PDA

View Full Version : Its Almost Time

chrisdavis
04-18-2006, 09:58 AM
April 29- May 7

http://ajcautoshow.com/

Toyota is also setting up an off-road course outside and letting people test out Tacomas and Tundras on it :D

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2006, 10:08 AM
awesome, that off road course would be great too, especially since i'm considering gettin a tacoma soon.

Nemesis
04-18-2006, 10:10 AM
off road course , downtown? wtf, they have a dirt box or something

LuvsAnalSex
04-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Me and Brett will be goin again this year!!

chrisdavis
04-18-2006, 10:17 AM
off road course , downtown? wtf, they have a dirt box or something

TOYOTA TO PRESENT A DYNAMIC INTERACTIVE ATTRACTION IN ATLANTA!

The 2006 Atlanta Journal-Constitution International Auto Show was recently selected as one of 12 shows to host a dynamic ride-and-drive event produced by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A.

The Toyota Trucks Off Road On Site Adventure will add a new interactive dimension to the auto show experience. It will be located in one of the area parking lots of the Georgia World Congress Center on Thursday, May 4 - Sunday May 7, 2006.

Individuals that are 18 and older with a valid drivers license can drive a 4x4 Tundra and Tacoma pick-up truck on the off-road course, which features such obstacles as moguls, logs, sand pits and burms. There will also be a hill climb, acceleration run and evasive lane change.

The course will be built with 440 cubic yards of dirt and 20 tons of gravel. It will take a team of 20 people a full day to set up the course and related event properties.

A professional driver will ride along in each truck and give off-road tips and answer product-related questions.

The event is free to all auto show attendees. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Guests can ride along as passengers, given that they meet certain requirements (TBD).

Nemesis
04-18-2006, 10:18 AM
sweet, ill be attending

Ran
04-18-2006, 10:24 AM
Hmm...I may have to check this out. Even tho my father has an 05 TRD Tacoma.

Nemesis
04-18-2006, 10:25 AM
your sig and avatar..................:thinking:................ ......... :thinking:....................

~leaves~

Wurm
04-18-2006, 11:02 AM
go out there and tear up their toyota's fun shit