PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Track.

Seymour222
04-15-2006, 01:41 PM
What is it?

I have recently discovered that Steele is pretty cool. Went for "Moonlight Madness", and this is the only track that I've been to where people can literally stand in the burnout box, and line up along the walls to watch the race. Pretty crazy. Probably not the safest, but def. gets cool points.

SPOOLIN
04-27-2006, 08:05 AM
wtf man, let me know next time you go. I go there for any testing that i do because its less then AN HOUR FROM ME. I usually go on sundays when the crowd is not there but i can m ake an exception to go beat up on some rice on a friday night.

1439/2000
04-27-2006, 08:23 AM
I've been to Commerce,Montgomery,Silver Dollar, and the one in Orlando. Orlando was fucking crazy. 2000+ hp camaros racing 14 second cars. Bikes vs Supras. Not safe but it was a blast.

I haven't gone to Steele yet unless thats the one outside of Montgomery.

SPOOLIN
04-27-2006, 09:15 AM
I've been to Commerce,Montgomery,Silver Dollar, and the one in Orlando. Orlando was fucking crazy. 2000+ hp camaros racing 14 second cars. Bikes vs Supras. Not safe but it was a blast.

I haven't gone to Steele yet unless thats the one outside of Montgomery.

its outside of gadsden

93H22ACX
04-27-2006, 02:08 PM
i like silver dollar...its just too damn far. other than the distance and how you have to make a damn sharp turn to get to the burn out box...its cool.

commerce is okay.. and i mean just okay