PDA

View Full Version : i hate nasty men who think they are hot shit.. *RANT*

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 04:20 PM
this client is sitting in our lobby waiting for his closing.. i am his precloser and he came in the other day to drop off some papers..

yesterday...
so he walks in.. a bald fatshort man.. maybe 5'7 at the most.. k.. so he is wearing a black suit.. (like from the 80's like the fabric is all faded..) anywho.. his button up shirt is upbuttoned about half way down.. so his nassi chest hair lookin like pubes is all bushing out.. k.. to top it off he was wearing nassi gold chains and big fake rings.. ok not so bad cuz my boss was there helping me with this dude..

so today i is his closing.. he comes in.. his package isnt here.. so he is sitting in our lobby.. asking the girl at the front desk (she is married.. wearing her ring) if she is married.. she says yes so he says well do you have any sisters? she goes NO.. lol he walks up to the door that seperates the lobby from the employees (its glass) and he starts knocking.. i look over.. walk over to the door.. opened it.. and he goes:

nassi man: heeeey kelly!!

me: hi mr. nicholas... we are waiting on your package.. it should just be a few minutes.. i will let you know when i get it

nassi man: ok no problemo.. hey do you mind if i come sit with you at your desk? (we have a lobby.. with lots of seating..)

me: ummm i dont think so.. i am working...

nassi man: oh but i'll be quite... *wink*

me: no sorry..

then my co worker walks over cuz she heard him and goes "can we help you sir?" he replies with "oh no im ok.. but i see you are married.. thats too bad.."

ok and to top it off.. he is a planner for a funeral home!! bwahahahahha so ya that should explain how ODD this man is...

please tell me WTF is wrong with people..

kelly notes..
nassi short man is a stalker and is hitting on every women in my office..

TGIF bishes!!

that is all.. thank you

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 04:22 PM
haha.. dumb motherfucker...

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 04:23 PM
ok so he has been here for only 20 mins right.. he brought his freaking little b/w tv.. wtf ... this has been a strange day..

kelly marie
damn full moon has errrybody messed up... lol

A.P. Photography
LOL, you know you was feelin him tho Kel. :lmao:

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 04:24 PM
ewe freak no matty!! lol

honestly.. the way he looks.. im suprised he has all his teeth!!

Julio
Well atleast hes trying. But that shouldnt be tolerated at your workplace no matter if he spending money.

silver
Wow.. yeah that must have been Michelle that walked up and was like can I help you, sounds like her, haha.. I remember when people would come in like that and think they jsut had free roam and were tough/hot shit, ish got on my nerves, haha. We have a guy kinda like that here. He thinks he owns the place and just kinda does what he wants, expects coffee to be made for him without asking, and then he starts talking about his properties and million $$ projects, yeah annoying, lol

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
Well atleast hes trying. But that shouldnt be tolerated at your workplace no matter if he spending money.lol props for trying.. i told my boss.. who is 6'4 former college football player.. hahahahha he has been trying to keep him out of our hair..

civic95
04-14-2006, 04:27 PM
How much $$ was his closing for?

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 04:29 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .. whats he think he fonzy or some shit ..

BABY J
04-14-2006, 04:30 PM
this client is sitting in our lobby waiting for his closing.. i am his precloser and he came in the other day to drop off some papers..

yesterday...
so he walks in.. a bald fatshort man.. maybe 5'7 at the most.. k.. so he is wearing a black suit.. (like from the 80's like the fabric is all faded..) anywho.. his button up shirt is upbuttoned about half way down.. so his nassi chest hair lookin like pubes is all bushing out.. k.. to top it off he was wearing nassi gold chains and big fake rings.. ok not so bad cuz my boss was there helping me with this dude..

so today i is his closing.. he comes in.. his package isnt here.. so he is sitting in our lobby.. asking the girl at the front desk (she is married.. wearing her ring) if she is married.. she says yes so he says well do you have any sisters? she goes NO.. lol he walks up to the door that seperates the lobby from the employees (its glass) and he starts knocking.. i look over.. walk over to the door.. opened it.. and he goes:

nassi man: heeeey kelly!!

me: hi mr. nicholas... we are waiting on your package.. it should just be a few minutes.. i will let you know when i get it

nassi man: ok no problemo.. hey do you mind if i come sit with you at your desk? (we have a lobby.. with lots of seating..)

me: ummm i dont think so.. i am working...

nassi man: oh but i'll be quite... *wink*

me: no sorry..

then my co worker walks over cuz she heard him and goes "can we help you sir?" he replies with "oh no im ok.. but i see you are married.. thats too bad.."

ok and to top it off.. he is a planner for a funeral home!! bwahahahahha so ya that should explain how ODD this man is...

please tell me WTF is wrong with people..

kelly notes..
nassi short man is a stalker and is hitting on every women in my office..

TGIF bishes!!

that is all.. thank you

You should have said...

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 04:30 PM
How much $$ was his closing for? 80k.. we got about 1k from closing costs.. definatly not enough to have every staff member harrassed..

quickdodgeŽ
04-14-2006, 04:39 PM
Later, QD.

civic95
04-14-2006, 04:40 PM
yeah, if you put another 0 behind that I would say "you should of been nicer to him"

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Later, QD.HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA omg i am sooo gonna have nightmares about this dude...

ShooterMcGavin
04-14-2006, 06:10 PM
damn full moon has errrybody messed up... lol

somehow i don't think the full moon has anything to do with this fuckin weirdo :D

The Yousef
04-14-2006, 06:13 PM
kelly wants to touch his pee-pee

bwahahahahahahaahaha....:lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 11:34 AM
LIRL.

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 11:35 AM
hahahhahahaa you know whats freakin strange.... ewe.. he just came in the office AGAIN!! lol freakin nassi perv!!

The Yousef
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
hahahhahahaa you know whats freakin strange.... ewe.. he just came in the office AGAIN!! lol freakin nassi perv!!

you touched him where he pees didn't you? don't lie to us! we are all knowing!

mumbles
04-17-2006, 11:38 AM
he has old wrinkly balls

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 11:39 AM
he wants him some Kelly :roar:

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 11:40 AM
ewe gross.. hell no.. he scares me.. i didnt even want to take the papers out of his hand.. but he walks through my office and through the doors and is like "hello kelly" lol how can i avoid that.. lol ickkkkkky

The Yousef
04-17-2006, 11:41 AM
he wants him some Kelly :roar:
:lmao:

A.P. Photography
04-17-2006, 11:42 AM
You showed him some boobs didn't ya.
:lmao:

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 11:42 AM
hahahah suprisingly no.. lol im not wearing a boob shirt today... im being a lil more conservative.. hahahahah

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 11:43 AM
he wants some clevage!!!

The Yousef
04-17-2006, 11:45 AM
lol how can i avoid that.. lol ickkkkkky
tell drew to beat him up :boxing:

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 11:46 AM
tell drew to beat him up :boxing:fo sho.. he laughed when i told him about it... :eye:

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 11:46 AM
he's gon charm you with his Miami Vice pick up lines

The Yousef
04-17-2006, 11:48 AM
he's gon charm you with his Miami Vice pick up lines

...that's what i use:goodjob:

and that's why girls don't like me :(

SniperJoe
04-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Remember, nothing says love like a restraining order.

speedminded
04-17-2006, 03:09 PM
heyyy...i remember alex, kevin, and I in that room with whats her name :tongue:

The Yousef
04-17-2006, 03:11 PM
heyyy...i remember alex, kevin, and I in that room with whats her name :tongue:

...wow

that was nice and vague...lol

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 03:19 PM
heyyy...i remember alex, kevin, and I in that room with whats her name :tongue:what in the world are you talking about?

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 03:20 PM
oh shit.. your closing.. lol wow that was awhile ago..

so i have met that loser.. damn.. that sucks.. awww kevy kev was so nice.. i miss him!!

edit.. and we dont have a receptionist.. well a real one anyone.. lol our disburser goes and sits up front to cover the closings..

er did you mean the attorney? her name is ledra.. and she is gone too.. :(