PDA

View Full Version : Dammit...*yawn*

Ran
04-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Woke up early as hell to get ready for class and what happens? Right after I get in the shower, the damn professors calls and says there's no class. It's too late to go back to sleep since I got work later.

Thanks a lot jack@ss. :mad:

Anyone else have stupid stuff like this happen lately? I want someone else to be miserable too.

Flip
04-18-2006, 05:30 AM
Haha, i haven't been to sleep yet and am still working if that makes you feel any better :P. I get to leave shortly. Going home to sleep...

5thgcelica
04-18-2006, 05:57 AM
duude. that sucks!

woo im tired.

Bishop
04-18-2006, 07:02 AM
Sucks...happened to me last quarter but it was a night class (6:00 - 9:00) My mom called me right as i was about to walk into class and was like "so i guess you know your class was cancelled" i was like wtf? They called her but didnt bother calling me lol. Oh well, atleast i didnt wake up early or anything.

v3rd1g0
04-18-2006, 07:06 AM
oh thats nothing i've had to get up, ot all the way to the class room and found out my class was cancelled, there have been times where i've been in the room for 10 minutes and ust left b/c the professor didn't show up

ShooterMcGavin
04-18-2006, 07:10 AM
shit, i just wish my work would call me and tell me work was cancelled....off i go =/

Hulud
04-18-2006, 07:38 AM
Woke up early as hell to get ready for class and what happens? Right after I get in the shower, the damn professors calls and says there's no class. It's too late to go back to sleep since I got work later.

Thanks a lot jack@ss. :mad:

Anyone else have stupid stuff like this happen lately? I want someone else to be miserable too.
why dont you bitch about it

i was emailing my professor a couple weeks ago and last thing i say is i will see you in class at 5 (mind you its my only class)
i drive up to KSU and find out class is cancelled :rant:
what a waste of fucking gas

Ran
04-18-2006, 08:10 AM
why dont you bitch about it

i was emailing my professor a couple weeks ago and last thing i say is i will see you in class at 5 (mind you its my only class)
i drive up to KSU and find out class is cancelled :rant:
what a waste of fucking gasNice counter-bitch. :D