PDA

View Full Version : I have decided that I hate tile work

chrisdavis
04-18-2006, 01:46 PM
I found these brick pavers at Lowes that matched the paint my wife picked out for the kitchen. So we decided to build a backsplash behind the stove out of them instead of leaving the white backsplash that looked out of place. I finally got them up now I have to let them set for 48hrs and the grout it and seal it one final time. Estimated project completion time 6mos:D

speedminded
04-18-2006, 01:54 PM
I found these brick pavers at Lowes that matched the paint my wife picked out for the kitchen. So we decided to build a backsplash behind the stove out of them instead of leaving the white backsplash that looked out of place. I finally got them up now I have to let them set for 48hrs and the grout it and seal it one final time. Estimated project completion time 6mos:Dbrick pavers for a back splash? Seems like that would be difficult to keep clean...

chrisdavis
04-18-2006, 01:57 PM
brick pavers for a back splash? Seems like that would be difficult to keep clean...

I have sealed them and once I get the grout on I will seal the whole thing so it will be nonporous and will basically wipe clean

speedminded
04-18-2006, 02:04 PM
I have sealed them and once I get the grout on I will seal the whole thing so it will be nonporous and will basically wipe cleanaw, gotcha :goodjob: