PDA

View Full Version : Misc my long list of music...

b@d @pple
04-18-2006, 05:33 PM
NORMA JEAN,
HASTE THE DAY,
POISEN THE WELL,
MARTYR A.D,
EVERGREEN TERRACE,
DEAD TO FALL,
SINAI BEACH,
FEAR BEFORE THE MARCH OF FLAMES,
AS I LAY DYING ,
AS HOPE DIES,
EVERY TIME I DIE,
THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN,
TWELVE TRIBES,
THE AGONY SCENE,
BLOOD HAS BEEN SHED,
CALIBAN,
BELOVED,
KSE,
ALL THAT REMAINS,
CANDIRIA,
TOOL,
GOD FORBID,
UNDEROATH,
TRIVIUM,
ARCH ENEMY,
DEFTONES,
UNEARTH,
EARTH CRISES,
THE ACACIA STRAIN,
LAMB OF GOD,
EIGHTEEN VISIONS,
BURY YOUR DEAD,
STRANGER BY DAY,
THE CHARIOT,
HATEBREED,
MASTODON,
MESHUGGAH ,
SLAYER,
THE USED,
SCARLETT,
ZAO,
STATIC LULLABY,
A LIFE ONCE LOST,
LOVEHATEHERO,
MISERY SIGNALS,
MISERY INDEX,
REMEMBERING NEVER,
DEAD HEARTS,
BURNT BY THE SUN,
SHOWBREAD,
BECOMING THE ARCHETYPE,
FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES
MINDLESS-SELF INDULGANCE,
HELL WITHIN,
REMEMBERING NEVER,
RELFUX,
THE DARKEST HOUR,
CONVERGE,
DRY KILL LOGIC,
PSYOPUS,
VISION OF DISORDER,
BLOOD SIMPLE,
PIG DESTROYER,
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME,
SOULFLY,
NILE,
PANTERA,
C.O.C,
FROM NOTHING,
WALLS OF JERICHO,
25 TA LIFE,
SINCE MY MAN
and last but not least..motherfuckin phil collins

among others

Decker1.8t
04-18-2006, 05:35 PM
good list.

b@d @pple
04-18-2006, 05:35 PM
werd

Hulud
04-18-2006, 05:39 PM
werd
all in all its a pretty good list

were you at the madball show?

Bishop
04-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Damn, just about all the bands i listen to are on there lol

joesblk_teg
04-18-2006, 07:15 PM
haha got it all i love it even msi good list

COGCaviZ24
04-18-2006, 08:20 PM
yup, good list

ECMgarrett
04-18-2006, 10:53 PM
im not sure why this was posted....
you listen to some good bands

Ryno
04-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Let me go type the bands that I listen to. I'll start typing now, should be done in about 6 months.

4dmin
04-19-2006, 10:21 AM
HERE IS THE SHIT ON MYSPACE ACCT... IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED.

================================================== ==============

emperor, converge, neurosis, cradle of filth, darkest hour, caliban, eyehategod, crowbar, cannibal corspe, poison the well, thursday, therion, as i lay dying, earth crisis, between the buried and me, get up kids, coalesce, reggie and the full effect, the cure, the smiths, nile, morbid angel, witchery, peccatum, zyklon, eighteen visions, all shall perish, blood for blood, terror, morning again, anal cunt, flesh parade, mastadon, isis, the agony scene, throwdown, hatebreed, bleeding through, alexisonfire, as cities burn, beloved, day of suffering, finch, it dies today, life of agony, linkin park, nin, quadiliacha, today is the day, hopesfall, buzzoven, scarlet, the casket lottery, new amsterdams, demon hunter, the gathering, jimmy eat world, hot water music, small brown bike, slipknot, ill nino, norma jean, the hurt process, unearth, detones, grade, integrity, zao, snapcase, strife, underoath, thrice, afi, guttermouth, bad religion, system of a down, slayer, incantation, soilent green, mortician, walls of jericho, nora, burnt by the sun, bongzilla, dying fetus, goreguts, mindrot, brutal truth, dillinger escape plan, glassjaw, from autumn to ashes, everytime i die, static lullaby, madball, remembering never, catharsis, gehenna, zygota, spaun, acid bath, dark funeral, boy sets fire, danzig, misfits, finer truth, gameover, creation is crucifixion, suicide nation, promise no tomorrow, atreyu, freya, bury your dead, comeback kid, dead to fall, glasseater, scars of tomorrow, ringworm, shadows fall, trivium, type o negative, brujeria, biohazard, sepultura, etc. etc. etc... just about anything that is hardcore, metalcore, metal, deathmetal, blackmetal, grind, sludge, so on and so on.

v3rd1g0
04-19-2006, 09:26 PM
wanna see my music collection? It's listed in a txt file b/c i'm pretty sure it's too big for here. If you want any of it hit me up on AIM or something:

4dmin
04-19-2006, 09:40 PM
^ wow roughly what 30gb of crap :lmao: ^

v3rd1g0
04-19-2006, 09:41 PM
i like what i like man :-D

4dmin
04-19-2006, 09:43 PM
^ i'm just fucking w/ ya... i'm not too much for radio shit, but you got a good list of popular shit

v3rd1g0
04-19-2006, 09:45 PM
yeah, but i do like some stuff that's not radio stuff. the techno stuff, love it like 800 techno/trance songs there... maybe 1000 now idr. and i don't think anti flag is radio ;-) variety is my style haha.