PDA

View Full Version : Latino Delegation....

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 10:31 AM
Yo man, why all the spanish chicks always trying to play hard to get on a nigga? im fed up with all this man, For some reason i can pull any other race of chicks but spanish chicks take some work.......i think its because im black. All my life ive just wanted one spanish chick and i still havent sealed the deal. Fuck this man, im going back to white girls....yall are easy....

guys i need your assistance....

[/End rant] :rant:

RotiEatter
04-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Because you probably go for fat white girls with low self esteem and then try to scoop up Jesus-Freak Spanish girls... it won't work like that homie

dereksi
04-13-2006, 10:36 AM
its like asian chics,they wont give you the time of day unless your asian. (my experiance)

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 10:37 AM
Because you probably go for fat white girls with low self esteem and then try to scoop up Jesus-Freak Spanish girls... it won't work like that homie

nawwww, ive never fucked a fat chick.....although big girls need love too... :D

But are all spanish chicks bible huggers???

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 10:38 AM
its like asian chics,they wont give you the time of day unless your asian. (my experiance)

naww man, i used to fuck with just asian chicks, they love me.....i never have a problem pulling them unless there "white washed"......because most of those white washed asian chicks ive met are whiter then some of the rednecks i know....

wow hopefully i didnt sound too rasist right there....

SOHC MONSTER
04-13-2006, 10:38 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: HELL NAW!!!

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2006, 10:39 AM
i liek me some puerto ricans, got 3 on my team now

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 10:39 AM
i liek me some puerto ricans, got 3 on my team now

stop being a ball hog, and let me make a play fool.

thinkfast®
04-13-2006, 10:42 AM
yo Mark, what the deal loc

listen man, I'm bout to break it down a lil bit, but I gotta go drop a duece in the toilet, I dunno what I ate last nite, but its fuckin w/ my digestive track right now

be back in 10-15

PhAtBoYMr2
hurry up man i gotta go back to class in 10 minutes!!!!

poop fast puto.

dereksi
LOL do what?

Speedm0(\)key
04-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Yo man, why all the spanish chicks always trying to play hard to get on a nigga? im fed up with all this man, For some reason i can pull any other race of chicks but spanish chicks take some work.......i think its because im black. All my life ive just wanted one spanish chick and i still havent sealed the deal. Fuck this man, im going back to white girls....yall are easy....

guys i need your assistance....

[/End rant] :rant:

you could have just asked me this shit yesterday at dan's..

it works like this, most of us latinos are dissowned once we go black. (no joke.. our parents/family would flip) that might be whats happenning.

latina chicks always front, they love attention.. but love to be treated like shit once YOU got their attention, but in the beginning.. you cant show them you are interested one bit (maybe slightly).. gotta talk to them like you'd talk to a guy, they freak out, and go out of their way to GET you interested. and after that it is incredibly easy.

try the following: learn some spanish words and pronounce them really well, and compliment them out of nowhere in spanish. they'll dig that. and will make them look past your blackness (its not a joke.. im being honest) OR if its not your skin color, it might just be the front they put on, so once you compliment back off immediately.

been responsible for hooking up my negro friend with over 5 latinas when he was helpless

SOHC MONSTER
04-13-2006, 10:45 AM
lol...

Speedm0(\)key
04-13-2006, 10:46 AM
the good thing about latinas is that they are extremely predictable

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 10:47 AM
you could have just asked me this shit yesterday at dan's..

it works like this, most of us latinos are dissowned once we go black. (no joke.. our parents/family would flip) that might be whats happenning.

latina chicks always front, they love attention.. but love to be treated like shit once YOU got their attention, but in the beginning.. you cant show them you are interested one bit (maybe slightly).. gotta talk to them like you'd talk to a guy, they freak out, and go out of their way to GET you interested. and after that it is incredibly easy.

try the following: learn some spanish words and pronounce them really well, and compliment them out of nowhere in spanish. they'll dig that. and will make them look past your blackness (its not a joke.. im being honest) OR if its not your skin color, it might just be the front they put on, so once you compliment back off immediately.

been responsible for hooking up my negro friend with over 5 latinas when he was helpless

thank you william, im going to take your advice for once.... :goodjob:

yeah guys, the reason i made this thread is because i was shutdown today at school probaly worse than ive ever been in my life by any girl....she was a straight up bitch! and i thought that was hot as hell. :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
04-13-2006, 10:47 AM
But are all spanish chicks bible huggers???

depends, they all are just posers...

unless you're dealing with JW, then you're fucked.. abort plans immediately

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 10:49 AM
lol

i gotta run back to class guys, please leave all the useful information you got!

SOHC MONSTER
04-13-2006, 10:50 AM
This topic was rather interesting considering I just learned something about a new culture....

RotiEatter
04-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Your black, right? Just start telling Spanish chicks your a rapper or that you play ball. I would believe if you told me, you are black, right?

hahaha... black jokes ftw

RotiEatter
04-13-2006, 10:51 AM
lol
i gotta run back to class guys

Everyone else walks to class..

The black man runs to class :)

SOHC MONSTER
04-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Everyone else walks to class..

The black man runs to class :)

LOLZ.......

B16a2 Civic
04-13-2006, 10:52 AM
come to Columbus, i get you up some, black and pr ;)

thinkfast®
04-13-2006, 10:58 AM
well, there's some good advice in here mark... :wipes brow from sweating 10 minutes ago:

Honestly the ones you meet at the club arent worth wasting time... if you meet the chick at school/mall/library/DL Services, holla at her, give her a compliment, and try some spanish on her cause thats what gets em, more then anything its because you sound like an idiot and they see you are humble (unless you have perfect spanish for a black man, then its just wierd)

Also it helps if you are hangin out with some Latinos, so go get you some latino friends and kick it with them when you are tryin to holla at the chicas... too bad you can't find any on here huh :dunno:

Romeyo07
04-13-2006, 12:17 PM
that's exactly why I would only date white girls. My people get on my nerves. Too much to deal with in a puertorican girl. No ambition, complete depenancy on their man, quick to cuss you out, but apologize immediatly afterwards "papi I love you I'm sorry". Whatever. I've been raised around them, no thanks. You guys can have 'em all.

thinkfast®
04-13-2006, 12:34 PM
haha good points indeed

but puerto rican/dominican girls are quite different from mexican/colombian girls... Ive dated just about every latin girl out there, from mexican to a FOB from Medellin... the colombianas tend to have no ambition either, and usually in it for her own selfish needs, yet can be quite independent for a lot of other things, while the puerto rican chica will cuss you out and dump yo ass in a minute if you can't do for her. Its a toss up really, and there's always the oddball out there who is actually in it not just for her best interests but to better you and her.. thats the ones you gotta keep, regardless of skin tone ;)

man
04-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Latin women are crazy.

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Latin women are crazy.

you know back when i was like 15 i told my uncle i liked spanish chicks more, he told me that im going to have a rough marriage if i do that.....for the same reason you posted above.

Rican219
04-13-2006, 01:01 PM
Wuz up in Hur?

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 01:03 PM
haha good points indeed

but puerto rican/dominican girls are quite different from mexican/colombian girls... Ive dated just about every latin girl out there, from mexican to a FOB from Medellin... the colombianas tend to have no ambition either, and usually in it for her own selfish needs, yet can be quite independent for a lot of other things, while the puerto rican chica will cuss you out and dump yo ass in a minute if you can't do for her. Its a toss up really, and there's always the oddball out there who is actually in it not just for her best interests but to better you and her.. thats the ones you gotta keep, regardless of skin tone ;)

man when i was in daytona, i think i ruined my only chance i ever had with a spanish chick....

we meet in the club, took a taxi ride home, she began to whisper some naughty spanish things in my ear and kiss my neck and shit, i dont think i have ever been more turned on in my life....to make a long story short, i blew it, me being the drunk ass that i am, didnt want to make another $25 taxi ride from her place to my hotel i was already broke from the strip club the night before......it was like 5 miles walking distance but i wasnt ready to walk 5 miles for some ass......i regret it now, shit i wouldve walked 20miles

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Wuz up in Hur?

help me pull some chicas cabron

Rican219
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Well Puto whachu need?

Can ya speak tha Language? Whisper sweet nothings in their ear get'm drunk stick it in their ass. All there is Bro! Pimpin 101

Romeyo07
04-13-2006, 01:15 PM
help me pull some chicas cabron

most of them are superficial, they're like fish, they like shiney things.

thinkfast®
04-13-2006, 01:20 PM
LIRL @ Rikan!! GIT R DUN CABRON!!

carrascopa
04-13-2006, 01:25 PM
HERES MY OUTLOOOK ON LATIN WOMAN!

THE HOTTIES.. N THERE ARE TONS. THEY ALL GIVE A STUCK UP KINDA VIBE MAN.. THEY DONT REALLY TAKE TO THE SAME TYPE OF GAME AS WHITE GIRLS DO..

ITS MORE ON BEING A GENTLEMAN ID SAY! JUST BE NICE AND CORTIOUS. THATS REALLY IT..

I FUK SPANISH CHICKS AND THE Y ARE THE BEST IN BED BY FAR! GOOD LUCK WITH IT MAN.. AND IF YOU WANT ANY OF MY LEFTOVERS ILL PASS EM YOUR WAY.. LOL

NOW WHAT I WANT TO GET WITH IS A MIDDLE EASTERN CHICK.. THATS THE ONLY TYPE I HAVENT MESSED WITH.. BUT IM WORKIN ON IT.. 2 WEEKS N THAT GOAL WILLBE ACCOMPLISHED.. STAY TUNED!

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Well Puto whachu need?

Can ya speak tha Language? Whisper sweet nothings in their ear get'm drunk stick it in their ass. All there is Bro! Pimpin 101

hahahah hows this

Hola mami...quantos anos tienies mamacita???
You quiero negro verga??? Mi verga is grande no quiero???

PhAtBoYMr2
04-13-2006, 01:30 PM
HERES MY OUTLOOOK ON LATIN WOMAN!

THE HOTTIES.. N THERE ARE TONS. THEY ALL GIVE A STUCK UP KINDA VIBE MAN.. THEY DONT REALLY TAKE TO THE SAME TYPE OF GAME AS WHITE GIRLS DO..

ITS MORE ON BEING A GENTLEMAN ID SAY! JUST BE NICE AND CORTIOUS. THATS REALLY IT..

I FUK SPANISH CHICKS AND THE Y ARE THE BEST IN BED BY FAR! GOOD LUCK WITH IT MAN.. AND IF YOU WANT ANY OF MY LEFTOVERS ILL PASS EM YOUR WAY.. LOL

NOW WHAT I WANT TO GET WITH IS A MIDDLE EASTERN CHICK.. THATS THE ONLY TYPE I HAVENT MESSED WITH.. BUT IM WORKIN ON IT.. 2 WEEKS N THAT GOAL WILLBE ACCOMPLISHED.. STAY TUNED!

YO im going to hold you to that offer one day..... :lmfao:

thinkfast®
04-13-2006, 01:30 PM
lol, thats perfect

Rican219
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM
hahahah hows this

Hola mami...quantos anos tienies mamacita???
You quiero negro verga??? Mi verga is grande no quiero???

BWAHAHAHA NIIIICE!

Speedm0(\)key
04-13-2006, 01:37 PM

im ugly. so im really fucked when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. however.. ive been extremely succesful at it though. by acting like myself.. a complete asshole. and that has never once failed me. most latinas dont want a nice curteous guy, they want the asshole that wont put up with their shit. so im gonna have to disagree.

Romeyo07
04-13-2006, 01:40 PM
"you quiero" can almost sound like "yo quiero"...meaning "I want" rather than "you want".

te quiero en mi cama gritando mi nombre...... use that one

Speedm0(\)key
04-13-2006, 01:41 PM
"you quiero" can almost sound like "yo quiero"...meaning "I want" rather than "you want".

te quiero en mi cama gritando mi nobre...... use that one

nombre^*

Romeyo07
04-13-2006, 02:08 PM
thanks, missed a "m"