PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Ruiner- Eat your heart out babe

The Ren
04-14-2006, 03:44 PM
I was up at BG today and Tracy and I had a run in with this guy.. Very cool dude..

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 03:49 PM
hahahah we saw that dude on 92 the other day..

but i like ruiners better..

quickdodge®
04-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Why would Brandon "eat his heart out" over a Prelude? Later, QD.

The Ren
04-14-2006, 03:52 PM
This car is I think he said 600+hp 600+tq.. is sounds like a beast and it was shipped (if I remember correctly) Directly from Italy. The back tires are freaken 315s.. ITs so freaken hot and the dude was cool as hell to boot..

thinkfast®
Stretch is a habitual line stepper

The Ren

Smartass

quickdodge®
04-14-2006, 03:58 PM
This car is I think he said 600+hp 600+tq..

I shit with that much torque. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
04-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Ouch, she just told Brandon to "eat his heart out"...

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Stretch is a habitual line stepper

for a minute i thought i was in my thread .. LOLZ

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 04:01 PM
sweet ass car ..

can it fly also .. =P

The Ren
04-14-2006, 04:05 PM
sweet ass car ..

can it fly also .. =P

Dude this car was fast as hell...

The Ren
04-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Brandon knows I have much love for him and this thread was just for fun..

Nismo
04-14-2006, 09:49 PM
My car has more torque on the lugnuts than that car puts out.....

RandomGuy
04-14-2006, 09:52 PM
shipped straight from italy?! Damn thats awesome right from Porsche headquarters right? In stuttgart, italy. :eye:

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-14-2006, 10:22 PM
shipped straight from italy?! Damn thats awesome right from Porsche headquarters right? In stuttgart, italy. :eye:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Ruiner
04-14-2006, 10:52 PM
This car is I think he said 600+hp 600+tq.. is sounds like a beast and it was shipped (if I remember correctly) Directly from Italy. The back tires are freaken 315s.. ITs so freaken hot and the dude was cool as hell to boot..

That's Cleve's car. It is a Euro-spec GT2 from Germany:

2002 GT2 GT700/750 Clubsport (Imported from Germany). Carrillo Rods, Coated CP Pistons, Upgraded Head Studs, Upgraded Coated Valve Springs, Coated Headers, Coated Turbine Housings, Garrett Hybrid K16s, Fabspeed Super Sport, Coated EVO Aluminum Intake, V-Flow Air Box, N/A Throttle Body, Upgraded Fuel System, EVOMS Stage 3 Clutch and lightweight Flywheel, B&M Short Shift, EVO Shift Link, Moton ClubSport, etc.

Stephen at Imagine Auto in Kansas did the tuning. I know all about that car, actually, so you aren't telling me anything that I don't know, hun. ;) He had it for sale for a while. I really need to call him and catch up. His license plate, CARNUTZ, is the line of car detail places that he owns (I am sure that you have heard the commercials). Very nice guy and a blast to hang out with. He even owned a black C6 Z06 for a few weeks, but sold it after not enjoying the drive.

Remember, though, I run 315s on the rear as well. :) He could actually get away with a wider tire, honestly.

HyPer50
04-14-2006, 10:53 PM

lmao, thats what i was thinking...

Ruiner
04-14-2006, 10:55 PM

It's a Euro-spec. The car has a good history.

RandomGuy
04-14-2006, 11:00 PM
pshhh 315s ...

C4 vettes even had 315s ;)

its all about the 335's
http://www.ambassadorautosales.com/1006%202004%20MURCU%20REAR%20ANGLE.jpg
:jerkit:

lolol jk any car with stock tires over 200mm = ownage lol

HyPer50
04-14-2006, 11:08 PM
*sigh* biggest you can fit on a fox body mustang without any modification is 245's i think = (

The Yousef
04-14-2006, 11:11 PM

he's jealous of my car...duh!!!!

:lmfao:

IndianStig
04-14-2006, 11:26 PM
sweet ride

RandomGuy
04-14-2006, 11:39 PM
*sigh* biggest you can fit on a fox body mustang without any modification is 245's i think = (
what do you got on yours... With what you're putting down i just wonder

I got 235s, 55 profile

HyPer50
04-14-2006, 11:40 PM
what do you got on yours... With what you're putting down i just wonder

I got 235s, 55 profile

275/40's in the rear... BFG G-Force T/A's, but they dont grab for shit.

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 11:40 PM
+1

just like good old Ferrari made in Chicago, France

Clark94T
04-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Cleve ran that car on the street w/ Rcompounds and Pirelli slicks on the track. Badass car. Probably the most fun street car I've ever been in.

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:13 AM

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:14 AM
^???

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:15 AM
^???
you know.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:16 AM
you know.

Yeah.. Wow you such a big man to make fun of me running a 15.1... Next

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:16 AM
Yeah.. Wow you such a big man to make fun of me running a 15.1... Next
hahaha sheesh, i never said you ran a 15.1. I was just throwing up random numbers...good run though i guess.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:18 AM
hahaha sheesh, i never said you ran a 15.1. I was just throwing up random numbers...good run though i guess.

Sure you were... Your just like the rest of them.. Go ahead.. keep on talking shit..

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:19 AM
Sure you were... Your just like the rest of them.. Go ahead.. keep on talking shit..
Haha if you insist. You ran slower than my old hyundai.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Haha if you insist. You ran slower than my old hyundai.

Big fucking deal.. it was my first ever run and I fucked up the launch.. Get the fuck over yourself and stop acting like your all big and bad...

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:22 AM
Big fucking deal.. it was my first ever run and I fucked up the launch.. Get the fuck over yourself and stop acting like your all big and bad...
I am the big and bad. yeedah. you for real need to learn to calm down and learn to joke. Damn karen err jesus, everyone fucks up sometimes. Learn to joke about it. good lord. but still tiburon>supra.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:25 AM
I am the big and bad. yeedah. you for real need to learn to calm down and learn to joke. Damn karen err jesus, everyone fucks up sometimes. Learn to joke about it. good lord. but still tiburon>supra.

Joke or not.. your still an asshole..

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Joke or not.. your still an asshole..
you're. joke or not...you still ran a 15.1 :D JOKING . . . okay not really but yeah....i can forsee low 14's next time.

Edit:Oh and i do believe you talking some shit to some in the past about how your car was almighty. i think you owe some folks an apology.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:30 AM
you're. joke or not...you still ran a 15.1 :D JOKING . . . okay not really but yeah....i can forsee low 14's next time.

Edit:Oh and i do believe you talking some shit to some in the past about how your car was almighty. i think you owe some folks an apology.

I never said my fucking car was almighty.. get your shit straight.. I have always said my car was shit compaired to other supras.. so next time before words come out of your mouth.. think.

RandomGuy
04-15-2006, 12:33 AM
damn! 15.1? I cant even visualize that.

340whp, 15.1?

was it a 1 second burnoutlaunch?

Isn't the car automatic anyways?

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:35 AM
damn! 15.1? I cant even visualize that.

340whp, 15.1?

was it a 1 second burnoutlaunch?

Isn't the car automatic anyways?

I have no more need to explain myself anymore...

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:36 AM
I never said my fucking car was almighty.. get your shit straight.. I have always said my car was shit compaired to other supras.. so next time before words come out of your mouth.. think.
actually i was kind of their when people would JOKE about racing you and you put them into their place with yeah well, its not a supra! You even said it to me when in a sly manner i was trying to compliment you on your car. Yet i have feeling you weren't joking with me since appearently you have no humor whatsoever.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:39 AM
actually i was kind of their when people would JOKE about racing you and you put them into their place with yeah well, its not a supra! You even said it to me when in a sly manner i was trying to compliment you on your car. Yet i have feeling you weren't joking with me since appearently you have no humor whatsoever.

Say what you want Brady.. I never once said my supra was fast compaired to other supras.. ask anyone. Joking or not FOR ME it took alot of guts to get out there tonight after almost dying in a car.. but it was something I did for myself.. not for any body else.. I have nothing to prove to anyone.. except myself.. Anyone else who wants to fucking hate can kiss my fucking ass.. and yes im a bitch.. you dont have to tell me I already know.. now im ganna go to sleep and not worry about anyone but me and my boyfriend cause honestly Im fucking tired of everyone who has to but into other peoples business...

Brady
04-15-2006, 12:43 AM
Say what you want Brady.. I never once said my supra was fast compaired to other supras.. ask anyone. Joking or not FOR ME it took alot of guts to get out there tonight after almost dying in a car.. but it was something I did for myself.. not for any body else.. I have nothing to prove to anyone.. except myself.. Anyone else who wants to fucking hate can kiss my fucking ass.. and yes im a bitch.. you dont have to tell me I already know.. now im ganna go to sleep and not worry about anyone but me and my boyfriend cause honestly Im fucking tired of everyone who has to but into other peoples business...
i never said your car compared to another supra. I was stating what you said to everyone who DIDN'T have a supra and how they should feel humbled and bow in your presence, but whatever. If you have nothing to prove why even attempt a 1/4 mile time. Why buy a supra? Why not buy something uber safe. Ehhh, that is all.

RandomGuy
04-15-2006, 12:46 AM
I have no more need to explain myself anymore...
im not asking you to explain, because no offense i can care less...

im just wondering, how is that possible?! Literally.
Mid 13's bone stock, conservatively. (~280 at wheel)

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:46 AM
i never said your car compared to another supra. I was stating what you said to everyone who DIDN'T have a supra and how they should feel humbled and bow in your presence, but whatever. If you have nothing to prove why even attempt a 1/4 mile time. Why buy a supra? Why not buy something uber safe. Ehhh, that is all.

I have wanted a supra for 10 years.. and I wanted to run the quarter.. for me not for anyone else.. that is what I WANTED.. not anyone else..

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:47 AM
im not asking you to explain, because no offense i can care less...

im just wondering, how is that possible?! Literally.
Mid 13's bone stock, conservatively. (~280 at wheel)

I missed my launch obviously.. It was 15.1 at 99.53mph... with traction control on and my overdrive off and boost at 18lbs..

RandomGuy
04-15-2006, 12:48 AM
I missed my launch obviously.. It was 15.1 at 99.53mph... with traction control on and my overdrive off and boost at 18lbs..
...hrm... that doenst really add up...
traction control would help your launch at worst.

but its all good...

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 12:48 AM
ren, u said ur car was faster than mine. and i believed u. very dissapointed.

The Ren
04-15-2006, 12:49 AM

You need to shut up and leave this thread.. and since you dont think my car is faster.. How about we put a driver who has driven on the track before and put them behind the wheel and see how fast my car really is...

RandomGuy
04-15-2006, 12:51 AM
wutd u run?

what are you putting down..

bone stock SR right?

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 12:55 AM
wutd u run?

what are you putting down..

bone stock SR right?
lol yeah i got exhaust and stock 7 psi..... 14.1

5thgcelica
04-15-2006, 12:56 AM
yall aint got shit on me...

HyPer50
04-15-2006, 12:56 AM
lol this thread took a turn for the worse. anyways... guess this just brings the whole joke about 700whp supra and a stock supra running the same 1/4 times to truth. = P Just messin' with ya Ren... I'm yet to even get my hunk of junk to the track and run... always somethin' breakin' on the way or some unforseen circumstance. Don't worry, you'll do better next time I'm sure. Just curious tho, why'd you only do the one run? closing time?

Vteckidd
04-15-2006, 01:15 AM
if it was her first time at a dragstrip, show some mercy guys. my first time i ran a 15.9 witha 190whp cause i didnt know how to launch, within 5 tries i was running 14.1-14.0

takes time.

but my CRX would whoop that Supras ass, even with Andretti or Schumacher or Papadakis beihnd the wheel :D

Crazy Asian
04-15-2006, 01:28 AM
I want a 911 Turbo S or a GT3....but I have to be like um ya. The closest thing to fast for me was an E55 AMG....my god...that was unholy and scary. Friend's Supra pushed you back this was calm and smooth but freakin we hit 120 like nothing.....I want more.

bigdare23
04-15-2006, 01:33 AM
if it was her first time at a dragstrip, show some mercy guys. my first time i ran a 15.9 witha 190whp cause i didnt know how to launch, within 5 tries i was running 14.1-14.0

takes time.

but my CRX would whoop that Supras ass, even with Andretti or Schumacher or Papadakis beihnd the wheel :D

LOL

RandomGuy
04-15-2006, 01:39 AM
You need to shut up and leave this thread.. and since you dont think my car is faster.. How about we put a driver who has driven on the track before and put them behind the wheel and see how fast my car really is...
no offense but
LOLCAGE!!

thanks for the laugh

dont justify it... shit... who cares? Lol, just get guidance on what to do and what not to do and you might break 14s lol.

JITB
04-15-2006, 03:52 AM
its a automatic isnt it?? u just press the gas..

babygurl
04-15-2006, 04:02 AM

You told me about your wreck.....you are very brave for getting in the "sattle" again....sounds like you did a good run....For your first time.....oh and btw...you still have Justine and I to worry about....oh and cant forget Jewel, and the Pug Pug.....lol we always need someone to babysit us...or we get pulled over for going 155 in 85 well not me anyways cant do that in the accord....

The Ren
04-15-2006, 06:51 AM
lol this thread took a turn for the worse. anyways... guess this just brings the whole joke about 700whp supra and a stock supra running the same 1/4 times to truth. = P Just messin' with ya Ren... I'm yet to even get my hunk of junk to the track and run... always somethin' breakin' on the way or some unforseen circumstance. Don't worry, you'll do better next time I'm sure. Just curious tho, why'd you only do the one run? closing time?

We got there alittle before 8 and spent a good almost hour in the Tech line.. Then when we pulled around we waited forever cause some biker layed his bike down to stop from flipping foward and his bike apparently broke into a zillion pieces.. So as soon as I got up to right before staging they annouced they closed the staging lines.. I was pretty upset for only being able to make one pass and I was very very nervous.. I have never driven on a track.. I do however think I need to get more practice in and get a smaller set of wheels..

Ruiner
04-15-2006, 07:18 AM
Wow, this thread went from fun Porsches to...I don't even really know. Oh well...

The Ren
04-15-2006, 07:20 AM
Sorry brandon.. but anyways.. as soon as I saw that car it made me think of you.. So there..

Mike Lowrey
04-15-2006, 10:00 AM

Her car IS faster, don't pat yourself on the back quite yet. :goodjob:

Although, I will race you in my bone stock DD.. ;)

Scrilla
04-15-2006, 10:08 AM
Wow, this thread went from fun Porsches to...I don't even really know. Oh well...

its called a THREAD JACK!!!!

LIRL!:goodjob:

:smileowne

Halfwit
04-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Her car IS faster, don't pat yourself on the back quite yet. :goodjob:

Although, I will race you in my bone stock DD.. ;)
i know her car is faster

rupertaker
04-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Beautiful car, I paced him on 75 a few weeks ago. It sounds awesome, very similar to Matt's sentra.

apex
04-16-2006, 10:20 PM
F-N SICK...

speedminded
04-17-2006, 09:35 AM
I missed my launch obviously.. It was 15.1 at 99.53mph... with traction control on and my overdrive off and boost at 18lbs..wow, that trap speed is nuts :eek: 15.0-15.1 is normally around 90-91mph. I'll take my car up there if you'll run me, I know you can beat my ass but it gives me a reason to go...now if only someone would let me borrow an ITR tranny for a weekend :D

*edit*
I know what the first time running is like....in the staging lanes waiting for the tree to change, sweaty hands, feet shaking, everyone watching, etc...try doing it with a manual transmission or even a bike. My first time running drag was on a low 11 second bike (technically 10's but i had a bigger sprocket on the rear) Then took the car up there and it's like learning to drag all over again...big step from the casual light to light on the street. All the "nervousness" goes away after the 2nd or 3rd run and may be there the first run of the next week but then it'll be gone for good ;)

You run me and i guarantee you'll be in the low 14's if not 13's before you know it.

Stitch
04-17-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey guys we need to stop talking about what someone ran at the track on this car oriented website. (I just don't want the thread to get locked.)

The Ren
04-17-2006, 11:42 AM
wow, that trap speed is nuts :eek: 15.0-15.1 is normally around 90-91mph. I'll take my car up there if you'll run me, I know you can beat my ass but it gives me a reason to go...now if only someone would let me borrow an ITR tranny for a weekend :D

*edit*
I know what the first time running is like....in the staging lanes waiting for the tree to change, sweaty hands, feet shaking, everyone watching, etc...try doing it with a manual transmission or even a bike. My first time running drag was on a low 11 second bike (technically 10's but i had a bigger sprocket on the rear) Then took the car up there and it's like learning to drag all over again...big step from the casual light to light on the street. All the "nervousness" goes away after the 2nd or 3rd run and may be there the first run of the next week but then it'll be gone for good ;)

You run me and i guarantee you'll be in the low 14's if not 13's before you know it.

We shall see.. Im ganna get some stock wheels and DR's for a friend to use next time Im at the track.. My 60' sucked and I know the 19s didnt help either. We are also doing a boost leak chest and compression check as well since I have had some problems in the past.. I'm going to have a good friend of mine who drags constantly to drive my car and have me be the passenger so I can watch what he does. I am also ganna let him do one run alone so I can see my cars full potential.

Stitch
04-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Blah, Blah, Blah 15.1

The Ren
04-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Blah, Blah, Blah 15.1

:blah: :blah: :blah: Kiss my ass and shut up.. Wow I had one bad run which so happened to be my first time ever on a track.. big fucking whoop.. damn you must smell like shit with how much of it comes out of your mouth.

Brady
04-17-2006, 02:50 PM
maybe take the backseats out again? You said that helped last time (when the seats wereout) when you could feel the car launch harder. Just a thought.

Nemesis
04-17-2006, 03:58 PM
My question is why the hell are you people so involved with Karens car!? I honestly dont know the whole story, and if she talked a lot of shit about her running a fast time then got out there and did this then maybe I can see getting joked on. I highly fucking dont any of you fuckers ran a good time the first time you ran at a track. Im NOT here to defend anyone, its just a lot of people dont remember their first fucking time doing any god damn thing. But in all seriousness the only thing that is needed to concentrate on draggin an automatic is getting the launch and the first 60ft to hook up. After a couple runs I went from a 15.4 to a 14.2@ 98mph in a Cougar.

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 03:59 PM
i wonder what the 'terra would run... lol

i cant wait to get a new car!!

Nemesis
04-17-2006, 04:00 PM

www.car-stats.com :hot:

kelly marie
04-17-2006, 04:04 PM
lol.. a wise guy ay?

The Yousef
www.ead.com

kelly marie
wtf.. it doesnt even have my year.. lol it has 2002..

speedminded
04-17-2006, 04:05 PM

i cant wait to get a new car!!powerbrake that ish ;) back in in the water, left foot hard on the brake...roll into the throttle with the right foot slowly lifting the brake foot until it starts to spin then floor it while still holding the brake down :D

Stitch
04-17-2006, 04:56 PM

I bet it runs a 15.1:goodjob:

Brady
04-17-2006, 05:08 PM
My question is why the hell are you people so involved with Karens car!? I honestly dont know the whole story, and if she talked a lot of shit about her running a fast time then got out there and did this then maybe I can see getting joked on. I highly fucking dont any of you fuckers ran a good time the first time you ran at a track. Im NOT here to defend anyone, its just a lot of people dont remember their first fucking time doing any god damn thing. But in all seriousness the only thing that is needed to concentrate on draggin an automatic is getting the launch and the first 60ft to hook up. After a couple runs I went from a 15.4 to a 14.2@ 98mph in a Cougar.
i ran a [email protected] my first run ever in a stock ass hyundai tiburon v6. Most mags were pulling a 15.6.

BTLFED
04-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Nipples.

The Ren
04-17-2006, 05:43 PM
George you of all people know how I talk about my car...

GTScoob
04-17-2006, 05:47 PM
I think I met that guy at a track day last year. I dont know how common black GT2s with 600+HP are but the car looks similar. Really sweet ride.

smackdown
04-17-2006, 09:43 PM
pshhh 315s ...

C4 vettes even had 315s ;)

its all about the 335's
http://www.ambassadorautosales.com/1006%202004%20MURCU%20REAR%20ANGLE.jpg
:jerkit:

lolol jk any car with stock tires over 200mm = ownage lol

:jerkit: :jerkit: try 345,s......he he
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6963/rims0110tq.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8417/rimphotoshoot0165fb.jpg

anyway sweet ass car.. I like brandon's just cause i have met him.. :D

The Ren
04-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Hey dude do you get your tunning done at BG?