PDA

View Full Version : Misc ATTN: Everyone

Bishop
04-14-2006, 12:33 PM
Just wondering why some of you come on a car website and only post in the religion forum. Not calling anyone out, but I have noticied Georgiaman only posts in this forum. Not saying anything is wrong with it, so dont get upset or anything, just curioius.

Hulud
04-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Just wondering why some of you come on a car website and only post in the religion forum. Not calling anyone out, but I have noticied Georgiaman only posts in this forum. Not saying anything is wrong with it, so dont get upset or anything, just curioius.
FUCK YOU! lol jk good point though

BluesClues
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
I have to agree. Good point

Jason04srt4
04-14-2006, 02:13 PM
FUCK YOU! lol jk good point though

:lmfao: Why do non believers post in a religous section?Spending all day debating something you don't believe in. :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
04-14-2006, 02:19 PM
I was just think of that when I was logging on. Wadda ya know! LIRL!

Bishop
04-14-2006, 02:28 PM
:lmfao: Why do non believers post in a religous section?Spending all day debating something you don't believe in. :goodjob:
Was that the title of this thread? No it wasnt, so take your shit somewhere else.

babowc
04-14-2006, 02:33 PM
well..noone is a non-believer.
everyoen believes in something.

and.. why do people just stay in the religionf orum?

Tasuki_Civic
04-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Was that the title of this thread? No it wasnt, so take your shit somewhere else.

you couldnt have said it better BPD

Bishop
04-14-2006, 02:37 PM
you couldnt have said it better BPD

Jason04srt4
04-14-2006, 02:42 PM

Well, the title of your thread is "ATTN:Everyone" not "Just wondering why some of you come on a car website and only post in the religion forum. Not calling anyone out, but I have noticied Georgiaman only posts in this forum. Not saying anything is wrong with it, so dont get upset or anything, just curioius"

and my SHIT is just fine where I put it. :goodjob:

Bishop
04-14-2006, 02:45 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
:rolleyes:

take your head out of your ass

Jason04srt4
04-14-2006, 03:43 PM
:rolleyes:

take your head out of your ass

OK, I will. Just as soon as you get your head out of Hulud's ass. J/K
Back to your original Question. This is just about the only section I post in because this is what I'm interested in. I'm on other car websites and I spend far less time on there religous section, probably because you all keep me more interested than others.

Bishop
04-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Back to your original Question. This is just about the only section I post in because this is what I'm interested in. I'm on other car websites and I spend far less time on there religous section, probably because you all keep me more interested than others.
lol ok...thats reasonable..but i noticed that you do post in other forums on this site...that georgia guy or w/e has all his posts in this forum.

Jason04srt4
04-14-2006, 05:14 PM
lol ok...thats reasonable..but i noticed that you do post in other forums on this site...that georgia guy or w/e has all his posts in this forum.
Yeah, I love racing,racial, and religous topics. :D

As to why he only post in the religous area.
Who knows? That's probably what he prefers. I use to be on a all christian website, but spent more time defending what I believe there than I do here.

LOL,some fellow christians frustrate me more than some of you athiests and non christian believers.

4dmin
04-14-2006, 05:17 PM
i only post in here b/c i can not post... its religion, and w/o me, hulud, b@d apple... this forum would be fucking boring :D

babowc
04-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I love racing,racial, and religous topics. :D

As to why he only post in the religous area.
Who knows? That's probably what he prefers. I use to be on a all christian website, but spent more time defending what I believe there than I do here.

LOL,some fellow christians frustrate me more than some of you athiests and non christian believers.

i dont see why you're so zealous to defend what you believe in.
let the others be, why do you care?
half the time, by you zealously defending your belief, ends up turning others and maybe even christians from the main thing you were trying so hard to defend.

why do you care?
why do you have to be on all the christian forums trying to defend YOUR own belief?
dont you understand noone is the same and others have different beliefs in the same religion?

you get frustrated because you cant accept that others have different beliefs in the same religion.
WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT?

Every religion is based on mainly ONE thing.
TO DO GOOD.

if you cant accept other's beliefs, whether it be christians alike or muslims or islams or catholic or whatever, you need to really get your head out of your ass.

everyone believes in SOMETHING. even the atheists.

also, what does it matter if georgiaman stays only in the religion forum?
wow, since when did we start caring about other people's business so much?

Jason04srt4
04-14-2006, 05:41 PM
i dont see why you're so zealous to defend what you believe in.
let the others be, why do you care?
half the time, by you zealously defending your belief, ends up turning others and maybe even christians from the main thing you were trying so hard to defend.

why do you care?
why do you have to be on all the christian forums trying to defend YOUR own belief?
dont you understand noone is the same and others have different beliefs in the same religion?

you get frustrated because you cant accept that others have different beliefs in the same religion.
WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT?

Every religion is based on mainly ONE thing.
TO DO GOOD.

if you cant accept other's beliefs, whether it be christians alike or muslims or islams or catholic or whatever, you need to really get your head out of your ass.

everyone believes in SOMETHING. even the atheists.

also, what does it matter if georgiaman stays only in the religion forum?
wow, since when did we start caring about other people's business so much?
UUhhh, I'm sorry dude. I should have put a lol smiley somewhere to emphasize I was JOKING and being sarcastic towards myself not other christians.

you need to really get your head out of your ass.
Having a bad day dude?

babowc
04-14-2006, 05:43 PM
sorry, i didnt understand your jokes.

Jason04srt4
04-14-2006, 05:44 PM
It's all good dude. :goodjob:

Hulud
04-15-2006, 09:58 AM
dont bring me into this because you are losing an argument

Jason04srt4
04-15-2006, 06:34 PM
dont bring me into this because you are losing an argument

What are we argueing(spl)? Why some guy only posts in the religous section?
Yeah like I care! :rolleyes:

I was J/K. I know you have a good sense of humor, so I figured you wouldn't care.

Hulud
04-15-2006, 06:43 PM
What are we argueing(spl)? Why some guy only posts in the religous section?
Yeah like I care! :rolleyes:

I was J/K. I know you have a good sense of humor, so I figured you wouldn't care.
its all good i dont care, wasnt even serious