PDA

View Full Version : 5 great stocks for 5$

accented
04-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Nortel Networks
It’s ironic how many disaster stocks from the bubble days are making investors wealthier again. For example, JDS Uniphase (JDSU, news, msgs) is up 150% since I put it in my "5 under $5" column a year ago. It’s also the best-performing stock in my model portfolio.

Given the potential for these one-time high fliers to bounce back, it’s worth listening when a sharp-eyed value investor like George Putnam of The Turnaround Letter -- who suggested JDS Uniphase -- says it's time to buy another one.

This time it’s Nortel Networks (NT, news, msgs), which makes communications networking gear. Nortel stock has been pinned down for more than a year by sluggish growth and a series of accounting mishaps. But Putnam believes the accounting issues are winding down. The most recent restatement, for example, sounds innocent enough: a question regarding the correct time to recognize certain revenue.

Nortel is also in the early stages of a turnaround under the leadership of Chief Executive Mike Zafirovski, who spent 25 years at General Electric (GE, news, msgs) before joining Nortel late last year. Zafirovski has an ambitious restructuring plan that he thinks will add $1.5 billion to operating profit by 2008.

Improving demand for networking gear will help him, says Putnam, who owns Nortel in managed accounts. He reckons Nortel stock could more than double over the next year or two. Putnam is worth listening to because his newsletter has produced an average annual gain of 18.7% over the past 15 years, according to Hulbert Financial Digest.

Generex Biotechnology
Generex Biotechnology (GNBT, news, msgs) is a speculative bird-flu play, but don’t let that ruffle your feathers. The company has several potential product lines, and insiders bought the stock again in March at $3.22. I’ll take that as a sign the company’s two main areas of research -- vaccines and a novel drug delivery platform -- hold promise.

Generex develops synthetic vaccines made from proteins that are tweaked to look like a virus. They are close enough to trick the body into thinking it has been exposed to the real deal, so they ready the immune system for an attack. But the designer proteins won’t kill people -- like real vaccines can.

Another advantage is that the proteins can be made faster than normal vaccines. "This allows you to inoculate large numbers of people very quickly," says Anna Gluskin, the company's chairman and chief executive. That could come in handy if we ever need a big supply of bird-flu vaccine in a hurry. Generex is developing designer vaccines to fight HIV, skin cancer and breast cancer.

Generex also has a user-friendly drug delivery system that lets patients spray an aerosol version of medications into their mouths. The trick is that compounds in the spray block the breakdown of drug molecules long enough for the membrane inside the mouth to absorb them. The delivery platform, called "RapidMist," is already approved in Ecuador as a way to take insulin. Generex’s oral insulin spray is called Oral-lyn.

Oral-lyn is still two years or so away from approval in major markets like the U.S., Canada and Europe. But Generex has $43 million in cash and a modest cash burn rate of about $1.8 million per quarter. A partnership with a bigger drug company could juice the stock before Oral-lyn hits a major market. RapidMist may also be deployed to deliver other medications, such as morphine.

Visteon
If you drive a Ford, chances are your car’s air conditioner, sound system or instrument panel were made by auto-parts supplier Visteon (VC, news, msgs), based in Van Buren Township, Mich.

Because Ford Motor (F, news, msgs) accounts for 47% of Visteon sales, the big auto maker’s bumpy ride has been hard on Visteon. Visteon shares have fallen to $4.35 from nearly $11 in September. Visteon is also losing money, and it is saddled with a huge amount of debt.

But insiders have been nibbling recently in the $4.56 to $4.98 range, according to Thomson Financial. This may be why: A restructuring aimed at cutting costs and developing more non-Ford revenue could make this stock a double within two years, believes Putnam, who owns the stock in managed accounts.

Visteon hopes to reduce its Ford dependency by doing more business with Asian automakers. It already sells to Hyundai Motor (HYMLF, news, msgs), Nissan Motor (NSANY, news, msgs) and Kia Motors. The company also has targeted 23 plants for restructuring in the next three years. Visteon is moving production to areas with lower labor costs like China, Mexico and the Southern U.S.

Visteon has almost $2 billion in debt. But it has $865 million in cash, and the company expects to produce $50 million in free cash flow this year. That will help it clean up the balance sheet, says Caylon Securities analyst Joseph Amaturo, one of the few Wall Street analysts with a buy rating on the stock. He thinks Visteon’s restructuring could drive the stock as high as $11 inside a year.

Visteon looks like a steal because it sells for less than the value of its 70% stake in a Korean car-parts maker called Halla Climate Control, says Amaturo. Visteon has an astonishingly low price-to-sales ratio of .03.

Peru Copper
Over the past two months, shares of Vancouver, B.C.-based Peru Copper (CUP, news, msgs) have fallen to $2.70, from nearly $4, on worries that left-wing presidential candidate Ollanta Humala may come to power in Peru.

Humala, who wants to increase taxes on foreign mining companies and revisit their contracts, beat contenders in the first round of presidential elections held in April. Peru will now hold a run-off election in May, because no candidate got more than 50% of the vote.

Tom Winmill, who manages the Midas Fund (MIDSX), reckons a pro-business conservative candidate will win in the final election. If so, shares of Peru Copper will rebound to $4 to $6, Winmill predicts. Winmill thinks there’s a 20% chance the election could go the other way, which could send the stock lower. Winmill holds Peru Copper in the Midas Fund, which has posted gains of more than 86% over the past 12 months.

Peru Copper owns the rights to exploit rich copper deposits in central Peru, called the Toromocho Project. Studies paid for by the company put the "net present value" of Peru Copper’s potential production at around $920 million. Meanwhile, the company has a market cap of $240 million. So the stock looks like a cheap way to play the commodities boom, assuming the elections go accordingly. Even before Peru Copper starts mining -- which wouldn’t happen before 2010, at the earliest -- a bigger mining company may buy Peru Copper, says Winmill.

ActivIdentity
What do spies, New York Stock Exchange employees and pharmaceutical-sector chemists have in common? To get in their offices and sign on to their computers, they all go through security systems made by ActivIdentity (ACTI, news, msgs).

Although ActivIdentity boasts an impressive list of blue-chip clients, including Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY, news, msgs), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ, news, msgs) and the Department of Defense, its stock has been troubled. It’s down to $4.50 from $9 in early 2005.

What’s the problem? ActivIdentity has been plagued by management turnover at the top, negative cash flow and sluggish orders from government, a main customer.

The good news is that ActivIdentity has a huge amount of cash -- about $154 million, or $3.45 per share. That gives a new management team breathing room while it stages a comeback. "They’ve got so much cash, they can be very flexible in figuring out how this market will evolve for them," says Mark Mowrey, a technology stock analyst with the Al Frank Fund (VALUX), which holds the stock. The Al Frank Fund has an annualized return of 18.7% over the past five years, or 14 percentage points better than the S&P 500, according to Morningstar.

ActivIdentity broadened its product line last summer with the purchase of an Australian company called Protocom Development Systems. ActivIdentity’s security systems typically require employees to use smart cards or randomly generated access codes.

The company may also get a boost later this year as the feds finally get around to implementing a homeland security directive launched two years ago to make government buildings more secure. National ID card programs in Europe and a move toward more secure credit cards there should also help.

ShooterMcGavin
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
hmmm wonder how trustworthy these analysis' are.

turbowrx
04-13-2006, 01:53 PM
I agree on GNBT. I bought some a while ago. I am just a little careful now ever since I lost money on GNTA.

Romeyo07
04-13-2006, 03:41 PM
it's from MSN, you can dig it

SniperJoe
04-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Unfortunately now, given that it is on MSN, everyone is probably the absolute last to know.

accented
04-14-2006, 07:56 AM
wait for the price gouge to level off then purchase some of these stocks for 18+ months

I own or plan to buy the above-mentioned stocks, at least a hundred in each.

ShooterMcGavin
05-04-2006, 01:56 PM
great post! visteon has fuckin shot through the roof in the past month, glad i got in on time (although i wish i had more to dump into it).

Danny
05-05-2006, 05:17 PM
wait for the price gouge to level off then purchase some of these stocks for 18+ months

I own or plan to buy the above-mentioned stocks, at least a hundred in each.

a hundred what?

ShooterMcGavin
05-05-2006, 10:46 PM
a hundred shares man

Danny
05-05-2006, 11:58 PM
good luck... but if i was u.. I would pick 2 (if u really trust this).. VC is up big last month, so i wouldnt buy that, chart says pullback. maybe some others would be good.. then buy more than 100 tiny shares.. you cant make any money off 300-500 dollar investments (especially in a long term hold).. Good luck bro, and if u only got that little bit of money, thats cool... gotta start somwhere. :D tell me how they do.

ironchef
05-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Check out FPPL and PGPM and OMOG for the short-mid term, all oil plays, and news recently came out that iran might push oil to $120/barrel. Should be good plays for next week, have fun.

Danny
05-06-2006, 12:03 AM
agreed Iron Chef.... NDOL for the extreme short.. AURC could rock next week... :D

what do u think of PAIM...... hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ironchef
05-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Almost as good as QBID ROFL.

ironchef
05-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Iran $120/barrel news, http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060505/oil_at_risk.html?.v=2

Danny
05-06-2006, 12:05 AM
i thing PAIM ALMOST got a bid today... hahahaha what a POS...

NDOL = rock on baby!!!

i need a few grand worth of AURC.. probably snag some up monday am, what about u?

ironchef
05-06-2006, 12:08 AM
Riding NDOL till 1.85-1.90 then selling and splitting like 2-3k between aurc/fppl/pgpm we'll see.

Danny
05-06-2006, 12:10 AM
PGPM actually decent ? i have no DD on it

ironchef
05-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Yea pgpm is good. FPPL is definitely though imo the next big thing. "The Green River shale deposits in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming are estimated to contain 1.5 trillion to 1.8 trillion barrels of oil, and while not all of it can be recovered, half that amount is nearly triple the proven oil reserves of Saudi Arabia." Currently its trading around .02, but many people are saying it will see .10+ this upcoming week, and who knows how much in the future. As for pgpm, they also have a lot of oil reserves, somewhere in the area of 900 million barrels iirc, which is a lot. Compare to say NDOL that recently went from .06 to a high of 1.52 in the span of a month due to buyout news, and it only had about roughly 40 million barrels of oil. So, PGPM has about 22 times more oil, and its price right now is only .15 or so. I look for that to make a big jump in the coming days and weeks. Just last week it went from .006 to a high of .13 in one day, definitely something interesting to watch out for.

Cliff notes, buy FPPL and PGPM lolol.

Danny
05-06-2006, 04:17 PM
schaweeettt.... I love money... Time to throw 2K at each oil play :D

Danny
05-06-2006, 04:45 PM
PGPM 3 month chart... interesting.. look after the recently big run, dramatically decreased vol yet the PPS has droped much at in if you relate it to vol figures. That means to me that people like the company and are holding for another wave of vol. That also tells me there will be alot of people in below us.. any ideas on that?

ironchef
05-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Theres people holding because theres been estimated values of $33/share lol given out by the c.e.o. and some various pr's from stock alert type websites.

Danny
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
what to buy monday... arghhh toooo omany goodies..

PGPM AURC SFDE NDOL FPPL

whats your order of goodness Iron chef?

im thinking..... sell NDOL into the am run, then buy AURC and FPPL possible PGPM and SFDE...

toooo mannyyyy...... ahhhhhhhhhh lol... maybe GARB will do somthing?? but it might have lost its tiny spotlight.. who knows.

ironchef
05-07-2006, 12:22 AM
My plan is going to be sell ndol into am run for as much as i can squeeze out of it, at the same time dump garb asap so i can get into sfde right away, then buy fppl/pgpm with ndol money.

Danny
05-08-2006, 09:42 PM
NDOL, crazy!! lol...
what a ride.... i banked off that crap today...

ok i still dont know what to buy this weekend... im still milking NDOL for what shes worth.

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2006, 09:41 AM
how many shares u guys typically buy of stuff like fppl and pgpm?

ironchef
05-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Depends on available funds really.

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2006, 10:20 AM
any other good finds? most of what u guys were talkin about have already made their move over the last week or 2.

ironchef
05-09-2006, 10:32 AM
They're still going to be making moves, dont worry. Oil is going to be hot all summer, especially with the Iran estimates of $120/barrel. Just keep an eye on them.

Danny
05-09-2006, 04:08 PM
yea.. and remember, if if they have moved up doesnt mean its over.. they still move around. I am a daytrader, so even if a stock is down I can make money (not always) like yesterday, NDOL close down 20%, but i made almost 2grand off it from that dip.

as far as money and amount of shares. I currently am holding 7000 shares of NDOL.

i never throw less than 500 at somthing. with 500$ its insanly hard to make money, but its also hard to loose money.

1000-1500$ is my usual to throw at a play. but if i can flip it, i usually take the profit from the flip and rebuy with all of the money. like with NDOL, i have probably 3500+ free shares i have gained flipping.

im still not sure what i am gonna buy
think i will unload half of my ndol tomorrow to reduce risk and basically ride free till friday.

but start small...ask me or IronChef how hard daytading is, and we will gladly tell you about the tears of sorrow and tears of joy. ;)

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2006, 05:51 PM
well see thats exactly what i used to do, when i started i had a grand and turned it into 3 grand within a yr (and that still wasn't cuz i was day trading all day, just when i had time). been holding on to some stuff that's more stable recently but just got some extra money i threw into my account so thats why i was inquiring.

Danny
05-09-2006, 07:35 PM
cool... most people throw around 500 in something at atime.. it just depends on ur idea of risk. 90% of people would do 75% of what i do... so thats cool... good luck man.

umairejaz
05-09-2006, 08:28 PM
What broker do you guys go through? Im currently thinking of investing around $2k into something...

Danny
05-09-2006, 08:42 PM
i use ameritrade apex. i pay 9$ even a trade.

only thing is they dont have L2s for Pinks :( so i am tempted to switch to Etrade. we shall see.

umairejaz
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
danny: do you have aim? id like to chat

anywyas....I usually go through sharebuilder but they charge a whopping $16 a transaction, sooo I am making an ameritrade account right now, anyone know of codes for the "new account bonus"?

ironchef
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
I use etrade, $9.99 commission, free desktop software that has streaming live quotes, news, research, charts etc etc, and free level 2 quotes on pinksheet stocks :D.

Danny
05-09-2006, 10:22 PM
i dont know any codes... but if u are regestering.. tell me.. i need the referal :D please... trade you a referal for a AIM chat ;)

ATLhellrotM3 = AIM/YAHOO

Danny
05-09-2006, 10:23 PM
I use etrade, $9.99 commission, free desktop software that has streaming live quotes, news, research, charts etc etc, and free level 2 quotes on pinksheet stocks :D.

ahh shut up.. u and ur pinksheet L2s lol :( that i pay 55$ a month for.. arghhh :(

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2006, 11:06 PM
sorry for the nub question but wtf is an L2 pink quote? i use ameritrade as well (or tdameritrade as its now known)

ironchef
05-09-2006, 11:15 PM
l2 - level 2 quote, and pinksheet is another exchange like the nasdaq, nyse, amex, etc etc. Except pinksheet is one of the riskiest exchanges out there.

Danny
05-09-2006, 11:58 PM
level 2 shows u the market depth. shows how many MMs are at what price and since what time... in other words, its the fundemental tool for a trader, i couldnt live with out it.

and yes, pinks are risky :D i love it... :D

umaiejaz, hopefully we answered some questions u might have had tonight..

absoludly, do u have ameritrade apex?

ShooterMcGavin
05-10-2006, 12:11 AM
don't even know what ameritrade apex is...sorry, like i said i stopped being in the game a couple yrs ago (even then i wasn't real deep in it). feel free to keep passing the tips along though, it is appreciated :goodjob:

ironchef
05-10-2006, 07:16 AM
Watch IPRE next couple of days, might be going down today, but its coming off a 52 week low; and they have a movie premiering at the Cannes Film Festival, could be good news, watch it.

ironchef
05-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Speaking of ipre, up like 100% today LOL.

ShooterMcGavin
05-10-2006, 11:00 AM
yeah no kiddin. btw y'all might want to consider EAG. i bought in yesterday for $.05 a share, prolly shoulda waited cuz its been dipping down to $.04 on and off today. anyway, they're gonna be reverse splitting 35-1 in 2 days. think it could pick up some after that happens. y'all prolly know how to dig up more info on it so just thought i'd give the heads up.

ironchef
05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
I'd be weary of anything that does reverse splits, sometimes it could work out in your favor, but just gotta be extra cautious.

ShooterMcGavin
05-10-2006, 11:34 AM
yeah i understand. but isn't the point of sometimes doin a reverse split to kinda reign in a companies outstanding shares? i look at it as a way management is trying to tidy things up. but hey, i could be very wrong though...crossing my fingers on this one.

ironchef
05-10-2006, 11:43 AM
Im not knocking reverse splits, cause like you said theyre needed sometimes. 35-1 doesnt sound too bad, but still be extra cautious. Figure out what price after the split it would need to get to for you to break even, and if you think it can do that, then I'd say stick with it, otherwise don't get caught with your pants down.

ShooterMcGavin
05-10-2006, 12:02 PM
yeah i'll definitely be keepin an eye on it. also, u jumped in on fppl and pgpm yet?

ironchef
05-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Not yet, im still playing ipre right now. Fppl i see maybe a little bit more of a drop and then the boom, i want to get in at the price i first bought it for...

Danny
05-10-2006, 12:23 PM
F/S... thanks but no thanks.. i am never down with increasing the OS by 35 times..lol... that will be a great fat pig that will tank befor u can even sell... good luck.. if u cant tell, i dont like F/S

hey iron... let me know if i could loose any more damn money today.. arghhhh.... down 1K befor lunch, what a great feeling.. haha...... :D

ShooterMcGavin
05-10-2006, 12:52 PM
yeah, starting to run some more numbers and thinkin i may dump this thing before it ever reverse splits friday.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 01:03 PM
seems u guys are with this trading thing...i tried it but it didn't work for me...i now own one stock in nintendo, lol...

dartingd
05-10-2006, 01:09 PM
funny...i just checked my one stock...bought it at 9 dollars last year...it's over 20 now, lol...maybe it'll split soon and i'll have two shares, lol...i use etrade..is there a way to request the share so i don't have to use etrade? i plan on using a financial guy soon...is there a better way to trade than places like etrade?

ironchef
05-10-2006, 01:12 PM
What do you find wrong with Etrade? Whenever you use a different brokerage or firm, you can transfer your assets from the old place to the new..

dartingd
05-10-2006, 01:32 PM
don't guess much is wrong w/ it...i just got screwed cause i didn't realize that you had to pay like 20 dollars per transaction...got me quick...take note that i started all that when i was like 19...i had no idea what i was doin...

ironchef
05-10-2006, 01:33 PM
$20? Ouch, I use etrade and i pay $9.99.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 01:39 PM
how? regardless, i have a friend who is a financial planner that i think imma start using...

ironchef
05-10-2006, 03:13 PM
Not a bad day today, got in and out of ipre with a 110% gain after commissions.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 03:17 PM
what is ipre?

ironchef
05-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Its a film making company.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 03:23 PM
ah ic...do u daytrade a lot or what?

ironchef
05-10-2006, 03:25 PM
I don't know what you consider a lot, but yes I do day trade.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 03:31 PM
iunno...i mean if you daytrade you daytrade i guess....

Danny
05-10-2006, 04:15 PM
110% bastard... lol..... as i sit here and screw my self outa a grand today.. haha.. ohh well i bet 300 dollars i close over 1K green tomorrow ;)

arghh... what a frustrating day, ohh well... i gotta find some goodies for tomorrow... did u see PGPM it started rockin man. maybe tomorrow it will be a good play... I CANT BELIVE I MISSED IPRE... arghhh...i watched it in the am, but figured it was too late.. ohh well.... next.. :D

ironchef
05-10-2006, 04:20 PM
I have an order for IDCN tomorrow, its been getting some buzz, and was running up a little bit at the close, should gap and do good tomorrow.

Danny
05-10-2006, 04:27 PM
CBCL coming off bottom.. could run tomorrow nicly.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 08:38 PM
have you guys been doing this so long you know the game, or did you learn from a diff. source or what? and i guess imma add u guys to my myspace shortly..

ironchef
05-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I've only been doing this for about 2-3 months.

dartingd
05-10-2006, 08:58 PM
lol..did you read "stock market for dummies" or something, lol...seems like you're doing well...

ironchef
05-10-2006, 11:02 PM
No, its all trial and error, experience, and help from some friendly and knowledgeable people.

Danny
05-11-2006, 01:56 AM
;) 9 months here... IronChef got the VIP treatment.. lol ;)

dartingd
05-11-2006, 08:10 AM
so you helped him?

ironchef
05-11-2006, 08:14 AM
He's the one that got me into it lol. Check out idcn today, and possibly uncn along with pgpm.

dartingd
05-11-2006, 08:19 AM
i looked em up...now why do i watch them? what are they? oil?

dartingd
05-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Non-equity, bulletin board, OTC, pink sheet and other specific securities are not eligible for the price type you have specified.

got that on etrade...what's that mean, lol? i'm lost, hahaha

ironchef
05-11-2006, 08:24 AM
You cant buy those with a market order, you have to do a limit order.

dartingd
05-11-2006, 08:31 AM
piss...doesn't matter anyways..i noticed my account has a buying power of .16...hahahaha...the one stock i have is at like 20.61...only problem is that if i sell it, i won't be able to buy anything...oh well...

ironchef
05-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Why not?

dartingd
05-11-2006, 08:39 AM
cause of how much it charges me...should i just try to sell that stock then buy however many i can?

dartingd
05-11-2006, 08:40 AM
cause then after i do all that, when i try to sell the other, it'll hit me even harder with a fee...i just plain straight up need more money...i need to throw at least 100 in there to mess with...

ironchef
05-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Heres another thing, go with your first instinct. For example, i was set on buying idcn today, but then changed my mind and bought rmdg during its run, so now im down. But I could've bought the idcn at a low and been almost up 100%. Always trust your first instincts, you may get burned sometimes, but in the end you'll always come out better.

Danny
05-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Heres another thing, go with your first instinct. For example, i was set on buying idcn today, but then changed my mind and bought rmdg during its run, so now im down. But I could've bought the idcn at a low and been almost up 100%. Always trust your first instincts, you may get burned sometimes, but in the end you'll always come out better.

IDCN was what i wanted to trade today... buttt... did do an order due to the fact i have no RTs and i have been out of the office since 9am till now.lol... arghh...

another boring day in the market... time to find some friday action...

RMDG didnt do soo hot? that was my number2. great minds think alike...

ohh and too the noob: "say NO to market orders" ;)

dartingd
05-11-2006, 03:11 PM
when i did my nintendo one i did it at limit 9.00...it was at 12.00 then...i was surprised i got it for that...if a stock is at like .0028, can you limit sell at .0030 and it'll work?

dartingd
05-11-2006, 03:13 PM
and that uncn stock would have made someone very very happy today, lol

Danny
05-11-2006, 03:53 PM
when i did my nintendo one i did it at limit 9.00...it was at 12.00 then...i was surprised i got it for that...if a stock is at like .0028, can you limit sell at .0030 and it'll work?

have no clue how u got filled at 9 when it was at 12.. crazy. u only bought one share right? lol.. the MMs probably just filled ur 9$ order becuase it was pissing them off u only ordered 1 share, and they wanted it off thier computer screen..

but as a rule of thumb, u buy on ask and sell on the bid. when u get good, youll learn how to bid a stock for a buy and sell into the run at ask. ;)

ShooterMcGavin
05-11-2006, 09:35 PM
been out of "office" so to speak for the past day and a half, but it looks like i didn't miss too much (although most of my regular stocks dipped a bit today after a big up day on wednesday). hopefully there'll be some good action tomorrow (especially after noon since i got a meeting till then =/), make sure to post up some tips if u got some :goodjob: :D

ironchef
05-11-2006, 09:46 PM
been out of "office" so to speak for the past day and a half, but it looks like i didn't miss too much (although most of my regular stocks dipped a bit today after a big up day on wednesday). hopefully there'll be some good action tomorrow (especially after noon since i got a meeting till then =/), make sure to post up some tips if u got some :goodjob: :DCheck out the 2 new threads.