PDA

View Full Version : Who do i think has been jacking cars!!

Pages : [1] 2

B18c1Turboed
04-13-2006, 04:54 PM
There was a reason this post was moved to archives!!!

So since people feel the need to move iit back,i will erase my story and you can read the post and come up with your own opinions!!

B18c1Turboed
04-13-2006, 05:01 PM
READ ABOVE!!!

IntegraXTR
04-13-2006, 05:12 PM
how you know the door panels and other teg parts was yo bois? sleepin hatch ride has a teg dash conversion so why shouldn't he have teg door panels? and another thing, how you know it had little marks or what ever you was talkin about on them, did you see them in person? So you seen soloboy cruising around, whats that mean? This thread is funny cuz you got nothing but a IM conversation that doesn't prove anything but you throwing assumptions. People sell shit all the time, maybe he aint want to sell it in IL or IA cuz everyone is a lowballer. I aint takin no one side so don't get upset but what I see is insufficient proof.

Vteckidd
04-13-2006, 05:15 PM
i knew alot of this already, Danny, i understand your frustration but these things take time

quickdodge®
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Hmmmm. I always wondered about some people on here. And now my suspicions are correct. Later, QD.

Tracy
04-13-2006, 05:21 PM
whoa!

Tracy
04-13-2006, 05:26 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=53006

is this all tying together now?

aaronfelipe
04-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Why would they vandalize a car the broke into? for hate. That can maybe explain the smashed windshield. Thanks for the heads up.

deffro
04-13-2006, 05:40 PM
Sounds like you got this figured out! Somebody has got to do something about this shit. I had a car stolen a few years ago right after i had dumped 13 grand into it. The cops did nothing, even though I knew (as you do) who did it. I hate hearing stuff like this. Makes it even worse when you know who did it and nobody does a damn thing about it. Fuck these guys up SOMEBODY!

aaronfelipe
04-13-2006, 05:41 PM
hey man, you are smart to find all this out. I will stay away from these ppl from now.

The Ren
04-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Well atleast it was brought out.. some of us had conclusions of our own.. but I guess now things are falling into place..

BABY J
04-13-2006, 05:52 PM
BULL!!!! I HATE fuckin thieving as muthaf*ckas. NE1 wants to run, PM me. No more posts about my shit. Funny... in Colorado I could post my fuckin address where I wrench and sleep, no worries --> I move back HOME and I gotta deal w/ this shit. From what every1 knows about my rides, that's all ya gonna know for now. And to every1 reading... if your VERY NEXT mod is not security for your investment, you're a bonehead. You wanna run me, PM me. Other than that I am done sharing w/ modslists with NE1 who's name is not VTECKIDD, TANK, VTECGSRGUY and a few others. SHOW guys do not have to deal with this crap. I'm out. The guilty muthafuckas are reading this shit RIGHT now too... tell ya what, boost summa MY shit and get caught and see what happens.

Tracy
04-13-2006, 05:57 PM
BULL!!!! I HATE fuckin thieving as muthaf*ckas. NE1 wants to run, PM me. No more posts about my shit. Funny... in Colorado I could post my fuckin address where I wrench and sleep, no worries --> I move back HOME and I gotta deal w/ this shit. From what every1 knows about my rides, that's all ya gonna know for now. And to every1 reading... if your VERY NEXT mod is not security for your investment, you're a bonehead. You wanna run me, PM me. Other than that I am done sharing w/ modslists with NE1 who's name is not VTECKIDD, TANK, VTECGSRGUY and a few others. SHOW guys do not have to deal with this crap. I'm out. The guilty muthafuckas are reading this shit RIGHT now too... tell ya what, boost summa MY shit and get caught and see what happens.

Hi baby j :)

deffro
04-13-2006, 05:59 PM

Smart man. Hopefully others will do the same.

BABY J
04-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Hi baby j :)

Hey Gorgeous... I guess I will share my mods list with you too!! LOL. :) I gotta resched w/ ya soon. You going to any meets soon?

Tracy
04-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey Gorgeous... I guess I will share my mods list with you too!! LOL. :) I gotta resched w/ ya soon. You going to any meets soon?

IDK. I have been traveling a lot so when I'm home I hafta to take care of business. I was thinking about NP tonight, but I'm tired. You going?

BABY J
04-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Smart man. Hopefully others will do the same.

It'll make for a more BORING board, but I can't risk it... WAY too much invested into my toys. 3 car garage and 4 cars and a truck tells you that SOMETHING sits outside at my house... no worries where I live, but still I am concerned about all the peeps I know too. If shops are not tipping off the cops to people who are moving OBVIOUS hott parts, then you are providing a market for this very thing! Your CASH PAYING PATRONS should have your loyalty, not the undertoenail fungus that boosts people's projects. WHAT COWARDS!!! REAL crooks TAKE cars from drivers, not boost them in the middle of the night. Try THAT if you wanna call yourself a thief, and see how may barrels you get put in ya faces. GUYS/GALS --> SECURITY!! SECURITY!! The thieves are organized, WE should organize too. Do we have any sponsors that sell alarm systems? Let's put an package together and make a proposal (group buy possibly) to a sponsor who can support this effort. (personally all of my vehicles are good, and when I drop by local shops that get a CO address, not my local address) if we get 20 or 30 or 100 or 200 buys, they GOTTA give us a deal... especially in the summer when thefts go up. Can we make this happen??

PS: I know people that can steal the alarm off your car and put it in your hand, but THOSE guys are not after the cars in our market... they have LONG since graduated to cars that will net more profit than Integ door panels. As you can see I am serious about this shit.

BABY J
04-13-2006, 06:10 PM
IDK. I have been traveling a lot so when I'm home I hafta to take care of business. I was thinking about NP tonight, but I'm tired. You going?

PM'd, don't wanna jack the... the... well... you know, the "thread". LOL

B18c1Turboed
04-13-2006, 06:14 PM
A email i just got

POST THIS BUT DO NOT USE MY NAME
A fellow member on this website approached me and told me INTRICATE details about how SOLOBOY and SLEEPINHATCH, LOWER4 are bragging about stealing cars off this website an selling the parts online.

There was a thread in the for sale feedback forum recentyl about LOWER4 stealing PIMP2k's stereo:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=48361

Now that thread went nowehere, but PIMP2K arranged for a friend of his to purchase the "stolen goods" back from LOWER4. PIMP2K and his friend went to LOWER4s house and checked out the stereo that was being sold from this thread:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=48152

When questioned about the stereo, LOWER4 admitted to stealing the stereo system from PIMP2K.

LOWER4 is friends with SOLOBOY and SLEEPINHATCH. SOLOBOY and SLEEPINHATCH were both conversing and overheard talking about:

stealing cars and dumping them on Beaver Ruin/satellite blvd warehouse

SOLOBOY was talking about HOW they steal cars, pulling the fender liner back to access the hood latch cable to pop the hood.

Now someone i trust ALOT overheard the conversation between SOLOBOY and SLEEPINHATCH, so i trust the info. Plus car descriptions were given matching
SOLOBOYS silver integra with ITR wing and ITR front end
SLEEPINHATCH's RED EG with no sidemirrors and Circuit 8s

Also, Sleepinhatch and his brother and SOLOBOY were HIGHLY thought to have stolen Bees aka 93h22acx's car. They couldnt prove it, but Sleepinhatch posted Bees VOLK TE-37s for sale the day after his car was stolen on HT. When confronted about it, he took the post down but wouldnt explain why.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=46091

B18c1Turboed
04-13-2006, 06:25 PM
how you know the door panels and other teg parts was yo bois? sleepin hatch ride has a teg dash conversion so why shouldn't he have teg door panels? and another thing, how you know it had little marks or what ever you was talkin about on them, did you see them in person? So you seen soloboy cruising around, whats that mean? This thread is funny cuz you got nothing but a IM conversation that doesn't prove anything but you throwing assumptions. People sell shit all the time, maybe he aint want to sell it in IL or IA cuz everyone is a lowballer. I aint takin no one side so don't get upset but what I see is insufficient proof.

Look guys you belive what you want or thnk it.I dont really care im just puttin this info out there so all will know. also the 2 shops that where offered the parts also told us but dont wanna get involved.

As far as the door panels they posted them on here for sale and took them down after being confronted about it also.Oh and they posted pics of them

silversol
04-13-2006, 06:29 PM
hmm anyone else see soloboys cleaning out the garage and living room sale! Its funny how people who dont own a shop or work on cars for a living have this stuff laying around!

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 06:33 PM
this is pretty much the way i remember the scenario with pimp 2k and lower 4

Originally Posted by
Dumbass#1 accuses Dumbass#2 of selling Dumbass#1's stolen stuff
Dumbass#1 says he doesn't owe any explanation
Dumbass#1 won't really go into detail on what happened
Dumbass#2 edits his FOR SALE post to erase everything after being called out
Dumbass#2 replies to accusation only with a "Huh?"
Dumbass#1 and #2 both browse this thread offering no replies to anything
Dumbass#1 and #2 both get banned for being dumbasses
Later, QD.

so there is more to it now?

BABY J
04-13-2006, 06:35 PM

No, this thread is NOT funny. No matter how you slice it it's not funny. If they ARE inocent, then they are falsely accused, that makes it NOT funny. If they are GUILTY, then they are some BITCHES and it's STILL not funny, cause people are losing their investments. Tell me where the fuckin' funny part is at, I am still waiting. All he is doing is providing FACTS/EVIDENCE, people will make their own assumptions. You are playing Devil's Advocate (something I do a LOT, by the way) in a situation where NO1 should.... it just makes you look guilty. This is one where you lean against the wall and watch unfold b4 u try to defend some1... talking restriction for you until further notice.

aaronfelipe
04-13-2006, 06:36 PM
this is pretty much the way i remember the scenario with pimp 2k and lower 4

so there is more to it now?
Maybe, if it invilves ppls shit which they paid for....

IntegraXTR
04-13-2006, 06:38 PM
No, this thread is NOT funny. No matter how you slice it it's not funny. If they ARE inocent, then they are falsely accused, that makes it NOT funny. If they are GUITLY, then they are some BITCHES and it's STILL not funny. Tell me where the fuckin funny part is at, I am still waiting. All he is doing is providing FACTS/EVIDENCE, people will make their own assumptions. You are playing Devil's Advocate (something I do a LOT, by the way) in a situation where NO1 should.... it just makes you look guilty. This is one you lean against the wall and watch unfold b4 u try to defend some1... talking restriction for you untl further notice.

First off do you know any of the accused ppl? I didn't think so, so until there is hard proof that someone actually seen them do it then these are just words. I aint playin shit, this is real talk, call it what you want.

BABY J
04-13-2006, 06:42 PM
First off do you know any of the accused ppl? I didn't think so, so until there is hard proof that someone actually seen them do it then these are just words. I aint playin shit, this is real talk, call it what you want.

I already did.

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 06:52 PM
To me, if someone gets accused and they have the power to say something and defend themselves and they dont, makes them GUILTY. There are always two sides to every story.

quickdodge®
04-13-2006, 06:59 PM
hmm anyone else see soloboys cleaning out the garage and living room sale! Its funny how people who dont own a shop or work on cars for a living have this stuff laying around!

I have always thought and said the same thing. WHen I was a FOR SALE mod, I was hard in there because of shit like this. There are a couple of people that I was always deleting their shit and questioning how they always had parts for sale. I believe what is being posted because out of the three people being accused in this thread, I've heard on many occasions, one of their names being tossed around as a car thief. But it's these same people that bitched and complained about how I modded this section that lost me my mod status and now look what's happening. Oh well. I tried to look out for you guys. Later, QD.

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 07:06 PM
^^^ TRUE!! there is always people bitching about busted chops and then they wonder why shit like this happens.

2.0civic
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
hey isnt superhicas corey blade?? just wondering cause he got some new posts up

770bb6
04-13-2006, 07:36 PM
damn... such a sad story to hear. but i like shyte like this. at least we know who to stay away from! good job guys.

LQQKITZME
04-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Thats Crazy Danny

Wurm
04-14-2006, 02:26 AM
did any of them ever try to sell a ZC motor or some 17" white rims with curbage on one of them? I never paid attention to the post here when my car was stolen 6 months ago. I was pretty pissed about the car which i got over. Im more pissed because they took my specialized tag that i cant replace for 7 years (at least you could have done is stuck my personalized tag in the car and dumped it whores)

C22H19N3O4
04-14-2006, 03:45 AM

I wouldn't usually go into details about such issues, but I'll make an exception. The original reason I joined this site was to recover stolen parts from my LS. I didn't join to exchange witty banter about religion or education. There are other sites for that. I was told to join IA b/c this was the site for stolen parts in Atlanta. I'm sorry Julio, Paul, and everyone else, but that's the truth. I've come to enjoy most of the conversations here, but that is NOT my main purpose. I've recovered, my $400 Kenwood deck (from the "friend" of a member of IA), but I'm searching for a couple of other items. The deck was no good to them b/c it had a security code (and my initials engraved on the cage). Of course they couldn't get it through Kenwood b/c I registered the deck. When I come in contact with the person/s in possession of my other parts, I will guarantee their life will be a living hell. With that being said, haven't you guys wondered how a handful of these idiots have hundreds of parts to sell on a monthly basis? They obvioulsy don't own a shop or work for a parts yard. I know some of you have noticed it, but what truly amazes me are the people that don't. When I first joined IA Soloboy was the prime target. He had different Teg parts to sell EVERY week. I even posted questions asking where he got the parts. Do you think he answered? LoL. Those leaving him positive remarks as a seller better realize you may have purchased stolen parts. But, it doesn't seem like it bothers some people here. As long as you get a deal it's ok if it were stolen? The people knowingly buying stolen parts are just as guilty as the worthless POS that originally stole it. I'm utterly amazed that people don't ask why mint Rotas and tires are only $350. IMHO, Soloboy and his simple-minded buddies are thieves. This is from my own frame of reference. Furtermore, the idiots that bought the stolen parts complain in the forum when those exact parts are stolen from them by the seller. Hence, the reason I have no desire to attend meets or purchase anything from anyone here. If that offends someone, shit happens.

Car thefts happen every few minutes somewhere in the metro area, but IA does not have to be the medium in which these idiots dispose of their stolen parts. I'm not saying IA can stop the sale of stolen parts, but we can at least try to slow the flow that comes through this site. I know that is a lot to ask and I know it won't happen. But, I would hate for IA to become known as an online chop shop. I hope people don't take this as an attack on IA. It's a PERSONAL attack on the thieves that on prey members. GL to everyone. :)

EDIT: For those of you buying parts from a member you don't know, please use some common sense. 1).Don't meet the seller near your home or where you keep your car parked. 2). Don't drive your prized vehicle to the transaction. Anyone can pay $15 and have your tag number run and retrieve all your personal info. 3). If it is a large purchase, don't take a huge amount of cash with you. Pay with an instrument you can cancel or stop if things go sour. I'm sure others can elaborate on some other tips. :D

770bb6
04-14-2006, 09:03 AM
well said pharm_teg. props for a good thinker!

dartingd
04-14-2006, 09:10 AM
hmm..i almost bought somethin from soloboy the other day...glad i didn't!

HiPSI
04-14-2006, 09:17 AM
i've always had my assumptions about certain people named here, danny and several others pretty much summed all of it up though. when you magically have tons of honda parts to sell on a weekly basis and many of them happen to match up with what's being stolen on a regular basis (as well as not giving info as to where you got certain things) then what more is there to it?

moral of this story: when you steal shit you never know who you're fucking with until it's too late ;).

BABY J
04-14-2006, 09:19 AM
And not ONCE have they tried to give their side of the story. Guilty?? Hmm.

HiPSI
04-14-2006, 09:21 AM
And not ONCE have they tried to give their side of the story. Guilty?? Hmm.

in fact you're not likely to hear from them again on here.

BABY J
04-14-2006, 09:37 AM
Sure we will... under diff names. That's why we should have to provide a FACE shot if you sell parts... kinda like showing your ID when you use your credit card at the mall. If some1 OTHER than that face shows up for the sell and gives a "he couldn't make it" excuse, all bets are off. Ya know?

dartingd
04-14-2006, 09:39 AM
^^^true...i vote for face shots!

DurtySpeed
04-14-2006, 09:46 AM
Sure we will... under diff names. That's why we should have to provide a FACE shot if you sell parts... kinda like showing your ID when you use your credit card at the mall. If some1 OTHER than that face shows up for the sell and gives a "he couldn't make it" excuse, all bets are off. Ya know?

I agree with this. I have no problem scanning my license and just cropping the picture out of it or snapping a pick with my digi cam when selling stuff. Just put it in your profile.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 09:53 AM
I wouldn't usually go into details about such issues, but I'll make an exception. The original reason I joined this site was to recover stolen parts from my LS. I didn't join to exchange witty banter about religion or education. There are other sites for that. I was told to join IA b/c this was the site for stolen parts in Atlanta. I'm sorry Julio, Paul, and everyone else, but that's the truth. I've come to enjoy most of the conversations here, but that is NOT my main purpose. I've recovered, my $400 Kenwood deck (from the "friend" of a member of IA), but I'm searching for a couple of other items. The deck was no good to them b/c it had a security code (and my initials engraved on the cage). Of course they couldn't get it through Kenwood b/c I registered the deck. When I come in contact with the person/s in possession of my other parts, I will guarantee their life will be a living hell. With that being said, haven't you guys wondered how a handful of these idiots have hundreds of parts to sell on a monthly basis? They obvioulsy don't own a shop or work for a parts yard. I know some of you have noticed it, but what truly amazes me are the people that don't. When I first joined IA Soloboy was the prime target. He had different Teg parts to sell EVERY week. I even posted questions asking where he got the parts. Do you think he answered? LoL. Those leaving him positive remarks as a seller better realize you may have purchased stolen parts. But, it doesn't seem like it bothers some people here. As long as you get a deal it's ok if it were stolen? The people knowingly buying stolen parts are just as guilty as the worthless POS that originally stole it. I'm utterly amazed that people don't ask why mint Rotas and tires are only $350. IMHO, Soloboy and his simple-minded buddies are thieves. This is from my own frame of reference. Furtermore, the idiots that bought the stolen parts complain in the forum when those exact parts are stolen from them by the seller. Hence, the reason I have no desire to attend meets or purchase anything from anyone here. If that offends someone, shit happens.

Car thefts happen every few minutes somewhere in the metro area, but IA does not have to be the medium in which these idiots dispose of their stolen parts. I'm not saying IA can stop the sale of stolen parts, but we can at least try to slow the flow that comes through this site. I know that is a lot to ask and I know it won't happen. But, I would hate for IA to become known as an online chop shop. I hope people don't take this as an attack on IA. It's a PERSONAL attack on the thieves that on prey members. GL to everyone. :)

EDIT: For those of you buying parts from a member you don't know, please use some common sense. 1).Don't meet the seller near your home or where you keep your car parked. 2). Don't drive your prized vehicle to the transaction. Anyone can pay $15 and have your tag number run and retrieve all your personal info. 3). If it is a large purchase, don't take a huge amount of cash with you. Pay with an instrument you can cancel or stop if things go sour. I'm sure others can elaborate on some other tips. :D

Normally I won't read a long post like this but the first paragraph caught my interest. I have always wondered about some of these people on here who just happen to have a whole car minus the shell....As babyj said, security is becoming a must for these type of thieves. Hondas and such are easy prey and a way to make quick cash by channeling parts through forums. I have security on all my shit and even went further with a gps unit. Yea, my car is valued under 10k but its still my shit!! Now that this is out there for eveyone to see, beware of who you buy from. When I do meet someone to make purchase, I always meet them in a large parking lot with lots of people.

BABY J
04-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Yup. This does 2 things. 1--> a thief will NOT want to post his pic. 2 --> you have something to show the cops if you are ever busted for inadvertantly recieving hott parts. 3 --> word will get out how we do things here and then OTHER boards will start enforcing the same thing. It will force the thieves to use more secure (ebay, etc) forms and will only be able to move parts using shipping and far away customers. Those are PAY services, so it will kinda choke out the local market for this crap... and if it doesn't, at least it will choke it out from IA.

jamaicanDM
04-14-2006, 10:00 AM
Its funny that this Soloboy guy IM'd me the other with a "$700 system" trying to sell it to me for $300. His screen name is Thaiaznguy19. I was wondering how he got my screen but i forget there is a link for it in my profile so i asked him about some SI wheels since i heard so many stories about him selling stolen parts and for soem reason he always got osme SI wheels forsale. After i askem him aboutthe SI wheels he never Im'd me again so if u are rading this dont IM trying to be all kool with me because i'm not the one to fuck with.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:04 AM

I also agree with this. This could possibly slow down traffic a bit on the stolen goods. When I was looking for some interior stuff...I made a WTB thread about it and not even 10 min later I had like 12 PM's with different guys trying to seel me 99 Civic si stuff. Kinda made me a little weirded out so I never went through with any purchases. I am glad I don't live near L'ville b/c I have a huge temper and I couldn't just write it off no matter if evenything was returned or not. I hate thiefs and I believe they should be treated like the scum of the earth that they are.

I might also suggest something else if it would be remotely legal. For those who attend meets such as the varsity meet, is it at all possible to cover dash V.I.N's and remove tags while your car sits unattened? I know it sounds rediculous but think about it for a second...How many thieves do you think attend these specifically for a little "car shopping"? It might be an odd or dumb suggestion to some but its a start right?

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:07 AM
Yup. This does 2 things. 1--> a thief will NOT want to post his pic. 2 --> you have something to show the cops if you are ever busted for inadvertantly recieving hott parts. 3 --> word will get out how we do things here and then OTHER boards will start enforcing the same thing. It will force the thieves to use more secure (ebay, etc) forms and will only be able to move parts using shipping and far away customers. Those are PAY services, so it will kinda choke out the local market for this crap... and if it doesn't, at least it will choke it out from IA.

Great idea man, how come your not a mod?

BABY J
04-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Great idea man, how come your not a mod?

I have modded a few back in the hondasociety and accordclub.com days. But I am too busy (day job) these days.

dartingd
04-14-2006, 10:10 AM
dun see why it would be illegal to do that while ur car is sitting...lemme call the tag office and ask..brb!

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:11 AM
I have modded a few back in the hondasociety and accordclub.com days. But I am too busy (day job) these days.

Tell me about it...I miss my old job working nights. At least I could get my bills n shit done durig the day

dartingd
04-14-2006, 10:11 AM
no answer...stupid tax commissioner's office!

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:12 AM
dun see why it would be illegal to do that while ur car is sitting...lemme call the tag office and ask..brb!

I can't quite recall but I thought it was illegal to cover your V.I.N at any time.

dartingd
04-14-2006, 10:14 AM
may be...not sure...regardless my car isn't nice enough to get stolen anyways..

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:20 AM
may be...not sure...regardless my car isn't nice enough to get stolen anyways..

you never know.... even if it was a Geo Metro, a crack head would see that as a cash cow..lol

With that being said, your car is valueable to some one....

dartingd
04-14-2006, 10:22 AM
i do have the catskin leather si seats...and alot of misc. engine mods....guess ur right...

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 10:25 AM
i do have the catskin leather si seats...and alot of misc. engine mods....guess ur right...

Exactly.

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 10:29 AM
Look guy i was just posting this info for all you guys to be on the look out, for your cars and you know who too look at when i happens again.

Soloboy will come back onhere and say its all lies and all, you guys can take it how you want,but i hope IA puts a stop too him selling his STOLEN shit on here, i mean they move alot of parts thru here that are most likely stolen...

So like i said take it with a grain of salt but this is what i know about him and i just want everyone to be careful with there cars!!!

deffro
04-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Look guy i was just posting this info for all you guys to be on the look out, for your cars and you know who too look at when i happens again.

Soloboy will come back onhere and say its all lies and all, you guys can take it how you want,but i hope IA puts a stop too him selling his STOLEN shit on here, i mean they move alot of parts thru here that are most likely stolen...

So like i said take it with a grain of salt but this is what i know about him and i just want everyone to be careful with there cars!!!

Good lookin' out. Thanx

CSquared
04-14-2006, 11:08 AM
I say we cruise out to this dudes house. Ha.

Soloboy
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Damn You want to come over come over and Search my HOUSE MAN, Yall dont need no damn SEARCH WARRANT... COME OVER.... And get this Settled out...

BABY J
04-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I am not saying u are guilty or innocent... LOL. But I DO know (and I think every1 else reading this will agree) that if I had this much heat on me, I'd have WAY more to say in my defense that what you just said. Even some1 STUPID and ignorant enuff to steal other's people's shit is smart enuff not to take it home. Also --> a crowd of people is a VERY fickle thing bruh... I'd tread softly if I were you. The shit you see here is PUBLIC... there is a LOT that was not posted and what's going through in PMs... a word of advice, keep you enemies close and your "friends" closer. I hope u can take a hint, and I'd suggest a vacation too.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 01:30 PM
This thread is getting some activity

RiceBoy
04-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Didn't Soloboy get caught about 2 yrs ago with a stolen LS block that he tried to sell on ImportLounge...He claims he bought it from some white dude on a truck that just drop off the block without even knowing him.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Didn't Soloboy get caught about 2 yrs ago with a stolen LS block that he tried to sell on ImportLounge...He claims he bought it from some white dude on a truck that just drop off the block without even knowing him.

:rly:

CSquared
04-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Damn You want to come over come over and Search my HOUSE MAN, Yall dont need no damn SEARCH WARRANT... COME OVER.... And get this Settled out...

only if you scatter some plastic eggs around the house with quarters inside.

quickdodge®
04-14-2006, 01:51 PM
I am not saying u are guilty or innocent..

I've ALWAYS thought/knew he was/is into some stupid shit. He knows I think this, also. I've told him on numerous occasions.

This is why Julio and Paul should NOT have gotten rid of me as a mod. I can guarantee that there are at least 5 people on here right now selling stuff that, in the past, have been caught selling stolen shit. I researched, IP checked all suspected and new sellers and would find the same guys about a week later on a new name trying to keep it up. They would immediately get banned. None of the other mods went/go that far. Now that I haven't been a mod for a couple of months, I know those people are back on here. Like I said, oh well. Later, QD.

BABY J
04-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Man you should get back in the game!

Bishop
04-14-2006, 02:02 PM
I've ALWAYS thought/knew he was/is into some stupid shit. He knows I think this, also. I've told him on numerous occasions.

This is why Julio and Paul should NOT have gotten rid of me as a mod. I can guarantee that there are at least 5 people on here right now selling stuff that, in the past, have been caught selling stolen shit. I researched, IP checked all suspected and new sellers and would find the same guys about a week later on a new name trying to keep it up. They would immediately get banned. None of the other mods went/go that far. Now that I haven't been a mod for a couple of months, I know those people are back on here. Like I said, oh well. Later, QD.
yeah, wtf happened with that shit? IMO you were doing a great job.

quickdodge®
04-14-2006, 02:09 PM
People kept complaining about how I did things in there and they took me out. Now look what's up. Later, QD.

Sport1.3
04-14-2006, 02:30 PM
time for you guys to start saving and cataloging reciepts as well as etching your name or a special code (usually numbers) into certain parts of your car. i did that on my protege every since my friend had his wheels jacked and his car left on the rotors in his front drive way....he found the guy and couldnt do anything because there were no cerial numbers on the wheels. i use a dremel and just etch my initials into an underside or sometimes inside of my new parts. just a thought

Soloboy
04-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Its funny that this Soloboy guy IM'd me the other with a "$700 system" trying to sell it to me for $300. His screen name is Thaiaznguy19. I was wondering how he got my screen but i forget there is a link for it in my profile so i asked him about some SI wheels since i heard so many stories about him selling stolen parts and for soem reason he always got osme SI wheels forsale. After i askem him aboutthe SI wheels he never Im'd me again so if u are rading this dont IM trying to be all kool with me because i'm not the one to fuck with.

I BOUGHT THAT SYSTEM FROM CIVIC1 ON here , You dont know SHIT...

Halfwit
04-14-2006, 03:14 PM
THERE is no one on here with screenname "CIVIC1" maybe u mean "1civic" ????

Halfwit
04-14-2006, 03:15 PM
I BOUGHT THAT SYSTEM FROM CIVIC1 ON here , You dont know SHIT...
lol U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY STOLEN PARTS OR WHERE I GET THEM.. lol

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 03:17 PM
lol U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MY STOLEN PARTS OR WHERE I GET THEM.. lol

Haha...This thread is getting some serious traffic.

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 03:37 PM
http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15261&hl=

BABY J
04-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey SOLO, it's gonna be like "SO LONG" in a bit bro. Niggas are onto that ass!! PMs are FLYING, homing in on that ass!!! HA HA. WHOOOO!!!!!!! See, thieves make the most HONEST people form lynch mobs! Good times good times!! And the funny part is, ur "friends" are givin out the juicy details. Maybe they are as guilty as you, but at least they know when to punch out and come clean. Fucked up when ya BOYS don't even like you... WOW.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 03:50 PM

Interesting.....This just keeps getting better and better. I think I'll have to do a background check the next time I decide to make a purchase from a member I don't know.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey SOLO, it's gonna be like "SO LONG" in a bit bro. Niggas are onto that ass!! PMs are FLYING, homing in on that ass!!! HA HA. WHOOOO!!!!!!! See, thieves make the most HONEST people form lynch mobs! Good times good times!! And the funny part is, ur "friends" are givin out the juicy details. Maybe they are as guilty as you, but at least they know when to punch out and come clean. Fucked up when ya BOYS don't even like you... WOW.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/osnap2.jpg

BABY J
04-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey SOLO -->

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 03:57 PM
LMFAO!!!!! :lmfao:

quickdodge®
04-14-2006, 04:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/cuntface.jpg

Later, QD.

SOHC MONSTER
04-14-2006, 04:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/cuntface.jpg

Later, QD.

eeewwwww!!!

IntegraXTR
04-14-2006, 05:42 PM

damn, first off yall should calm down, because if the cops did go to his house they must have not found shit because he aint locked up, meaning NO ONE could prove that he stole shit then and now yall accussing the man again. Does anyone have hard evidence against him? The man is innocent until proven guilty so instead of pointing fingers all the damn time and tryin to start a riot maybe you should ask before making your own conclusions. And since yall don't have enough evidence, I wouldn't go to that mans house, by all means you would be tresspassing and that is a CRIME. I really hope you guys know what you're talking about because if yall aint got shit on that man then by all means go over there so all the false accusers can get they ass slapped and handcuffed. And the man is permitted to shoot also, why? go do some research to find out why. I been reading this whole thread and have not seen one hard shread of evidence but a bunch of ppl talking shit and running they mouth like "baby j". Since you the main one instigating then why don't you go over there and try the man.

BABY J
04-14-2006, 05:48 PM
damn, first off yall should calm down, because if the cops did go to his house they must have not found shit because he aint locked up, meaning NO ONE could prove that he stole shit then and now yall accussing the man again. Does anyone have hard evidence against him? The man is innocent until proven guilty so instead of pointing fingers all the damn time and tryin to start a riot maybe you should ask before making your own conclusions. And since yall don't have enough evidence, I wouldn't go to that mans house, by all means you would be tresspassing and that is a CRIME. I really hope you guys know what you're talking about because if yall aint got shit on that man then by all means go over there so all the false accusers can get they ass slapped and handcuffed. And the man is permitted to shoot also, why? go do some research to find out why. I been reading this whole thread and have not seen one hard shread of evidence but a bunch of ppl talking shit and running they mouth like "baby j". Since you the main one instigating then why don't you go over there and try the man.

I was always taught to ignore ignorance, so you will be ignored. Like I said, everything is not public, and for good reason... either he is guilty, or the boys he rolls with wants him to be since the heat is on. I'd advise YOU Captain Save-A-Bitch, to sit back, relax, and STFU --> you might learn a thing or to. Or maybe you won't. ;) You do not know me, and you don't want to.

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 05:52 PM
i dont know about recently but HE DID HAVE 2 STOLEN MOTORS IN HIS POSSESION an his story abuot HOW IT HAPPENED was completely laughable.

His story was "some guy sold me them from the back of his truck an i dont have his number. Whoevers motor this is can buy it back off me"

he Received stolen property then offered to sell it back to the original owner. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

he has ALWAYS beenwatched like a hawk because of who he hangs out with, an i have heard from multiple RELIABLE sources that he is implicated in several stolen parts an theft rings.

In his defense i have never seen credible evidence that he was an actual thief. However, eyebrows SHOULD raise when he pretty much has EVERY KNOWN HONDA PART in the world in stock ALL THE TIME. and alot of his parts for sale are CLOSELY associated with stolen cars of similar make an model.

if there is smoke.........

or

if it walks like a duck, acts like a duck, quacks like a duck......

if he says hes not a thief, thats fine, he just needs to know why people think it.

also, danny is RIGHT. someone stole Bees car, then posted his VOLK wheels for sale on HONDA-TECH.com. When the guy was questioned about where the wheels were from, he DELETED HIS POST FROM HT an played dumb. WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

Soloboy an JDMBLUE were also implicated HERE ON IA about each other stealing cars, if no one remembers that thread:
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=15380

sorry man, signs point to him.

IntegraXTR
04-14-2006, 05:53 PM
implied to "baby j"
nigga I know this man and what he does, the man works for a living and goes to school. But on another note, why don't you come up to northside and try me since you wanna be a bitch made e-thug. O wait, you're ignoring me so you wouldn't be reading this then. Talk all yo shit nigga but come to my turf. I'm backing soloboy because you have failed to prove shit. GL with your never ending quest.

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 05:54 PM

So the post of him having a stolen motor isnt proof? Come one man his stupid ass admitted it himself!!! Yea that was back in 2004 and isnt he on probation?
HMMMMMM... i wonder why?

You know you can defend his ass as much as you want be eighter 1 of 2 things you guys are boys, or you just like to defend people for no reason.
But i think you are boys since he keeps saying he bought his door panels from you. And the funny thing about that is when SLeepin Hatch was selling door panels he stated he bought them from you also, so how many set of damm door panels do you own may i ask? Or have sold? Becasue theres more than oner set with your name on it so far!!!

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Is jdm_blue Sampson Lo or Champ Lo from Monroe, GA and is luvleexcivic either Steven, Meng, JOEY Lo

Those guys own import experts i beleive, or they have the same last name, an he has admitted that lots of his parts come from IX. so he called them out for stealing cars, now he does business with them.

that is also perplexing

IntegraXTR
04-14-2006, 05:57 PM
vteckidd

I see what you're saying and understand the frustration that is going on. Yeh bee's car got stolen and some volks came up for sale after. My thing is, why is everyone pointin the finger at soloboy, did he try to sell the volks? did anyone see him jack the car? did he sell any parts on IA from bee's car? Questionable yes, but I will back him because there is no hard proof. Seems like I'm the only one but oh well.

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 06:00 PM
vteckidd

I see what you're saying and understand the frustration that is going on. Yeh bee's car got stolen and some volks came up for sale after. My thing is, why is everyone pointin the finger at soloboy, did he try to sell the volks? did anyone see him jack the car? did he sell any parts on IA from bee's car? Questionable yes, but I will back him because there is no hard proof. Seems like I'm the only one but oh well.

Oh im saying SOloboy is part of that crew so he knows about it. and he knows who the shit was sold too..

IntegraXTR
04-14-2006, 06:01 PM
So the post of him having a stolen motor isnt proof? Come one man his stupid ass admitted it himself!!! Yea that was back in 2004 and isnt he on probation?
HMMMMMM... i wonder why?

You know you can defend his ass as much as you want be eighter 1 of 2 things you guys are boys, or you just like to defend people for no reason.
But i think you are boys since he keeps saying he bought his door panels from you. And the funny thing about that is when SLeepin Hatch was selling door panels he stated he bought them from you also, so how many set of damm door panels do you own may i ask? Or have sold? Becasue theres more than oner set with your name on it so far!!!

first off he aint on probation, second it was for DUI, get your facts straight. As for the door panels, I sold my red dc2 here and bought 97lude silver dc2 after, came with GSR DOOR PANELS ASS HOLE, then I bought leather door panels from lower4 or whatever his name was, so I gave aron the door panels. Now as for sleepin hatch, I sold him EG DOORS OFF A WRECKED LET ME REPEAT WRECKED 1995 CIVIC EX COUPE THAT WAS MY FRIENDS, did anyone get a 1995 civic ex coupe stock jacked? I don't think so. So since you tryin to point the finger don't point it at me, I got mad vouches on this damn board, I don't sell stolen shit so get your facts straight nigga

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:02 PM
vteckidd

no one thinks SOLOBOY stole Bees wheels. What im saying is, there are CONNECTIONS that lead the ACCUSED THIEVES BACK TO SOLOBOY.

you are judged by the company you keep

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:03 PM
first off he aint on probation, second it was for DUI, get your facts straight. As for the door panels, I sold my red dc2 here and bought 97lude silver dc2 after, came with GSR DOOR PANELS ASS HOLE, then I bought leather door panels from lower4 or whatever his name was, so I gave aron the door panels. Now as for sleepin hatch, I sold him EG DOORS OFF A WRECKED LET ME REPEAT WRECKED 1995 CIVIC EX COUPE THAT WAS MY FRIENDS, did anyone get a 1995 civic ex coupe stock jacked? I don't think so. So since you tryin to point the finger don't point it at me, I got mad vouches on this damn board, I don't sell stolen shit so get your facts straight nigga
Lower4 an SLEEPINHATCH are known accomplices an suspected thieves, again, YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY YOU KEEP.

If i buy something from a guy that lots of poeple are telling me steals shit, then i should be prepared to be roped into his group or associated with them.

im sorry, he has been accused MULTIPLE times, if your saying we are all wrong, then why does he keep getting brought up. why does he have multiple poeple pointing the finger at him, why is he caught with 2 stolen motors? you never answered that.

im sorry man, no one is picking on him, but , he does have SERIOUS questions to answer

BABY J
04-14-2006, 06:05 PM
implied to "baby j"
nigga I know this man and what he does, the man works for a living and goes to school. But on another note, why don't you come up to northside and try me since you wanna be a bitch made e-thug. O wait, you're ignoring me so you wouldn't be reading this then. Talk all yo shit nigga but come to my turf. I'm backing soloboy because you have failed to prove shit. GL with your never ending quest.

Don't IMPLY shit to me home boy. You wanna say some shit do me do not IMPLY, REPLY!! I am NOT hard to find. You wanna meet me we can. Actually BONEHEAD this has nothin' to do with you... unless it SHOULD (?). A hit dog WILL holller!! Funny how you can step up to the plate for your "boy" and he has barely said a thing in his OWN defense. E-thug? Not at all play-boy... I'm as nice as they come but you better believe I put my time in in the hood, I'm always ONE smart ass remark from bustin a niggas ass, I KEEP the heat and work in corporate America simultaneously. Simply stated.... the heat is on, any way you slice it. Choose your battles, b/c you runnin' off a lotta lip to have "nothing" to do with this... or do you? Man I roll HARD for my boys too... believe it. But no1 makes that list if they foul... that's all I am saying. When my boys doin' wrong I TELL 'em... not support 'em. SOLO had a shot to set a lotta shit straight and he blew it w/ a dumb ass post.

IntegraXTR
04-14-2006, 06:06 PM
I have met sleepin hatch 1 time and 1 time only because I sold him eg doors. Other than that I will vouch for aron because I DID GIVE HIM GSR CLOTH DOOR PANELS FROM MY '94 DC2. Scroll through the threads and you will find my sold RED DC2, then search 97lude and you will see him posting in ppls thread about his 94 dc2. I bought that car. So my shit is legit, I don't sell stolen shit, nor do I steal shit. All I gotta say is don't step to me with any type of accusations especially if yall aint got shit on me.

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:07 PM
either he is guilty, or the boys he rolls with wants him to be since the heat is on

I agree with this statement. Hes either guilty, or his boys want him to be.

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:08 PM
I have met sleepin hatch 1 time and 1 time only because I sold him eg doors. Other than that I will vouch for aron because I DID GIVE HIM GSR CLOTH DOOR PANELS FROM MY '94 DC2. Scroll through the threads and you will find my sold RED DC2, then search 97lude and you will see him posting in ppls thread about his 94 dc2. I bought that car. So my shit is legit, I don't sell stolen shit, nor do I steal shit. All I gotta say is don't step to me with any type of accusations especially if yall aint got shit on me.
SO HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HIM HAVING 2 STOLEN MOTORS AN BEING CAUGHT RED HANDED?

Why does he have HUNDREDS or parts all the time. where does all his ITR stuff come from, that shit isnt just laying in pull a part

BABY J
04-14-2006, 06:11 PM
first off he aint on probation, second it was for DUI, get your facts straight. As for the door panels, I sold my red dc2 here and bought 97lude silver dc2 after, came with GSR DOOR PANELS ASS HOLE, then I bought leather door panels from lower4 or whatever his name was, so I gave aron the door panels. Now as for sleepin hatch, I sold him EG DOORS OFF A WRECKED LET ME REPEAT WRECKED 1995 CIVIC EX COUPE THAT WAS MY FRIENDS, did anyone get a 1995 civic ex coupe stock jacked? I don't think so. So since you tryin to point the finger don't point it at me, I got mad vouches on this damn board, I don't sell stolen **** so get your facts straight *****

I do not remember NE1 pointing fingers at you man... you seem to be taking a LOT of heat for your boy man. Maybe you do not realize what's goin' on behind the scenes... but I'm just tryna look out for whoever is involved in the "ring". N*ggas are dying FOR REAL for the sh*t that's getting pulled off through this site (theft) as jokes/fun. Theiving n*ggas' projects WITH NO ANSWER or rebuttal is dangerous sh*t bro, THAT'S what I am tryna say to you. You think you gotta worry about ME?? It's teens of n*ggas amped up about this sh*t... little piece over here, a lil piece over there... some more pieces from here... n*ggas are ORGANIZING RIGHT NOW about this sh*t. W/ that many people doing the counting there is VERY little chance for bad math. A smart man would know that. That's all I'm telling you. No1 blamed you. Just be careful who you vouch for, simple as that. CYA (cover your ass).

PS: Real talk n*gga, don't ever come at me on some pansy ass "e-thug, I'm hard b/c I am at my computer" sh*t. EVER. That'd be the slickest slope you ever tried to climb w/ church shoes on. I will snatch yo f*ckin' fronts out... ya hear me? K Pumpkin? Mkkkay... just so you know. Other than that... we good. And I say we "good" b/c we have had "favorable interaction" in other threads. Let's keep it that way... REAL TALK.

silversol
04-14-2006, 06:23 PM
vteckidd the link you posted said alot some people accuse others to get the the heat off them! AND IN SOLOBOYS WORDS GUILTY THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY!

Brett
04-14-2006, 06:25 PM
yeah alot of us have been aware of what SOLOBOY and his buddies are up to. But now you show the proof.

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Im about too see some evidence!!! Going to go get Popcorn....

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Lets add more fuel to the fire, FUCK IT, we have come this far:

Kevin from the Southside of Atlanta, drives a RED EG registered in Cobb County. His brother drives a CRX. His boys drive a NEON YELLOW EG HATCHBACK and a white EK coupe.

I know PERSONALLY that they are responsible for stealing my friends Blue Eg hatchback, an 7psibabygurls Boyfriends car. how do i know this?

Someone PMed me on this board when my friends hatch was stolen. He implicated other people on this board. I saved the entire IM conversation an will post it when i get to my home computer.

I have the address of the chop shop, feel free to check it out, TONS OF INFO coming when i get home

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 06:31 PM
BURN THESE BITCHES DOWN MIKE!!!

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:33 PM
Someone RESPECTABLE on this board OVERHEARD SOLOBOY bragging about how he steals cars with his friends Keri an they dump them on Beaver Ruin road an at a warehouse. Probably the same proximity of the place he was talking about here:

Its these thieve that keep us from having Nice cars and having to think about our cars getting stolen each night... Im freaking scared that I have to Shoot these fools one night while attempting to steal my car... I know LUVLEEXCIVIC lives on my road.. BEAVER RUIN, But i dont know exactly where he lives... But I would like to find out, and See if they have a Chop Shop, cause I think he lives near the Lake on Beaver Ruin Road

silversol
04-14-2006, 06:33 PM
In a court setting all you have to do is prove your not guilty beond a resonable doubt

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:34 PM
get ready for the BIGGEST CALL OUT EVER

BABY J
04-14-2006, 06:34 PM
BURN THESE BITCHES DOWN MIKE!!!

NO!!!!!! MIKE is not a scapegoat. WE as a community are burning this shit down!! US!!!! WE!!!! REAL enthusiasts!!! A REAL enthusiast would NEVER take some1s project from them... fuckin' cowards. Man I'm so fuckin heated.

Vteckidd
04-14-2006, 06:36 PM
im heading home now, get ready, the storm is coming

silversol
04-14-2006, 06:40 PM
NO!!!!!! MIKE is not a scapegoat. WE as a community are burning this shit down!! US!!!! WE!!!! REAL enthusiasts!!! A REAL enthusiast would NEVER take some1s project from them... fuckin' cowards. Man I'm so fuckin heated.
+1 its such bullshit to have a nice honda that you can not drive any where because some litte bitch will steal it

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 06:43 PM
+1 its such bullshit to have a nice honda that you can not drive any where because some litte bitch will steal it

Thats why i have a fleet of cars to choose to drive! The honda stays in garage blocked in by 2 cars at all time!!

silversol
04-14-2006, 06:45 PM
it should not be that way at all

B18c1Turboed
04-14-2006, 07:12 PM
Ok i went back and did some searches on stuff they sold in past now keep in mind neighter one own a 00 and up SI

Sleepin_hatch
selling seats http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=41936
selling 99 Ecu http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=41633
selling seats again http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=40922
selling gauge cluster http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=36291
selling 99Si front End http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=37594
selling 99Si shocks http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=36590

Now Soloboy and SKIDTron_97
selling 99si taillights http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43346&st=0&#entry466091
SLEEPIN_Hatch is FROSTY ON IL
Raditor
http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.phpshowtopic=43373&st=0&#entry464471

SO you may ask there is a 99 Si stripped some where what else is missing,OH the motor well that is in KERi's car he has a 99 SI swap in there, so what else could they have taken off the SI? The doors? the Tailgate? Rear Bumper
thats it they have succesfully stripped and sold the parts on this website and IL...

imbosile
04-14-2006, 07:29 PM
so lets say, they are found guilty, what can legally be done to these guys?

vtecgsrguy
04-14-2006, 07:31 PM
man i can't keep up....'j keep me informed..im out!!! oh yeah if u steal my shit u better use the gun under the seat to commit suicide! cause i got plenty more waitin on some slack ass lil slacker who gots to steel shit to git anything....and myshit aint much!!..lol

Tracy
04-14-2006, 08:00 PM
I wonder which 8 guests are viewing this thread?