PDA

View Full Version : why do whores??

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 03:38 PM
talk to men like they will bang with them?? Can any of you dumb fuccin cunts tell me what it is in you that thinks you can try and punk out a dude?? yall dont have dicks,, we aint gonna hit you.. u know this cuz if you really thought we would hit you your pussy asses wouldnt say shit to us! any of you little sluts care to enlighten me?

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 03:40 PM
bring em out bring em out ..

dereksi
04-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Id like to know this also. They talk cause they know we wont hit them. And if you start to get loud with them they pull that bullshit like "my older brother" or " I can have it arranged" other stupid shit.

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 03:42 PM
i aint no dayum slut but i know when i can put it down....and mean what i say when i do. but tha answer to what your lookin for sounds like it should come from a tease

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 03:44 PM
Id like to know this also. They talk cause they know we wont hit them. And if you start to get loud with them they pull that bullshit like "my older brother" or " I can have it arranged" other stupid shit.

that sounds like fighting. ..........a man wouldnt hit me if he knows whats good for him....your problem is you just need to know which female tells ths truth. cause not al of us lie :cool:

Ran
04-18-2006, 03:46 PM
The only reason a guy should ever hit a woman is if she attacks him first. At that point, they aren't a woman anymore and would find themselves in Tasuki's avatar.

thinkfast®
04-18-2006, 03:48 PM
I will straight up knock a bitch out. once you swing on me, that bitch is goin down, unles you get about 6-9 of your other heiffer friends to get me off a you. If you swing you aint a girl no more

Tasuki_Civic
The only reason a guy should ever hit a woman is if she attacks him first. At that point, they aren't a woman anymore and would find themselves in Tasuki's avatar.

LOL its men like you that disappear into thin air without anyone knowing why.

Tasuki_Civic
I will straight up knock a bitch out. once you swing on me, that bitch is goin down, unles you get about 6-9 of your other heiffer friends to get me off a you. If you swing you aint a girl no more

not true unless you know a gurl can really whip ya ass.....then i understand

dereksi
04-18-2006, 03:49 PM
When a female swings on a guy she just grew balls and shes not a female anymore. lol

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 03:50 PM
NO FOR REAL.. JUST ABOUT NE GUY WILLL WHOOP THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF A WOMAN.. U KNOW! SO WHY DO THESE WHORE BAGS TEST US... I JUST AHTE THAT SHIT..

LIKE THAT XTERRA CHICK.. ALWAYS RUNNIN HER GOT DAMN COCK SUCKER LIKE SHE HAS A DICK BETWEEN HER LEGS.. U KNOW.. FUK THAT

BTEC
04-18-2006, 03:50 PM
LOL its men like you that disappear into thin air without anyone knowing why.
thats sounds kinda dangerous, i like it.
Ive never hit a woman and dnt think i ever could. well if she was this big manly chick with a mustache id jab her in the 4head a few times if she got stoopid.

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 03:51 PM
DONT GET ME WORNG I AINT EVER HIT A WOMAN EITHER.. BUT I HAVE SLAMMED ONE ON THE FUKIN GROUND. WITH A LEG SWEEP.. OH SHIT.. N SHE BEAT MY ASS FOR THAT.. ( THE EX WIFE ) HAHA

FUK J MARKS WAS THERE TO WITNESS IT

Hondatwin23
04-18-2006, 03:52 PM
"never been areested for any thing domestic but aint gone lie i'll punch a chick in the eye"

dereksi
04-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Id never hit a female either but lets say a female talks shit to a guy that would, she would pull that same old bullshit and get on the phone to whatever guy will come help. Why talk shit unless you can for real back it up ALONE??

kelly marie
04-18-2006, 03:53 PM
LIKE THAT XTERRA CHICK.. ALWAYS RUNNIN HER GOT DAMN COCK SUCKER LIKE SHE HAS A DICK BETWEEN HER LEGS.. U KNOW.. FUK THAT i say whatever i want.. you talk shit.. its cool.. dont bring my name up..

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 03:55 PM
ill hit it in the bed ..

Tasuki_Civic
theres one thing to stop a femlae and man handle her but another to hit her

PSINXS
any sentence that starts with "why do whores" can more than likely be answered with "because they're whores" whores are that stupid n predictable

BTEC
04-18-2006, 03:56 PM
that whiplash move works wonders. i reccomned it to everybody. just turn sideways bc some chicks will try to knee u in the balls and shit. :D

Ran
04-18-2006, 04:00 PM
LOL its men like you that disappear into thin air without anyone knowing why.It's like witness protection...but there are no witnesses.

....I hope.

thinkfast®
LOL hells naw, this fool said leg sweep

hahaha

yo man, while you bullshittin, I pushed this one stripper chick that my boy Oscar was fuckin with, we was at a party at my homeboys house, well oscar showed up with this chick, and they datin or whatever.. so shes actin stuck up like some strippers do, well it aint that kinda party, I mean we had other chicks there, she was givin em looks and shit, she askin everyone for a drink when she didnt bring shit to the party (not even empanadas, the bitch)

I said fuk that, my boy bent down behind her where she couldnt see him, and I halfway pushed/ran into her then laughed.. she fell over my homeboy and knocked the keg with her fuckin head, blood all in her hair hahaha

my homey told her to get the fuk out, I think she got a taxi ride home.. they broke up later

CSquared
It would take a LOT for me to hit a chick. I was in a fist fight once and this chick popped me in the face while i was lacing into her boyfriend. I honestly paid no attention to her whatsoever. She probably made it worse for that guy if nothing else. ha.

You'd have to really threaten my personal well being, like draw blood or hit me with some sort of blunt object. Yet, I have encountered a LOT of women who have had no problem talking loads of shit in trying to get me going. No common sense.

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 04:01 PM
yea whores to me deserve to get hti....just cause they really want you to.

my friend Polo dated this one gurl that lovesd to make him mean. hes never like that. but one time i was over his house and she popped up and freaked out that i was there...cause she thought we was fuckin....

Mind you tha dog jus peed in the front of the door to his room and she was standing on top of and she yelled " It smells like sex" i laughed and told her it was dog piss. she sat there with this stupid look on her face then started to argue with him on bullshit.

got all in his face and even accidently spit on him. she backed away and started walkin towards me like she was gonna do tha same to me and Polo sopped her and grabed her by tha neck and slammed her on his bed and said " sit down and stfu!!" i was surprised at first but she wanted him to do that. you could tell how she was actin.

i dont know why females like that shit but she was crazy.

dereksi
04-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Thats what I dont understand? Why talk so much shit like your going to beat the dude up and then be like "oh its so wrong to hit a female". (not aimed at you personally)

PSINXS
04-18-2006, 04:04 PM
I've never hit a girl. but i have spit in a girls face. Best move IMO. she will be so stunned and feel so stupid she'll cry. It was awesome.

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-18-2006, 04:07 PM
If someone talks shit to me, I'm going to defend myself... I have never been one to take shit off someone... I have been hospitalized b/c a guy beat the shit out of me when he was drunk. (I'm a big chicken when it comes to Haunted Houses, and I didn't want to go in, so he beat the shit out of me.) That's when I started taking boxing and kickboxing...

MongolPup
I've never hit a girl. but i have spit in a girls face. Best move IMO. she will be so stunned and feel so stupid she'll cry. It was awesome.

LOL did you laugh?

Tasuki_Civic
Thats what I dont understand? Why talk so much shit like your going to beat the dude up and then be like "oh its so wrong to hit a female". (not aimed at you personally)

nah i mean it is wrong but men misunderstand what type of female women are. cause i dayum sure wont take no shit from anyone and will say what i need or want to say when im pissed. but that doesnt mean i want you to hit me.

you jus have to know tha difference. women who love that shit...i cant explain how you know when they want you to do it. i dont know cause i dont want a man to hit me. but even if it goes as far as you lifting your hand....dont take it there just get tha hell away from her or get her out of your site

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 04:08 PM
rough sex ???

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 04:09 PM
If someone talks shit to me, I'm going to defend myself... I have never been one to take shit off someone... I have been hospitalized b/c a guy beat the shit out of me when he was drunk. (I'm a big chicken when it comes to Haunted Houses, and I didn't want to go in, so he beat the shit out of me.) That's when I started taking boxing and kickboxing...

good for you.....thats suck im sorry to hear about that.

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-18-2006, 04:11 PM
shit happens.. what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right?

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 04:12 PM

WTF THINGS LIKE THAT PISS ME OFF !!!

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:12 PM
i say whatever i want.. you talk shit.. its cool.. dont bring my name up..

NO FOR REAL WHY THOUGH..UR ASS ACTS LIKE U HAVE A COCK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.. IM JUST CURIOUS.. NO DISRESPECT.. I FEEL BAD FOR NIGGAS WHO RAP UP GIRLS LIKE U THOUGH!

YOUR A BITCH A FEMALE A WOMAN.. ACT LIKE ON ESTRAIGHT UP

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:13 PM

I DONT KNOW BOUT THAT.. EITHER THOUGH....

SAY LIKE FOR EXAMPLE.. HERPES DONT KILL U, N IT DONT MAKE YOU STRONGER.. IT JUST MAKES U LESS OF A HUMAN.. NO KIDS, NO SEX .. ALOT OF SHIT.. TO ME THAT MAKES U WEAKER

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 04:14 PM

tru tru ..

Tasuki_Civic
YOUR A BITCH A FEMALE A WOMAN..

i like to say im all 2 out of 3

PSINXS
^i actually agree with that

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:15 PM
i like to say im all 2 out of 3 minus

I HEAR YA.. ITS JUST A TERM.. I WASNT TRYING TO DEGRADE HER.. JUST SAYIN YO

BITCHES IS HOES... BITCHES IS HOES YO

Tiff-O-Bitties

SAY LIKE FOR EXAMPLE.. HERPES DONT KILL U, N IT DONT MAKE YOU STRONGER.. IT JUST MAKES U LESS OF A HUMAN.. NO KIDS, NO SEX .. ALOT OF SHIT.. TO ME THAT MAKES U WEAKER

This is very true..

kelly marie
NO FOR REAL WHY THOUGH..UR ASS ACTS LIKE U HAVE A COCK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.. IM JUST CURIOUS.. NO DISRESPECT.. I FEEL BAD FOR NIGGAS WHO RAP UP GIRLS LIKE U THOUGH!

YOUR A BITCH A FEMALE A WOMAN.. ACT LIKE ON ESTRAIGHT UP

what did you say? and can you please stop typing in caps? i can read.. i did pass the 9th grade( unlike you ).. and even got my diploma!! thanks..

The Golden Child

now thats tru ..

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:16 PM
NE WAYS.. I WAS JUST CURIOS.. CUZ AS TIFF ADMITTED SOME NIGGA WHOOPED HER ASS..

N WHILE THAT IS NOT RIGHT.. SOMETIMES YALL ASK FOR THAT SHIT.. STEPPIN TO A MAN GAMBLING ON THE FACT HE AINT GONNA DO SHIT.. BUT YO.. WE PEOPLE TOO.. WE CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 04:16 PM
LIRL
BITCHES IS HOES... BITCHES IS HOES YO

I HEAR YA.. ITS JUST A TERM.. I WASNT TRYING TO DEGRADE HER.. JUST SAYIN YO

hey thats between yall 2

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:17 PM
what did you say? and can you please stop typing in caps? i can read.. i did pass the 9th grade( unlike you ).. and even got my diploma!! thanks..

PERFECT EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE... I WASNT DEGRADING YOU.. JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION ON YOUR BEHAVIOR .. N THIS VERY POST PROVES MY POINT!! DAMN YOUR MAN MUST BE MISERABLE.. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM

dereksi

N WHILE THAT IS NOT RIGHT.. SOMETIMES YALL ASK FOR THAT SHIT.. STEPPIN TO A MAN GAMBLING ON THE FACT HE AINT GONNA DO SHIT.. BUT YO.. WE PEOPLE TOO.. WE CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH
exactly

MongolPup
nah i mean it is wrong but men misunderstand what type of female women are. cause i dayum sure wont take no shit from anyone and will say what i need or want to say when im pissed. but that doesnt mean i want you to hit me.

you jus have to know tha difference. women who love that shit...i cant explain how you know when they want you to do it. i dont know cause i dont want a man to hit me. but even if it goes as far as you lifting your hand....dont take it there just get tha hell away from her or get her out of your site

Now I feel you on that. I think that the reason that dudes have problems hitting girls is because when if it was a guy that was doing that kind of jawing off, that normally means that you are about to fight.

Girls are more likely to speak their mind right then and there, while I think that guys wait and a fight is normally a combination of seperate incidents (why do you keep talking to my girl etc etc, past tense stuff)

Not to say that guys don't just throw down sometimes, but the type of talking that a woman would do would be normal for her, but to a guy its a direct challenge. Kind back to the whole men internalize pain etc etc....you wait till the pot boils over insteed of dealing with it when it happens.

The one time I have wanted to hit a girl was she was just being a total bitch, and kept doing little shit like small slaps to the face and hits to the head (small enough that she could act like she was playing around). If it was a dude it def. would have gone down.

Thing is though, by the next day she totally was over it, while I thought about it for a while, that goes back to the dealing with it right there.

The one thing I have to say about people saying they would never hit a woman, you have to remember from your fights with dudes the rage you feel, and how rational thought all but stops. Not saying thats everyone, but it is hard as hell to control.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 04:18 PM
"I wouldnt hit a woman, but i would smack a bitch"

great quote right there.

kelly marie
04-18-2006, 04:19 PM
PERFECT EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE... I WASNT DEGRADING YOU.. JUST MAKING AN OBSERVATION ON YOUR BEHAVIOR .. N THIS VERY POST PROVES MY POINT!! DAMN YOUR MAN MUST BE MISERABLE.. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIMactually he is far from it.. maybe one day you will learn how to love someone.. instead of degrading women for shits and giggles.. you brought my name up for no reason.. im simply defending myself.. so fuck off please..

carrascopa
"I wouldnt hit a woman, but i would smack a bitch"

great quote right there.

THERE U GO MARK.. THATS TRU TRU TRU!

U SEE LADIES.. ACT LIKE A WOMAN AND THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE

Tasuki_Civic
SOMETIMES YALL ASK FOR THAT SHIT..

correct your words...some females....dont say yall because that includes us who dont like that..............

Tiff-O-Bitties

I do agree, sometimes we do deserve it and vise versa; however, just because I didn't want to go into a haunted house is no reason to break two of my ribs, cause internal bleeding, sprain my ankle, give me 2 black eyes and a busted lip....

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:21 PM
actually he is far from it.. maybe one day you will learn how to love someone.. instead of degrading women for shits and giggles.. you brought my name up for no reason.. im simply defending myself.. so fuck off please..

NO, I JUST KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE TOPIC IS YOUR GONNA COME ON IN AND MAKE A SMART ASS COMMENT TO ME.. THATS THE WAY U R.. YOUR ONE OF THOSE MANLY BITCHES.. WITH THE WHOLE NAPOLEON COMPLEX THING.. LIKE THE CHIHUAHA N SHIT.. YOU BARK LIKE A BITCH.. BUT IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT.. U AINT READY TO DEAL WITH THE TROUBLE YOUR MOTH CAN GET U IN.. N ONCE AGAIN WITH EVER COMMENT U MAKE.. YOUR PROVE MY POINT MORE N MORE

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 04:23 PM
i got a question .....yall talk about women popin off at tha mouth what about men who do that.

like for example if a man is all in a womans face yelling actin crazy and spits in her face by accident like that ......you sayin she cant hit a man cause its wrong?? so she has to st there while he does all that stuff...i mean you said you guys are humans you can only take but so much.....what about women.

and if she does hti a man first cause hes actin like that .....she is still in tha wrong???

kelly marie
04-18-2006, 04:23 PM
NO, I JUST KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE TOPIC IS YOUR GONNA COME ON IN AND MAKE A SMART ASS COMMENT TO ME.. THATS THE WAY U R.. YOUR ONE OF THOSE MANLY BITCHES.. WITH THE WHOLE NAPOLEON COMPLEX THING.. LIKE THE CHIHUAHA N SHIT.. YOU BARK LIKE A BITCH.. BUT IF IT CAME DOWN TO IT.. U AINT READY TO DEAL WITH THE TROUBLE YOUR MOTH CAN GET U IN.. N ONCE AGAIN WITH EVER COMMENT U MAKE.. YOUR PROVE MY POINT MORE N MORElol i only defend myself when its needed.. i had not said a damn thing in this thread.. you said my name.. so fuck you if you think you can run your mouth about me.. and hun i am FAR from manly.. so stop trying to use insults as a defense cuz that shit is old.. i will be the first to defend my friends when you are running your mouth about them.. just as you would.. so stop.. cuz this is lame..

PhAtBoYMr2
04-18-2006, 04:24 PM
i personally have never hit a woman ever but i have been punched in the face by one of my homegirls. and i bear hugged the shit out of her untill she got light headed... A man has never pushed me as angry as a woman has, you ladies have a great way of completly fuckin our worlds up and gettin on our last nerves.

some bitches deserve the "act right" if a bitch gets out of line give her the "act right" and put her in check..

CSquared
04-18-2006, 04:25 PM
i got a question .....yall talk about women popin off at tha mouth what about men who do that.

like for example if a man is all in a womans face yelling actin crazy and spits in her face by accident like that ......you sayin she cant hit a man cause its wrong?? so she has to st there while he does all that stuff...i mean you said you guys are humans you can only take but so much.....what about women.

and if she does hti a man first cause hes actin like that .....she is still in tha wrong???

Not that she can't hit a man... just that she cant hit a man and not expect any sort of retaliation. By all means... hit us... just dont play the "im just a girl" card afterwards.

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 04:26 PM
I do agree, sometimes we do deserve it and vise versa; however, just because I didn't want to go into a haunted house is no reason to break two of my ribs, cause internal bleeding, sprain my ankle, give me 2 black eyes and a busted lip....

def was not called for ..
hope he went to jail and ass raped by bubba ..
then sue his ass for everything he owns ..

carrascopa
PLEASE SEE EXHIBIT A

lol i only defend myself when its needed.. i had not said a damn thing in this thread.. you said my name.. so fuck you if you think you can run your mouth about me.. and hun i am FAR from manly.. so stop trying to use insults as a defense cuz that shit is old.. i will be the first to defend my friends when you are running your dick sucker about them.. just as you would.. so stop.. cuz this is lame..

ONLY LADIES TALK THIS WAY TO ME ON HERE! NOT THE DUDES.. BECAUSE U KNOW THAT IM NOT GONNA GO OVER TO WHERE YOUR AT N SMAK U THE FUK UP...

THIS IS MY POINT.. U THINK YOUR SAFE FROM THE RAMIFICATIONS OF TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT U DO ON A CONSTANT BASIS..

NOW A DUDE SAYS THAT SHIT TO ME .. HE KNOWS WHATS UP N HES READY FOR IT!

MongolPup

Two incidents I can remember:

One, a guy and a girl were popping off at the jaw and the girl punched him in the face but he didn't hit her back....everyone ooohed and he was labeled a pussy.

Second, GF and BF were fighting and she slapped him HARD. He said do it again, all calm and shit. She did (even harder IMO) and then he walked off.

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-18-2006, 04:27 PM
Not that she can't hit a man... just that she cant hit a man and not expect any sort of retaliation. By all means... hit us... just dont play the "im just a girl" card afterwards.

I totally agree with that... If you wanna fight someone, back it up 100% until one of you falls...

The Golden Child
04-18-2006, 04:27 PM

yah know !!!

kelly marie
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM
PLEASE SEE EXHIBIT A

ONLY LADIES TALK THIS WAY TO ME ON HERE! NOT THE DUDES.. BECAUSE U KNOW THAT IM NOT GONNA GO OVER TO WHERE YOUR AT N SMAK U THE FUK UP...

THIS IS MY POINT.. U THINK YOUR SAFE FROM THE RAMIFICATIONS OF TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT U DO ON A CONSTANT BASIS..

NOW A DUDE SAYS THAT SHIT TO ME .. HE KNOWS WHATS UP N HES READY FOR IT!i edited the dick sucker part.. that was a lil mean.. but you say fuck you all day long.. and call girls bitches..

alex.. seriously.. you talk shit about me and dont even know me.. you can say whatever your little heart desires from this point on.. i have said my piece to you.. im done

Tasuki_Civic
04-18-2006, 04:28 PM

what im saying is if you get hit by a gurl and seriouly you needed to be hit casue you acted like an ass( being in her face like that) your gonna hit her back and hurt her or do you try to stop her( man handling) from being so angry to hit you.

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-18-2006, 04:29 PM
def was not called for ..
hope he went to jail and ass raped by bubba ..
then sue his ass for everything he owns ..

He did not go to jail, he took off on my bike before the ambulance came. I did not press charges... But I did take back the lifted jeep on 36" tires that I bought for him and I did get rid of it.

carrascopa
04-18-2006, 04:29 PM
SEE EXHIBIT B

i edited the dick sucker part.. that was a lil mean.. but you say fuck you all day long.. and call girls bitches..

alex.. seriously.. you talk shit about me and dont even know me.. you can say whatever your little heart desires from this point on.. i have said my piece to you.. im done

now this is how a woman responds! PERfect.. good job.. n see no more beef.. u just conducted yourself as a woman and not an adviserial bitch! Much better..

kelly marie
04-18-2006, 04:30 PM
lol why thank you..

The Golden Child
i wouldnt care if a girl shot me or stabbed me ..
i would walk away and let my girls handle her at the end ..

Tasuki_Civic
Two incidents I can remember:

One, a guy and a girl were popping off at the jaw and the girl punched him in the face but he didn't hit her back....everyone ooohed and he was labeled a pussy.

what if the 2 were alone?

thinkfast®
where you goin XterraChic?

:looks at people viewing the thread: aw shit, you still here, the fuk you talkin bout