that is the moment that you will go further in life then you ever thought possible! I'm ridin to the top baby, ya know? crem de la crem, some top shelf shit!!

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:37 PM
Funny lookin maybe. ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:37 PM
aw, why you girls hatin? when you come to grips with the fact that Im a funny ass mothafucker, then you will go further in life then you ever thought possible! I'm ridin to the top baby, ya know? crem de la crem, some top shelf shit!!

TELL ME AGAIN!:lmfao:

sorry, i just wanted to use your line.

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Funny lookin maybe. ;)

Im gonna pretend I didnt read that

BTLFED
04-19-2006, 04:38 PM
Funny lookin maybe. ;)

OoOoOoOoOoOo!!!

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:39 PM
TELL ME AGAIN!:lmfao:

sorry, i just wanted to use your line.

TOP SHELF HOOCHIE!!

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 04:39 PM
Only kiddin YAWL... CHILL mmmk

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:40 PM
TOP SHELF HOOCHIE!!

hey at least i downshifted from a whore to a hoochie... lol... ;)

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:40 PM
OoOoOoOoOoOo!!!

Chris I'm gonna write a word fdown, maybe you've seen it somewhere before.. I want you to think about it, and tell me what you see when you read it

RIFT

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-19-2006, 04:41 PM
peace love and chicken grease motherfuckers... i'm outtie..

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
hey dummy its backwards, your supposed to make it rhyme y0

Darling Nikki
man this thread is retarded. It jumped around too much.

thinkfast®
hey at least i downshifted from a whore to a hoochie... lol... ;)

I'm a lover not a fighter ;)

Tiff-O-Bitties
Hi Nikki! Bye Nikki!

thinkfast®
man this thread is retarded. It jumped around too much.

so hows about you post upsome got damn gorilla clips huh? how bout that?!?!

Darling Nikki
04-19-2006, 04:46 PM
^it cost too much Ricky! you going to come out tonight?

JustinSane110™
04-19-2006, 04:47 PM
^it cost too much Ricky!
Damn homey, she just said you ain't worth it.... [/instigate] :D

Darling Nikki
04-19-2006, 04:48 PM
^stop that Bryan!!

JustinSane110™
04-19-2006, 04:49 PM
^stop that Bryan!!
Whatchu gonna do bout it, huh?? I'm still waitin on that spanking you said I was gonna get.... :eek: ;)

Darling Nikki
04-19-2006, 04:50 PM
^ohhhh snap!

Shawna
04-19-2006, 06:27 PM
ummm thanx honey I guess that's you defending me lol

and in half of this thread we were joking around you can see the pm to prove it

A Leanne maybe you should watch who you sleep with bc he in fact has a std which mean that ooooo so do you
B Id much rather be a bitch any day of the week than have anything with a skanky hoe
C Id rather be "fat" than look like a fucking 10 y/o boy....what guy wants to something like looks like something they could go pick up at their local ele. school

you wanna say i got "owned" thats fine i dont give a shit what you think. im not the one who speaks before she thinks and calls people white trash bc they have tattoos on their back. i call you out everytime you say something bc everything you say comes from left field and is a bold face lie. you are better off keeping your damn trap shut bc you piss people everytime you open it.

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
ummm thanx honey I guess that's you defending me lol

and in half of this thread we were joking around you can see the pm to prove it

A Leanne maybe you should watch who you sleep with bc he in fact has a std which mean that ooooo so do you
B Id much rather be a bitch any day of the week than have anything with a skanky hoe
C Id rather be "fat" than look like a fucking 10 y/o boy....what guy wants to something like looks like something they could go pick up at their local ele. school

you wanna say i got "owned" thats fine i dont give a shit what you think. im not the one who speaks before she thinks and calls people white trash bc they have tattoos on their back. i call you out everytime you say something bc everything you say comes from left field and is a bold face lie. you are better off keeping your damn trap shut bc you piss people everytime you open it.

Ya know, I already told ya... ive been checked... and ive got the paper to prove that im clean. Im not exactly sure where you are coming up with your bullshit from other than maybe your own results... :goodjob: The 10 y/o boy thing, skinny thing... whatever... it doesnt hurt me... ive already told you people to come up with something better than that. I take being small as a compliment. Cause when im 30, and you're 30... we will see who has the last laugh. :eek: No one else seemed to think your thread was a joke... maybe that YOU yourself are a joke... but thats about it. :bigok:

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:39 PM
hahah.. Go leanne... :goodjob:

Shawna
04-19-2006, 06:40 PM
hmmm too bad it can be dorment (sp) for up to a yr so i would watch who you spread your legs for.... and the only difference bt me and you at 30 will be ill be happy with who i am and i want have to beg for attention and make up shit and blow things out of proportion everytime something goes wrong. i would hope by the time that you are 30 youll be a bigger person and learn to think before you open your mouth and make generalized statements about a group off people just making them dislike you even more than they already do.

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 06:42 PM
hey you also forgot another difference, about 75lbs ;)

JustinSane110™
04-19-2006, 06:43 PM
OH SHIT!!!

:grabs a beer and some chips:

Shawna
04-19-2006, 06:45 PM
hey you also forgot another difference, about 75lbs ;)

hahah that just means you have something to hold on to :idb:

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 06:46 PM
hmmm too bad it can be dorment (sp) for up to a yr so i would watch who you spread your legs for.... and the only difference bt me and you at 30 will be ill be happy with who i am and i want have to beg for attention and make up shit and blow things out of proportion everytime something goes wrong. i would hope by the time that you are 30 youll be a bigger person and learn to think before you open your mouth and make generalized statements about a group off people just making them dislike you even more than they already do.
I think its cute when you lie through your teeth. Bitch you dont know me. :lmfao: Ya know... im just going to laugh at you... cause that seems to piss you off even more. Ya know... im happy with who I am now.. like I said your words dont hurt me...and I think thats part of what gets to you most. I dont have to beg for attention... im not the one calling out females I should be friends with cause they have similar traits... seriously, do you see me calling you out in a different thread cause I heard something about you... or because your telling lies about me... or cause I think your fat and ugly? No.. seriously. You might want to be the one thinking about opening your mouth....

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:49 PM
:D damn always causing drama Leanne ;)

fawk_you
04-19-2006, 06:50 PM
:D damn always causing drama Leanne ;)
I know right? :jerkit:

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 06:50 PM
aw, why you girls hatin? when you come to grips with the fact that Im a funny ass mothafucker, and you have never seen a 6'1" Latino put it down like I do, and you think about all the times you have laughed so hard at my posts you were in tears, that is the moment that you will go further in life then you ever thought possible! I'm ridin to the top baby, ya know? crem de la crem, some top shelf shit!!

ah what a fag

6'3'' homie. you got some competition

also i'd like to add that all the stupid bitches on IA are retarded. thanks.

quickdodge®
04-19-2006, 06:51 PM
I dont have to beg for attention....

Hmmm, is all I can think of about this comment. Later, QD.

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 06:51 PM

dude.. that was fucking weak

if she blows shit out of proportion what are you doing by replying?...

i swear , god needs to make vaginas with some brains. fucking faggots

why should she give a shit about you when you're 30?.. by that time you better be happy, cause once bitches are over the hill you're screwed, god i love being a man.. you can be fat and old and still pull chicks.

its the internet, she can generalize and comment all she wants, just as you have the right to waste oxygen and forum space.

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:52 PM
Two heads have always been better than one... and being a dick is better than a pussy or an asshole, Pussies hate dicks cause they get fucked by them and assholes just want to shit on everyone.. but you know what... Dicks fuck assholes to prevent the shitting on all

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:53 PM
I know right? :jerkit:

Bwhahaha... I got yo Back foo... as usual.. :crazy:

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 06:53 PM
Two heads have always been better than one... and being a dick is better than a pussy or an asshole, Pussies hate dicks cause they get fucked by them and assholes just want to shit on everyone.. but you know what... Dicks fuck assholes to prevent the shitting on all

+1 cause that made no sense, and i like lame shit

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:54 PM
Hey... blame Team America for the Pussy Dick and asshole speach...

Speedm0(\)key
04-19-2006, 06:55 PM

no , i'll blame the fat bitches on IA.. simply because its easy, and there are a shit load of em, like the bitch that started this retarded thread

JustinSane110™
04-19-2006, 06:55 PM
"AMERICAAAAAAAA, FUCK YEEEEAAAAH!!!!" :lmfao: :lmfao:

TheSnail
04-19-2006, 06:58 PM
I always wanted to find someone that wanted to kill themself, to see if they would alow me to kill them for them. Leaving proof that they wanted me to kill them. Does anyone know if you could go to jail for killing someone that wanted you to kill them?

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:58 PM
I wathced it the other night again.. damn I forgot how funny it was..

eViLMunkey
04-19-2006, 06:59 PM
I wish I could have diplomatic immunity (sp)

thinkfast®
04-19-2006, 07:00 PM
hahah that just means you have something to hold on to :idb:

no, it means you gonna have a lotta fat hangin over your tight pants

MUFFIN TOP FTW!!

JustinSane110™
04-19-2006, 07:02 PM

MUFFIN TOP FTW!!
OH SHIT!!

Shawna
04-19-2006, 07:03 PM

MUFFIN TOP FTW!!

hahahah ^^^^ funniest thing ive heard all day

Tasuki_Civic
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM

MUFFIN TOP FTW!!

hahahahaha dats nasty.LIRL muffin top...........

Sport1.3
04-20-2006, 09:47 AM

MUFFIN TOP FTW!!

http://findingmyself.net/UserFiles/Image/muffin.jpg

The Ren
04-20-2006, 10:01 AM
wow all I gatt5a say is wow.. this thread got wayy out of control

Nemesis
06-15-2006, 09:34 AM
I agree. Out of control