PDA

View Full Version : Columbus GA's fastest street car!..

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 12:14 PM
i'm self proclaiming this Columbus' fastest street car....

if you feel otherwise... by all means... do share...

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 12:21 PM
hmm never been to columbus.. so i dont know if its the fastest car there. but uhhh.. okay

1000cckiller
04-14-2006, 12:26 PM
man fck columbus

GGPIS3
04-14-2006, 12:28 PM
so by definition... whats a street car? full interior? full weight? passes emissions? no slicks? no dr's?

i think its sad people build cars just for straight line performance on the street... a car was made to do more things than accelerate....

slowhawk01
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
so by definition... whats a street car? full interior? full weight? passes emissions? no slicks? no dr's?

i think its sad people build cars just for straight line performance on the street... a car was made to do more things than accelerate....

Yeah and run faster than 13's:goodjob:

B00STedSvT
04-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Maaan..thas jus a Pustang..u need to post some kind of numbers or something..i been to columbus and theres r white boys in rice mobiles everywhere so it wouldnt talk alot to be the fastest over there..Post More Info

tony
04-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Fastest around a road course? I'm sure there are plenty that will take that challenge

BTEC
04-14-2006, 01:49 PM
this thread is too gay for that car to be fast. shut that shit up.

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 01:59 PM

to each is own....

street car = street tire, lights, interior, tag....

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:00 PM
this thread is too gay for that car to be fast. shut that shit up.

if you auctually went to the track... you would probably recognize this car....

i go to commerce, reynalds, montgomery, phenix...

you're welcome to prove this car isnt fast?? afterall.. that is the objective of this thread....

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Maaan..thas jus a Pustang..u need to post some kind of numbers or something..i been to columbus and theres r white boys in rice mobiles everywhere so it wouldnt talk alot to be the fastest over there..Post More Info

posting numbers would spoil the point child.....

and yes... columbus is mostly slow loud mouth ricers... like yourself... if you were envolved in racing you would know where the real cars are.....

the real cars dont roll out in packs of 50 and circle jerk each other in a public parking lot....

crafty
What do you run..

WickedOne
Fastest around a road course? I'm sure there are plenty that will take that challenge

to each is own...

B00STedSvT
04-14-2006, 02:06 PM

and yes... columbus is mostly slow loud mouth ricers... like yourself... if you were envolved in racing you would know where the real cars are.....

the real cars dont roll out in packs of 50 and circle jerk each other in a public parking lot....um...do u know me?..child..ha!..ricer?..um no..peep the tag homie...and if i wasnt involved in my local racing environment..i wouldnt be on here u dumb bitch!:2up:

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:09 PM
um...do u know me?..child..ha!..ricer?..um no..peep the tag homie...and if i wasnt involved in my local racing environment..i wouldnt be on here u dumb bitch!:2up:

spoken like a true kiddiot....

BTEC
04-14-2006, 02:12 PM
if you auctually went to the track... you would probably recognize this car....

i go to commerce, reynalds, montgomery, phenix...

you're welcome to prove this car isnt fast?? afterall.. that is the objective of this thread....
i ahvent been to the track this year so i can vouche for it. but soon enough i will prove that car is not fast, very soo grasshopper. :D

TIGERJC
04-14-2006, 02:12 PM

the real cars dont roll out in packs of 50 and circle jerk each other in a public parking lot....

u have been to some southside meets before

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:20 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=55650

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM
i ahvent been to the track this year so i can vouche for it. but soon enough i will prove that car is not fast, very soo grasshopper. :D

mmhmm... you and your daddy working on a secret project? :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:23 PM
u have been to some southside meets before

yeah, i've been to the ricer get togethers before... i usually dont take my car... because i cant afford to drive around in circles all night like the little 4 door civics do...

from what i can tell.... they just sit around... beat off to the idea of owning a supra or rx7... and talk about how slow mustangs and camaros are....:doh:

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 02:23 PM
spoken like a true kiddiot....

you are the noob

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:27 PM
all the ricers loved me when i had this....

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 02:28 PM
you are the noob

good thing i dont way my self worth on how many forum post i have eh???

you're a real winner kid! :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM

damn straight.

lightspeed
04-14-2006, 03:02 PM
all the ricers loved me when i had this....
Man, i actually dig that first gen rx7. I have an old import also.
IA isnt typically the place to troll for fast cars to race. There are a few guys on here who like to race (their cars...everyone on here likes to race their mouths and keyboards) and have really quick stuff, but most just like to BS.
Crafty and slowhawk seem to be quick domestics. Clark on here has a fast supra and likes to run And despite Speedmonkeys obnoxious demeanor on here, he is one of the more productive race-instagators around LOL

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Man, i actually dig that first gen rx7. I have an old import also.
IA isnt typically the place to troll for fast cars to race. There are a few guys on here who like to race (their cars...everyone on here likes to race their mouths and keyboards) and have really quick stuff, but most just like to BS.
Crafty and slowhawk seem to be quick domestics. Clark on here has a fast supra and likes to run And despite Speedmonkeys obnoxious demeanor on here, he is one of the more productive race-instagators around LOL

i hear ya.... i auctually like imports myself... the vintage or unique ones....

rx7s from start to finish... rx2 rx3, datsun 240 510, even the old boxy rwd corollas and so forth...

my 79 rx7 was 302 powered though.... the 12a confused me! :rant:
i also have a datsun 510 sitting in the shed... i havnt done anything to it... probably give it away...

in regards to the forum... i didnt expect much more than ricer flame wars... i talked to the crafty guy.. he seems cool.

lightspeed
04-14-2006, 03:21 PM
i hear ya.... i auctually like imports myself... the vintage or unique ones....
rx7s from start to finish... rx2 rx3, datsun 240 510, even the old boxy rwd corollas and so forth...
my 79 rx7 was 302 powered though.... the 12a confused me! :rant:
i also have a datsun 510 sitting in the shed... i havnt done anything to it... probably give it away...
in regards to the forum... i didnt expect much more than ricer flame wars... i talked to the crafty guy.. he seems cool.
You might like one of my rides then, at least.
Since youre from columbus, you might have seen it out. I used to race in Columbus a lot when I was in school at Auburn. I had a yellow 280z at that time, and this car actually belonged to one of my friends then. We were responsible for educating a lot of people on how quick imports can be, if they are actually built right.

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 04:08 PM
that is a pretty sweet car!... i dont have a problem at all with imports like that....

90% of the imports here = 4 door base model sedans... sitting on steely wheels.. 3-4 body panels missing... 4 foot wing... 6" exhaust tip...100 stickers... 105 hp...

have you seen the red v8 powered 240z that hangs around Brian Hinson's camp?... the ls1 rx7 guy... hinsonsupercars.com

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 04:11 PM
that is a pretty sweet car!... i dont have a problem at all with imports like that....

90% of the imports here = 4 door base model sedans... sitting on steely wheels.. 3-4 body panels missing... 4 foot wing... 6" exhaust tip...100 stickers... 105 hp...

have you seen the red v8 powered 240z that hangs around Brian Hinson's camp?... the ls1 rx7 guy... hinsonsupercars.com

dude, i think ive seen that car around , thats crazy lol

anyway guys, i've been googling 240/280z since i met Carter, i found one i cannot seem to find again, who has seen that blue 280z with the VK45 twin turbo setup?... :drool: damn.. i bet that thing will hurt serious feelings

The Ren
04-14-2006, 04:14 PM

Ant too bad you dont have the stang running up to Par.. we are heading to commerce tonight..

lightspeed
04-14-2006, 04:27 PM
Agreed on the import description. They really do give people with imports that perform a bad name.
Im not sure I know the red Z you are talking about. Personally, Id rather go fast with an inline-6 :D It tends to hurt people's feelings more when they get smoked by a datsun with basically an original engine configuration LOL
Id like to do a 2jz swap maybe, but you can make 600 HP out of the datsun inline 6, which is plenty in a car this light.
My truck will be done very soon, then I can go back and start pouring more money in the 240. One car at a time is enough to build.

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 04:41 PM
HA.. found it

only a pic, i cant find the site with info on it though check it
http://zparts.com/showcase/engines/images/q45zpowers_11rw.jpg

Dragonfly5338
04-14-2006, 04:55 PM

Damn that sucks. I have a four door. :( And a big wing. :(

Julio
04-14-2006, 04:59 PM

I think he was refering to the Columbus area...

Sick car dude.

lightspeed
04-14-2006, 05:00 PM
haha, youre excused. yours came stock with the wing :) and its not a base model. Come to think of it, my sti is a 4 door with a big wing :eek: I hope Im not catching ricer syndrome.

Dragonfly5338
04-14-2006, 05:01 PM
haha, youre excused. yours came stock with the wing :) and its not a base model. Come to think of it, my sti is a 4 door with a big wing :eek: I hope Im not catching ricer syndrome.

But I have altezzas, bwahahhahaa!! :eek:

Speedm0(\)key
04-14-2006, 05:12 PM
But I have altezzas, bwahahhahaa!! :eek:

LOL he does too, his is an 06

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 06:24 PM
stock / functional wings are acceptable.... IE... EVO, STI... Cobra R... and so forth...

a 4 foot wing on the trunk of a 4 door LX honda accord that couldnt do 120 mph driving down the side of a cliff... is not!.. why the need for all the extra downforce???...

most of the civics here look like they have a portable picnic table on the trunk...

i personally think the saleen wing on fox mustangs looks shitty.... but the downforce is noticable and needed

EmminoDaGreat
04-14-2006, 07:21 PM
hey watch out for the 4 dr accord lx jokes... mine will go 120 tho, as long as its down hill and the wind is blowin in my favor

David88vert
04-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Like the old 1st gen. I had one also for a long time. Unfortunately sold it. Now I have an FD and a Fox body.

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Like the old 1st gen. I had one also for a long time. Unfortunately sold it. Now I have an FD and a Fox body.

i've wanted an FD for the longest.... it's next on the to do list...

ever heard of hinsonsupercars.com?... the rx7 guys in montgomery...

RedGTS
04-14-2006, 08:49 PM
i'm self proclaiming this Columbus' fastest street car....

if you feel otherwise... by all means... do share...

That car looks like a redneck trashbox, who cares if its fast

get a fucking paintjob

bigdare23
04-14-2006, 09:00 PM

I agree 100%

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 10:58 PM

get a fucking paintjob

yeah.... paint is the most important aspect of a recreational race car.... :goodjob:

people like this you just want to beat the hell out of....:2cents:

WickedOne
04-14-2006, 11:06 PM

get a fucking paintjob

people like you make it all worth while... out running $50k cars in $5k cars.... seeing an old man going thru a mid life crisis... pull his hair out as the sports car he just mortgaged his house to buy gets out ran by a mustang that " needs a fucking paintjob "...

next time i see a viper... i probably going to walk up to the owner... shake his hand.. then bitch slap him...

i'm sure he deserves it.... :2up:

Nismo
04-14-2006, 11:29 PM
But then your car trys to go through a turn an plows in to the curb, while the viper grips the road and hauls ass through the run and drives away laughing at your dumb ass

Tank
04-15-2006, 01:28 AM
LMFAO

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 06:31 AM
But then your car trys to go through a turn an plows in to the curb, while the viper grips the road and hauls ass through the run and drives away laughing at your dumb ass

suprise suprise... one of the columbus ricers.....

do you have a PTAP sticker on your car???:goodjob:

RedGTS
04-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Bitch slapping? mid life crisis? im 23 fuck face.....bring that shitbox to atlanta..get owned on the street.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 09:21 AM
Bitch slapping? mid life crisis? im 23 fuck face.....bring that shitbox to atlanta..get owned on the street.

how much $ is in it? if i come to atlanta for free... it's going to be to choke you.. not race.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 09:23 AM
a viper in a drag race.... talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight...

crafty
04-15-2006, 09:29 AM
I know a few vipers that run 9.2s-8.8s.. We can get 2 of them that you wouldn't stand a chance against...

crafty
04-15-2006, 09:32 AM
how much $ is in it? if i come to atlanta for free... it's going to be to choke you.. not race.

I don't think you wanna go there, with us..

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 09:32 AM
yeah.... they're about the same as civics... for every 1000 that run 15s... 1 runs 9s...

crafty
04-15-2006, 09:36 AM
REDGTS is fast.. Smackdown is really fast... V10sloboy is your daddy... JOE's is your GREAT GRANDFATHER.... So thats 4 vipers within 40miles that could all bust your ass..

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 09:37 AM
REDGTS is fast.. Smackdown is really fast... V10sloboy is your daddy... JOE's is your GREAT GRANDFATHER.... So thats 4 vipers within 40miles that could all bust your ass..

well by all means... bring them heeps on...

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 09:38 AM
i've heard it all before.... and it all changes when you're at the line...

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 09:39 AM
i'm in it for $... so either talk $... or stop talking...

Tank
04-15-2006, 10:09 AM
crafty dont waste your time with this homie if he wants to know wether his tractor trailer is fast he'll bring it up to atl if not i/probrably the viper guys also wouldnt waste gas on this guy let alone words theres a gun dyin for him to put it to his head and pull the trigger hurry before you miss your opportunity LOL

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 10:26 AM
crafty dont waste your time with this homie if he wants to know wether his tractor trailer is fast he'll bring it up to atl if not i/probrably the viper guys also wouldnt waste gas on this guy let alone words theres a gun dyin for him to put it to his head and pull the trigger hurry before you miss your opportunity LOL

sounds like a cop out....

bottom line... all shit talking put to the side....

put down some cash.... you win... i pay... and go home.. it's that simple..:goodjob:

i dont have a problem coming to atlanta... i've been there several time....
but i'm not going to trailor my car to atlanta... burn $ on gas... burn tires.. and wear out my engine to prove something to someone on the internet for free......

$1000?????? crafty??? redGTS??????

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 10:27 AM
i'd probably leave the bottle out of it for you crafty.... them slowmaros need all the help they can get.....

Tank
04-15-2006, 11:39 AM
sounds like a cop out....

bottom line... all shit talking put to the side....

put down some cash.... you win... i pay... and go home.. it's that simple..:goodjob:

i dont have a problem coming to atlanta... i've been there several time....
but i'm not going to trailor my car to atlanta... burn $ on gas... burn tires.. and wear out my engine to prove something to someone on the internet for free......

$1000?????? crafty??? redGTS??????
:gay: ricers these days :rolleyes:

Speedm0(\)key
04-15-2006, 11:46 AM
ill run for 1g... from a dig both cars on street tires (i mean.. ACTUAL street tires), no juice

PSINXS
04-15-2006, 11:50 AM
good thing i dont way my self worth on how many forum post i have eh???

lol how about weigh

PSINXS
04-15-2006, 11:54 AM
i'm in it for $... so either talk $... or stop talking...
you need to meet matt.(big baller) he's been looking for people to rape for money. i amsure you can pck from his plethora of rides. i believe he has the keys to a pretty fast fox body himself.

Tank
04-15-2006, 12:07 PM
you read my mind brandon

HiPSI
04-15-2006, 02:05 PM
ill run for 1g... from a dig both cars on street tires (i mean.. ACTUAL street tires), no juice

ahahaha, i just got a visual of you saying that standing in front of a skinny bald dude and a bunch of TV cameras.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:31 PM

ET street = auctual street tires....

what exactly is it you're wanting to line up?

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:32 PM
you need to meet matt.(big baller) he's been looking for people to rape for money. i amsure you can pck from his plethora of rides. i believe he has the keys to a pretty fast fox body himself.

introduce me....

Speedm0(\)key
04-15-2006, 02:36 PM
ET street = auctual street tires....

what exactly is it you're wanting to line up?

agree to regular street tires, and find out.

WickedOne
04-15-2006, 02:38 PM
agree to regular street tires, and find out.

lol... i dont have a problem with street tires at all....

or no nitrous vs either of the 2 vehicles you have listed

Speedm0(\)key
04-15-2006, 02:59 PM
lol... i dont have a problem with street tires at all....

or no nitrous vs either of the 2 vehicles you have listed

ok then, good for me EL OH EL

Tank
04-15-2006, 07:19 PM
will you better let me be there to see this my baby my test her wings on this guy

The Ren
04-15-2006, 10:10 PM
Brandon.. I know this guy very well.. and he'd rape Matt Ball.. This stang is fast as shit..

CHADbee
04-15-2006, 10:25 PM
damn i drive a neon with a HUGE wing i guess i'm a ricer too. but hey at least i'm not a cocky fuckface that gets on the internet and clams to have the fastest car.

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:14 AM
damn i drive a neon with a HUGE wing i guess i'm a ricer too. but hey at least i'm not a cocky fuckface that gets on the internet and clams to have the fastest car.

that's what it's all about.... i dont built cars to let them sit in the garage.

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 12:18 AM

that's what it's all about... i dont build cars to let them sit....

i'm willing to put $ behind my claim.... it's easy to shut me up!....

EmminoDaGreat
04-16-2006, 02:11 AM
/\ this is funny.. he just wanna race for some cash and all everyone doin is mouthin... i wanna watch the runs lol

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 09:23 AM
/\ this is funny.. he just wanna race for some cash and all everyone doin is mouthin... i wanna watch the runs lol

yep... pretty much all there is too it. ole girl i've talked to for a while saw my car run @ commerce... showed me this site...

i saw all the " kills and call outs " post... said hmmm... i need to get in on that.

when in rome :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
04-16-2006, 09:39 AM
yep... pretty much all there is too it. ole girl i've talked to for a while saw my car run @ commerce... showed me this site...

i saw all the " kills and call outs " post... said hmmm... i need to get in on that.

when in rome :goodjob:

PM me what times you ran at commerce. :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 09:46 AM
PM me what times you ran at commerce. :goodjob:

didnt think it was much of a secret at this point....

track times dont mean much on the street.... last 3-4 cars i remember racing... all had more power... bigger engines.. and lower ETs than myself...

CopyRight
04-16-2006, 09:55 AM
+1 you man.

If you're in columbus, I'm assuming you've seen the white Supra MKIV? I've heard he's not a big fan of Mustang's and from hersay he's pulling 800+rwhp.

ECMgarrett
04-16-2006, 09:56 AM
wicked one is funny, cause he'll quote someone, post a reply. and then instantly requote then and reply again.

On_Her_Face
04-16-2006, 10:02 AM
lol will if u race this guy in his white trash ferrari let me know

and wickedone ill race u anyday as long as it involves turns :eye:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 10:12 AM
+1 you man.

If you're in columbus, I'm assuming you've seen the white Supra MKIV? I've heard he's not a big fan of Mustang's and from hersay he's pulling 800+rwhp.

i'll ask around.... the import crowd does most of their talking behind closed doors... so it usually doesnt get out.

there's a ricer shop in town called PTAP.... they've had some dyno queens in the past... but they all got raped by the local hot rods...

fastest import in recent memory was this guy Jevin with a powder blue rx7...
and brian hinson... "THE".. rx7 guy..

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 10:13 AM
wicked one is funny, cause he'll quote someone, post a reply. and then instantly requote then and reply again.

lol... you drive a buell...

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 10:18 AM

nothing against you.. or buells...

my pal had a buell... he was the "goofy friend" from highschool... and he thought it was the absolute fastest thing on planet earth.... he would talk about getting decals that said "busa killer" and so forth put on his buell...

so just seeing the word buell... makes me laugh

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 10:23 AM
lol will if u race this guy in his white trash ferrari let me know

and wickedone ill race u anyday as long as it involves turns :eye:

you're a real winner kid.... white trash ferrari... that was original :goodjob:

CopyRight
04-16-2006, 10:38 AM
you're a real winner kid.... white trash ferrari... that was original :goodjob:

I'm still wondering why everyone is making fun of your Saleen Style wing. That style wing is very popular among Fox owners....you wanna make fun of something, how about those sweet ass universal alum wings everyone got when they first hit the scene?

is that black gt you had pictured still for sale? what are you asking for it?

Spin2nd
04-16-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm still wondering why everyone is making fun of your Saleen Style wing. That style wing is very popular among Fox owners....

Because the Saleen wing (or ANY wing for that matter) looks like absolute ass on a notchback.

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Brandon.. I know this guy very well.. and he'd rape Matt Ball.. This stang is fast as shit..

no offense ren, what YOU may find fast as shit.. might not be fast at all.

The Ren
04-16-2006, 11:04 AM
no offense ren, what YOU may find fast as shit.. might not be fast at all.
Wow Will.. that was funny:jerkit: :jerkit: So a 1/4 in the 9s isnt fast? I even think Collins or Josh has some of his runs at commerce in Nov on tape..

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Wow Will.. that was funny:jerkit: :jerkit: So a 1/4 in the 9s isnt fast? I even think Collins or Josh has some of his runs at commerce in Nov on tape..

wether this cat runs 9's or not, it doesnt matter so you might know something we dont.. big deal, let us lose a race or money, things are alot different on the street. im not going to take someone who ran a 15.1 @ 99 in a 340rwhp supra seriously. Crafty is a crazy,lying, deceiving son of a bitch with a trick up his sleeve at all times.. he's not slow either

1insaneR
04-16-2006, 11:11 AM
wether this cat runs 9's or not, it doesnt matter so you might know something we dont.. big deal, let us lose a race or money, things are alot different on the street. im not going to take someone who ran a 15.1 @ 99 in a 340rwhp supra seriously. Crafty is a crazy,lying, deceiving son of a bitch with a trick up his sleeve at all times.. he's not slow either
HA +1 for will! lol

The Ren
04-16-2006, 11:11 AM

Wow.. I ran one fucking time in the supra and of course everyone makes a big deal about it.. But no one seems to care you ran a 14.7 in your Z... It was my first run and like it or not.. my car is faster than that.. but atleast I got my ass on the track and ran unlike some people who talk alot of shit but never do stuff..

The Ren
04-16-2006, 11:16 AM
I didnt do it for anyone else other than myself.. I have no need to prove a god damn thing to anyone else but myself. Talk as much shit as you want.. but you know how you say karma is a bitch? Everything comes back around to bite you in the ass in the end.

ECMgarrett
04-16-2006, 11:26 AM

yea, its a damn shame that they handle so fucking good :jerkit:
i say that and yet im turning it into a dragbike, either way. youre a clown who talks a lot yet has yet to prove a thing so i take nothing you say too serious

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 11:27 AM
I didnt do it for anyone else other than myself.. I have no need to prove a god damn thing to anyone else but myself. Talk as much shit as you want.. but you know how you say karma is a bitch? Everything comes back around to bite you in the ass in the end.

never said karma was a bitch, i dont beleive in it, i dont beleive what goes around comes around. but thanks.

instead of worrying about retarded shit, worry about that serious problem you got with clowns

The Ren
04-16-2006, 11:33 AM
never said karma was a bitch, i dont beleive in it, i dont beleive what goes around comes around. but thanks.

instead of worrying about retarded shit, worry about that serious problem you got with clowns

My fear of clowns has nothing to do with this.. so I dont know why you continually bring it up..

On_Her_Face
04-16-2006, 11:38 AM
are u really afraid of clowns.. i never knew that phobia was real.. (not making fun just never knew)

The Ren
04-16-2006, 11:39 AM
are u really afraid of clowns.. i never knew that phobia was real.. (not making fun just never knew)

Yeah.. Its very true..I am seriously afraid of them..

On_Her_Face
04-16-2006, 11:42 AM
i know a guy that is afraid of pinguins but back on subject...

The Ren
04-16-2006, 11:50 AM
i know a guy that is afraid of pinguins but back on subject...

Im not sure where my fear came from.. My brother used to be a clown when I was little and my mom said I used to dress up as one too to help him out sometimes.. but now I hate em.. Its weird..

Tank
04-16-2006, 12:10 PM
this is thread death ok if this clown comes to atl within the next or following week let me know if not keep the shit talking to a minimum ok you got a mustang congradts pice of advice watch the attitude its a turn off even if you do drive a 9 sec car and i do hang with a guy from alabama who has the same kind of stang and is runnin low 9's last year just my 2 cents later

tank

Dragonfly5338
04-16-2006, 12:47 PM
.. and he'd rape Matt Ball..

Like, literally? In the butt? Cause I'd pay to see that shit.

The Ren
04-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Like, literally? In the butt? Cause I'd pay to see that shit.:lmfao: You crazy girl...

2.3 Evo 8
04-16-2006, 01:22 PM
Fear of clowns? You have got to be kidding right?

Did a clown poke you in the butt when you were little?

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 01:23 PM

EL OH EL

lightspeed
04-16-2006, 01:24 PM
LOL, wow this thread went a little awry LOL
But thats just wrong :jester: :idb: :jester:

GGPIS3
04-16-2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah.. Its very true..I am seriously afraid of them..

nothing against you.. but if you have such a serious traumatic issue with clowns, why allow yourself to be vulnerable and come to the internet where all is fair game? honestly i dont think you can be upset at people that you hardly know for making fun of you... THIS IS THE INTERNET... not letsbenicetoren.com

people talk shit left and right on here.. thats just the way it is... and you know this, yet you still allow yourself to be involved and put yourself in a position of being ridiculed for having such a weird/funny/odd fear... i mean.. how old are you?? a clown is no more than a person with makeup... u could call almost every girl in the world a clown since they all wear makeup... but w/e im not here to understand your fear....

i just dont agree with you when you get upset at others for laughing at your fears... they are your fears and nobody else's... just like every other topic in here that gets ugly.. if you dont like it, move on... you don't have to read what they are saying or posting... you have a choice and that choice is to leave, but you stay so its ALL FAIR GAME in my eyes!

The Ren
04-16-2006, 05:25 PM
nothing against you.. but if you have such a serious traumatic issue with clowns, why allow yourself to be vulnerable and come to the internet where all is fair game? honestly i dont think you can be upset at people that you hardly know for making fun of you... THIS IS THE INTERNET... not letsbenicetoren.com

people talk shit left and right on here.. thats just the way it is... and you know this, yet you still allow yourself to be involved and put yourself in a position of being ridiculed for having such a weird/funny/odd fear... i mean.. how old are you?? a clown is no more than a person with makeup... u could call almost every girl in the world a clown since they all wear makeup... but w/e im not here to understand your fear....

i just dont agree with you when you get upset at others for laughing at your fears... they are your fears and nobody else's... just like every other topic in here that gets ugly.. if you dont like it, move on... you don't have to read what they are saying or posting... you have a choice and that choice is to leave, but you stay so its ALL FAIR GAME in my eyes!

Hence the reason I dont have my siggy, avitars, or pictures off.. I have eliminated any way of me being able to see pictures of shit people post of clowns.. people wanna make fun.. fine.. Just like I laugh at people who are afraid of spiders...

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Hence the reason I dont have my siggy, avitars, or pictures off.. I have eliminated any way of me being able to see pictures of shit people post of clowns.. people wanna make fun.. fine.. Just like I laugh at people who are afraid of spiders...

i guess you missed dan's entire fucking point. if you cant handle the shit comin at ya.. GET THE FUCK OUT

now.. if you can learn to stop acting like a fucking 14 yr old bitch with a keyboard, you are welcome to stay as long as you can roll with the punches.

The Ren
04-16-2006, 05:37 PM
i guess you missed dan's entire fucking point. if you cant handle the shit comin at ya.. GET THE FUCK OUT

now.. if you can learn to stop acting like a fucking 14 yr old bitch with a keyboard, you are welcome to stay as long as you can roll with the punches.

Will when the fuck did I get all hippity about clowns in this thread.. someone asked me an honest question and I gave them an honest answer... If I was so hurt and distrought over this crap then I wouldnt still be posting... As much as you think you "really hurt me and make me cry".. your seriously mistaken.. As much as I joke around on this site.. its still a game to me I like to play.. But as far as real life.. none of yall bitches matter to me..

T.S.
04-16-2006, 06:09 PM
You know what i can't understand.... IS how this Wicked Guy can talk so much shit about all these cars on here....Like the guys with the Vipers and the other mustang dudes and even respectable Imports. And Then he says if he races these guys he will trailor his car to atlanta. WHAT KINDA FUCKING SHIT IS THAT??? All these guys that were talking shit to you were daily driven cars! Not FUCKING TRAILOR QUEENS BITCH! :2up:

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Will when the fuck did I get all hippity about clowns in this thread.. someone asked me an honest question and I gave them an honest answer... If I was so hurt and distrought over this crap then I wouldnt still be posting... As much as you think you "really hurt me and make me cry".. your seriously mistaken.. As much as I joke around on this site.. its still a game to me I like to play.. But as far as real life.. none of yall bitches matter to me..

if we didnt matter, we wouldnt irritate you as much as we do. IE: your 15.1 @ 99mph thread. LOL

thats my point, you take shit to serious, if you cant take it. get the fuck out. its now 3 times you miss the fucking point

The Ren
04-16-2006, 06:21 PM
if we didnt matter, we wouldnt irritate you as much as we do. IE: your 15.1 @ 99mph thread. LOL

thats my point, you take shit to serious, if you cant take it. get the fuck out. its now 3 times you miss the fucking point

Whatever Will.. keep on talking shit cause that seems to be the only thing that comes out of your mouth:blah: :blah:

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:33 PM
Whatever Will.. keep on talking shit cause that seems to be the only thing that comes out of your mouth:blah: :blah:

lol, by far your only good comeback to this day.. im shocked and stomped.. i dont know what to reply with.

sleep better at night ren. lmao

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 06:35 PM

lol.... i'm much harder to beat on the street than at the track....

this thread isnt titled " columbus GA's fastest track car ".... :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 06:38 PM
yea, its a damn shame that they handle so fucking good :jerkit:
i say that and yet im turning it into a dragbike, either way. youre a clown who talks a lot yet has yet to prove a thing so i take nothing you say too serious

LOL... what exactly is there to prove???

and the buell is a lost cause....

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:38 PM
lol.... i'm much harder to beat on the street than at the track....

this thread isnt titled " columbus GA's fastest track car ".... :goodjob:

exactly, thats whats great on the streets. you may say you're much harder to beat on the street than at the track, no offense.. but to some of us.. all that means is blah blah blah :blah: :blah: :blah:. we're not calling you slow by any means, simply on the net. talk is talk.. and that only

i dont care how stubborn you want to be or how many years of experience you may have under your belt. one thing stays true.. on the street ANYTHING can happen.

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 06:43 PM
You know what i can't understand.... IS how this Wicked Guy can talk so much shit about all these cars on here....Like the guys with the Vipers and the other mustang dudes and even respectable Imports. And Then he says if he races these guys he will trailor his car to atlanta. WHAT KINDA FUCKING SHIT IS THAT??? All these guys that were talking shit to you were daily driven cars! Not FUCKING TRAILOR QUEENS BITCH! :2up:

well for 1.... i have an 8 gallon fuel cell... and wouldnt be able to make it from gas station to gas station.....

i could drive my car daily... in columbus.... hence it being... COLUMBUS' FASTEST STREET CAR! :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 06:51 PM
exactly, thats whats great on the streets. you may say you're much harder to beat on the street than at the track, no offense.. but to some of us.. all that means is blah blah blah :blah: :blah: :blah:. we're not calling you slow by any means, simply on the net. talk is talk.. and that only

i dont care how stubborn you want to be or how many years of experience you may have under your belt. one thing stays true.. on the street ANYTHING can happen.

well..... the point of this thread is that i'm willing to wager that ANYTHING can happen... and it's going to happen in my favor....

i dont see how you figure there's any possible way for crafty's car to beat me.... short of my engine blowing up.... so if you want to bet that my engine is gonna blow up.. that's fine...

my car does not spin..... i'll spray a 200 shot from a dig in your damn driveway... i'm not going to spin....

what can crafty do??? juice his car??? that gonna help him????

i have 2 kits on my car....... i only used 1 at commerce... :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 06:58 PM
well..... the point of this thread is that i'm willing to wager that ANYTHING can happen... and it's going to happen in my favor....

i dont see how you figure there's any possible way for crafty's car to beat me.... short of my engine blowing up.... so if you want to bet that my engine is gonna blow up.. that's fine...

my car does not spin..... i'll spray a 200 shot from a dig in your damn driveway... i'm not going to spin....

what can crafty do??? juice his car??? that gonna help him????

i have 2 kits on my car....... i only used 1 at commerce... :goodjob:

again. all you're saying is BLAH BLAH BLAH. i guess we have to wait for someone to step up

edit:.. im really dissapointed by big baller, he's usually always talking shit about running for money and how he's so fast, yet... he hasnt said ONE thing yet. kinda gay

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 07:07 PM
again. all you're saying is BLAH BLAH BLAH. i guess we have to wait for someone to step up

edit:.. im really dissapointed by big baller, he's usually always talking shit about running for money and how he's so fast, yet... he hasnt said ONE thing yet. kinda gay

i dont know big baller... but Karen has seen both of our cars... and she seems to think he's hopeless... :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 07:09 PM
i dont know big baller... but Karen has seen both of our cars... and she seems to think he's hopeless... :goodjob:

karen has no credibility, sorry if shes your friend. but big baller is mostly just a talker from what i can tell.. plus.. he worships batlground (lmao). anywho.. you should post this on the "cheerleadres united" subforum

The Ren
04-16-2006, 07:10 PM

Well hes not hopeless.. his current car is a monster.. but your car would beat his right now.. his previous car woulda given you a run for your money

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 07:11 PM
karen has no credibility, sorry if shes your friend. but big baller is mostly just a talker from what i can tell.. plus.. he worships batlground (lmao). anywho.. you should post this on the "cheerleadres united" subforum

how much credability is needed when you have videos of a car????

all she did is witness what she saw.... pretty clear cut... she didnt watch me street race and time it with a stop watch.... she watched a pass... saw the ET....

WickedOne
04-16-2006, 07:12 PM
and as far as "having something up your sleave.... "...

i'm gonna leave it at this.....

i wasnt happy with how my car ran at commerce....

Speedm0(\)key
04-16-2006, 07:16 PM
and as far as "having something up your sleave.... "...

i'm gonna leave it at this.....

i wasnt happy with how my car ran at commerce....

awesome

Big Baller
04-16-2006, 08:45 PM
introduce me....

My mustang isnt ready yet, Ill be happy to run you when it is. If you actually make it down here to run someone else Ill be happy to run you in my 240, we can do it for like 200 bucks. That way its atleast interesting.

Matt

Big Baller
04-16-2006, 08:59 PM
Sorry I have been busy with my cars, I dont have time to read the forum every fucking minute Will.

If your coming to Atlanta Ill be happy to run you. I can bring out a turbo fox body coupe that would probally be pretty close. If you want to wait a month or two you can run my sn95 it should be done shortly.

Nismo
04-16-2006, 10:03 PM
So is WickedOne's e-penis growing in this thread or what? And btw I dont have a Ptap or w/e its called banner on my car. Wtf is that shit? Columbus is ridiculous. Im from gwinnett I just goto school down there. I dont live there by choice.

IndianStig
04-16-2006, 10:53 PM
dont you run 9's

thats what the whoresloung says

slowhawk01
04-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Sorry I have been busy with my cars, I dont have time to read the forum every fucking minute Will.

If your coming to Atlanta Ill be happy to run you. I can bring out a turbo fox body coupe that would probally be pretty close. If you want to wait a month or two you can run my sn95 it should be done shortly.

Turbo car will never out run a nitrous car at the strip that will dead hook out of the hole. Street turbo cars at the strip equals:jerkit: .

IndianStig
04-16-2006, 10:58 PM
slowhawk

what do you drive?

a firebird?

Spin2nd
04-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Turbo car will never out run a nitrous car at the strip that will dead hook out of the hole. Street turbo cars at the strip equals:jerkit: .

Huh?!? are you saying all things being equal
(chassis wise) a nitrous car will beat a turbo car at the strip? Please clarify b/c right now you sound insane...

{edit} this one may require a new topic, lol

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:23 AM
(chassis wise) a nitrous car will beat a turbo car at the strip? Please clarify b/c right now you sound insane...

nitrous doesnt have to spool.... :goodjob:

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:27 AM
My mustang isnt ready yet, Ill be happy to run you when it is. If you actually make it down here to run someone else Ill be happy to run you in my 240, we can do it for like 200 bucks. That way its atleast interesting.

Matt

noted...

you ever been down to phenix motorsports park?

Big Baller
04-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Turbo car will never out run a nitrous car at the strip that will dead hook out of the hole. Street turbo cars at the strip equals:jerkit: . I dont think for a minute that our little foxbody coupe will out run him at the strip, its a stick car, it might run really high 9s if everything goes perfect.

My SN95 is not a turbo car, right now

Street car is a realative term

Big Baller
04-17-2006, 08:03 AM
noted...

you ever been down to phenix motorsports park?

No Ive never been there.

crafty
04-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Jeff Harris's car is a Nitrous car. It went 10.50 on motor.. It has a 300 shot on top of that, and it's a stick.. So yes it'll be 9.0- 8.5 sec car...

Big Baller
04-17-2006, 09:21 AM
I dont think most people have any idea what it takes to run an 8 second pass in a stick car.

crafty
04-17-2006, 09:23 AM
I dont think most people have any idea what it takes to run an 8 second pass in a stick car.

Yeah i agree with you...

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 09:26 AM
hmm, i wonder if this is who i think it iz...

The Ren
04-17-2006, 09:33 AM

I completely forgot you live there..

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 09:34 AM
I completely forgot you live there..

yeah....sometimes i wish i didn't :(

slowhawk01
04-17-2006, 11:41 AM
slowhawk

what do you drive?

a firebird?

I drive a 01 firehawk trans am. hence the screen name:goodjob:

slowhawk01
04-17-2006, 11:45 AM

Same chassis, same power on the dyno. A nitrous car has instant torq coming off the line, a turbo has to spool to get there even with a two step. My car has a 2 step on it and a nitrous will drag me past the 60ft mark anyday of the week if its set up just like mine. Is that clarafied???:D

Tank
04-17-2006, 11:46 AM
damn this shitty thread is still going

LOCKIT FTW

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 11:54 AM
+1 you man.

Hebe?
if so, yeah everyone seen it run

The BUCKY
04-17-2006, 12:15 PM
fuck a mustang

Big Baller
04-17-2006, 12:30 PM
fuck a mustang

I guess that means your in for a G huh?

If not then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

The BUCKY
04-17-2006, 12:45 PM
^^^LIRL

Seymour222
04-17-2006, 12:46 PM
I guess that means your in for a G huh?

If not then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Prolly not. People need to learn to respect speed, no matter where it comes from.

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:47 PM

Anthony Thomas

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:48 PM
damn this shitty thread is still going

LOCKIT FTW

all ya gotta do is look past it :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Anthony Thomas

ah, thought this was Wade.

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Hebe?
if so, yeah everyone seen it run

you know the supra go... if so... i'd like to meet em :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 12:50 PM
you know the supra go... if so... i'd like to meet em :goodjob:

im not real cool with him, but i know him through people.

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:53 PM
im not real cool with him, but i know him through people.

where do you usually seem em hanging out?

B16a2 Civic
04-17-2006, 12:54 PM
where do you usually seem em hanging out?

i aint been out there in a while, but its on veterns, Everything Musical and american Buffalo, its across teh street from Kar Tunes.

WickedOne
04-17-2006, 12:55 PM
Prolly not. People need to learn to respect speed, no matter where it comes from.

yeah... i dont know where all the car hatred came from.... it's all metal and wheels kids... no matter who made it or what color it is...

Vteckidd
04-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Im glad this is Columbus fastest street car.

heres .35 cents. go call someone that cares.

keep this in the appropriate forums