PDA

View Full Version : Misc For cryin out loud...

sixfifty
04-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Why do the Braves, more specifically starting rotation, suck so bad in the beginning of the season? 2 of 3 to the Phills? C'MON! At least the offense is putting up phenomenal numbers. Ol' Francouer fianally got a couple too.

ShooterMcGavin
04-14-2006, 10:04 AM
yeah well let's just hope it's only the beginning of the season and not the whole season.

thinkfast®
04-14-2006, 10:10 AM
what are the Braves doin?? My Dodgers are on a roll offensively too, and if Perez gets a handle on his arm we'll be good, well that plus a couple injured players we're waitin on (Nomar, Lofton are coming back next week, Gagne in 2 months)

{X}Echo419
04-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Braves have historically sucked in the begining fo thr season. they'll come around in a few weeks I'm not worried

Romeyo07
04-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Most of baseball blows in the beginning of the season.

I'm a die hard Yankees fan (I'm from Brooklyn so I'm allowed to be) and I hope they keep the streak up.

HyPer50
04-14-2006, 05:43 PM
Why do the Braves, more specifically starting rotation, suck so bad in the beginning of the season? 2 of 3 to the Phills? C'MON! At least the offense is putting up phenomenal numbers. Ol' Francouer fianally got a couple too.

Glad to hear Frenchy is gettin' some hits now... his season started off god awful. 2/29 was his record last time i saw a game.

Scrilla
04-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Braves have historically sucked in the begining fo thr season. they'll come around in a few weeks I'm not worried

:amen::lmfao:

Ryno
04-16-2006, 10:24 AM

Yep, they start off slow, come back strong and win their division and then lose in the first round of the playoffs. This happens year after year after year..........