PDA

View Full Version : Juan's Tire Shop in Marietta are stealing cars

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 01:13 AM
Well most of you guys know about my car being stolen last summer and was found in Novemberat Juan's Tire Shop in Marietta at the intersection of Cobb Pkwy and Windy Hill Rd. The owners son who is 16 years old had all my parts on his car sitting right next to my car which was sitting on donuts with no suspension. I wasn't in town when my car was found because i go to school in NC so Mike aka Vteckidd went up there and waited for the cops to show up which took em 3 hrs and when they came they did nothin but tow my fucking car to the tow ayrd for prints which made it look like they were going to investigate and arrest somebody which they didn't. The cop basically told me that they cannt do nothin even though all my parts was found on his car and its his words agaisnt mine because he told the cops that he bought the parts from another and he didn't know the guy who dropped it off on a tow truck. No one in their right mind would let someone drop off a stolen car at their place of business. Where my car was stolen from was about a 1/2 mile from the shop. The guy made the guy gring back all my parts that he had on his to the station but i couldn't believe he did nothing even though all my shit was on his car so if u live in the Marietta area watch out for these ma fackas

Pics below are what they car looked like before they stole it, when they stole it, and what it looks like now adter i put it back together

fight club
04-14-2006, 01:15 AM
interesting. just out of couriosity, did the cop make him take all ur parts off and return them, or a third party?

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 01:28 AM
interesting. just out of couriosity, did the cop make him take all ur parts off and return them, or a third party?
I wasn't there but he took all my parts back to the MPD then i had my boy go pick it up because i wasn't in town. The cop said they cant prosecute him because "he didn't know the parts was stolen" which is bullshyt

fight club
04-14-2006, 01:33 AM
wouldnt that be theft by recieving tho?

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 01:35 AM
wouldnt that be theft by recieving tho?
Like i said man cops dont give a f@#$K about our below $10k cars, they wont arrest fucking thieves but they will fucking put out a warrant for ur ass if u miss a fucking court date for a $75 ticket

fight club
04-14-2006, 01:37 AM
idk bout all that, i do know that with theft by recieving, they can sorta plea it off by returning the goods, and that they usually only procecute if they truely believe the person knew the stuff was stolen, as in beyond a doubt, or if they were fencing the goods.

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 01:43 AM
Man i just let it go because i went up the job to do something which could have put me in alot of trouble and i didn't because his dad call the cops on me and after talking tothe cops it figured it wasn't worth it. I had full coverage on my car and got way below what i expected but i still was able to put some more money on it to got a TL and i put my integra back together which still ahs a clean title.

fight club
04-14-2006, 01:46 AM
well glad it worked out for the best

aaronfelipe
04-14-2006, 03:16 AM
you did a good job putting it back together

Hektik
04-14-2006, 06:54 AM
I thought posession was nine tenths of the law. That complete bullshit. But at least u got it back and its looking good so I guess roll with the punches right.

speedminded
04-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Well most of you guys know about my car being stolen last summer and was found in Novemberat Juan's Tire Shop in Marietta at the intersection of Cobb Pkwy and Windy Hill Rd. The owners son who is 16 years old had all my parts on his car sitting right next to my car which was sitting on donuts with no suspension. I wasn't in town when my car was found because i go to school in NC so Mike aka Vteckidd went up there and waited for the cops to show up which took em 3 hrs and when they came they did nothin but tow my fucking car to the tow ayrd for prints which made it look like they were going to investigate and arrest somebody which they didn't. The cop basically told me that they cannt do nothin even though all my parts was found on his car and its his words agaisnt mine because he told the cops that he bought the parts from another and he didn't know the guy who dropped it off on a tow truck. No one in their right mind would let someone drop off a stolen car at their place of business. Where my car was stolen from was about a 1/2 mile from the shop. The guy made the guy gring back all my parts that he had on his to the station but i couldn't believe he did nothing even though all my shit was on his car so if u live in the Marietta area watch out for these ma fackas

Pics below are what they car looked like before they stole it, when they stole it, and what it looks like now adter i put it back togetherWithout serial numbers or identification on at least one part then it's just about a lost cause. Then with it being a business and them saying they don't know where the car came from sucks, not much anyone can do :rolleyes:

Was the ignition popped or what? If there was any sign of it being stolen and they didn't report it when it appeared then they should have been liable for something :2cents:

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Without serial numbers or identification on at least one part then it's just about a lost cause. Then with it being a business and them saying they don't know where the car came from sucks, not much anyone can do :rolleyes:

Was the ignition popped or what? If there was any sign of it being stolen and they didn't report it when it appeared then they should have been liable for something :2cents:
Nope the ignition lock wasn't popped. This is what happen, i was in Va each for 2 weeks for soccer tournaments etc so i parked my car in the Laurell Valley Apt at my freinds house. My was coming home and he saw my car on a white tow truck leaving the Apt so he called me to tell that (wish he would have follow them instead of calling) so i though since the car has been sitting there for so long the Leasing Office might have towed it. I called the leasing office and they said they dont authorized any towing on weekends so right then i knew that someone had stole my car so we made a police report. THis was in July then all of a sudden my freind went by Juans Tire Shop which is about 1/2 mile from his Apt to get some tires and he saw my car in the far side of the parking with sitting on 3 steelies with tag still on the car so i got Mike to go up there and try to buy some stuff offthe car from the owner so we could buss him but he wasn't sure how much he wanted for the swap.

purplehazing
05-23-2006, 11:03 AM
aye papa lok here hit me up im pms when shit like this happen there's only one thing u can do

devin
05-23-2006, 11:10 AM
man thats fucked up, is it the tire shop, in a little mexican shopping center??

Vteckidd
05-23-2006, 11:12 AM
y7es

devin
05-23-2006, 11:19 AM
i work at the dealership in that same lot, they are shady as shit over there

Greddypacked
05-23-2006, 11:24 AM
Good job on putting it back in mint shape.

munch_me
06-25-2006, 11:02 PM
yep cooks o i meen cops suck in M towen dug :lickpuss:

Acet
06-29-2006, 12:59 PM
wow Dude i feel really sorry for you and your car. Good job putting it all back together. Looks nice. As for the kid. I say get a tow truck. Tow his shit somewhere and take off all of his parts. If he or the cops say something, claim that you bought it all from a 3rd party. WTF dude he can do it but you cant? I say dont just let it go like that. I bet you had to put a ton of your money to restore it again.

JDMaccord
07-29-2006, 10:57 PM
dam u did one hell of a job getn it stright again !!!!!!!!!!!

i4_garage
07-29-2006, 11:17 PM
let;s go jump them!@!!! :p

HyPer50
07-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Hmmm.. weird, I deliver parts to these guys daily... they dont seem to be bad folks, but eh, guess ya never really can be too sure.

VTECin5th
07-30-2006, 07:33 AM
I dont know what to say its kind of fuked up living up there

StupidBikerBoy
07-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Thats BS. If the car was stolen and it was found on thier property they are liable. If they can't prove where the car came from then they can be prosecuted.

If it were me, I would go to the captain of the precinct involved. If that doesn't go anywhere, then go higher. If you stir it up enough they will look into it. Ask for proof the car was finger printed and processed by the cops.

To many people are OK with just getting an Ins. claim and not prosecuting.

A similar situation happened to me, except I had to stay on the cops since the Ins. company wouldn't reimburse me for all the custom mods. After pushing and talking to the right person, it got dealt with.

You did a great job cleaning it back up though.:goodjob:

Z U L8R
07-31-2006, 04:19 PM
is that the place in the subway shopping center, next door to the emissions place behind chicago customs??? i work on airport industrial ^.-

HyPer50
07-31-2006, 07:53 PM
is that the place in the subway shopping center, next door to the emissions place behind chicago customs??? i work on airport industrial ^.-

Yes, thats it.

speechless
08-01-2006, 10:03 PM
press charges! It's messed up! Crooked cops who don't want to do anything...

silversol
08-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Even if the DA did not press charges on them, it doesnt mean that you cant sue the at smalls claim.

I would be filing a claim at the smalls claim court right now if I was you.

Oh and what's the address of that shop ?

HyPer50
08-23-2006, 07:16 PM
Even if the DA did not press charges on them, it doesnt mean that you cant sue the at smalls claim.

I would be filing a claim at the smalls claim court right now if I was you.

Oh and what's the address of that shop ?

It's in the shopping center at Terrell Mill/Cobb Pkwy... dunno the address, but thats where the shop is at.

GIXXERDK
08-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Like i said man cops dont give a f@#$K about our below $10k cars, they wont arrest fucking thieves but they will fucking put out a warrant for ur ass if u miss a fucking court date for a $75 ticket

Its still considered theft by recieving. If its worth $500 or more, its a felony.

Friggintitsman
08-26-2006, 10:13 AM
yeah man i would call all kinds of people, sheriffs dept., find out the cops that were working your case. call the press, papers or tv and alert them. this may be something they would be all over. you never know man bull shit always get more attention the more it stinks.

JstAneon
11-03-2006, 07:00 PM
yeah man i would call all kinds of people, sheriffs dept., find out the cops that were working your case. call the press, papers or tv and alert them. this may be something they would be all over. you never know man bull shit always get more attention the more it stinks.

I'm with soulassasin. The news can be your friend. Get them to do one of those investigative reports.

LQQKITZME
11-03-2006, 08:18 PM
I can't belive they didn't take the swap.

jamaicanDM
11-19-2006, 04:30 PM
dam i thought this thread was dead lol...if any of u guys wanna help me or find information and how to press charges lets do it. I've since put my car back together and its parked in my garage. i havn't driven it in about 5 months becuz i'm away at school.

{X}Echo419
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
dam i thought this thread was dead lol...if any of u guys wanna help me or find information and how to press charges lets do it. I've since put my car back together and its parked in my garage. i havn't driven it in about 5 months becuz i'm away at school.

so did you get all your parts back?

jamaicanDM
11-20-2006, 02:34 PM
so did you get all your parts back?
not really but most of the important stuff...i got my full suspension back including all my struts bar and braces and 5 zigen catback. i didn't get my wheels back, my oem ITR lip, my ac stuff, and my sunvisors lol....who da fuck steal sunvisors

{X}Echo419
11-20-2006, 03:12 PM
not really but most of the important stuff...i got my full suspension back including all my struts bar and braces and 5 zigen catback. i didn't get my wheels back, my oem ITR lip, my ac stuff, and my sunvisors lol....who da fuck steal sunvisors

steal it back. :yes:

mirageturbo
11-20-2006, 11:11 PM
I read all this and it looks like everyone over looked the fact a tow truck took the car out. So why not find the tow company??? Once you find it go to te owner and ask on this date who picked up a car at this address???? If they do not want to tell you then Let them know they are involved in a stolen car report and they might change their mind.

jamaicanDM
11-21-2006, 09:40 AM
I mean my friends didn't see the company's name, like I said he thought the apt towed so he didn't think anything of it....I got my car back and its back together so i'm not worrying about it anymore. If there was anything i can do I would but i doubt it, the cop said it would be hard to prosecure them so I just left it alone. I'm sure they already got what was coming them...trust me...