PDA

View Full Version : attn: gateg get fucked

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 09:33 PM
i'm sorry i tell the truth about a car. you can fucking ban me. i dont give a fuck. you're fucking gay for erasing part of the thread. have a wonderful day. :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

Cliff
04-28-2005, 09:45 PM
:jerkit:

Bishop
04-28-2005, 09:46 PM
:jerkit:

I second that, :jerkit:

Bishop
04-28-2005, 09:47 PM
attn: gateg get fucked

Can he get crunk too?

Cliff
04-28-2005, 09:50 PM
dude if you have a problem with someone go to them...no one is going to support you just because you posted this is in the whoreslounge so you woulda had just as much support if you did this between you and him in PRIVATE messages

Bishop
04-28-2005, 09:51 PM
And once again, a moment of wisdom from starsnbars

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 09:52 PM
i'am not looking for support so shut the fuck up.

Bishop
04-28-2005, 09:53 PM
awww some one got their panties in a knot

Big Rick
04-28-2005, 09:53 PM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Care-1950sGossip.jpg

Cliff
04-28-2005, 09:54 PM
now that you may get some support on from heather, kristi, tim or tiffany.....but let's ignore that lil fact....anyways....if you weren't looking for support you wouldn't have posted this here

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 09:58 PM
i posted it in here if you dont like it dont read it. it was not addressed to so like i said shut the fuck up

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:00 PM
or what? will you e-bitch slap him?

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:00 PM
well see matt isn't online right now so i am trying to keep this up top long enough so it will still be up when he does get on....

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:02 PM
i posted it in here if you dont like it dont read it. it was not addressed to so like i said shut the fuck up

oh and i do like it....it's fun watchin you E-thug someone....oh and please do post what he did to you so we can be more sympathetic

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 10:02 PM
your gay. you have to be you drive a saab

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:04 PM
that is a valid point....you do drive a saab

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:07 PM
got it for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:11 PM
i'm sorry you got banned, and im sorry that you cant help that you are pissed off and probably crying right now. I feel your pain man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............... :jerkit:

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 10:12 PM
hmmm......nooooo......i got it for free dumbass......and you must love cock, cause you were thinking about gayness....you fag
dude you need to shut up. that was about dumb.

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:13 PM
or what??

VTECWHORE
i'm sorry you got banned, and im sorry that you cant help that you are pissed off and probably crying right now. I feel your pain man............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............... :jerkit:
you are dumb you keep showing it

Bishop
are you going to come through my screen and kick my ass?

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:14 PM
are you still pissed?

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:14 PM
vtecwhore i told him the same thing but he didn't edit it quick enough...i told him i could not support such a weak comeback

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 10:15 PM
or what??
i think i said in middle school. but to there face

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:16 PM
well are you going to tell us what happened?

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 10:18 PM
ok iam done saying anything to BLACK PAPER DIARY have a good night

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:18 PM
that's what i wanna know...did he delete the whole thread i wanna know what i missed

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:19 PM
LOL......

Kermit
04-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Cliff notes please

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:23 PM
sorry justin i have no notes for you yet...check in later....

Kermit
04-28-2005, 10:24 PM
Well damn, I can't stay up all night, there are races to be seen tomorrow. I'm not trying to hijack the thread, but are going up there at all this weekend?

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:29 PM
i think it's ok if we hijack this thread.....anyways what times are the races sat cause i have to be at home between 11 and 12 but after that i'm good...

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 10:30 PM
I'm pretty sure that VTECWHORE is a dirty ass little bitch... I mean, I know that much.

Other than that, I've got nothing.

But if you want to pipe back up VTECWHORE, be my guest, but I'll stay up as long as it takes for you to understand what kind of assface you appear to be.

Go fuck YOURself,

Love,

Rutledge

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:33 PM
BOOB CREW WHAT!

Bishop
04-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Hahaha

Kermit
04-28-2005, 10:36 PM
Oh, well if it doesn't matter then on Saturday it's mostly qualifying and practicing, but there will be a few races in the mix. Sunday is when most of the actual races take place. Here's a link to the schedule...(the PDF shedule's on the top left corner) http://www.roadatlanta.com/index.lasso?-database=road_events&-layout=ev_2&-response=eventdetail.lasso&-recordID=3&-search

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 10:38 PM
You AND Phantom hatch can both suck on my ass....

You know why we don't take people like you seriously ? Because you feel the need to say things on a board like this to make yourself seem tough.

Do you know why we don't have to ? Cause I take dumps bigger than little shits like you.

I tell you what, why don't you start your own import site, gain thousands of memebers and lots of good sponsors, THEN let some little asshat talk shit about a PAYING advertiser or their product.

I bet you'd just smile and let the insults fly wouldn't you? Well that's because you're an idiot.

And don't forget, one of teh cool parts about being a mod is that I can fuck with everything you say.

I can make every comment you make on here funny to everyone but you.

Seriously, don't be a douche bag, shut your mouth.

Love,

A guy that's much funnier than you.

And smarter.

And better looking.

Rutledge

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:40 PM
i got stuff goin on all day sunday though :(

Kermit
04-28-2005, 10:42 PM
It'll still be good, you should go. There will be some nice ass cars there, oh yeah, and some of those NASCAR things too.

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kermit
04-28-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm getting bored, will someone tell me where all the hostility is coming from?

VTECWHORE
04-28-2005, 10:47 PM
You AND Phantom hatch can both suck on my ass....

You know why we don't take people like you seriously ? Because you feel the need to say things on a board like this to make yourself seem tough.

Do you know why we don't have to ? Cause I take dumps bigger than little shits like you.

I tell you what, why don't you start your own import site, gain thousands of memebers and lots of good sponsors, THEN let some little asshat talk shit about a PAYING advertiser or their product.

I bet you'd just smile and let the insults fly wouldn't you? Well that's because you're an idiot.

And don't forget, one of teh cool parts about being a mod is that I can fuck with everything you say.

I can make every comment you make on here funny to everyone but you.

Seriously, don't be a douche bag, shut your mouth.

Love,

A guy that's much funnier than you.

And smarter.

And better looking.

Rutledge
dude this all you do is post on ia get a fucking life..

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:48 PM
actually he was out in texas last week and a couple weeks ago he was in florida....rutledge is not on ia much at all

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-28-2005, 10:52 PM
what the hell does vtecwhore have to do with phantomhatch???

cliff notes...
there is an integra being posted for sale in the for sale forums. apparently, vtecwhore knows the old owner of the car & posted a reply stating that the car is ragged out. i'm sorry, but if he knows the old owner, then i'm sure he knows a little history on the car. & if i was looking at buying a used car, i'd want somebody to speak up & let me know if a car has been beat to hell or not. but the post & every reply associated to it was deleted because the seller is a paying sponsor....

Cliff
04-28-2005, 10:54 PM
ouch that is a hard call.....i would want to know if the car was ragged out before i bought it also but it is a known fact on ia you don't speak poorly of paying sponsors...that is a tough call though

Kermit
04-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Now I understand, thank you kindly. I will admit though, I was thinking it would have been a little more exciting than that. Oh well...

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Wow, you actually took the time to call me out on IA. Well let me fill you in on a little somthing, Rut and myself are mods and our job is to protect our members and sponsors from people like you. I don't care who you are or what you do for a living, you start running your mouth about a sponsor or members product that is for sale and we will delete and possibly ban you. Simple as that. I have even corrected Julio who owns IA so do not feel that you are special.

Now for the cliff notes, this individual wanted to run their mouth about one of our sponsors bashing their product. I simply deleted all post by this person and their alter name to protect IA's sponsor. Sent them both a PM and let them know that it will not be tolorated. This person decides to call me out in the whoreslounge thinking it will change something when in fact he is the one looking like a dumbass. The members know what Rut and I's job are that is why Paul and Julio put us in this position and they know we will piss off little wanna be bad ass's and we would like to thank you at this time for wasting bandwidth. Good Day :rolleyes:

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 10:59 PM
what the hell does vtecwhore have to do with phantomhatch???

cliff notes...
there is an integra being posted for sale in the for sale forums. apparently, vtecwhore knows the old owner of the car & posted a reply stating that the car is ragged out. i'm sorry, but if he knows the old owner, then i'm sure he knows a little history on the car. & if i was looking at buying a used car, i'd want somebody to speak up & let me know if a car has been beat to hell or not. but the post & every reply associated to it was deleted because the seller is a paying sponsor....

That is what test drive and mechanic checks are for, if you cannot tell that it has been ragged out then you really do not need to be driving a car. Not to mention what is his definition of ragged out? The cars that are on the lot are checked out when purchased with a carfax ran on them to make sure things are kosher. I know for a fact that they sold a GSR and not even a week after it was sold the clutch went out and they replaced it. The sponsor is straight up honest and willing to work with anyone and we will not tolerate the bashing of any car they have for sale. PERIOD.

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 11:03 PM
You know ex girl... it's sort of like this.

"Hey do you know so and so? "

"Yeah, she's been fucked by like 100 different guys without condoms and they all stuck it in her butt too"

That sure does sound a lot different from "hey do you know so and so? "

"Yeah, I kinda know about her. I heard she's dated a lot of people"

See my point?

I can't teach some dumbass what tact is but I can sure as hell use a great analogy to make sure you know why people defend others in the manner that they do.

Now which style would you rather have someone say something about you or something you own?

The first or the 2nd.

And VTECWHORE...

This is no tinkle tinkle contest and you living with your parents still and being an idiot doesn't hurt my feelings but if it makes you feel better...

Yes. this is all in life that I do. I have no money, no friends, no wife, no sweet job, no house.

I am a loser living in my parent's house being a complete idiot. I guess we have more in common that you thought.

Cliff
04-28-2005, 11:03 PM
see this is why i kept it up top so that rut and matt could do their side of the story....

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 11:05 PM
thanks cliff

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 11:05 PM
I'll tell you this, I wouldn't attack people that have as much creativity and gift for the Gab that Matt and I do.

I could just go on for days about how much it must suck to be an idiot.

After all, I have no job, no wife, no house, nothing, For I am VTECWHORE

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-28-2005, 11:06 PM
i'm not bashing anybody...i'm just saying that if i was looking at a used car & somebody knew the history of the car, i would want them to let me know if at all possible. yes, they run carfax reports on their cars...that's great, but it doesn't tell everything about the car.

but hell, i don't care...that's why i buy new cars.

JustinSane110™
04-28-2005, 11:06 PM
see this is why i kept it up top so that rut and matt could do their side of the story....
Or did you see this as a good place to whore up a thread?? :D

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 11:08 PM
i'm not bashing anybody...i'm just saying that if i was looking at a used car & somebody knew the history of the car, i would want them to let me know if at all possible. yes, they run carfax reports on their cars...that's great, but it doesn't tell everything about the car.

Apparently you did not read my response or Rut straight foward. Everything on this site is heresay. Have you not heard believe on half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Cliff
04-28-2005, 11:09 PM
i don't care about whoring up threads...if i did i woulda had paul gimme all my posts back from the past 2 years when everything was reset....

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 11:11 PM

Well then, I guess I'm not totally sure why you said anything then.

See, I am upset that someone would make the comments in the manner like he did, as well as phantom hatch, almost bragging that it was something they were proud of and in turn implying that they got some sort of upper hand on Brandon and his associates.

Matt was 100% right in what he did and although you may not follow the application of what we are saying that's ok. That's why Matt and I enjoy helping out on the site.

One last analogy, you ever had someone call your sister a bitch? It's a lot different than when you call your sister a bitch.

In the end though, that guy is a tool.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-28-2005, 11:14 PM
& i'll ask again...what does phantom hatch have to do with this?

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 11:14 PM
he was also making the same comments

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-28-2005, 11:16 PM
i guess i missed that part

HiPSI
04-28-2005, 11:17 PM

if it were coming from a real member that some people actually knew, that actually had a little maturity in doing it then that's one thing. but these one post (or 9) wonders coming onto the boards and immediately talking shit just can't be taken seriously.

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM
We don't feel the need to re-write what they wrote because that might make them feel validated some how.

I don't have a problem with phanton hatch, he just shouldn't have said what he said in that manner. I'm in now way challenging him, just this idiot who thought that a good resolution to his post getting deleted was starting a thread entitled "gateg get fucked"

I guess he's really smart too this vtecwhore.

But, in the end you are the company you keep.

So Ex girl, my final analogy attempt for you...

Let's say I call you a jerk on a message board.
Matt comes behind me and says, "Yeah, she's a jerk"

Does that clear Matt of all responsibility because I said something first? Naaaaaa

Ex_Vtec_Girl
04-28-2005, 11:21 PM
but mom, he started it!!! :D

Cliff
04-28-2005, 11:22 PM
rut you and these analogies tonight are killin me man

Kermit
04-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey RutRoe, I just checked out your homepage and have decided that I have met you guys (or some of the ones in the picture anyway) somewhere before. I saw something about Athens so that might be it, but I think it was further in the past then that, where did you go to high school, or live before Athens?

**EDIT**
sorry for hijacking again

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Well I went to UGA and was in Legend Has It, but I left that after I finished school to puersue a career in entertainment. I went to high school in Peachtree City, but I know lots of people from all over... believe it or not, I'm a people person. That's my thing. REally that's what I get payed to do is talk to people.

EDIT" i was in that band for 2.5 years so we mets tons of people that way. I played drums but I would come up and switch with someone so that I could rap a bit. Mrs. Jackson was my best song hands down.

EDIT" Hijacking can be fun

Kermit
04-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Hmmm...don't know then, probably was some drunk'n night in Athens, or possibly mutual friends, who knows. Alright, races start in about 7 hours so I'm out. Everyone be safe tonight

A.P. Photography
04-28-2005, 11:38 PM
Rut, hit me up when you get back in town.

RutRoe
04-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Roger.. home sunday after the race.

Bajjani
04-29-2005, 02:07 AM
now that you may get some support on from heather, kristi, tim or tiffany.....but let's ignore that lil fact....anyways....if you weren't looking for support you wouldn't have posted this here

Hey Cliff, if you have such a problem with me you little shit, drive your broke ass to suwanee, meet up with me, and i swear i'll take a bat upside your head. The fact you bring me into a thread that I had no part in is 100% pathetic and so are you. I'm friends with Teg, I have no problems with him and he has none with me. Leave my name out of your little head and get off the god damn internet and get a fucking life.

ct9a gsr
04-29-2005, 02:33 AM
i'm e-thugger than all of you... simply because i just made up the word "e-thugger"... and if you all don't believe me, come drive to my house with a loaded gun... then nicely hand me the gun, kthx.

RutRoe
04-29-2005, 06:40 AM
Hey Cliff, if you have such a problem with me you little shit, drive your broke ass to suwanee, meet up with me, and i swear i'll take a bat upside your head. The fact you bring me into a thread that I had no part in is 100% pathetic and so are you. I'm friends with Teg, I have no problems with him and he has none with me. Leave my name out of your little head and get off the god damn internet and get a fucking life.

Dude,

It's really ironic that you would tell someone to get off the internet and get a life after threatening them with a bat.

Get a life.

And a bat.

You don't have to attempt to bring the drama, or impy that physical violence would some how solve IA's drama.

Chill out

speedracer41
04-29-2005, 06:52 AM
http://www.w3bdevil.com/forums/Care-1950sGossip.jpg

Thats a big 10-4.

Kristi
04-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Cliff - go back to butt fucking your little boyfriend please and leave us alone.

JagerGirl
04-29-2005, 09:15 AM
confused?!

IndianStig
04-29-2005, 09:18 AM
i said shut the fuck up

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF.

USE THE FUCKING PM's. :blah:

IndianStig
04-29-2005, 09:19 AM
BTW, WTF happened here? Im too lazy to read the thread.

Boosted S60R
04-29-2005, 09:24 AM
fuck off cliff

shit this is heather on mikeys sn

kilpatty43
04-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Cliff - go back to butt fucking your little boyfriend please and leave us alone.
youre my hero

4dmin
04-29-2005, 09:33 AM
WHAT A FUCKING TOOL? LETS JUMP ON THE BOARDS AND CALL OUT A MOD :rolleyes: YO ASSHAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT SOMEONE POSTED FUCKING PM THEM IF NOT KEEP THIS SHIT OFF THE BOARDS!!!

JagerGirl
04-29-2005, 09:34 AM
GET EM' PAUL!!!

BTW, THIS THREAD IS GHEY.