PDA

View Full Version : Pay For Your Gas?

B00STedSvT
04-16-2006, 01:53 AM
ok i know this should blow up when people get home and read this...some scaredy ass dude name charles in his evo..first he wanted us to pay for his gas for him to even show up and no one would..so after the crowd gathered enough money he got scared and bitched out??..wtf?..its just a lil crx?:jerkit:

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 02:24 AM
ok i know this should blow up when people get home and read this...some scaredy ass dude name charles in his evo..first he wanted us to pay for his gas for him to even show up and no one would..so after the crowd gathered enough money he got scared and bitched out??..wtf?..its just a lil crx?:jerkit:

dude. not to talk shit. im all for fun and being straight up.

but last night.. who was smack talking about running for money?.. charles approached and the "oh let me call my friend" stuff came about.

he did say "i wont be here tommorrow.. if you come MY way, we can do it"

again, if you were in the crowd at BP friday night. you all started it and couldnt finish it. end of discussion

ill let charles say his piece. im just stating that i was a witness to the talking last night that led nowhere.

B00STedSvT
04-16-2006, 02:30 AM
yea well we were ready tonight..met his "demands" then he still backed out...nobodys out here to waste there time man...if ur gonna run lips dont be a coward...if anything the worst thing that could happen is he could lose..big deal..is that gonna make him a smaller man tomorrow??

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 10:59 AM
yea well we were ready tonight..met his "demands" then he still backed out...nobodys out here to waste there time man...if ur gonna run lips dont be a coward...if anything the worst thing that could happen is he could lose..big deal..is that gonna make him a smaller man tomorrow??

you're no fucking noob, you or your friends whatever little asian dudes were smack talking about running for money.. half those fuckers didnt even drive, we came up to ask WHO wanted to run for money since you were all being loud mouths. and nothing happened.

you run what you brung, or you dont open your mouth
he did say.. i repeat DID say he'd race if you went to barrett.. he said this when we were all at BP, and got nothing. you cant talk shit.. get punked out, come back the next day with SOMEONE elses car and talk smack on YOUR side of town. its retarded.

next time tell the short dark little asian dude with the brown jacket to keep his cocksucker shut, for a good minute we thought we were dealing with the driver.. but one passed us on to the next till we finally found out WHO was driving it.. and it wasnt even his car LOL.

Dragonfly5338
04-16-2006, 12:53 PM
you're no fucking noob, you or your friends whatever little asian dudes were smack talking about running for money.. half those fuckers didnt even drive, we came up to ask WHO wanted to run for money since you were all being loud mouths. and nothing happened.

you run what you brung, or you dont open your mouth
he did say.. i repeat DID say he'd race if you went to barrett.. he said this when we were all at BP, and got nothing. you cant talk shit.. get punked out, come back the next day with SOMEONE elses car and talk smack on YOUR side of town. its retarded.

next time tell the short dark little asian dude with the brown jacket to keep his cocksucker shut, for a good minute we thought we were dealing with the driver.. but one passed us on to the next till we finally found out WHO was driving it.. and it wasnt even his car LOL.

HAHAHAHA that's so fucking GAY!!!!!! If you don't drive the car, don't talk shit to people about it. If I hear one more choad-boy that tells me "Oh, my FRIEND has a car ..." or "My FRIEND can beat your car.." I'm going to be sick.

You little ricer fuckfaces need to realize that you DO NOT have a fast car and the majority of the people who do have one don't want to waste our time with yall.

You are not cool and you did not "get shafted" because Charles didn't want to run "your buddy" for cash. Congratulations. You suck at life.

ct9a gsr
04-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Amazing how there's always gotta be drama associated with you fucksticks.

Plain and simple: two nights ago comming home from the track, I stopped by Pleasant Hill to goto Dan's place... in the process, I went to the BP to say hi to ppl I know. While there, a group of little mexican/asian folks were running their mouths about how their orange civic hatch will race anything in the parking lot for money. I took a quick glance at the car and me 'n will came upto you folks to talk. I accepted to run the orange hatch for money and then had to talk to some kid who had to talk to his brother who had to talk to the driver who didn't even own the car... pretty much getting a run around...

Then finally, you all AGREE to run for money and ask for a couple of minutes. I agree and the driver takes the hatch and goes WOT down pleasant hill with it for whatever reason... then he circles around to the far end of the BP parking lot trying to hide from view and sits there parked and talks with his friend for 'bout 10 minutes... then we finally come BACK upto you folks and ask if we're still running 'cause I'm hungry and tired...

Haha, this is when you folks start talking about me running "a friend's car" instead of the orange hatch... for ANY amount of money... How typical, eh? I accept and said I'll bring out "a friend's car" too, for ANY amount of money. We bicker back 'n forth and the subject goes back to me vs the orange hatch. I asked you all if he's running and the driver started to walk towards us finally. The driver stated that he'd run ONLY if someone had a flathead screw-driver to fix a clamp. Will offered to BUY YOU ALL a flathead if you all ran the hatch vs me for money... soon afterwards, someone brought you all a flathead to fix the car with... guess what happens next?

The driver starts making ANOTHER EXCUSE sayng "well, its really not my car and it won't be fair running you so why don't you run "my friend's car""... so then I finally asked "so you're backing down, right?"... and all I get from you lil shits is "race my friend's car..." over and over... you all SPECIFICALLY STATED "my friend's car will race ANYONE for ANY amount of money in FIFTEEN MINUTES". AGAIN, I agreed 100% to the conditions and asked "15 minutes, you 100% sure?"

Seems like you all got SCARED AGAIN and started asking questions like "uhh, what car you bringing?"... I said a Supra... then some other little shit said "that's not fair, you can't expect a crx to beat a supra, bla bla"... at this point, I knew you guys were 100% all talk and no show. Talk mad shit and put up a front and when push comes to shove, you all back down. Typical little teenage shitsticks. I got tired, went to eat at Steak 'n Shake w/ Zeek, then went to Dan's place to sleep.

Now... last night, I get a call from my boy Jeremy 'bout how you kids are back out at BP again... 'cept this time with the HM shop car crx w/ slicks and race gas 'n bla bla. At first, I literally said "ok?" cause I really didn't care. I told you kids I live on Barrett Parkway. It's not common for me to come to Gwinnett and I sure as hell don't enjoy doing so. Seems like you kids were back at it running your mouths again. I told Jeremy to tell you all to come to Barrett Parkway and then I'll run. Of course you all say no... but yet you all expect me to come out there and race? I said fuck no too.

Then... I made you all an offer... pay for my gas 'n methanol and I'll come up there. Again, you all said no, however, Jeremy 'n his friends tried to get the money rounded up cause they wanted to see me run. I didn't wanna take their money, I wanted to take yours. You little shitheads so confident 'bout the CRX but wouldn't pay for my trip down there? I don't get it... the lastly, I extended the offere again, I'll bring "my friend's car" out there to run "your friends car" for money and of course that was a no too.

In the end, you people are 100% talk and not worth the time. Come out to Barrett and we'll have a friendly race between your shop car and my daily driver on video. If you all are still big 'n bad and flexing about how you'll run *ANYONE* for *ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY*... then let me know and I'll find you all a race. Otherwise, shut the fuck up... especially if you're one of the kids there that don't have a fucking car.

Oh, and next time we're out, I wanna meet you Mr. JdMeG6 and say hi.

GGPIS3
04-16-2006, 01:00 PM
honestly... if you aren't there to race your own car you shouldn't be talking any shit period! the only time shit should be talked is after you pull away from the other person who was talking shit. otherwise... no need to be an ass.

btw. i heard the exact opposite of what jdm posted... thought it was the crx that ended up not wanting to run... which is true?

SilverJester
04-16-2006, 01:37 PM
sounds like the CRX groupies are are a bunch of punks. let me call my freind he'll come up here and race anyone...unless of course it's a supra...or an evo...or anything with four wheels....make that any wheels.

GGPIS3
04-16-2006, 01:43 PM
sounds like the CRX groupies are are a bunch of punks. let me call my freind he'll come up here and race anyone...unless of course it's a supra...or an evo...or anything with four wheels....make that any wheels.

u finish fixing ur shit?

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 01:50 PM

Plain and simple: two nights ago comming home from the track, I stopped by Pleasant Hill to goto Dan's place... in the process, I went to the BP to say hi to ppl I know. While there, a group of little mexican/asian folks were running their mouths about how their orange civic hatch will race anything in the parking lot for money. I took a quick glance at the car and me 'n will came upto you folks to talk. I accepted to run the orange hatch for money and then had to talk to some kid who had to talk to his brother who had to talk to the driver who didn't even own the car... pretty much getting a run around...

Then finally, you all AGREE to run for money and ask for a couple of minutes. I agree and the driver takes the hatch and goes WOT down pleasant hill with it for whatever reason... then he circles around to the far end of the BP parking lot trying to hide from view and sits there parked and talks with his friend for 'bout 10 minutes... then we finally come BACK upto you folks and ask if we're still running 'cause I'm hungry and tired...

Haha, this is when you folks start talking about me running "a friend's car" instead of the orange hatch... for ANY amount of money... How typical, eh? I accept and said I'll bring out "a friend's car" too, for ANY amount of money. We bicker back 'n forth and the subject goes back to me vs the orange hatch. I asked you all if he's running and the driver started to walk towards us finally. The driver stated that he'd run ONLY if someone had a flathead screw-driver to fix a clamp. Will offered to BUY YOU ALL a flathead if you all ran the hatch vs me for money... soon afterwards, someone brought you all a flathead to fix the car with... guess what happens next?

The driver starts making ANOTHER EXCUSE sayng "well, its really not my car and it won't be fair running you so why don't you run "my friend's car""... so then I finally asked "so you're backing down, right?"... and all I get from you lil shits is "race my friend's car..." over and over... you all SPECIFICALLY STATED "my friend's car will race ANYONE for ANY amount of money in FIFTEEN MINUTES". AGAIN, I agreed 100% to the conditions and asked "15 minutes, you 100% sure?"

Seems like you all got SCARED AGAIN and started asking questions like "uhh, what car you bringing?"... I said a Supra... then some other little shit said "that's not fair, you can't expect a crx to beat a supra, bla bla"... at this point, I knew you guys were 100% all talk and no show. Talk mad shit and put up a front and when push comes to shove, you all back down. Typical little teenage shitsticks. I got tired, went to eat at Steak 'n Shake w/ Zeek, then went to Dan's place to sleep.

Now... last night, I get a call from my boy Jeremy 'bout how you kids are back out at BP again... 'cept this time with the HM shop car crx w/ slicks and race gas 'n bla bla. At first, I literally said "ok?" cause I really didn't care. I told you kids I live on Barrett Parkway. It's not common for me to come to Gwinnett and I sure as hell don't enjoy doing so. Seems like you kids were back at it running your mouths again. I told Jeremy to tell you all to come to Barrett Parkway and then I'll run. Of course you all say no... but yet you all expect me to come out there and race? I said fuck no too.

Then... I made you all an offer... pay for my gas 'n methanol and I'll come up there. Again, you all said no, however, Jeremy 'n his friends tried to get the money rounded up cause they wanted to see me run. I didn't wanna take their money, I wanted to take yours. You little shitheads so confident 'bout the CRX but wouldn't pay for my trip down there? I don't get it... the lastly, I extended the offere again, I'll bring "my friend's car" out there to run "your friends car" for money and of course that was a no too.

In the end, you people are 100% talk and not worth the time. Come out to Barrett and we'll have a friendly race between your shop car and my daily driver on video. If you all are still big 'n bad and flexing about how you'll run *ANYONE* for *ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY*... then let me know and I'll find you all a race. Otherwise, shut the fuck up... especially if you're one of the kids there that don't have a fucking car.

im almost sure JDMEG6 is the litle dark cambodian kid that was doing most of the shit talking.

GGPIS3
04-16-2006, 01:55 PM
naw... wrong person will...

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 01:57 PM
naw... wrong person will...

who is it?..

SUT?

if it is.. SUT's my boy in person, but my enemy on the interweb

FUCK YOU SUT!

Nyteryder
04-16-2006, 01:59 PM

Wow that took way to long to read, but that is pretty much word for word what happend.

GGPIS3
04-16-2006, 02:01 PM
not sut either....

Z32redondo
04-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Im not going to find it in that big as story, but why would you be afraid to run. I mean when the mustang was working (fuel system is fucked) I use to take it out at night while my parents were out of town and race civics and shit. We use to get like a 20 mph roling start and race the quarter mile bridge between Georgia and Alabama. There were never any cops because its a fucking bridge and it was usually at like 1 in the morning.:2cents: but seems kinda pointless to talk all this shit then get asked to run, and then not run at all. I mean regaurdless if you will lose or not I think you would lose more respect (if you have any) backing out other then racing and then losing and congratulating the other driver on a nice run.

Ninety Four
04-16-2006, 02:19 PM
My Corolla drinks gas the way I drive it, so I'm not surprised he wanted you to pay for his gas... He's not an idiot w/ the way gas prices are now.

Z32redondo
04-16-2006, 02:49 PM
:stupid: I needed 2 more characters to post my smily

B00STedSvT
04-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Well i wasnt out there friday nioght so i guess i didnt know the whole story..as for last night we didnt back out one bit..i put money in on u bringin ur ass up there..but u still didnt come..jeremy never mentioned u saying anything about ur friends car or we would have still said yes...oh..like i said..theres plenty more weekends..plenty of more track nights...dont take the shit so serious but dont make demands then once there met u decide not to show up

benwaballs
04-16-2006, 03:40 PM
dont make demands then once there met u decide not to show up

wait didnt you all say your hatch would run anyone then back out??????

CRX_MEX
04-16-2006, 03:44 PM
i am the owner of the crx, i dont really get on here for much accept parts and events but after hearing all this soap opera shit i have to respond. My crx is a shop car, we went there cuzz u wanted a challenge for money, you told your boy you dont want to run on the track, u dont want to come down, you dont want to take others people money for you to race, but you want money to come out so ill just leave at that. Im at the track, and on the street from time to time so when your ready just come threw. as for the guys that have problem with people saying stuff and your just standing there you should let your feelings out so everyone can know how you feel i think talking shit on the internet is garbage you know that!!! i know that!!! so i leave it at that.

1insaneR
04-16-2006, 03:55 PM
i think yall are all a bunch of pussies!!!

just my 2 cents...

crxtreme2o3
04-16-2006, 04:01 PM
ok...lets get the story straight...we were all out for fun. challenges were thrown out and we wanted fair runs... the evo guys was quick as hell to race something he knew he would win against. and we were gonna lock up the race with the red hatch even though we knew we were underpowered. the only reason we couldn't race was cus a coupler kept popping off. we needed a screwdriver to tighten the clamp but when we tried tightening it, it ended up being stripped. you guys are quick as shit to come online to talk shit but can't say shit when we're there. the evo got called out and he bitched out...even his boys said he was shittin in his pants. i dont know why he thought he was so special to get gas money to come out, even when his boys got the money he STILL didn't come out. anyways, the challenge is out there. you wanna bring the supra, we'll take it on the track cuz the crx is a 1320 car, which is fair for both cars. fair for the evo and the crx would have ben a highway run even though it was still spinning 5th.

SilverJester
04-16-2006, 04:11 PM
u finish fixing ur shit?
I need to order gaskets for the front case and oil filter housing but they are dealer items so I have to wait for monday to order them.

Vuongy_Dong
04-16-2006, 04:11 PM

Cocky ass dick head. The guy with the gold Crx is some of my boys. you fuck with them, you fuck with me. end of story asshole.

SpoolBus
04-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Wow can't we all just get along...we all should be in this for the fun..not to start a freakin gang war over tuning and raceing. Maybe I come from the old school when you worked on car swith FRIENDS and raced as FRIENDS...lets not take it too serious and ruin the thing we all have in common..cars we love, speed we chase, and friends we race with.......

AnclyT
04-16-2006, 04:28 PM
amen :bigok:

Vuongy_Dong
04-16-2006, 04:36 PM
everything should be for fun. I just like cocky motha fuckers starting shit. cta what ever tha fuck it is, don't get me rowdy homeboy. u know all the peeps I know. understand that.

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 04:41 PM
Cocky ass dick head. The guy with the gold Crx is some of my boys. you fuck with them, you fuck with me. end of story asshole.

assuming you're only friends with the CRX guy, thats ok, he was cool.

the other little dudes jumping around saying retarded shit, and basically THE ONLY ones doing any shit talking were the ones to blame i'd say. but again they were all hanging out.

i dont like running for money, but when you have morons out to give it away, i adviced charles to take it. and he would have.

TypeRSi2o3
04-16-2006, 04:48 PM

YO B4 YOU GET IT ALL TWISTED THE HATCH WOULD'VE BEEN GLAD TO RACE YOU IF THIER WASNT A BROKEN INTERCOOLER CLAM IT WOLD NOT HOLD BOOST PAST 5 PSI & AND WHY ARE YOU STREESIN A CAR THATS NOT EVEN OVER 300 HP WHEN YOU GOT A WORKED EVO AND YOUR ONLY DOWN TO RACE CARS THAT ARE SLOWER THAN YOURS BUT ARE SCARED TO RACE ANYTHIN ON THA SAME LEVEL AS YOU.

SO STOP POPPIN OFF ON THE KEY BOARD AND LETS GET POPPIN

ON THA TRACK FRIDAY NO BULLSH*T JUST STR8 UP RUN ON THE TRACK NO BS HIGHWAY PULLS. ANYONE CAN RACE ON THE HIGHWAY NO SKILL INVOLVED.

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:21 PM
YO B4 YOU GET IT ALL TWISTED THE HATCH WOULD'VE BEEN GLAD TO RACE YOU IF THIER WASNT A BROKEN INTERCOOLER CLAM IT WOLD NOT HOLD BOOST PAST 5 PSI & AND WHY ARE YOU STREESIN A CAR THATS NOT EVEN OVER 300 HP WHEN YOU GOT A WORKED EVO AND YOUR ONLY DOWN TO RACE CARS THAT ARE SLOWER THAN YOURS BUT ARE SCARED TO RACE ANYTHIN ON THA SAME LEVEL AS YOU.

ON THA TRACK FRIDAY NO BULLSH*T JUST STR8 UP RUN ON THE TRACK NO BS HIGHWAY PULLS. ANYONE CAN RACE ON THE HIGHWAY NO SKILL INVOLVED.

1.honestly, i dont beleive that broken clamp story, we saw him gunning it down the road later. please.. next time the rest of you who dont intend on hanging out without being idiots stay home, if you DONT DRIVE.. dont talk shit.

2. charles NEVER started shit, YOU LOUD MOUTHS or atleast the group with you, were the ones that started talking to the lot about running for money.

3. you all pussed out of your own game, if you cant roll down the hill dont put on the rollerskates, do me a favor. get some toilet paper, wipe your lip, cause you just shitted out your mouth

03CobraAV8R
04-16-2006, 05:26 PM
Charles doesn't race people he thinks he is going to lose to. :jerkit: :D

Vuongy_Dong
04-16-2006, 05:28 PM
first of all, why did dick head start a thread caliing people fuck sticks? care to explain anyone? in my book, that's starting shit. fuck him, the thread starter.

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:29 PM
first of all, why did dick head start a thread caliing people fuck sticks? care to explain anyone? in my book, that's starting shit. fuck him, the thread starter.

fuck you voung, im callin you out. lets DO THIS. im PSYCHED!!!!

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:30 PM

yeah he is, actually his plan was to run the CRX and shift from 2 to 5th to have an excuse for losing.

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:31 PM

he didnt start the thread, JDMeg6 ricer with no car started it

Vuongy_Dong
04-16-2006, 05:33 PM
he didnt start the thread, JDMeg6 ricer with no car started it
opps. my bad. lol. i was on my T-mobile MDA. my bad Country.

Vuongy_Dong
04-16-2006, 05:33 PM
fuck you voung, im callin you out. lets DO THIS. im PSYCHED!!!!
spell my name right. then lets talk. lol

ct9a gsr
04-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Well i wasnt out there friday nioght so i guess i didnt know the whole story..as for last night we didnt back out one bit..i put money in on u bringin ur ass up there..but u still didnt come..jeremy never mentioned u saying anything about ur friends car or we would have still said yes...oh..like i said..theres plenty more weekends..plenty of more track nights...dont take the shit so serious but dont make demands then once there met u decide not to show up

Now that I know that you don't even drive... and you don't even know half the story... and that you're just some random kid comming on the internet quick to start drama, I have nothing more to say to you. If you're so quick to talk shit, bring *your own car* out and come race people and stop being a little cheerleader trying to start shit.

i think talking shit on the internet is garbage you know that!!! i know that!!! so i leave it at that.

I don't know if I met you or not but you seem more level-headed and cooler than everyone else. If and when we do run, even for fun, I'd appreciate it if I could talk to you and only you... your friends seem way too excited to talk shit for you.

and we were gonna lock up the race with the red hatch even though we knew we were underpowered.

So you know nothing about my setup and you magically think you're underpowered? Just the same as me, I don't know anything about your setups so I'm not sure where you're assuming things from.

the only reason we couldn't race was cus a coupler kept popping off. we needed a screwdriver to tighten the clamp but when we tried tightening it, it ended up being stripped.

That last excuse was NEVER said in person. In fact, after the flathead was offered, the driver of the car didn't even bother to go back to his car to try to use it. He instead said, "Well, it's not even my car so I don't really want to race it." Either way, you don't come to a meet saying your car will race *anyone there* for money and then back down or ask to bring out another car... run what'cha brung, right?

you guys are quick as shit to come online to talk shit but can't say shit when we're there.

Are you kidding me? I didn't say shit on here, your little cheerleader friend decided to make the thread purposely wanting the drama... not me. I could care less for talking shit and drama, friendly runs are more fun to me... but apparently not to some of you.

the evo got called out and he bitched out...even his boys said he was shittin in his pants.

Here you go again, trying to talk shit. I was shititng my pants? Maybe from the steak 'n shake I ate the previous night but it sure as hell wasn't from you. By the way, since you're such a hardass and like to talk about running... what do you drive? Obviously you're not the crx driver, sooo...?

i dont know why he thought he was so special to get gas money to come out, even when his boys got the money he STILL didn't come out.

Not that you give a shit, but I've spent about $300 on gas in this previous month according to my credit card statement. I'm not willing to spend a quarter tank just to come out to a meet to run a car and then turn around and spend another quarter tank go to back home. Obviously, you all weren't willing to do the same thing either.

anyways, the challenge is out there. you wanna bring the supra, we'll take it on the track cuz the crx is a 1320 car, which is fair for both cars. fair for the evo and the crx would have ben a highway run even though it was still spinning 5th.

Again, if I ever run the civic hatch or the crx, I prefer to *only* talk to the driver/owner of the cars, not their cheerleaders. Will and I requested to talk to the drivers the night I was there and we got the run around through 3-4 different people... people who seem to not drive anything at all and just wanna stir up shit.

Whoah, calm down there cowboy. I'm not the one being cocky... get the story straight. Cocky would be comming into a parking lot meet saying you'll run anyone there for money, right? Good thing I don't do that... seems like you're getting real angry for other reasons...

everything should be for fun. I just like cocky motha fuckers starting shit. cta what ever tha fuck it is, don't get me rowdy homeboy. u know all the peeps I know. understand that.

Seems like you're getting rowdy... all I've been doing is defending myself from the drama kids and telling the *facts*. It's "ct9a" by the way... not that hard to type out. Again, I addressed the issue with you trying to call me cocky. Since you know a lot of the same ppl I know, why don't you ask them how cocky I am?

Is capslock really needed?

The driver of the hatch specifically stated he didn't want to race cause he's not the owner of the car after we offered the flathead. I left it at that... I'm not stressing over anything... YOU and your group of cheerleaders are.

I have a "worked evo"? I only race cars slower than me? I think I have at least 5+ videos of me racing cars with more power than me in the past... last time I checked, I used to race people with same or more power than me all the time. Guess you don't know that cause you're just looking for more reasons/things to talk shit about.

Again, I'm not "popping off on the keyboard", you're little jdmeg6 buddy started this shit... not me. Also again, no need to talk to people who don't drive the cars that wanna race.

I really don't understand this... there should only be three people involved... me, the crx owner/driver, the civic owner/driver. I never got to meet the owner of the civic, only the driver. The driver seemed like he didn't talk any shit and seemed cool and calm. I don't know if I ever got a chance to meet the owner/driver of the crx, but after reading the last part of his post, he seems cool. Now my question is... how the hell and where the hell are all these cheerleaders comming from? If you kids wanna talk all this talk, *bring your own personal cars you own out and run them, don't talk for other people.*

<3 thx and with love <3,
Charles

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:34 PM
opps. my bad. lol. i was on my T-mobile MDA. my bad Country.

answer my call out BITCH!

damnit.. edit: V-U-O-N-G

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:36 PM
Again, if I ever run the civic hatch or the crx, I prefer to *only* talk to the driver/owner of the cars, not their cheerleaders. Will and I requested to talk to the drivers the night I was there and we got the run around through 3-4 different people... people who seem to not drive anything at all and just wanna stir up shit.

Whoah, calm down there cowboy. I'm not the one being cocky... get the story straight. Cocky would be comming into a parking lot meet saying you'll run anyone there for money, right? Good thing I don't do that... seems like you're getting real angry for other reasons...

Seems like you're getting rowdy... all I've been doing is defending myself from the drama kids and telling the *facts*. It's "ct9a" by the way... not that hard to type out. Again, I addressed the issue with you trying to call me cocky. Since you know a lot of the same ppl I know, why don't you ask them how cocky I am?

Is capslock really needed?

The driver of the hatch specifically stated he didn't want to race cause he's not the owner of the car after we offered the flathead. I left it at that... I'm not stressing over anything... YOU and your group of cheerleaders are.

I have a "worked evo"? I only race cars slower than me? I think I have at least 5+ videos of me racing cars with more power than me in the past... last time I checked, I used to race people with same or more power than me all the time. Guess you don't know that cause you're just looking for more reasons/things to talk shit about.

Again, I'm not "popping off on the keyboard", you're little jdmeg6 buddy started this shit... not me. Also again, no need to talk to people who don't drive the cars that wanna race.

I really don't understand this... there should only be three people involved... me, the crx owner/driver, the civic owner/driver. I never got to meet the owner of the civic, only the driver. The driver seemed like he didn't talk any shit and seemed cool and calm. I don't know if I ever got a chance to meet the owner/driver of the crx, but after reading the last part of his post, he seems cool. Now my question is... how the hell and where the hell are all these cheerleaders comming from? If you kids wanna talk all this talk, *bring your own personal cars you own out and run them, don't talk for other people.*

<3 thx and with love <3,
Charles

well said. btw.. you should apologize to me and them, because they arent mexicans like you thought.

ct9a gsr
04-16-2006, 05:37 PM

You're the one to talk... last I checked, you wouldn't run me for a friendly run. Did you and the BG crew enjoy your time talking shit 'bout me the whole night? Seems like you'd get along with them pretty well.

03CobraAV8R
04-16-2006, 05:50 PM
You're the one to talk... last I checked, you wouldn't run me for a friendly run. Did you and the BG crew enjoy your time talking shit 'bout me the whole night? Seems like you'd get along with them pretty well.

Yeah, that's because my car was/is hurt (burning oil in the #7 cylinder) ya silly goose! Not going to risk totally destroying it for a friendly race, I wanted to though. I should have the rebuild done sometime in June. We'll give it a shot then, but based on how you did against the C6 Z, you're a bit faster than me.

I'm a nice feller, reckon I ain't got no reason to talk shit to nobody, mmnawsur.
http://www.03svtcobra.net/gifs/Slingblade4.jpg

crxtreme2o3
04-16-2006, 06:10 PM
you are talking to all of us....none of us are "cheerleading", we're all at the same house right now. i dont know about your crew but our crew backs each other up regardless. most of the people there that didn't have there cars aren't in your class. we were trying to keep it as fair as possible. and the hatch had maybe no more than 200whp that night...so im pretty sure we were underpowered.

B00STedSvT
04-16-2006, 06:13 PM
you are talking to all of us....none of us are "cheerleading", we're all at the same house right now. i dont know about your crew but our crew backs each other up regardless. Thas Right Bitch..and the only reason i dont have a car right now is because i was totalled by a drunk driver in my hatch u Dumb Fuck!

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:14 PM
you are talking to all of us....none of us are "cheerleading", we're all at the same house right now. i dont know about your crew but our crew backs each other up regardless. most of the people there that didn't have there cars aren't in your class. we were trying to keep it as fair as possible. and the hatch had maybe no more than 200whp that night...so im pretty sure we were underpowered.

what were you backing up exactly? you should back up your word if anything, race what you were talking shit with.. not what you COULD have in the parking lot in "30 minutes"

TypeRSi2o3
04-16-2006, 06:27 PM
That last excuse was NEVER said in person. In fact, after the flathead was offered, the driver of the car didn't even bother to go back to his car to try to use it. He instead said, "Well, it's not even my car so I don't really want to race it." Either way, you don't come to a meet saying your car will race *anyone there* for money and then back down or ask to bring out another car... run what'cha brung, right?

well i really did just ask the guy who gave it to me and came all the way over to the car to get it back

and i was the driver of the crx that night so im involved in this thred

TypeRSi2o3
04-16-2006, 06:32 PM
what were you backing up exactly? you should back up your word if anything, race what you were talking shit with.. not what you COULD have in the parking lot in "30 minutes"

thats the point that you guys are missing we were never talkin anything about the hatch being mad fast or anything just wanted a friendly run but it was not running good at all and was not a good match for the evo and the whole thing started from a drunk friend who dose not even race or have a import

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:35 PM
thats the point that you guys are missing we were never talkin anything about the hatch being mad fast or anything just wanted a friendly run but it was not running good at all and was not a good match for the evo and the whole thing started from a drunk friend who dose not even race or have a import

no, one of you asian kids said "we run for money, we dont play who wanna run!?"

hell if you're giving money away, expect someone to take it.

we understand your point already, have you understood ours?.. dont talk shit when you are vulnerable. end of story

Nyteryder
04-16-2006, 06:36 PM
daym, it is alot of people reading this thread

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:39 PM
daym, it is alot of people reading this thread

you started it!

Z32redondo
04-16-2006, 06:41 PM
Thas Right Bitch..and the only reason i dont have a car right now is because i was totalled by a drunk driver in my hatch u Dumb Fuck!

I think they are trying to stop the shit talking, you saying this after your friend sayin "me and my boys back each other up (no-offense)" isnt really helping the situation :2cents:

benwaballs
04-16-2006, 07:30 PM
we were never talkin anything about the hatch being mad fast or anything just wanted a friendly run but it was not running good at all

so you guys were calling ppl out for $$$ when your car want even working? :thinking: seems a bit nutty to me. nor is that a friendly run/call out :2cents:

Vteckidd
04-16-2006, 07:33 PM
I WILL RUN THE 700whp CRX FROM A DIG ANYDAY THIS WEEK

Vteckidd
04-16-2006, 07:41 PM
GO LOOK AT HE MAIN FORUM, LOOK FOR YOUR CALLOUT JDMEEG6