PDA

View Full Version : just got home from last night

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 11:07 AM
and what a night it was...... daaaaaaaaaaamn is all I'm gonna say... I did realize that I have a lot of haters in this worl always tryin to bring me down n shit but fuk em... aight just checkin in for the day... now I gots to get on my grind

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Alex, when ya gonna talk that Oasis girl into sittin on my face? You know you wanna hook me up!! ;)

PhAtBoYMr2
04-14-2006, 11:10 AM
yeah man, no matter what you do there always going to be haters man,

"If niggas hate, then let em hate, and watch the money pile up"

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:12 AM
Just live by my motto......

FUCK YO COUCH!!!

:lmfao:

Nitro
04-14-2006, 11:13 AM
did u get lost bro?

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:14 AM
Nah he got mad hoes yO!!!

Deaf Pimp
04-14-2006, 11:19 AM
you wanna cookie!

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:20 AM
^^ I do

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 11:27 AM
man brett she will sit on your face if I tell her too... hahaha I just nailed it like well all morning, shes a hottie def one of my fav white girls but I'm really getting into the asian persuasion as of late.... but ya brett u can haveher I'm bout dne she is on myspace too hit her up.. haha aight I'm out again I think I'm still tipsy from last night fuk the haters

RotiEatter
04-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Ya'll niggas is ready to ride on these fools?

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:30 AM
See Alex is a true friend, Take notes from him people!! He is gonna hand her over when he is done with her, THAT IS MY FRIENDS, WHAT YOU CALL A TRUE FRIEND!!! :D

MongolPup
04-14-2006, 11:31 AM
lol I call it sloppy seconds, sounds like carra has already bored her out to spec if you know what I mean.

Nitro
04-14-2006, 11:34 AM
See Alex is a true friend, Take notes from him people!! He is gonna hand her over when he is done with her, THAT IS MY FRIENDS, WHAT YOU CALL A TRUE FRIEND!!! :D

hey homie................i just finished my lemon pepper wings for lunch ~u can have the bones~

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:36 AM
^^ Nitro, FUK U!!!

Till you pass hoes my way, we arent as true friends as Alex is to me :lmfao:

RotiEatter
04-14-2006, 11:36 AM
I know the solution to all the problems.....

S W E D Nikka!

dereksi
04-14-2006, 11:37 AM
hey homie................i just finished my lemon pepper wings for lunch ~u can have the bones~
Yea Id rather not take a bitch my boy just ran all up in. LOL Brett you can have my burger when im done with it. LOL

Scrilla
04-14-2006, 11:38 AM
"Aint no fun, if the the homies cant get none":look:

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

RotiEatter
04-14-2006, 11:39 AM
DIE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!
YOU DON'T WANT NONE
YEAH, THEY DO!
PEACE ON UP TO A-TOWN DOWN
ATL IS THE CITY WE CALL THE DIRTY SOUTH

Nitro
04-14-2006, 11:41 AM
^^ Nitro, FUK U!!!

Till you pass hoes my way, we arent as true friends as Alex is to me :lmfao:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't bring hott models for shots with the ride? huh? huh? huh?

Brett
04-14-2006, 11:43 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i don't bring hott models for shots with the ride? huh? huh? huh?

No, The one in Savannah looked like she was 12, I still would have hit though :lmfao:

Nitro
04-14-2006, 11:44 AM
No, The one in Savannah looked like she was 12, I still would have it though :lmfao:

:lmfao: 12 huh? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PhAtBoYMr2
04-14-2006, 11:59 AM
"Aint no fun, if the the homies cant have none":look:

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

corrected. :D

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 12:33 PM
and what a night it was...... daaaaaaaaaaamn is all I'm gonna say... I did realize that I have a lot of haters in this worl always tryin to bring me down n shit but fuk em... aight just checkin in for the day... now I gots to get on my grind

hey, what do you expect when you dish it out on such a regular basis? karma's a bitch, deal with it.

accented
04-14-2006, 12:37 PM
hey, what do you expect when you dish it out on such a regular basis? karma's a bitch, deal with it.

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 12:39 PM
IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!?!

at this point in time, yes.

accented
04-14-2006, 12:40 PM
at this point in time, yes.
so when they told you to "come wid it" you thought they meant your shoes

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 12:41 PM
so when they told you to "come wid it" you thought they meant your shoes

what?

Brett
04-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Winn, instead of being on IA why dont you call your girl to check on her

BluesClues
04-14-2006, 12:44 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +2

BluesClues
04-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Damn I gotta spread more rep around before repping Nitro again. Sorry honey! :kiss:

Nitro
04-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Damn I gotta spread more rep around before repping Nitro again. Sorry honey! :kiss:

it's all goood :D

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 12:53 PM
wadup Carrasco!?! no call homey? daamn

yo man did Seven come over or what? she got you sprung nigga?!? haha

whats good for tonite

accented
04-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Winn, instead of being on IA why dont you call your girl to check on her
she's asleep

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:02 PM
ttt

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:02 PM
I know the solution to all the problems.....

S W E D Nikka!

wadup loc?!? where the bud at loc

Nitro
04-14-2006, 01:03 PM
she's asleep

sure.......lol

PhAtBoYMr2
04-14-2006, 01:06 PM
wadup loc?!? where the bud at loc

speaking of loc, you cop that spider loc mixtape...he killin the west right now homie....

http://www.datpiff.com/Spider-Loc-G-Unit-Radio-18---Rags-2-Riches-mid566.html

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:07 PM
yea uh huh... lemme get right on that Mark

and you get on ANOTHER GOT DAMN BEER SON!!! CERVEZA FRIA!! DO IT

PhAtBoYMr2
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
yea uh huh... lemme get right on that Mark

and you get on ANOTHER GOT DAMN BEER SON!!! CERVEZA FRIA!! DO IT

haha i will when you listen to that mixtape fool. Just give it a quick look through show you how gunit does it.... :lmfao:

accented
04-14-2006, 01:14 PM
sure.......lol
well she told me she went to sleep and to wake her up at 4, so if she isnt, oh well, lol.

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 01:49 PM
listen to tiffanies bitch ass talkin bout KARMA n shit! hahahahahahaahahaha I guess KArma is what burnt you??:doh: you fukin skank ass bitch!!

U SEE THIS IS THE SHIT IM TALKIN BOUT.. Y NOW OUT OF THE BLUE DOES A BITCH WANNA TURN INTO A HATER AND SAY SOME DUMBB SHIT.. TOTALLY UNPROVOKED AND OUT OF LINE..

AND NOW BECAUSE ILL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THE BITCH IS BURNT TO A KRISP IM GONNA BE AN ASSHOLE.. WHEN ALL IT REALLY WAS WAS RETALIATION TO A PROBLEM THAT SHE STARTED! FUK U TIFFANY.. IM A NICE GUY I JUST HATE DICK RIDING WHORES!

N NOOONE WAS REALLY HATING ON ME.. JUST SOME WTN CHICK AND HERSTRIPPER FRIEND WERE TALKIN SHIT TO ME ALL NIGHT LONG.. BUT IT WAS TRANSPARENT.. THEY WERE CALLING ME UGLY AND SAYING IM NOT AS BAD AS I THINK I AM AND SHIT.. I WAS JUST CHILLIN WITH MY HOMIE SEVEN.. ( YA RICKY HAHAHA )

BUT WHATEVER.. SO MY HOMEGIRLS UP THERE HAD TO DEAL WITH THE LITTLE SHIT TALKIN BITCH AND THAT WS THAT..

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 01:57 PM
ALEX, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY ON HERE THAT'S GONNA PISS ME OFF MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE? I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ME, BECAUSE YOU, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE, HAS NO PROOF THAT WHAT YOU SPIT OUT OF YOUR COCKSUCKER IS TRUE. WHY WOULD YOU WANNA FUCK SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN "BURNED?"

COMING ONTO A PUBLIC FORUM AND INCRIMINATING ME IS NOT THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO, AND YES, THAT MY FRIEND, IS A THREAT... TAKE IT HOW YOU WILL, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND "FUCK ME UP" I SUGGEST YOU TRY A LITTLE HARDER.

TOTALLY UNPROVOKED? FUCK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER SAYING ANYTHING AND ME STARTING SHIT... TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER "LOSING" SOME OF MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS, WHICH BY THE WAY TOTALLED OVER $500... DON'T TELL ME ABOUT UNPROVOKED..

SO, NOW I'M A WHORE? HMMM.. THAT'S SO ORIGINAL, I THINK I WAS CALLED A FUCKIN' WHORE IN THE THIRD GRADE... WOW, LIKE I SAID, TRY HARDER, BITCH.

ALEX, YOU THREATEN ME JUST AS MUCH AS THE GOD DAMN PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY, WHICH BY THE WAY, YOU RESEMBLE QUITE A BIT TUBBY FUCK, MINUS THE WHITE SKIN TONE... COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ELSE, ALEX... COME ON, YOU WANNA BE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AND TRY TO BURN ME SOMEMORE, COME ON...

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 01:59 PM
aw shit

Brett
04-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey Ricky, YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!! Go get me a beer and we will sit down for this one, this is gonna be a LONG ass thread yO!!!

Boosted S60R
04-14-2006, 02:01 PM
oh shit wow

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 02:02 PM
^as long as no one locks it, or bitches to Julio or Paul... LET IT GO... it's on.

Brett
04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
Ohhh hell nah, NO MOD WILL LOCK THIS SHIT!! This is gonna get to good for that!! :lmfao:

Boosted S60R
04-14-2006, 02:03 PM
pulls up chair with budlight and chips.

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Ohhh hell nah, NO MOD WILL LOCK THIS SHIT!! This is gonna get to good for that!! :lmfao:

Brett, pass me a chela homey, my foot hurts

(chela= beer)

aw my bad Brett, I didnt see your previous request... :puts hands up: I got it homey

Boosted S60R
04-14-2006, 02:05 PM
Brett, pass me a chela homey, my foot hurts

(chela= beer)passes thinkfast a beer and some chips.

Nitro
04-14-2006, 02:06 PM
~pulls up a chair next to Mikey~

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:07 PM
ALEX, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD POSSIBLY SAY ON HERE THAT'S GONNA PISS ME OFF MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE? I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE ABOUT ME, BECAUSE YOU, ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE, HAS NO PROOF THAT WHAT YOU SPIT OUT OF YOUR COCKSUCKER IS TRUE. WHY WOULD YOU WANNA FUCK SOMEONE THAT'S BEEN "BURNED?"

COMING ONTO A PUBLIC FORUM AND INCRIMINATING ME IS NOT THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO, AND YES, THAT MY FRIEND, IS A THREAT... TAKE IT HOW YOU WILL, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND "FUCK ME UP" I SUGGEST YOU TRY A LITTLE HARDER.

TOTALLY UNPROVOKED? FUCK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER SAYING ANYTHING AND ME STARTING SHIT... TOTALLY UNPROVOKED WOULD BE YOU NEVER "LOSING" SOME OF MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS, WHICH BY THE WAY TOTALLED OVER $500... DON'T TELL ME ABOUT UNPROVOKED..

SO, NOW I'M A WHORE? HMMM.. THAT'S SO ORIGINAL, I THINK I WAS CALLED A FUCKIN' WHORE IN THE THIRD GRADE... WOW, LIKE I SAID, TRY HARDER, BITCH.

ALEX, YOU THREATEN ME JUST AS MUCH AS THE GOD DAMN PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY, WHICH BY THE WAY, YOU RESEMBLE QUITE A BIT TUBBY FUCK, MINUS THE WHITE SKIN TONE... COME BACK WITH SOMETHING ELSE, ALEX... COME ON, YOU WANNA BE CHILDISH AND IMMATURE AND TRY TO BURN ME SOMEMORE, COME ON...

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.

AND THIS IS AOTHER PERFECTEXAMPLE OF A BTICH HATING WHEN I WONT GIVE HER THE COCK! ITS SAD..

IM NOT TRYING TOREALLY ARGUE.. I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUK.. SORRY, I JUST DONT.. THATS WHY I LOCKED YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR AN HOUR THE OTHER NIGHT.. WE WERE ALL WATCHING YOU AND LAUGHING HAHA..

ITS WHATEVER.. IM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM.. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND .. GO GET SOME HERPES BURNED OFF YOUR USSY OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.. I DONT KNOW..

silver
04-14-2006, 02:07 PM
passes thinkfast a beer and some chips.Don't forget me over here fool!

Boosted S60R
04-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't forget me over here fool!passes one to silver and nitro.

Brett
04-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Ohhh shit, ROUND 2 HERE WE GO!!!

kelly marie
04-14-2006, 02:10 PM
passes one to silver and nitro.ummm .... ello?? wheres mines?

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:11 PM
I REALLY WILL NOT ARGUE WITH A HERPES INFESTED BIG NOSED BITCH.. SO YALL CAN PUT YOUR OPCORN AND BEERS AWAY.. N FYI: THERE ARE HERPES IN THIS THREAD AND THAT SHIT IS CONTAGIOUS.. BE CAREFUL.. I DONT WANT YOUR COMPUTER TO GET A VIRUS..

IM OUT.. TIFF TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT!! HAVE AT IT!

Boosted S60R
04-14-2006, 02:11 PM
ummm .... ello?? wheres mines?and brett and kelly and all my peeps.

Nitro
04-14-2006, 02:12 PM
passes one to silver and nitro.

~thank u...........gives high 5..........now shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ :lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 02:13 PM
AND THIS IS AOTHER PERFECTEXAMPLE OF A BTICH HATING WHEN I WONT GIVE HER THE COCK! ITS SAD..

IM NOT TRYING TOREALLY ARGUE.. I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUK.. SORRY, I JUST DONT.. THATS WHY I LOCKED YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR AN HOUR THE OTHER NIGHT.. WE WERE ALL WATCHING YOU AND LAUGHING HAHA..

ITS WHATEVER.. IM HAPPY WITH WHO I AM.. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND .. GO GET SOME HERPES BURNED OFF YOUR USSY OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.. I DONT KNOW..

BULLSHIT ALEX, BULL-FUCKIN-SHIT... YOU ARE A LOW-LIFE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE... YOU KNOW IT, SO YOU HAVE TO COME ONTO A WEBSITE AND LOOK FOR ATTENTION AND GO TO TITTY BARS AND LOOK FOR HOES, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU COULD NEVER PULL ON WITH CLASS... I WASN'T LOCKED OUT FOR AN HOUR, IT WAS 45 MINUTES... AND I COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS WHO WAS LAUGHING AT ME.. LIKE I SAID, AND HAVE SAID A MILLION TIMES, I'M NOT HERE TO IMPRESS ANYONE, I NEVER HAVE BEEN....

ALEX, WHO TRIED TO GO TO SLEEP AT YOUR HOUSE LAST THURSDAY NIGHT, BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE SOME DUMB-SON-OF-A-BITCH WOULDN'T LET HER? OH YEA, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ME... REMEMBER AFTER WE LEFT THE SKANKY STRIP CLUB? YEA, YOU WERE ALL UP ON MY SHIT, AND I KEPT LAUGHING B/C I WANTED YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE... I REMEMBER THAT PLAIN AS DAY... YOU SHOULD CAUSE THAT NIGHT, YOU GOT SHUT DOWN...

IS THAT REALLY WHY YOU'RE BITCHING AND WHINING NOW? CAUSE YOU GOT SHUT DOWN? I GET IT... TUCK YOUR TAIL AND RUN, BITCH....

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:17 PM
hold up imback i cant let that shit ride..

TIFFANY IS A STRAIGHT UP LIAR... DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMN GIRL YOU MUST BE CRAZY AS FUK FOR REAL. ..... F YOUR GONNA ARGUE ABOUT SOME SHIT THAT ARGUE,BUT DONT MAKE SHIT UP TO SEEM COOOLER..I HAVE NEVER GOT SHUT DOWN.. N I M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.. SO UUUHMM...... YA! YOUR GROSS AND YOU HAVE HERPES AND YOUR A LIAR TOO. FUK.. WHAT ELSE??

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 02:19 PM
hols up imback i cant let that shit ride..

TIFFANY IS A STRAIGHT UP LIAR... DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMN GIRL YOU MUST BE CRAZY AS FUK FOR REAL. ..... F YOUR GONNA ARGUE ABOUT SOME SHIT THAT ARGUE,BUT DONT MAKE SHIT UP TO SEEM COOOLER..IHAVE NEVER GOT SHUT DOWN.. N I M PRETTY UE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.. SO UUUHMM...... YA! YOUR GROSS AND YOU HAVE HERPES AND YOUR A LIAR TOO. FUK.. WHAT ELSE??

right alex... right.. keep telling yourself that.. maybe one day you'll actually start to believe it.. until then, go suck a cock..

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM
i actually hate that this is entertaining everyone right now.. because the fact of the matter is.. this girl isnt worth my time.... not at all.. especially the lies n shit.. FUK MAN.. WHAT A DAY.. AT LEAST I HAD SOME HOTT ASS SEX LAST NIGHT WITH A HOTT ASS BITCH!

DAMN MAN.. IM SORRY YALL THI IS SOME DIS FUNCTIONAL SHIT

Brett
04-14-2006, 02:22 PM
i actually hate that this is entertaining everyone right now.. because the fact of the matter is.. this girl isnt worth my time.... not at all.. especially the lies n shit.. FUK MAN.. WHAT A DAY.. AT LEAST I HAD SOME HOTT ASS SEX LAST NIGHT WITH A HOTT ASS BITCH!

And you said youd slip that stripper my way when your done <Taps fingers and looks at watch> :lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 02:24 PM

i do not lie, everyone who knows me, knows i don't lie... you obviously don't know me; however, you think you do...

glad you got laid last night... that's very impressive that in a week you'll make someone else feel like a dirty slut... or at least attempt to do so...

RotiEatter
04-14-2006, 02:25 PM
I'm going to be eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups very shortly. I love these things. :)

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:25 PM
And you said youd slip that stripper my way when your done <Taps fingers and looks at watch> :lmfao:

HHAHA... I KNOW MAN IM SORRY.... SHE DOESNT MAK HOUSE CALLS MAN, IF YOU WANT HER GO GET HER! IM READY TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Brett
04-14-2006, 02:26 PM
I'm going to be eating Reese's Peanut Butter Cups very shortly. I love these things. :)

I eat them from the outter edge then in

Brett
04-14-2006, 02:27 PM
HHAHA... I KNOW MAN IM SORRY.... SHE DOESNT MAK HOUSE CALLS MAN, IF YOU WANT HER GO GET HER! IM READY TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE

I will go with ya and you can just snap your fingers and say "Ride his face" :lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
Reese's are so good, they are like Lay's chips cause you cant eat just one! OMG I just made that up

one time I went and bought the 10 pack, and I had them all in one sitting!!! and I didnt even feel bad about it the next morning...

well I did look at all the wrappers on the floor, and I felt a lil dirty - but them shits were good

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:31 PM
I will go with ya and you can just snap your fingers and say "Ride his face" :lmfao:

ALRIGHT MAN.. TO BE HONEST. SHE REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME.. I HAVE IT LIKE THAT.. HAHAHA, BUT IM PRETTY SURE ID HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RATH OFLEAISA

RotiEatter
04-14-2006, 02:32 PM
I just got a phone call. My Reese's should be here very shortly along with an ice cold Pepsi. This is great and I'm off of work in less than 30 minutes!

If I didn't have AIDS I would probably be happy, o well. I'm still going to die pretty soon. Life sucks. :(

carrascopa
04-14-2006, 02:32 PM

GC NIGGA WHAT! EATIN REESES HIGH TILL THE DAY WE DIE.. REP YO HOOD NIGGA

RotiEatter
04-14-2006, 02:39 PM
GC NIGGA WHAT! EATIN REESES HIGH TILL THE DAY WE DIE.. REP YO HOOD NIGGA

I just ate the first cup and it was so fucking good. I just came in my pants. GC style nikka!

Brett
04-14-2006, 03:16 PM
ALRIGHT MAN.. TO BE HONEST. SHE REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR ME.. I HAVE IT LIKE THAT.. HAHAHA, BUT IM PRETTY SURE ID HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RATH OFLEAISA

Nah man, Ask Leisa, she would give her permission, trust me on that ;)

Subleg4
04-14-2006, 03:26 PM
See we some dirty south boys and we here to say that we'll leave your white tees in the Georgia Clay!!

GC Fo Lyfe reppin hard till I die!

S W E D mother fuckers,

"Ya'll ready to ride on these bitch as niggas!"

buddha@TeamFX
04-14-2006, 03:33 PM
i do not lie, everyone who knows me, knows i don't lie... you obviously don't know me; however, you think you do...

glad you got laid last night... that's very impressive that in a week you'll make someone else feel like a dirty slut... or at least attempt to do so...

I'll vouch for ya on that Tiff..I've prolly known her longer than anyone on this site and know her better!!...I've never heard a lie come out of her mouth...and it looks like Alex would grow up some instead of throwing that shit all over the net...Just makes him look even more immature and less of a adult!!!...Yea go ahead and flame on me all you want...its ok...I'm just an ole redneck country boy from the sticks what do i know...

2mchbooty
04-14-2006, 03:46 PM
I'll vouch for ya on that Tiff..I've prolly known her longer than anyone on this site and know her better!!...I've never heard a lie come out of her mouth...and it looks like Alex would grow up some instead of throwing that shit all over the net...Just makes him look even more immature and less of a adult!!!...Yea go ahead and flame on me all you want...its ok...I'm just an ole redneck country boy from the sticks what do i know...
you know PLENTY honey!!!!!

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
thanks buddha... and kallie... i'm not worried about him... i can't help it he wants to be immature.

2mchbooty
04-14-2006, 03:52 PM
thanks buddha... and kallie... i'm not worried about him... i can't help it he wants to be immature.
It's just so sad when someone as insecure as alex has to get on here and "brag" about his sex life and try to make other people look bad in order to feel better about himself....Love ya Tiff!

Brett
04-14-2006, 03:53 PM
tiff you gonna be at the meet wednesday night?

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 03:54 PM
yes sir... it's a requirement..

buddha@TeamFX
04-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Tiff your welcome I told ya from the time we met and became friends I'd always be here and I'm a man of my words...but anyways I gotta go...We are having a cookout for my dads bday then its off to john-boys to have some margarita's with pablo and help him finish his tv!!! Come see us if you want later!

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 03:56 PM
I wont be off work until 2:30... i might roll down there after that.. i doubt it though.

buddha@TeamFX
04-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Ok anyways...Talk to ya later then hun...Love ya!!

babygurl
04-14-2006, 04:25 PM

I second that....I have known this girl since middle school! She doesnt fucking lie....this total bullshit

Tiff-O-Bitties
04-14-2006, 04:26 PM
I second that....I have known this girl since middle school! She doesnt fucking lie....this total bullshit

thanks laura... like i said, i don't care what he has to say...

babygurl
04-14-2006, 04:29 PM
thanks laura... like i said, i don't care what he has to say...

you know I love you!

accented
04-14-2006, 04:39 PM
i hate you all

babygurl
04-14-2006, 04:48 PM
i hate you all

dont make me hurt you

Julio
04-14-2006, 05:36 PM
wow...

BTLFED
04-14-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm not sure what to say about this thread....

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 07:43 PM
wadup Ellingwoooooooooooood

whats good puto?

BTLFED
04-14-2006, 08:25 PM
wadup Ellingwoooooooooooood

whats good puto?

Shit, setting up DSL and wireless network at the house. Whats good wit chu?

thinkfast ®
04-14-2006, 08:32 PM
Not much, Just sitting in the new house drinking a glass of milk and eating oreo's

BTLFED
04-14-2006, 08:41 PM
Not much, Just sitting in the new house drinking a glass of milk and eating oreo's

Hmm.....that sounds odd coming from you.

thinkfast ®
04-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Well what about this?

BTLFED
04-14-2006, 08:50 PM
Well what about this?

LOL TELL ME AGAIN! Er....

thinkfast ®
04-14-2006, 08:50 PM
:looks at watch:

thinkfast®
04-15-2006, 01:00 AM