PDA

View Full Version : can you all work with me on this .........

ahmonrah
04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
a good friend of mine(since the age of 16, we are now 26[him] and 27[me]) went into the hospital last week due to a blood clot in his leg. me,him and many of our friends assumed that it was nothing major, just a little odd at that but minor, you know, just the doc give him some blood thinner to break the clot and he'd be good to go.

well it took a turn for the "WTF??" Well, the blood clot was because of a high t-cell count and the body was fighting a disease. well he had a biopsy last thurday and a MRI done friday and it was discovered that my homeboy, 26, in great physcal condition due to playing REC basketball since we were teens, has cancer of the liver. we had just decided a month ago that we were A:buying bikes by this spring/summer. B:all my homies are paying for a weeklong trip to BRAZIL, RIO TO BE SPECIFIC.

just about 45 min ago i got a call from another homeboy of mine that the MRI found that the cancer had spread to his liver, a small portion of his back, a couple ribs and his head.

what i'm asking from anyone that checks this is simple. just take 5 seconds out of our busy lives to say a prayer for JASON KEITH ROBINSON. i see him as my little brother and as i told jason already, i didnt want you guys(family,friends) at my funeral last year, because i wanted to fight and live. I DONT WANT TO BE AT YOURS. so fight bruh. i didnt buy my motorcycle gloves and reserve a motorcycle last night to ride out alone.

i'm telling you. this guy is like my little brother, born exactly 12 months and 2 weeks after me. i do not want to bury my little brother.

me and my family, his family, and all our friends and co-workers are scrambling to open a fund in his name at a bank to be determined after we talk to his moms, to help with the chemo. i dont give a damn how much money i gotta throw at this situation, i do not plan on burying my best friend, who's younger than me at that. that's my little brother man. i'm not letting him give up.

so please, any positive words you have to say, please post up, prayers, send out, and out of respect, keep negativity in the face of an already fucked up situation, out of this thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*UPDATE* jason was moved from SOUTHERN REGIONAL to EMORY hospital on 4-21-06 friday, and started his first treatment that day. and he admits it made him feel like crapple(i always say that word) but he's looking forward to getting better.

but his room number is E723, feel free to call jason (he and his moms gave me permission to post this information, thanks moms) either:

on his cell phone (770-572-9622) or
call emory(404-712-2000 main line)to be xfered to his room(E723) or
directly to his room line (404-712-3723)

me and jasons mom are vailable for contact as well if you have any questions for us.
(me)RASHAD:678-358-5601
and
MS ROBINSON:404-543-0660
ALL 3 OF US CAN BE REACHED ANYTIME(with the exception of jason (chemo is sometimes a bitch). FOR THOSE THAT KNOW ME ,YOU KNOW I DONT SLEEP!!! so dont be skurred to hit us up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

we are working on the paypal account to make it easier for those that want to donate. but we have opened the actual fund with WASHINGTON MUTUAL. it's account number will be available to anyone that is looking/mentioned assisting us (FAMILY/FRIENDS) assisting jason. his co-workers have already shocked the shit outta me by showing up with cash/checks and giving them to his moms.
just show up at any WAMU(washington mutual) BRANCH to make the donation. pm me for the account munber and stuff, i thought about just posting it here, but though better of it.

quickdodgeŽ
04-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I don't pray, homeboy, but I will type this....I hope/know you're homey will come through this shit. With supporters like you on his team, he'll get out of this fuck up and be back in the saddle soon. Keep on doing your thing, homeboy. Later, QD.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/chinup.jpg

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 02:46 PM
My grandmother had to fight with cancer, my prayers go out to you Jason. Keep your head up
-Brandon

dartingd
04-14-2006, 02:48 PM
prayer works imho...will do!

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 02:53 PM
Jason.. fuck cancer.. ok?.. you hear me?.. keep your mind straight, you're gonna pull out of this, dont go weak or ill personally come over and backhand ya a little bit. anyway.. you're gonna pull out of this, because you dont have a choice. k thanks

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 02:56 PM
daymmm what a shocker ..
i will keep him in my prayers bro ..

Deaf Pimp
04-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Hey man, I will keep him in my thoughts. My step-dad is still fighting stomach cancer and it's spread for almost a year before they finally realized what was going on. He is going through a lot of chemo, and his spirits are up... that is all your friend needs to do is keep his spirits up and not think of the bad stuff.

MongolPup
04-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Hell yeah. Don't pray much, but for this dude I will.

I've never meet you, but don't deny me the chance to. Keep strong, everyone is pulling for you.

The Ren
04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.. Jason you will fight this and you will win. Don't let something this little stop you from being the man you wanna be.. be strong.

ahmonrah
04-14-2006, 08:11 PM
thanks for all the feed back IA. my own personal note to smoov.

dawg, you know you my boy, do not forget the plans that have been made(cruise, brazil, blk bike week etc.) and the shit that we have helped each other through since we've been compadre's. you know that i would walk through hell for ya bruh. hell, i'd go to hell and stay there for you, keep you spirits high and realize that all of us that you know, will know and dont know now are right here with you man.

you WILL pull through this and you know i'm gonna be there fighting with you till you are back ballin at the run and shoot every sunday like you always do. i'm lookin forward to whoopin your ass in pool like you've beat the shit outta me since day one. oh, and yeah i'm gonna kick you ass in bowlin too!!! oh and especially keep this in mind. you remember when we were riding 3 cars deep, you me and marlin? how we made it from NORTH DRUID HILLs to UNION CITY in 15 minutes??!! well shit son, we will be on motorcycles soon, so imagine how much time we gonna shave then !!

MYSELF, STAN, LEE, HAYFEEZY, MARLIN, FRED, MY COUSINS STAN, MONTREYEL, MONDRELL, THOMAS, MARCUS, PEARL, AND ALL THE REAL HOMIES, and of course FAMILY ARE READY TO HELP YOU FIGHT THIS BATTLE. we aint takin the big trip without SMOOV. yeah stan wanna go to brazil too bruh!! we talked about it today.

Leisa
04-14-2006, 08:14 PM
I will keep him in my prayers that he overcomes this ..:)

quickdodgeŽ
04-14-2006, 08:16 PM
blk bike

Why's it gotta be black bike week?? That's some bullshit right there. Motherfucker!

Lolol. Just bringing some form of humor to this to make you lolol. Later, QD.

DurtySpeed
04-14-2006, 08:22 PM
My prayers are with him. He can pull through this, just stay strong. My step father survived cancer in his liver(after being told he just had months to live, probably about 3 years ago now too) and he never had to have a transplant. So, it can be done, and miracles do happen.

ahmonrah
04-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Why's it gotta be black bike week?? That's some bullshit right there. Motherfucker!

Lolol. Just bringing some form of humor to this to make you lolol. Later, QD. LOL! fasho qd, you know imma call you that anyway dawg. lemme change it up then.......uh....fuck it!! you know white people be there too!! dont you scrappy!?

babowc
04-14-2006, 08:23 PM
wow, it'd be hard to find a friend like you amongst my friends(?)...
anyhow, i'll keep him in my prayers and with friends like you and your buddies, he'll get through it.
like Stretch said, keep your chins up.

be positive, you'll get thru it.

my best wishes.

ahmonrah
04-14-2006, 08:23 PM
My prayers are with him. He can pull through this, just stay strong. My step father survived cancer in his liver(after being told he just had months to live, probably about 3 years ago now too) and he never had to have a transplant. So, it can be done, and miracles do happen. and that's what i know smoov will do too.

ahmonrah
04-14-2006, 08:24 PM
look at that smoov ....you even got IA.COM BEHIND YOU!!

Tasuki_Civic
04-14-2006, 08:27 PM
you know im here for you Shad. Your strong and so is your friend......you will get thru this. .........YOU WILL.

The Golden Child
04-14-2006, 09:31 PM
bump ..

babygurl
04-14-2006, 09:41 PM
I am sorry about your friend. I will pray for him, and keep him in my thoughts...

can you tell us where to send the donations?

ironchef
04-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Heres to a speedy recovery!

RandomGuy
04-14-2006, 10:48 PM
pshhh aint nothin gonna happen to him.. He has confucius on his side... Let him know that confucius say that man who drop watch in toilet have shitty time...
That pretty much means, you will be ok...
Pho shzy, technology = PWN ... and he shall be saved. Tell the doctors to haduken the turmor.

Tasuki_Civic
04-15-2006, 11:15 AM
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven:

A time to be born and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted.

A time to kill and a time to heal; a time to break down and a time to build up.

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance . . ." Ecclesiastes 3:1-4

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Love keeps watch and is never unaware, even when it sleeps; tired, it is never exhausted;

hindered, it is never defeated; alarmed, it is never afraid; but like a living flame and a burning

torch it bursts upward and blares forth . . . " Thomas A Kempis

PSINXS
04-15-2006, 11:23 AM
I just talked to divina on the phone about this and i am sorry to hear whats going on. i hope your lil brother makes it through this and I will def kep the both of you and your families in my prayers. I hope that everything works out for the better. just keep ya head up and know that we all stand behind you all the way.

BTEC
04-15-2006, 11:28 AM

A time to be born and a time to die; a time to plant and a time to pluck up that which is planted.

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance . . ." Ecclesiastes 3:1-4

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Love keeps watch and is never unaware, even when it sleeps; tired, it is never exhausted;

hindered, it is never defeated; alarmed, it is never afraid; but like a living flame and a burning

torch it bursts upward and blares forth . . . " Thomas A Kempis
very nice. I knew that first one looked familiar.

But yeah, everybody keep positive though and only speak positive about the situation. No matter what it lookskeep a positive mind. Everything will be alright. This really got me thinking...

The Yousef
04-15-2006, 11:33 AM
he will be in my prayers...keep strong man...

quickdodgeŽ
04-15-2006, 11:39 AM

I believe that was a hit for The Byrds back in 1965. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
04-15-2006, 11:44 AM
very nice. I knew that first one looked familiar.

But yeah, everybody keep positive though and only speak positive about the situation. No matter what it lookskeep a positive mind. Everything will be alright. This really got me thinking...

yea.....the first one means alot to me. more than anyone knows. it made me feel good about everything. and i hope it does the same for his brother.

Tasuki_Civic
04-15-2006, 12:04 PM
bump

5thgcelica
04-15-2006, 12:07 PM
consider him prayed for and taken care of!

Seymour222
04-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Sorry about the misfortune, keep truckin'. I am sure with the strong support of family and friends that you have, you will pull through with flying colors. Keep your head up!

Tasuki_Civic
04-15-2006, 01:45 PM
bump

ahmonrah
04-15-2006, 04:27 PM
bumpers...he's reading these guys!!!!

4DRGSR
04-15-2006, 04:31 PM
be strong man...this is just a test....you will pass just fine.......with no hint of a problem.......never met you but i would like to .....so keep your chin up......god bless,curl

ahmonrah
04-15-2006, 04:33 PM
I am sorry about your friend. I will pray for him, and keep him in my thoughts...

can you tell us where to send the donations? his moms, with our friends and his family, are working to find which bank to open the fund in. since everything we found out was fairly late in the week, foot work begins on monday for me hunting down a bank. once i get that information i'll be posting the bank, and pm'ing the information to those that are able to help.

The Golden Child
04-15-2006, 09:12 PM
YOU CAN DO IT & WILL PULL THROUGH !!!

P. A.
04-15-2006, 11:26 PM
KEEP YOU'R HEAD UP.....
YOU CAN DO IT....
YOU WILL PULL THROUGH....
IT'S JUST A TEST....

ahmonrah
04-16-2006, 02:02 AM
wow, it'd be hard to find a friend like you amongst my friends(?)...
anyhow, i'll keep him in my prayers and with friends like you and your buddies, he'll get through it.
like Stretch said, keep your chins up.

be positive, you'll get thru it.

my best wishes.

'precieate it bruh, but about me(which this has nothing to do with), if i consider you a friend( that takes quite a bit) but once your a friend of mine, your folded into my family. and i will guard my family with my life. and do whatever i can to protect and support my family, unless i find that i'm not in your interest in somewhere near the same way. then you'll be demoted to or never graduate from aquaintance status. all my homies are brothers, needless to say i have alot of moms! and my own moms is happy to admit she has alot of sons!

RandomGuy
04-16-2006, 02:21 AM
'precieate it bruh, but about me(which this has nothing to do with), if i consider you a friend( that takes quite a bit) but once your a friend of mine, your folded into my family. and i will guard my family with my life. and do whatever i can to protect and support my family, unless i find that i'm not in your interest in somewhere near the same way. then you'll be demoted to or never graduate from aquaintance status. all my homies are brothers, needless to say i have alot of moms! and my own moms is happy to admit she has alot of sons!
hey smartguy
why not just open a paypal fund... its easy... and mad people online will do it. www.paypal.com lol
;)

anyways let your homie know what happened with the tazer lol... Good times ;)

ahmonrah
04-16-2006, 02:28 AM
lol he actually seen the clip. he knows i'm his slightly aloof,but fiercly loyal older brother. he was the first person i showed it too...well the first person i even mentioned the stun gun test to. all he could do was shake his head. but yeah i may have to look at the paypal thing. how does it work ? i've never used paypal.

RandomGuy
04-16-2006, 02:53 AM
lol he actually seen the clip. he knows i'm his slightly aloof,but fiercly loyal older brother. he was the first person i showed it too...well the first person i even mentioned the stun gun test to. all he could do was shake his head. but yeah i may have to look at the paypal thing. how does it work ? i've never used paypal.
click this
http://www.paypal.com/fund3n (http://www.lemonparty.org) and follow the instructions

Tasuki_Civic
04-16-2006, 11:38 AM
HAPPY EASTER !!!

ahmonrah
04-16-2006, 09:32 PM
happy easter !! and thanks randomguy!!

ALVIN
04-16-2006, 09:35 PM
Keep your head up man you will pull through both your friend and you man. Hope everything goes well.

GsrCrx
04-16-2006, 09:57 PM
keep ur head up man, life takes many turns and god always will test you in many ways, but if you fight it and never give up, you will always win man.

91199si
04-16-2006, 11:35 PM
never give up. my prayer is with u.

IndianStig
04-16-2006, 11:50 PM
jason you got it bro, my uncle had to fight cancer, it ain't pretty, but fight hard as hell man, YOU WILL PULL THROUGH BRO

imma pray for you to get the strength to fight this man, ahmonrah is a good ass friend, with guys like him on your side, you have something great to live for bro, so fight it man

keep ya head up man, fight hard

ahmonrah:
your a good "bother", you know he will pull through
which meets do you go out to? i'd be interested in giving whatever money i can to your trust fund

Tasuki_Civic
04-20-2006, 09:31 AM
bump

The Golden Child
04-20-2006, 12:29 PM
bump bump ..

ahmonrah
04-24-2006, 09:19 AM
bumpercars......for those that were looking to help. we are working on the paypal account to make it easier for those that want to donate. but we have opened the actual fund with WASHINGTON MUTUAL. it's account number will be available to anyone that is looking/mentioned assisting us (FAMILY/FRIENDS) assisting jason. his co-workers have already shocked the shit outta me by showing up with cash/checks and giving them to his moms.

ahmonrah
04-24-2006, 09:29 AM
*UPDATE* jason was moved from SOUTHERN REGIONAL to EMORY hospital on 4-21-06 friday, and started his first treatment that day. and he admits it made him feel like crapple(< i always say that word), but he's looking forward to getting better.

but his room number is E723, feel free to call jason (him and his moms gave me permission to post this information, thanks moms) either:

on his cell phone (770-572-9622) or
call emory(404-712-2000 main line)to be xfered to his room(E723) or
directly to his room line (404-712-3723)

The Golden Child
04-24-2006, 10:24 AM
hang in there homie you can do it ..