PDA

View Full Version : Wild Wing meet? tonite? Alpharetta? Beaners? Allowed??

thinkfast®
04-18-2006, 10:40 AM
so are beaners allowed? how about other baldheaded folks? is there a max number of thugs allowed at one time in the same room? Please explain?

Thanks?

-Ricky?

thinkfast®
04-18-2006, 10:46 AM
bump

Brett
04-18-2006, 10:48 AM
This is a white only meet, sorry man, Your only invited to the ALL YOU CAN EAT wing nights homie...LOL.

But for real, this place doesnt have the room we have at the other place so if ya come dont bring 10 people with you, we wont have the room for all of us to sit as a group if we have to many people come.

ALVIN
04-18-2006, 10:49 AM
I dunno im bald lol

thinkfast®
04-18-2006, 10:52 AM
This is a white only meet, sorry man, Your only invited to the ALL YOU CAN EAT wing nights homie...LOL.

But for real, this place doesnt have the room we have at the other place so if ya come dont bring 10 people with you, we wont have the room for all of us to sit as a group if we have to many people come.

how bout you dont tell me what to so señor, I can bring whoever I'd like! I dont need your permission, pffffft...

so is it cool then, or what? It will only be a few of us I swear, and we wont make noise. Oh and we leave tips (not like other cheaper more poor white people)

Mike Lowrey
04-18-2006, 10:56 AM
so are beaners allowed? how about other baldheaded folks? is there a max number of thugs allowed at one time in the same room? Please explain?

Thanks?

-Ricky?

No Beaners! lol. Baldies are OK....Hell Brett and I are pretty much there... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jimmy B
04-18-2006, 11:00 AM
rickyyyyyy.. i might be down.. but i wouldnt get there till after 9, let some of the crowd die down, and i dont have to be in bed by 10 like some other older people on here..

Brett
04-18-2006, 11:05 AM
rickyyyyyy.. i might be down.. but i wouldnt get there till after 9, let some of the crowd die down, and i dont have to be in bed by 10 like some other older people on here..

Hey smart ass!! I dont have to be in bed till 10:30 now, so shut the fuck up!!

Ricky, we are getting there at 8, so if your late and we run out of room, your fucked beaner boy!! :lmfao:

Jimmy B
04-18-2006, 11:30 AM
ok ok, 10:30.. blah! hahaha

its way to busy at 8.. thats why i hate gettign there that early

Brett
04-18-2006, 11:33 AM
No Beaners! lol. Baldies are OK....Hell Brett and I are pretty much there... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Speak for foryourself Rich!! I aint loosing my hair!! I can be glad for that atleast :D

Mike Lowrey
04-18-2006, 11:34 AM
Speak for foryourself Rich!! I aint loosing my hair!! I can be glad for that atleast :D

Bitch, I can drive your Fusion through the gap between your hairs.... :lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-18-2006, 01:44 PM
oh shit brett.. lol

yea so I might roll up w/ j-dawg aka b@d @ss or @pple, @sshole

l@ter