PDA

View Full Version : Misc I know this a is a lil foul but........

Tasuki_Civic
04-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Why in tha world does it take so long for pple to shit?? like pple have to sit in tha bathroom for 10 minutes or more sometimes and they arent constipated. why is that??

it only takes me like 2 mintues or so and im done.

sorry i was jus curious

ECMgarrett
04-16-2006, 12:16 PM
im trying to read and relax, im not in a rush

bigdare23
04-16-2006, 12:18 PM
Are you sure they really using the restroom??? :jerkit:

Tasuki_Civic
04-16-2006, 12:21 PM
i mean who is really int ha rush to shit. your supposed to relax......but it only takes a second.

lol was jus wonderin why pple sit in there for so long. i mean when you shit you can smell it. so why tha hell do you sit in there and smell ya own shit for 10 minutes +. i mean i know my shit stinks but most of tha time i can barely smell it.

lol.....jus wonderin why?

Tasuki_Civic
04-16-2006, 12:22 PM
Are you sure they really using the restroom??? :jerkit:

lol i dunno about that but that smell is proof........

ECMgarrett
04-16-2006, 12:30 PM
i mean, i courtesy flush, as soon as it hits water its beign flushed, so its not that bad smelling

Tasuki_Civic
04-16-2006, 12:31 PM
lol....yea i wont lie ive done that b4

Tasuki_Civic
04-16-2006, 12:47 PM
i guess no one will atleast represent for pple who stay in tha bathroom for a long time.

i mean i know you take your time but why doesnt it just come out? why you gotta sit in there and it slowly comes out or you just sit in there breathing your own shit?

Outphase
04-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Doesn't take me that long, because when I go...it goes, too.. I flush as soon as it hits the water.

JeremyE30
04-19-2006, 09:05 PM
i like to look at harbor freight catalogs while shitting

babowc
04-20-2006, 12:18 AM
wow.. what a question.
but i do the same.
in & out.
dont wanna smell my shit (at home)
nor do i wanna smell other people's shit (at public restrooms)

fight club
04-20-2006, 12:45 AM
i read a book. ill read for a while. its a peaceful room, noone bothers u while you shit. and i use my fan, so i dont smell my shit. and sometimes, its just a big shit.

SNapper
04-20-2006, 12:55 AM
i dunno how people take so damn long. it only takes like 10 second to shit. i mean my shit comes out faster then like .0000000001 mph

CSquared
04-20-2006, 01:06 AM
There is plenty of reading material sitting on top of my toilet... Back issues of turbo, sport compact car, and all the others.

I take my time.

aaronfelipe
04-20-2006, 01:11 AM
There is plenty of reading material sitting on top of my toilet... Back issues of turbo, sport compact car, and all the others.

I take my time.
LOL heard that.

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 07:56 AM
i never say i'm goin to "shit", i always say i'm goin to "read" and that's exactly what i do :D plus most ppls shit don't smell as bad themselves, especially if u courtesy flush.

silver
04-20-2006, 08:01 AM

I take my time.

I was gonna say.. I live with 3 guys (thank god only one uses my bathroom, lol) but guys like to take reading material into the bathroom from what I can tell. And its usually some car magazine, haha...

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 09:40 AM

I take my time.

i dunno but why do you take ya time....i mean you booboo then you sit there with it underneath you? :confused:

PSINXS
04-20-2006, 11:04 AM
ahahah divina talking about poop

i swear u r the most interesting person i've met

Da Green Man
04-20-2006, 11:14 AM
i usually read hand to hand combat training book while im doing the bizness and when im ready to go try them out on some innocent jogger that running by the house ill get up. but i dnt like rushing bc i might miss some valuable instructions.

Da Green Man
04-20-2006, 11:15 AM
ahahah divina talking about poop

i swear u r the most interesting person i've met
I agree. I dnt know her that well, yet but shes not afraid to say what shes thinking and i like that.

Da Green Man

Da Green Man
04-20-2006, 12:11 PM
did everybody leave to go find out how long it takes them to go drop a load or what?

xJadieMx
04-20-2006, 12:12 PM
taking a shit in the bathroom is quite possibly one of the most private and relaxing times and you can catch up on so much reading and info. thats why some people go all out to decorate their bathroom so its all nice and or fun and stuff for themselves and for others.

not all shit smells like shit... once mine smelled like coffee. dead serious. im like what the fuck.

:D:D:D

Da Green Man
04-20-2006, 12:14 PM
taking a shit in the bathroom is quite possibly one of the most private and relaxing times and you can catch up on so much reading and info. thats why some people go all out to decorate their bathroom so its all nice and or fun and stuff for themselves and for others.

not all shit smells like shit... once mine smelled like coffee. dead serious. im like what the fuck.

:D:D:D
Columbia dark roast or regular? If u say dark roast ur lying.

The Golden Child
04-20-2006, 12:15 PM
i usually smoke a cigarette while i shit ..

Da Green Man
04-20-2006, 12:17 PM
i usually smoke a cigarette while i shit ..
I guess that kinda like lighting a match. :dunno:

xJadieMx
04-20-2006, 12:23 PM
fuckin starbucks stuff...

i dont drink to much coffee but i enjoy a french vanilla capp or whatever frapps bucks has.

isnt coffee a laxative or something? anywho... yeah~ sometimes being the bathroom and pooping is so relaxing (cause you cant say taking a shit does not feel good... i feel 1293810 pounds lighter)people falla sleep or dose off. maybe thats why they stay in there for longer.

PSINXS
04-20-2006, 01:11 PM
i always read modified mag on the pooper

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 01:17 PM
smoking and coffee i understand but....i never knew shit could smell like coffee. thats a new one for me.

and its cool....i like my bathroom all nice and shit but its more for looks "dont want an empty bathroom" that looks ugly and uncomfortable.

but when it comes out....its out. why wait and read while its floating and tha smell rises. its so wierd to me to just sit there.
read in your room......

i nderstand if your stomach is fucked up and you in there for a minute....but everytime...i dunoo

xJadieMx
04-20-2006, 01:22 PM
nono~ thats why you flush after you poop. and sometimes when i think im done it doesnt feel like im done cause my tummy hurts a little but im really done and so when i get up im fine but yeah... sometimes sitting on the toilet has this effect like my bowels think i still need to take a shit when im really done.

haha~~

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 01:24 PM
nono~ thats why you flush after you poop. and sometimes when i think im done it doesnt feel like im done cause my tummy hurts a little but im really done and so when i get up im fine but yeah... sometimes sitting on the toilet has this effect like my bowels think i still need to take a shit when im really done.

haha~~

lol i like you gurl funny :goodjob: i understand that. but i still cant get that your shit smelled like coffee

BTEC
04-20-2006, 01:30 PM
fuckin starbucks stuff...

i dont drink to much coffee but i enjoy a french vanilla capp or whatever frapps bucks has.

isnt coffee a laxative or something? anywho... yeah~ sometimes being the bathroom and pooping is so relaxing (cause you cant say taking a shit does not feel good... i feel 1293810 pounds lighter)people falla sleep or dose off. maybe thats why they stay in there for longer.
so ur shit smells like starbucks coffee? So is that either one would wont their tongue to meet ur ass or they would not every want to go back to starbucks.

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 01:36 PM
hey JDM you stay in Dunwoody??

xJadieMx
04-20-2006, 01:37 PM
it only smelled like it once... i ususally dont sit around sniffing my shit when i shit. i know between me and my boyfriend we have some crazy smelling shits tho. sheesh~ and he is quick. actually i think i know more guys who are quick with shitting and i know once guy tho who takes forever cause he is busy playing PS2 from the toilet or reading gamers magazines and car magazines. fuckin ridiculous.

i dont take too terribly long i mean unless im constipated or taking a huge huge shit. those hurt man. i hate those. ive been taking fiber and drinking mor emilk and reducing my tabasco and spicy food intake... sorta. so no fat poops for me.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: i sorta cant believe what im typing but whatevs. shitting is great!

yeah im in Dunwoody...

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 01:43 PM
wow bout time i met someone who lives in this fuckin area. everyone else stays like an hour away and shtit talkin about they want to go car meets an shit. nice to meet you NATIVE

xJadieMx
04-20-2006, 01:48 PM
yeah well... i just moved in here to dwood with my boyfriend and his roomie. sorta by accident. haha~ were trying to find a house for rent thatll acept dogs in this Dwood area cause i really like it and so do they but if not were looking in alpharetta area near buford???

man speaking of shits... how many of you take poops everyday? ever since ive been her ein atlanta ic ant take shits everyday.

BTEC
04-20-2006, 01:51 PM
wow bout time i met someone who lives in this fuckin area. everyone else stays like an hour away and shtit talkin about they want to go car meets an shit. nice to meet you NATIVE
well nobody lives in my area either so Tasuki ur not alone. everybody lives up north and for what? its not hot up there. The hot shit is on the sowf side, bc thats where im at. LOL!!

Da Green Man
04-20-2006, 01:53 PM
yeah well... i just moved in here to dwood with my boyfriend and his roomie. sorta by accident. haha~ were trying to find a house for rent thatll acept dogs in this Dwood area cause i really like it and so do they but if not were looking in alpharetta area near buford???

man speaking of shits... how many of you take poops everyday? ever since ive been her ein atlanta ic ant take shits everyday.
Not me, i usually only take shits when i am feeling moody and cant seem to sit still or quit breaking things. So to calm myself dwn ill take a ppopy while reading my combat books. But when the pooping is over my fury sturs up again and those who least expect it feel the pain.

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 01:54 PM
So is that either one would wont their tongue to meet ur ass or they would not every want to go back to starbucks.

no offense man but holy shit that has got to be the most god awful attempt at putting together a sentence i have ever seen, i have 0% idea what you were trying to say??? :confused: :headslap: :confused:

BTEC
04-20-2006, 01:57 PM
no offense man but holy shit that has got to be the most god awful attempt at putting together a sentence i have ever seen, i have 0% idea what you were trying to say??? :confused: :headslap: :confused:
im saying either somebody would want to lick her ass bc the flavor may be that like a starbucks cappucino.

Or they would stay away form starbucks bc the flavor of their product would be close to the way shit tastes.

Hondatwin23
04-20-2006, 03:38 PM
i got friends who write whole song when they go take a dump.

BTEC
04-20-2006, 03:42 PM
i got friends who write whole song when they go take a dump.
sometimes i feel i *grunt* gotta
RUNAWAY!!!! *grunt*
I got to *grunt* uh GET AWAY!!

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 04:10 PM
im saying either somebody would want to lick her ass bc the flavor may be that like a starbucks cappucino.

Or they would stay away form starbucks bc the flavor of their product would be close to the way shit tastes.

lok ok much better :goodjob:

RandomGuy
04-20-2006, 10:32 PM
i like being super thorough... and take massive shits... shits so big that u gotta flush half breath and shit

thats how i do it!
sometimes if i dont flush it piles up so high I can feel it touch me, its warm.

PSINXS
04-20-2006, 10:39 PM
^hahahaha hasan

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 10:43 PM
i like being super thorough... and take massive shits... shits so big that u gotta flush half breath and shit

thats how i do it!

it's from hittin them buffetts too hard man :D

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 10:50 PM
it's from hittin them buffetts too hard man :D

aaahaha

ShooterMcGavin
04-20-2006, 11:19 PM
^^^hey i know cuz that's what happens when i hit that shit too hard too

ISAtlanta300
04-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Everybody poops.....

It is one of the few places where you can sit and relax, read a magazine, eat a ham sandwhich and drink some soda....

It is Zen. Unity between mind and spirit. Like the water that flows in the river... like the sun that shines... A shit is like spiritual healing. Out goes the negativity and the bad. A new day is born. Birds sing. A rainbow in the sky.

You leave the stall happy, relieved.. satisfied. Ready to face the world again. All is well. Peace be with you.

BTEC
04-21-2006, 04:12 PM
Everybody poops.....

It is one of the few places where you can sit and relax, read a magazine, eat a ham sandwhich and drink some soda....

It is Zen. Unity between mind and spirit. Like the water that flows in the river... like the sun that shines... A shit is like spiritual healing. Out goes the negativity and the bad. A new day is born. Birds sing. A rainbow in the sky.

You leave the stall happy, relieved.. satisfied. Ready to face the world again. All is well. Peace be with you.
i dnt know nun about eating a sammich and drinking soda while blowing up the bathroom. not an appetizing scent if u know what i mean.

Tasuki_Civic
04-21-2006, 09:10 PM
^ i do agree

ironchef
04-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Im taking a shit while writing this. Hooray for wireless internet and laptops.

ShooterMcGavin
04-21-2006, 11:46 PM
lol, i think i've done that too

The Golden Child
04-24-2006, 04:48 PM

thats how i do it!

LIRL !!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
04-24-2006, 04:57 PM
nasty fuckas

xJadieMx
04-24-2006, 05:12 PM
what the fuck is LIRL?! :confused:

have any of you tried an Enema??

ShooterMcGavin
04-24-2006, 06:37 PM
what the fuck is LIRL?! :confused:

have any of you tried an Enema??

lirl, been on the intarweb long? haha, j/k. lirl = laughing in real life.

and no, enemas sound like they suck, big time...

ISAtlanta300
04-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Talking about shits....

One time, I do not know what I ate, but I shat all three types of shit... Liquid, semi-soft, and hard !! All at the same time !! First it was diarrhea like.... next was the semi-soft, like a smoothie ice cream.. and last one was hard... It was the weirdest thing. True story !

ShooterMcGavin
04-24-2006, 09:13 PM
happens all the time man, it just depends on how many meals since ur last one :D

HyPer50
04-24-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm a weirdo in the bathroom haha, Between readin' books and usin' the hair dryer cause my bathroom is always cold as hell, ya... i guess it may seem weird to others, but it's so relaxing just to hang out in there and read.. Plus, thats the only time I can force myself to read, once i"m outta the bathroom I got too many other cool things to take up time heh.

ShooterMcGavin
04-24-2006, 11:21 PM
werd

Tasuki_Civic
05-17-2006, 08:50 PM
does anyone turn on tha shower and make it really hot in tha bathroom to make it like asauna.....and then shit.

i do that if it hard for me to shit. jus tha sound of tha water and tha warmness relaxes you. lol sounds funny but it actuly works

nightracer
05-17-2006, 09:00 PM
does anyone turn on tha shower and make it really hot in tha bathroom to make it like asauna.....and then shit.

i do that if it hard for me to shit. jus tha sound of tha water and tha warmness relaxes you. lol sounds funny but it actuly works
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

REP for you hit me back. :goodjob:

CSquared
05-18-2006, 01:25 AM

later.

BLk92DA
05-26-2006, 11:37 AM
i took some cute pics of my turds today...anyone want to see?

Double1Trey6
05-27-2006, 11:35 AM
depends if i have to go i have to go... but if not then ill take my time.. and read some teen magazines harhar

2.3 Evo 8
05-27-2006, 01:41 PM
~Sniff

Tasuki farted!

Tasuki_Civic
05-27-2006, 05:25 PM
** smells like strawberries**

Z33_kid
05-27-2006, 08:19 PM
im trying to read and relax, im not in a rush

lmao reminds me at work i walk in n tere's a guy in stall playin a video game on his cell n u hear the noises the game makes lol

2.3 Evo 8
05-29-2006, 01:56 AM
** smells like strawberries**

Stop sticking fruit in your butt. ;)

SixSquared
05-29-2006, 03:32 AM
I can't believe there's a thread this long about shitting.. that's kinda disgusting guys...

I'm usually in and out pretty quickly... but the worst thing EVAR is when I gotta take a shit right after I get out of the shower. If I'm not running late to work or something I usually hop back in a shower afterwards.... it's like "Well I feel all dirty again now"... I dunno maybe I'm just weird....

p81255
05-30-2006, 12:31 AM
hmm well sometimes u dont feel like your done or u got the shits or something and u dont trust ureself getting up.

YoTa_BoX
05-30-2006, 10:21 AM
well i know it takes me a while.....dont really know why but it does lol i like to make sure im done b4 i stand up and walk away....plus i Like reading in there....its the only place i do read,other than these forums >.> im not constipated i just dont seem to have a Loose ass i guess =-D its like tryin to make a Shit Diamond. kinda makes me wonder about the guys who take 2 sec shits =-o