PDA

View Full Version : how do you feel about the whole Iran situation?

Sledlude
04-14-2006, 11:43 AM
just curious... post your thoughts on Iran.

{X}Echo419
04-14-2006, 11:54 AM
all this diplomatic talking is going to get US nowhere. the only reason Iran is enriching Uranuim is to build a bomb and detonate here in this Country. Plain and simple. anybody that thinks differently is fooling themself. if the certian people have their way MILLIONS of Americans will die.

Sledlude
04-14-2006, 12:23 PM
all this diplomatic talking is going to get US nowhere. the only reason Iran is enriching Uranuim is to build a bomb and detonate here in this Country. Plain and simple. anybody that thinks differently is fooling themself. if the certian people have their way MILLIONS of Americans will die.

so aside from diplomacy, what do you think the solution is? You're 100% sure they're planning on building bombs to kill Americans?

edit: how old are you by the way?

{X}Echo419
04-14-2006, 12:28 PM
23. No, I have not been to any secret gov't meeting in Iran. But... I think their history speaks for it's self. would you want to take the chance with Nuclear weapons?
but,hey. If diplomacy can work(however slim of a chance I think that is) that would be Great!

HyPer50
04-14-2006, 10:43 PM
If Iran keeps poking at Israel, there won't be an Iran situation left.

And no, I don't think there main purpose of building bombs is to attack america, Israel is a much bigger threat (and they hate israel more) to them.

Mr. Antonov
04-16-2006, 12:51 AM
this might seem bad.. but i hope thats the case.. i dont want my ass fried anytime soon

JMagic21824
04-18-2006, 05:45 PM
If Iran keeps poking at Israel, there won't be an Iran situation left.

And no, I don't think there main purpose of building bombs is to attack america, Israel is a much bigger threat (and they hate israel more) to them.

I agree, but I also think the reason they are being so vocal about it is to test the U.S. and see what we will do. It's almost like they are trying to get us to attack so they can say to the rest of the world, "See what those evil Americans did to us?"

{X}Echo419
04-19-2006, 10:46 AM
I agree, but I also think the reason they are being so vocal about it is to test the U.S. and see what we will do. It's almost like they are trying to get us to attack so they can say to the rest of the world, "See what those evil Americans did to us?"

YOU'RE A GOD DAMN GENIUS!!! that's waht their banking on. and if we don't they'll either nuker Isreal or US. p.s. I think Isreal would F them up b4 they could Nuke Isreal :2cents:

Julio
04-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Before I say anything.. Sledlude, whats your take on it?

Stormhammer
04-20-2006, 11:00 PM
well historically speaking - Iran and North Korea are buddy buddy - especially in regards to missles ( North Korea has provided Iran with numerous scuds and such )

so maybe they're enriching the uranium to supply to N.Korea? THEN we're fucked ( since they have that low altitude cruise missile that can at LEAST hit inside Alaska, Hawaii, and its speculated into california and maybe nevada... and if its nuclear capable? )

Scgrandprix
05-03-2006, 06:55 PM
If North Korea gets involved in this prepare for either WW3 and another Draft. When Irans president came into power he promised to wipe Israel off the map.

HyPer50
05-03-2006, 06:59 PM
If North Korea gets involved in this prepare for either WW3 and another Draft. When Irans president came into power he promised to wipe Israel off the map.

He's also recently made another threat that if the US attacks, that Irans retaliation will be against Israel first... They are just begging to be attacked... Defiant against inspectors and threatening countries which don't have much holding them back from attacking already.

MitsuEvo6
05-03-2006, 10:39 PM
I'm guess my unit will be there next year...nuff said

Scgrandprix
05-03-2006, 11:20 PM
Ya unless someone backs down soon this is gonna get outta hand pretty quick and its gonna be really bad for Iran. Rather than get dragged down in Iran we can pull the same trick we did in the 1991 Gulf War just go in take out the military capabilities and nuke facilites. The shitty part is that we will have to have troops in Iraq for much longer to protect them from Iranian aggression. Theres a lot of ways we could do this and im pretty sure our guys at Central Command got all kinds of ideas drawn up.

SL65AMG
05-06-2006, 10:35 AM
the israelis are not a bunch of pussy mother fuckers. they may be outnumbered....like 50:1 and iran may be like 30x larger but israel has already said if you fuck with us were gonna nuke you back into the stoneage....well...that wouldnt really be all that far back. but you get the point

i think that whole section of the world is just a timebomb..... and we(the US) think we have to babysit everything when we have way too many of our own problems.