PDA

View Full Version : Crafty , where's your balls?

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 10:33 AM
calling out crafty.... $1k

weekend after next.... gives you 2 full weeks to find some horsepower....:goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
04-15-2006, 10:53 AM
oh snap son, $1000

we should call pinks for this.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 11:03 AM
oh snap son, $1000

we should call pinks for this.

the sooner you do that.. the sooner we'll see craft's camaro on ebay.... i sure as hell dont want it....

PhAtBoYMr2
04-15-2006, 11:30 AM
hahaaha funny shit.

BTLFED
04-15-2006, 11:33 AM
the sooner you do that.. the sooner we'll see craft's camaro on ebay.... i sure as hell dont want it....

BAHAHAHAHA!! :lmfao:

aaronfelipe
04-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Ouch, cold punch

slowhawk01
04-15-2006, 11:41 AM
Who the hell installed that stuff in your picture? I've seen the same thing in Pedro's Civic. Whoever installed that, it looks like dog shit. You need to take it back and get your money back. And if it was you, then HAHAHAHAHA. :lmfao: I've seen a cleaner install at the fleamarket.

What do you plan on racing craft in for $1000? Maybe you should go get Charles EVO, it seems fast. :lmfao:

PSINXS
04-15-2006, 11:42 AM
why u gotta pick on the slow guy? u should be fuckin with Under Pressure. or come run the R1 on the freeway. u the one that beats R1s with the top down right?

crafty
04-15-2006, 12:27 PM
You told me that you run mid 9s... Why would you callout me.. someone who runs 12s... Sounds like your a typical Mustang owner.. Always racing someone slower, just so that you can brag about the win... Fucking pussy.. I'll put 10,000 on you against Slowhawk01... If you need to take a loan out on your trailer to cover the 10,000.. or i'll just co-sign the loan for you...

RedGTS
04-15-2006, 01:40 PM
ahaha, nice gauge install.....who the fuck is this back woods piece of shit? bring that shit up here please and race someone....I need a good laugh.

Hillbilly trashbox mustang ( couldnt afford to buy both guages at 1 time, so had to save up. When he had enough money to buy the second one autozone was sold out of black)

BABY J
04-15-2006, 01:55 PM
ahaha, nice gauge install.....who the fuck is this back woods piece of shit? bring that shit up here please and race someone....I need a good laugh.

Hillbilly trashbox mustang ( couldnt afford to buy both guages at 1 time, so had to save up. When he had enough money to buy the second one autozone was sold out of black)

Kin some1 help me spell OWNED --> Eye am knot a goode spaler. LMAO!!!

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:20 PM
got a lot of metrosexual racers on this forum......

paint doesnt make you go any faster....

Crafty... not only did you mention your listed times were "BS" to bait someone into racing you.... you're the one that started dangling from your viper butt buddies jock about racing me....

to the r1 guy... you havnt said anything about $.... i'm not driving 3 hours with a hope and a promise... and 2... i'm not driving all the way to you regardless... because i think you're full of shit.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:21 PM

the black gauge came with the turbo.... :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:24 PM
You told me that you run mid 9s... Why would you callout me.. someone who runs 12s... Sounds like your a typical Mustang owner.. Always racing someone slower, just so that you can brag about the win... Fucking pussy.. I'll put 10,000 on you against Slowhawk01... If you need to take a loan out on your trailer to cover the 10,000.. or i'll just co-sign the loan for you...

and yeah.... i ran 9s... last year.. when my transmission was slipping and i could only spray 1 kit...

speak up slowhawk.... you want to take your boy's place??????? :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:26 PM
RedGTS probably realizes that he doesnt stand a chance in hell... so he's just gonna continue to flame on about my paint... or gauges... or my rear view mirror.. or some other non performance enhancing aspect of my car....

you're a real winner kid!!!!...

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:28 PM

translation..... " the fastest thing i own is under my nose... so i want to officially say that i am a pussing out... and not interested in racing you. i'll stick to the ricers... afterall... i drive a chevy... i have to race something with 1/2 my pistons to win " :idb: :idb:

RedGTS
04-15-2006, 04:24 PM
RedGTS probably realizes that he doesnt stand a chance in hell... so he's just gonna continue to flame on about my paint... or gauges... or my rear view mirror.. or some other non performance enhancing aspect of my car....

you're a real winner kid!!!!...

you have a ricer wing....:lmfao: and no driveway

Wickedone's list of priorities:

1. redneck mustang w/junk yard turbo
2. buy guages that match
3. stop by banjo store
4. live in trailor
5. eventually get a driveway
6. marry sister

crafty
04-15-2006, 04:27 PM

2. buy guages that match
3. stop by banjo store
4. live in trailor
6. marry sister

:lmfao: :lmfao: :eek: :lmfao: :D :lmfao::lmfao::idb: :(

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 04:38 PM

2. buy guages that match
3. stop by banjo store
4. live in trailor
6. marry sister

you're right.... i do need a driveway.... and a bigger yard... and some more shop space....

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 04:40 PM
there are more ricer wings in those few pictures than i saw at nopi

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 04:40 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :eek: :lmfao: :D :lmfao::lmfao::idb: :(

good thing all your boys are taking up for you eh????

B00STedSvT
04-15-2006, 04:54 PM
MAN This is gettin GOOD!!..i dont know all the fast domestic cars on here but please tell me theres someone to take this guy out...we need to call pinks for real..i think they travel...i always thought mustangs wer slow:doh:

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 04:57 PM
MAN This is gettin GOOD!!..i dont know all the fast domestic cars on here but please tell me theres someone to take this guy out...we need to call pinks for real..i think they travel...i always thought mustangs wer slow:doh:

i need to practice my lines if i'm gonna be on TV....

this is the one i would probably have to use the most.....

" no i'm not spotting you 35 car lengths crafty.. you freaking puss.... " :idb:

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 05:00 PM
i need to practice my lines if i'm gonna be on TV....

this is the one i would probably have to use the most.....

" no i'm not spotting you 35 car lengths crafty.. you freaking puss.... " :idb:
lol is ur 9 sec( or better) mustang street legal?

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:02 PM
my trailer sure is purty... yeeehaaaawww....:lmfao:

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:02 PM
i suppose i could drive a viper and live in an apartment???

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 05:03 PM
my trailer sure is purty... yeeehaaaawww....:lmfao:
u live in ur car? i bet u sleep on that mattress on the back, oh wait that is the wing

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:06 PM
lol is ur 9 sec( or better) mustang street legal?

it passes tech for stock suspension class... has full interior... roll up windows.. working lights... hell my map light still works... and it's tagged.

as street as street gets.....

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:06 PM
u live in ur car? i bet u sleep on that mattress on the back, oh wait that is the wing

i dont like the wing either... but @ 150 mph you're glad its there.... :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:07 PM

lol.. and i was implying to the humble living space in the background :goodjob:

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 05:08 PM
i dont like the wing either... but @ 150 mph you're glad its there.... :goodjob:
nah when you are at 150, i wish it wasnt there.

yeah yeah i know good downforce, almost rminds me of the porsche whales.. i lked those

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:10 PM
nah when you are at 150, i wish it wasnt there.

yeah yeah i know good downforce, almost rminds me of the porsche whales.. i lked those

there really just isnt a wing that's going to flatter a trunk body mustang.... so it was either go with the wind tunnel tested saleen wing... or one of those sheet metal wings....

hard to pull off "street car" if i start putting sheet metal wings and wheely bars.. all that other nonsense...

WINDSOR
04-15-2006, 05:24 PM
wickedone,do you know brad with the fox body coupe with incon twin turbos that lives in macon? I'm curious if you are the same guy he was telling me about that lives in columbus that had a vortech blown vert that ran mid 10s with an AOD. I was kind of interested in putting an AOD in my car that can handle 1000+hp.

I have a mccloed street twin and Tremec 3550 in my turbo car now but not sure how long the trans will last making 900 ft/lbs.

WINDSOR
04-15-2006, 05:27 PM
there are more ricer wings in those few pictures than i saw at nopi

why are you trying to talk smak. You can't even change the oil on your damn 240 with the spray painted wheels. You can't call anyone elses car rice.

crafty
04-15-2006, 05:40 PM
OH and my balls, well there still dripping wet from being deep in your girls ass...

EJ25RUN
04-15-2006, 05:41 PM
OH and my balls, well there still dripping wet from being deep in your girls ass...

^ DUNDADDA

crafty
04-15-2006, 05:46 PM
STUPID THREAD LOCK>>>

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 05:47 PM
cant claim that one..... i believe i know who you're talking about though. it was a red convertible... ran 10s... my vert wasnt nearly that fast.... i was running 7.40s down the 1/8 with mine on motor...

dont know much about AODs... i run a c6 in my race car.

RedGTS
04-15-2006, 05:56 PM
you're right.... i do need a driveway.... and a bigger yard... and some more shop space....

was I susposed to be impressed with these photos?

looks like a bunch of redneck mustangs parked infront of a house maybe worth 30-40k. I notice you didnt take the picture of the front yard (too many non working appliances in the shot). That driveway looked like gravel.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 06:19 PM
was I susposed to be impressed with these photos?

looks like a bunch of redneck mustangs parked infront of a house maybe worth 30-40k. I notice you didnt take the picture of the front yard (too many non working appliances in the shot). That driveway looked like gravel.

lol.......sitting on 185 acres.... i have more than 40k in garage space alone....

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 06:20 PM
besides... we're not racing wallets here.... line up your heep.... i'll let you pay your debt doing yard work for me....

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 06:26 PM
wickedone,do you know brad with the fox body coupe with incon twin turbos that lives in macon? I'm curious if you are the same guy he was telling me about that lives in columbus that had a vortech blown vert that ran mid 10s with an AOD. I was kind of interested in putting an AOD in my car that can handle 1000+hp.

I have a mccloed street twin and Tremec 3550 in my turbo car now but not sure how long the trans will last making 900 ft/lbs.

are you ever in the columbus area??? you can stop by....

my pal has a coupe that dynoed @ 535 on motor tuned for spray... he sprays 300... his car has a powerglide in it... seems to be the only thing he's ever used that worked... could take a look at that... see how you like it

Tank
04-15-2006, 06:43 PM
one name CLARK if hes not interested neither am i ......................now return to this ricey ass thread

lightspeed
04-15-2006, 06:59 PM
Crafty, slowhawk, et all... You guys love to come on these forums and talk about wanting to race people. Then here comes this guy with an open callout for anyone, and all you guys are doing is throwing cheap shots at him about everything possible. I know you guys claim to have some fast stuff, and friends with fast stuff, so why dont you shut your pieholes and take him up on it? I havent seen him back down from anyone yet...

Tank
04-15-2006, 07:17 PM
i can give 3 reasons why not to take him up on it

1. he s 3 hrs away

2. his attitude is that of a angry warthog

3. hes a domestic version of glittermobile

in short if he had of came on here in a cool manner and then wanted to run then he would have gotten a better response but coming on a forum acting like a ass cause you own some rust bucket with a motor adds of to nothing to me. but again look at where hes from so i cant blame him i guess

PawnShopCEO
04-15-2006, 07:21 PM
you know you're a redneck when you have 3 15 year old mustangs in your front yard... btw how many cows is that barb wire fence holdin in?

PawnShopCEO
04-15-2006, 07:23 PM
seems like i might remember a few scenes in "deliverance" that were filmed in your yard

slowhawk01
04-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Crafty, slowhawk, et all... You guys love to come on these forums and talk about wanting to race people. Then here comes this guy with an open callout for anyone, and all you guys are doing is throwing cheap shots at him about everything possible. I know you guys claim to have some fast stuff, and friends with fast stuff, so why dont you shut your pieholes and take him up on it? I havent seen him back down from anyone yet...

First I never mentioned racing him because I think its a joke. I haven't said shit about racing anybody on here in awhile.Another thing if he has all this money and all these fast cars he would not be on import atlanta talking about racing for $1000.00. I made a comment about his shitty looking install on the switches and gauges and thats it. Crafty said somehting about racing me not me. I'm waiting on some AFR heads for my car that have a 2 week back order for the Ls1's so I haven't been saying much about racing anyone on here.Also the reason he has not backed down from anyone is because he is behind a keyboard. So STFUhttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif

lightspeed
04-15-2006, 08:06 PM
First I never mentioned racing him because I think its a joke. I haven't said shit about racing anybody on here in awhile.Another thing if he has all this money and all these fast cars he would not be on import atlanta talking about racing for $1000.00. I made a comment about his shitty looking install on the switches and gauges and thats it. Crafty said somehting about racing me not me. I'm waiting on some AFR heads for my car that have a 2 week back order for the Ls1's so I haven't been saying much about racing anyone on here.Also the reason he has not backed down from anyone is because he is behind a keyboard. So STFUhttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/2up.gif
Such angry acronyms and smiles we use on here... it really hurts my feelings.
Anyway, Ive heard you talk shit on here, and in person, so to say "I havent said shit...in a while" is irrelevant. Its ironic, because you and crafty are in a rare group of people on this forum who do actually race and have fast stuff, so I typically give you all props for that. But for crafty to come in here, talking sandbagged numbers and talking shit, then not putting up, is weak. So is cracking on someone else's car. I agree it was a bit silly for him to come in saying its the fastest street car in Columbus, since that means nothing to people here. But as far as I can tell, most of the shit talking was in response to other people talking shit about his car. Bottom line is, you dont have to like the car you are racing, and its irrelevant if the guages match up. Some people are more concerned with performance than aesthetics.
Let me make it clear that, before yesterday, I never heard of this guy, so I could care less about his car in particular. Im just calling it the way I see it, and I think its funny to see you guys acting like this.

Tank
04-15-2006, 08:22 PM
Anyway, Ive heard you talk shit on here, and in person, so to say "I havent said shit...in a while" is irrelevant. Its ironic, because you and crafty are in a rare group of people on this forum who do actually race and have fast stuff, so I typically give you all props for that. But for crafty to come in here, talking sandbagged numbers and talking shit, then not putting up, is weak. So is cracking on someone else's car. I agree it was a bit silly for him to come in saying its the fastest street car in Columbus, since that means nothing to people here. But as far as I can tell, most of the shit talking was in response to other people talking shit about his car. Bottom line is, you dont have to like the car you are racing, and its irrelevant if the guages match up. Some people are more concerned with performance than aesthetics.
Let me make it clear that, before yesterday, I never heard of this guy, so I could care less about his car in particular. Im just calling it the way I see it, and I think its funny to see you guys acting like this.

stop dick riding :eye:

2.3 Evo 8
04-15-2006, 09:04 PM
I would like to check out this setup sometime if I'm in the area.

My buddy is boosting his 03 Cobra and should be on the streets in the near future.

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:09 AM
you know you're a redneck when you have 3 15 year old mustangs in your front yard... btw how many cows is that barb wire fence holdin in?

pointless....:jerkit:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:10 AM

it must be a ford vs chevy thing??? :confused:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:11 AM
i can give 3 reasons why not to take him up on it

1. he s 3 hrs away

2. his attitude is that of a angry warthog

in short if he had of came on here in a cool manner and then wanted to run then he would have gotten a better response but coming on a forum acting like a ass cause you own some rust bucket with a motor adds of to nothing to me. but again look at where hes from so i cant blame him i guess

i'll come to you if the money's right....

lightspeed
04-16-2006, 12:16 AM
stop dick riding :eye:
Great post haha. Like you havent been riding crafty and slowhawks dick with your posts in this thread. :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Great post haha. Like you havent been riding crafty and slowhawks dick with your posts in this thread. :goodjob:

whole team of em bashing me and my mustang that i appearantly cant afford a paint job for...lol :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:21 AM

you're here.... your car cost more than mine..... i cant even afford a paint job... member? :jerkit:

5.7camal
04-16-2006, 12:51 AM
SERIOUSLY MATT AND CRAFTY JUST DIE I HAVENT EVEN CHECKED THIS FOR A MONTH OR 2 AND I COME BACK AND EVERY POST IS YALLS GAY SHIT

GIVE IT UP!!!
SERIOUSLY I AM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT YES I KNOW HE CALLED U OUT WHO CARES JSUT DIE AND SHUT UP!
THANKS

benwaballs
04-16-2006, 01:02 AM
funny shit... i must say, i like WickedOne all the shit talking and he keeps his cool! so what happened to all the super duper vipers that wanna race civics?

P. A.
04-16-2006, 01:23 AM
:stupid: :bigok:

RandomGuy
04-16-2006, 01:51 AM
Post-worthy Posts

Crafty, slowhawk, et all...
LOL that made me laugh... mofo used APA style guidelines to cite his sources LOL AHAHHAHA "Crafty, slowhawk, et al. " LOL AHAHAH

^ self explanatory

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 01:56 AM
Post-worthy Posts

LOL that made me laugh... mofo used APA style guidelines to cite his sources LOL AHAHHAHA "Crafty, slowhawk, et al. " LOL AHAHAH

^ self explanatory

that's one fat baby

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 02:40 AM
you're here.... your car cost more than mine..... i cant even afford a paint job... member? :jerkit:

I wasn't bragging about my shop and house or how fast my car is like you were. I know for a fact my car cost more and has more money in it than yours and 90% of the people on importatlanta. Thats not the point because I never brought up to you money status.I would never post pictures of my house to brag about it thats stupid to me. By the way, your house looks kinda old ,but has a nice shop and yard from what I can tell if that is in fact your house. I just said that your install looks like shit on your car. I own my own shop and I would be embarassed to even show that to a customer. Thats about all I'm saying. I'm not gonna talk shit and say my car is faster because it has no heads on the motor right now. If your still around on here when there on and your serious about racing maybe we can hook up somewhere and run it.

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 02:43 AM
SERIOUSLY MATT AND CRAFTY JUST DIE I HAVENT EVEN CHECKED THIS FOR A MONTH OR 2 AND I COME BACK AND EVERY POST IS YALLS GAY SHIT

GIVE IT UP!!!
SERIOUSLY I AM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT YES I KNOW HE CALLED U OUT WHO CARES JSUT DIE AND SHUT UP!
THANKS

Why don't you get your car running right then talk shit.I don't post any more than anyone else does. I have not started a thread in months. So kiss my ass and you can DIE:zxflipoff

2.3 Evo 8
04-16-2006, 07:20 AM
funny shit... i must say, i like WickedOne all the shit talking and he keeps his cool! so what happened to all the super duper vipers that wanna race civics?

I agree! The FORCE is strong with this one! :D

crafty
04-16-2006, 07:32 AM
So i see camel toe is at it again, I wonder when Rob@Lamer Walden let him off his bitch chain.. I over heard a conversation between CT and Rob... this is how it went...

CamelToe "Rob... I mean master, I'm here to work for free"
Rob "Damn right you are BITCH.. Now put this chain on"
CamelToe "Yesem, what then master"
Rob "Get on over here and wipe my ass and use you hand. boy"
CamelToe "Sir your ass is dirty"
Rob "Thats why i said wipe it Bitch.. Now go break down my dirty ass shortblocks "

Rob "NOW BITCH... <<<<<SLAP>>>>>"
CamelToe "<<<crying>>>> sniff sniff>>> Sir, i sorry, Can i suck you Dick"

I had to leave at that point in time... Anyways Camel Toe, You keep being Rob's bitch down there and have a great life...

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 09:17 AM
I wasn't bragging about my shop and house or how fast my car is like you were. I know for a fact my car cost more and has more money in it than yours and 90% of the people on importatlanta. Thats not the point because I never brought up to you money status.I would never post pictures of my house to brag about it thats stupid to me. By the way, your house looks kinda old ,but has a nice shop and yard from what I can tell if that is in fact your house. I just said that your install looks like shit on your car. I own my own shop and I would be embarassed to even show that to a customer. Thats about all I'm saying. I'm not gonna talk shit and say my car is faster because it has no heads on the motor right now. If your still around on here when there on and your serious about racing maybe we can hook up somewhere and run it.

hard to come off as a rational human being after a day and a 1/2 of redneck,trailer, and hillbilly jokes....

i wasnt the one who started acting like a 12 year old....
2? who's mentioned my money status.... i just posted pictures... and let you think whatever you wanted... you're entitled to your opinion.
3... why be embarrased that i didnt sprinkle glitter or something around my gauges??? it would be different if i were going to a car show.... the only thing i want my red car to be judged on... are time slips!.. you would jump all over this car had we of met on the street for the first time.... so would crafty.. or anyone else who's flamed it....
4... i was serious about racing in the first place... 2 days of redneck and trailer jokes didnt change that.

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Why don't you get your car running right then talk shit.I don't post any more than anyone else does. I have not started a thread in months. So kiss my ass and you can DIE:zxflipoff

i suppose he'll do that as soon as you get your heads back on... :jerkit:

my car runs... i'll let ya hear it if you ask nice enough :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 09:20 AM
So i see camel toe is at it again, I wonder when Rob@Lamer Walden let him off his bitch chain.. I over heard a conversation between CT and Rob... this is how it went...

CamelToe "Rob... I mean master, I'm here to work for free"
Rob "Damn right you are BITCH.. Now put this chain on"
CamelToe "Yesem, what then master"
Rob "Get on over here and wipe my ass and use you hand. boy"
CamelToe "Sir your ass is dirty"
Rob "Thats why i said wipe it Bitch.. Now go break down my dirty ass shortblocks "

Rob "NOW BITCH... <<<<<SLAP>>>>>"
CamelToe "<<<crying>>>> sniff sniff>>> Sir, i sorry, Can i suck you Dick"

I had to leave at that point in time... Anyways Camel Toe, You keep being Rob's bitch down there and have a great life...

i lose more respect for this character with every post..........

On_Her_Face
04-16-2006, 10:09 AM
lol.......sitting on 185 acres.... i have more than 40k in garage space alone....

40k in ur garage so does that mean u have 25 or 30 mustangs in there? :crazy:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 10:26 AM
40k in ur garage so does that mean u have 25 or 30 mustangs in there? :crazy:

lol... :goodjob:

WINDSOR
04-16-2006, 11:36 AM
they won't step up because they know they don't have enough so they come up with the redneck/trailer/paint job jokes. They do the same thing on streetcarforums. Most of them know a well built fox body will smoke most of them at the dragstrip. Hell Stoneys blue coupe only lost 1 money race down here racing on the street and that was to a bike.

On_Her_Face
04-16-2006, 11:39 AM
ya i know im just giving wickedone a hardtime :goodjob: his car will wax me unless we have turns :king:

5.7camal
04-16-2006, 12:01 PM
matt te voy a pegar en la cara

im goin to hit u in the face

and oh yea i hope u die and crafty and u circle jerk club

ECMgarrett
04-16-2006, 12:11 PM
im going to have to agree with some of the dudes about wickedone, for all the shit talking no one is actually stepping up to this guy, just making cracks at him. weak.
my car is slow as shit, nothing impressive about 13s, i mean, yea, im faster than some stuff, but im not breaking any records. but it seems like there are some dudes on here with a good amount of power and time slips that are very very respectable, why wont someone run this guy?

lightspeed
04-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Post-worthy Posts

Whats funny? "Et al" just means "and others." It works quite well. I used to be a copy editor for a newspaper, so I guess it stuck.
You really are "random," arent you...

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 04:54 PM
they won't step up because they know they don't have enough so they come up with the redneck/trailer/paint job jokes. They do the same thing on streetcarforums. Most of them know a well built fox body will smoke most of them at the dragstrip. Hell Stoneys blue coupe only lost 1 money race down here racing on the street and that was to a bike.

Thats bullshit right there. Stoney got his ass handed to him on moreland by and older guy in a blue notch back mustang. They ran for $5000 and he got beat. As the flagger started to drop his hands stoney took off early and the guy sat there. Stoney then came back and the guy told stoney that he doesn't play that bullshit do it it right or he is taking the money or stoney is taking an ass whoopen. They lined it back up and stoney got his ass drug down the road. I was there and watched so don't pretend like you know all this shit you don't.:rant:

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 04:56 PM

Awsome hit me in the face next time you see and yes I would go ahead and die for you and crafty as well. Maybe we will be at the track next time your there if you ever go where I can see your next 13 sec pass:2up:

99SI
04-16-2006, 05:26 PM
I will have to agree that Wickedone seems to be looking for a race from some people that like to boast but all they do is make personal attacks. I've seen plenty of cars that people crack on for being ugly, bad paint, bad gauges, etc. but they don't make cracks after that same car walks off and leaves their asses. What I see with the redneck/trailer/backwoods/incestuous comments is all weak shit. I hope someone grows some balls out of this group of domesti that believe they are god's gift to cars and races Wickedone. He's already said he'll travel, even though he does have a crappy looking old rustang! :D

rolling_trip
04-16-2006, 05:45 PM
besides... we're not racing wallets here.... line up your heep.... i'll let you pay your debt doing yard work for me....

one of the best quotes to date

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Awsome hit me in the face next time you see and yes I would go ahead and die for you and crafty as well. Maybe we will be at the track next time your there if you ever go where I can see your next 13 sec pass:2up:

im not saying you're gonna get your ass kicked cause you're not, but dont mess with that 5.7 kid, he's like.. really fucekd in the head, last i heard he threw shit at people.. and i mean SHIT.. literally

crafty
04-16-2006, 06:52 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: i'll come down to Lamar and let you hit me in the face.. And then i'll do what i do...

crafty
04-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Thats bullshit right there. Stoney got his ass handed to him on moreland by and older guy in a blue notch back mustang. They ran for $5000 and he got beat. As the flagger started to drop his hands stoney took off early and the guy sat there. Stoney then came back and the guy told stoney that he doesn't play that bullshit do it it right or he is taking the money or stoney is taking an ass whoopen. They lined it back up and stoney got his ass drug down the road. I was there and watched so don't pretend like you know all this shit you don't.:rant:

I was at that race, and Matt your right..

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 07:18 PM
there's a guy named Andy here with a blue notch mustang that is something pretty serious....

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 07:19 PM
did it have ghost flames only on the cowl hood... and a ghost "NOS" on the nose?

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 07:47 PM
did it have ghost flames only on the cowl hood... and a ghost "NOS" on the nose?

When I saw it it was only blue. He said that the car was just finished back then. It was a bottle car though. I would say a bottom 9 sec car maybe a little quicker.He drug the shit out of stoneys car. Also here is a pics of some of my guages in my car installed.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/smokenu/DSCF1764.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/smokenu/DSCF1765.jpg

crafty
04-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Why do you have a boost guage on a NA car.

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 08:40 PM
andy is the only super fast blue mustang i know of in this area that street races.... it's a dark blue coupe... he races for big $ too... we've hustled some people together in the past....

his car would walk mine aswell.... lucky for me we're pals...

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Why do you have a boost guage on a NA car.

I guess the same reason you do. I never seen a bottle fed car with a boost guage in like yours craft:lmfao: .At least you will know how much vaccum your intake is runnig. Only in the mullet trailor park that me and craft live in.

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 10:46 PM
andy is the only super fast blue mustang i know of in this area that street races.... it's a dark blue coupe... he races for big $ too... we've hustled some people together in the past....

his car would walk mine aswell.... lucky for me we're pals...

Yeah I guess its him. I didn't get buddy buddy with him I was just there when he busted stoneys ass. I talk to him for about 10 seconds. He needed a torch for his bottles and that was it.Do you ever go to the track? I would like to to see that stang run. You going to commerce friday??

PSINXS
04-16-2006, 11:02 PM
got a lot of metrosexual racers on this forum......

paint doesnt make you go any faster....

Crafty... not only did you mention your listed times were "BS" to bait someone into racing you.... you're the one that started dangling from your viper butt buddies jock about racing me....

to the r1 guy... you havnt said anything about $.... i'm not driving 3 hours with a hope and a promise... and 2... i'm not driving all the way to you regardless... because i think you're full of shit.
we can ru for money. i am not driving the bike so it isnt me u should worry about. oh we will drive to you. thats no problem. oh and btw i make up 205whp bikes all the time. so yes i am full of shit ;) dont forget to put your top down to let your mullet catch a breeze!

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah I guess its him. I didn't get buddy buddy with him I was just there when he busted stoneys ass. I talk to him for about 10 seconds. He needed a torch for his bottles and that was it.Do you ever go to the track? I would like to to see that stang run. You going to commerce friday??

i do most of my TnT @ phenix... usually when i come to commerce i'm head hunting....

montgomery is my fav track in this area though...

that blue mustang is @ phenix all the time.... he'll surely be there if i call em up...

and his name is doug.. not andy.. was thinking of someone else....

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:38 AM
we can ru for money. i am not driving the bike so it isnt me u should worry about. oh we will drive to you. thats no problem. oh and btw i make up 205whp bikes all the time. so yes i am full of shit ;) dont forget to put your top down to let your mullet catch a breeze!

we can arrange something @ phenix weekend after next..

bike have a stock swing arm?

PSINXS
04-17-2006, 12:41 AM
yes sir it does have stock swing arm. just shoot me a pm and we can set something up.

btw nice home but i'd hate to mow the lawn!

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:48 AM
yes sir it does have stock swing arm. just shoot me a pm and we can set something up.

btw nice home but i'd hate to mow the lawn!

shall do.....

dont see a short arm bike going any faster than 6.50s....

99SI
04-17-2006, 12:02 PM
wickedone if you want to make some money you need to make a trip to Eatonton. Anyone can laugh and make fun, whatever, there is some serious money being exchanged there. With your car being somewhat of a sleeper look you should be able to make some money. It's only an 1/8th mile track. There are some pretty heavy hitter mustangs that come weekly on Thursday nights for test and tune. Plenty of big block notches squeezing, notches with procharger/nitrous, etc. Hutto Racing out of Macon is usually up there every Thursday with one or two cars that are very quick. There are plenty of Mustangs (and chevy's) in the high 4-low 6 1/8th that are there pretty regularly.

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 01:05 PM
wickedone if you want to make some money you need to make a trip to Eatonton. Anyone can laugh and make fun, whatever, there is some serious money being exchanged there. With your car being somewhat of a sleeper look you should be able to make some money. It's only an 1/8th mile track. There are some pretty heavy hitter mustangs that come weekly on Thursday nights for test and tune. Plenty of big block notches squeezing, notches with procharger/nitrous, etc. Hutto Racing out of Macon is usually up there every Thursday with one or two cars that are very quick. There are plenty of Mustangs (and chevy's) in the high 4-low 6 1/8th that are there pretty regularly.

good looking out... i like the 1/8 mile... that's what we have in phenix.... usually when i lose a big one.. it's a run down...

there's always some fast cars at the strip that will mix it up with you... just got to find something fair and in my favor...:goodjob:

Vteckidd
04-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Call him out in two weeks when he will race, this thread is going nowhwere