PDA

View Full Version : my new toy....

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 03:50 PM
thanks to IA.com's own mikey and remy @ hi fi buys @ mall of ga...first one sold!

Boosted S60R
04-12-2006, 03:51 PM
^^^^ That shit is hot yo!!

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
i skeet skeet even more everytime i drive

shift_:)

collins
hawtness indeed.... now i can bring the ipod when we roll, so we can get some GOOD music up in there!!! :tongue: lol

GirlieZ
hey sara how u doin?

Nitro
04-12-2006, 03:53 PM
niceee :D

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 03:53 PM
dont hate collins, i got the body of a black girl...so i have to listen to my boy jeezy...

JustinSane110™
04-12-2006, 03:55 PM
hawtness indeed.... now i can bring the ipod when we roll, so we can get some GOOD music up in there!!! :tongue: lol
STFU hoe, nobody wants to hear your damn Yanni and Springsteen mixtapes...

:lmfao: :lmfao:

collins
04-12-2006, 03:57 PM
:lmfao: dont hate on springsteen!!! classic shyt y0! ok fine, how bout some boston? or kansas? or the sellouts of all time metallica? :D

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 04:00 PM
dammit, bryan get ur ass to atlanta so we can roll gangsta together!

BlkCD5
04-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Hot shit, indeed it is

Speedm0(\)key
04-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Led zeppelin FTW!~

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 04:25 PM
sm we aint disapperin' baby...boy still hatin bc me and my z are hotter then all speedmonkey combined lol

collins
04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Led zeppelin FTW!~

dream theater mofo!

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 05:46 PM
sm we aint disapperin' baby...boy still hatin bc me and my z are hotter then all speedmonkey combined lol

In who's eyes? And who bought that for you? :rolleyes:

BABY J
04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
dont hate collins, i got the body of a black girl...so i have to listen to my boy jeezy...

WHOOOO!!! I'd have ta agree. OH LAWD!!! You are the HEAT for real.... got my vote!! LOL. But I thought I was your new toy GirlieZ... *crosses arms pouting** HMPH!!!

**DISCLAIMER** LAWD = LORD

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:09 PM
In who's eyes? And who bought that for you? :rolleyes:
contrary to will's belief, women actually do make money...my daddy must have bought me it, bc he bought me my z too...spoiled doctor's kids! Fuck em!

and chris u dont have to appreciate me its cool...i have ppl who do...so hate on hehe

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 06:25 PM
contrary to will's belief, women actually do make money...my daddy must have bought me it, bc he bought me my z too...spoiled doctor's kids! Fuck em!

and chris u dont have to appreciate me its cool...i have ppl who do...so hate on hehe

You think I am hating?! BAHAHAHAHA! THE FUCKING TRUTH IS NOT HATING! Yeah, I know who "appreciates" you, attention whore. :rolleyes:

Dragonfly5338
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
damn i'm so out of the loop. wtf is that thing? LOL.

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
damn i'm so out of the loop. wtf is that thing? LOL.

Something trendy that she had to have first. :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:28 PM
i guess postin my new toy is kinda attention getting, but i just wanted to share and thank the boys! val for dictator!

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 06:29 PM
i guess postin my new toy is kinda attention getting, but i just wanted to share and thank the boys! val for dictator!

Yeah, that is exactly what you were doing.....thanking them.
Lemme pick my feet up right quick because the shit is getting deep. :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:29 PM
i sucked alota dick to pay for that...jeez

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 06:30 PM

Why would that not suprise me?

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:31 PM
how is that latino revolution going?

BABY J
04-12-2006, 06:31 PM

A lotta dick (implying that the 1 dick was large in size)?? Or --> a lotta DICKS (implying that said dicks may have been average or smaller, but that there were mutiple dicks that were partaking in the suckin' festivities? Please clarify. LOL

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:33 PM
haha just one, contrary to chris' belief i stay monogomous...he just needs to go back to the kallie thread if he wants that kinda drama

IndianStig
04-12-2006, 06:34 PM
nice dude, nice

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Why would that not suprise me?

me either.

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:36 PM
hey sweetie, how u doin?

BABY J
04-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Oh... I will stop flirting w/ u so much then... didn't know u were spoken for. I'm not that disrespectful --> not my style. :) My bad. I will go back to flirting w/ Brett. LMAO

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:40 PM
its cool i keep my private life off ia..bc its private!

Dragonfly5338
04-12-2006, 06:41 PM

hahaha i know with who tho! because i am...... all seeing. all knowing. and all powerful.

muahahahaa!

BABY J
04-12-2006, 06:44 PM
LMAO!!!! PRIVATE life off of IA? What a concept... I never heard of that!! LOL. Interesting... I have heard of "Private PMS turned PUBLIC PMs", but never TOTALLY private... interesting concept!!! LOL.

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:47 PM
if u know u know crongrats, it isnt scandalous...plus i wash vals car

Brett
04-12-2006, 06:47 PM
You think I am hating?! BAHAHAHAHA! THE FUCKING TRUTH IS NOT HATING! Yeah, I know who "appreciates" you, attention whore. :rolleyes:

HA HA HA HA She has more friends I see!!

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:49 PM
alpine double din FTW

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 06:56 PM
how is that latino revolution going?

Tha fuck are you talking about? I am not latino.

haha just one, contrary to chris' belief i stay monogomous...he just needs to go back to the kallie thread if he wants that kinda drama

Sure....try and pass it on to someone else. :rolleyes:

Then how come so many people on IA know who your current fucktoy is, if your life is "off IA?" Give me a fucking break, little (er not little) Miss Can't Be Wrong. :rolleyes:

collins
04-12-2006, 06:58 PM
i've got an honest to god question....

if she posted her new toy, just like everyone else does on this site whenever they get something new they can be proud of, so what? why does every thread, involving her or not, HAVE to have pointless bullshit drama? it honestly doesnt make sense. i mean, i can understand people bs'ing around with one another, but imho it has gotten a little bit rediculous.

BTLFED
HA HA HA HA She has more friends I see!!

Slide Steppin Ogre Bitch

Dragonfly5338

if she posted her new toy, just like everyone else does on this site whenever they get something new they can be proud of, so what? why does every thread, involving her or not, HAVE to have pointless bullshit drama? it honestly doesnt make sense. i mean, i can understand people bs'ing around with one another, but imho it has gotten a little bit rediculous.

i just wanna know what the fuck it is. some sort of screen

collins
04-12-2006, 06:59 PM
hell yeah its a badass touch screen double din alpine head unit! shits bad as hell!

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 06:59 PM
ia isnt my life, i dont have a fuck toy so back off, im glad u have a personal vendetta for me for no reason...but i thought u were told to stay out of it!

Darling Nikki
04-12-2006, 07:00 PM
^lol @Val

BABY J
04-12-2006, 07:00 PM
uh ohh --> soo, uhhhhh... how's the weather? NE1 hangin out this week? Uhhh... is my avatar working? LOL

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:01 PM

The knight in shining armor to the rescue! :rolleyes:

I don't post SHIT about my personal life on here so don't even TRY and say that dumb shit to me.

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:02 PM
ia isnt my life, i dont have a fuck toy so back off, im glad u have a personal vendetta for me for no reason...but i thought u were told to stay out of it!

Here's a thought: I will say what I want, when I want to say it. Besides, no one told me to stay out of shit so just STFU.

collins
04-12-2006, 07:03 PM

I don't post SHIT about my personal life on here so don't even TRY and say that dumb shit to me.

dude, that didnt answer my question at all. i didnt say a word about your personal life did i? absolutly not, because much like myself, you're apt to keeping your personal life off here. thats awesome because that should be something you can relate to.

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:10 PM

Who tells us to stay out of anything? You think you can tell anyone on this site to stay out of anything? Id love to know that.

babygurl
04-12-2006, 07:10 PM

YOu didnt answer the question....so please tell us.....

Darling Nikki
04-12-2006, 07:11 PM
OH SNAP!

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:12 PM
dude, that didnt answer my question at all. i didnt say a word about your personal life did i? absolutly not, because much like myself, you're apt to keeping your personal life off here. thats awesome because that should be something you can relate to.

For someone as you say in your PM to me SHE ISNT YOUR GIRL you sure are far up her ass in all these threads.

BTLFED

BTLFED Notes:

-She is a scandalous trick that loves to flash people
-She posts dumb shit for attention all the time
-When she is called out all of the sudden she doesn't do anything wrong (Exibit A: Her fucking "getting pulled over" thread)
-Fucking bitch tried to make herself look innocent and make me look bad by calling ME a liar when in fact SHE was the one lying.

In conclusion: Fuck that wench.

Is that clear enough for you?

BABY J
OH SNAP!

OH 2 SNAPS!!!!! **shares beer w/ Nikki**

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:13 PM
BTLFED Notes:

-When she is called out all of the sudden she doesn't do anything wrong (Exibit A: Her fucking "getting pulled over" thread)
-Fucking bitch tried to make herself look innocent and make me look bad by calling ME a liar when in fact SHE was the one lying.

That pretty much sums it all up

Darling Nikki
04-12-2006, 07:14 PM
OH 2 SNAPS!!!!! **shares beer w/ Nikki**

you got some hot sauce for these wings man??

collins
04-12-2006, 07:16 PM

its funny how you think that now...

and chris, yall have way too much fun at this. ia didnt used to be like this. it used to be where people could share experiences, mods, AND friendships without worring about getting flamed for every damn thing posted. you know that more than i do.

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:17 PM
man ill take i beer...i dont eat skin GROSS

collins
04-12-2006, 07:18 PM
beer? make it a bud draft, and i'll have one as well

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:18 PM
thats funny b/c all of the girls know it DIDNT used to be that way

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:19 PM
ill run drunk, its loads of fun

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:19 PM
and chris, yall have way too much fun at this. ia didnt used to be like this. it used to be where people could share experiences, mods, AND friendships without worring about getting flamed for every damn thing posted. you know that more than i do.

We do have fun at it, hell when she called Leisa in tears 2 weeks ago, I thought it was kinda funny. And IA has always been like this, Hell every girl you seem to date gets flamed on IA, guess you stay in a pattern.

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:20 PM
ill run drunk, its loads of fun

... yet another example of the smart comments that flow from your mouth

Deaf Pimp
04-12-2006, 07:21 PM
We do have fun at it, hell when she called Leisa in tears 2 weeks ago, I thought it was kinda funny. And IA has always been like this, Hell every girl you seem to date gets flamed on IA, guess you stay in a pattern.

:stupid:

Brett
thats funny b/c all of the girls know it DIDNT used to be that way

Funny cause im friends with all of them still but you and Aimee, I just got the time to see how you REALLY are

GirlieZ
... yet another example of the smart comments that flow from your mouth
as in smart u mean truthful, then yes. they do.

collins
04-12-2006, 07:22 PM
thats because you have to pick something about them to flame on...

think about it... when people used to flame kristi, you laughed and carried on along with it. when people started flaming kallie, you felt basically what i was dealing with with kristi. you got all defensive and shit saying you defend your friends, but dont do it soley for the reason we both know it is. ;)

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:22 PM
YOu didnt answer the question....so please tell us.....

I guess you and Nikki are Justine's cheerleaders? Whatever. :rolleyes:

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Collins, are you dating this chick now?

I'm not trying to get into your personal shit here, but havent you learned your lesson with getting involved with attention whores and girls from the internet?

and here I thought you were on a full road to recovery.

BABY J
04-12-2006, 07:24 PM
you got some hot sauce for these wings man??

**passes sauce** sure... toss me that pillow sweetie.

babygurl
BTLFED Notes:

Ok flashing people BS.....everyone posts shit for attn...what do you think Alex did today? But are you on his buts no.....Her looking innocent....not even sure what you are talking about.... and she can fucking post shit in the whoreslounge its for bullshit anyways...oh and btw like the old saying goes if you dont like it dont read it!

Brett
thats because you have to pick something about them to flame on...

think about it... when people used to flame kristi, you laughed and carried on along with it. when people started flaming kallie, you felt basically what i was dealing with with kristi. you got all defensive and shit saying you defend your friends, but dont do it soley for the reason we both know it is. ;)

Ummm I stuck up for Kristi for a long ass time, If I remember correctly the night she cried at Barnacles I was there by her side trying to cheer her ass up, so dont even go there home boy. If youd take your head out of your new girls ass long enough youd know what everyone around you is saying now and thinking, again, take a GOOD look around you these days and see who is still by your side and who isnt and take a good hard look at yourself these days, MAYBE youd see what everyone else does.

fight club
04-12-2006, 07:25 PM
COOL CD PLAYER. worth more than my car im sure but whatever. lol.

Brett

I'm not trying to get into your personal shit here, but havent you learned your lesson with getting involved with attention whores and girls from the internet?

dont say she is HIS girl, he doesnt seem to like that...LOL

BTLFED

Way too much fun at telling the fucking truth? Tell me what part of all that is a lie so I can prove you wrong. It's amazing how if I was doing this to someone else you would be cheering me on. You two are "just" friends? :rolleyes:

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Bert are you telling me, this is gonna turn into a Kristi #2?

babygurl
04-12-2006, 07:27 PM

and for Tiffy to get it right Thank you!

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:27 PM
no brett just cant get over that i refused to fuck him

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Trust me after I saw you in your normal outfits and your normal hair and the tits that every guy on IA and a meet has seen, I wasnt at all interested in the least.... Trust me, and if you wanna talk some trash, I am all ready to go you lil whore.

BABY J
04-12-2006, 07:29 PM

**cough** Can u say that in Hebrew please, and say it in my GOOD ear... I missed it. Brett's a DIVA!!! I'd hit it!!!

Darling Nikki

lol I am NOT her cheerleader. This is their shit not mine. I am only Tracy's Cheerleader :goodjob:

CopyRight

See, that's messed up. Brett plays around and jokes, but he loves Leisa too much to go fuck around with a crazy attention whore.

GirlieZ
then move onto kallie...alex has primed her for u

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:30 PM
See, that's messed up. Brett plays around and jokes, but he loves Leisa too much to go fuck around with a crazy attention whore.
not when he has leisa permission

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Bert are you telling me, this is gonna turn into a Kristi #2?
Nah she was to good for him, she had class, He just used her for a place to live whil him and his dad didnt vibe, he just wanted out of his dads house so bad Kristi was the way out. His ass was to much of a pussy to break up with her in person, he left her ass a post it note and took his shit while she was at work. We wanna bring personal shit, Im ALL READY TO GO!!! I have TONS on Justine with shit she would talk to me about in private

BABY J
04-12-2006, 07:31 PM
**cancels my date with CAV and sits back down**
**dims the lights**

Brett

I have leisa's permission and yeah once I saw th whore side I lost interest

CopyRight
Well then, this thread is gonna get really good in the next few mins then.

Deaf Pimp
04-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Well then, this thread is gonna get really good in the next few mins then.

*Passes over popcorn and a beer* .... Get ready!

BTLFED
Ok flashing people BS.....everyone posts shit for attn...what do you think Alex did today? But are you on his buts no.....Her looking innocent....not even sure what you are talking about.... and she can fucking post shit in the whoreslounge its for bullshit anyways...oh and btw like the old saying goes if you dont like it dont read it!

I don't see you going after Brett. :rolleyes:

Rah Rah Rah!

/cheerleader

BABY J
not when he has leisa permission

Permission slips are a good thing... gotta keep it legal. Not drama when it's legal... this comment will be stricken from the record. Proceed w/ crotch-examination... I mean CROSS examination.

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:33 PM
*Passes over popcorn and a beer* .... Get ready!

Oh you better believe it. I'm already ready! why do you think I already wasted this much time in here....I knew it was building....slowly, but surely.

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:33 PM
yeah leisa knows Id never play unless she gave me her full permission. Im not like that :)

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:34 PM

Rah Rah Rah!

/cheerleader

sis boom bah!

BABY J
04-12-2006, 07:34 PM
yeah leisa knows Id never play unless she gave me her full permission. Im not like that :)

See GirlieZ, if you woulda just grabbed my ass and tongued me down @ the V we wouldn't be having this conversation... we'd be.. uhh... well... you know.

**NIKKI PASS THAT PILLOW DAMMIT!!!!**

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:35 PM
lol I am NOT her cheerleader. This is their shit not mine. I am only Tracy's Cheerleader :goodjob:

Then what was the "Oh snap" at me for? Hmm?? :rolleyes:

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:35 PM
See GirlieZ, if you woulda just grabbed my ass and tongued me down @ the V we wouldn't be having this conversation... we'd be.. uhh... well... you know.

you kill me, you have damn near made an advance towards every chick on here.

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:36 PM
u kids have fun im gonna go running and study...alpine FTW!

Darling Nikki
Chris lol the Oh snap was directed at the entire thread pookie

CopyRight

haha, if that was the case, then you'd have a little more fit body! when you said you did triathalon's I was impressed, but then I saw pics of you, and called bs.

GirlieZ
04-12-2006, 07:37 PM
come train with me one day....

Brett

So why the legs have so much fat on them if you run 20 miles a week like you say?

BTLFED

Bought by someone else FTL! :thumbdown:

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Chris lol the Oh snap was directed at the entire thread pookie

How you gonna call me pookie when you don't even like me anymore?

GirlieZ
i run more then brett

babygurl

Rah Rah Rah!

/cheerleader

I will beat him like a red headed step child later :)

collins
Nah she was to good for him, she had class, He just used her for a place to live whil him and his dad didnt vibe, he just wanted out of his dads house so bad Kristi was the way out. His ass was to much of a pussy to break up with her in person, he left her ass a post it note and took his shit while she was at work. We wanna bring personal shit, Im ALL READY TO GO!!! I have TONS on Justine with shit she would talk to me about in private

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! god i cant believe what you're saying! to tell ANYONE you and i used to be tight they would raise the bs flag and laugh in my face. you have become a heartless liar, and i hope everyone sees it. EVERYONE that was around when kristi and i dated KNOWS FOR A FUCKING FACT that i was not using her for ANYTHING. i paid bills in that mofo, its not like it was a free ride. c'mon man. fuck you, fuck your bullshit. stay out of my life and dont let another mother fucking word about me come out of your mouth.

Leisa
04-12-2006, 07:39 PM

Justine, first of all let me say, please dont flatter yourself to that fuckin level... yeah yall talked about it... but as soon as Brett got a taste of your outside of IA ways, including the fact that you flash every Tom ,Dick and Harry in public places, throwing yourself on people,etc.. it all put a bad taste in his mouth....so he threw that to the dogs...

BTLFED

Translation: "Come run a train on me one day"

BABY J
you kill me, you have damn near made an advance towards every chick on here.

E-ADVANCES are not advances. Trust me... I do just fine on my own. ;) I get more pussy on accident than most guys get on purpose. LOL

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:40 PM
WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! god i cant believe what you're saying! to tell ANYONE you and i used to be tight they would raise the bs flag and laugh in my face. you have become a heartless liar, and i hope everyone sees it. EVERYONE that was around when kristi and i dated KNOWS FOR A FUCKING FACT that i was not using her for ANYTHING. i paid bills in that mofo, its not like it was a free ride. c'mon man. fuck you, fuck your bullshit. stay out of my life and dont let another mother fucking word about me come out of your mouth.

Hey man, you and your girl wanna start running your mouth, Im gonna jump right back at ya.

babygurl
04-12-2006, 07:40 PM
haha, if that was the case, then you'd have a little more fit body! when you said you did triathalon's I was impressed, but then I saw pics of you, and called bs.
sweet heart I have no idea who you are but stop trying to look cool in front of people,....not working....get off the band wagon

collins
04-12-2006, 07:41 PM

and who the fuck are you? no, justine and i are friends. thats all there is to it. as far as my personal life goes, so far i've been pretty successful of keeping it off ia since kristi and i split. i'm tryin to keep it that way.

BABY J

It's okay POOKIE. POOKIE-BTLFED has a nice ring to it... k Pookie??

Brett
i run more then brett

Ouch, that hurts :rolleyes:

collins
04-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey man, you and your girl wanna start running your mouth, Im gonna jump right back at ya. but you see the difference is i'm not taking personal shots at your ass! i'm trying to have an adult argument with you, but you're showing you're more of a child than your step daughter. so fuck it. say what you want, i'm done.

Darling Nikki
04-12-2006, 07:43 PM

I like you. You just hurt my feelings that one time. Yes so-called "gangsta" me got my feelings hurt. But I gave you a hug when I saw you and your straight.

BABY J
04-12-2006, 07:44 PM
but you see the difference is i'm not taking personal shots at your ass! i'm trying to have an adult argument with you, but you're showing you're more of a child than your step daughter. so fuck it. say what you want, i'm done.

HEY. Leave the kids outta of it... not kool. Proceed amicably.

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:45 PM

You crack my ass up!! :lmfao:

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:46 PM

Oh trust me, I dont think that will be too much of a problem.

I run 6miles every Mon, Wed, Fri. Push up's and sit up's ain't no thing to me either.

Biking, when I was actually riding, 8miles with ease.

Babygurl, the only one I see failing here is Z trying to stick up for herself, and you trying to defend her with 0 pts. You just talk...and that's about it. And, I'm not a bandwagon hater, I've ripped on her when I first joined.

Darling Nikki
yummy DOVE Chocolate!

BABY J
You crack my ass up!! :lmfao:

Hey man, I do what I can. :) Ya know? This is TOP NOTCH instigation, I mean uhhh... MEDIATION, that I provide as a free service. I got skillz B!!

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Collins, this seems to be a natural pattern with you....get some ass, and get all pussy whipped and basically loose your balls and brains.

collins
04-12-2006, 07:49 PM

hey, dont trash talk me and my past..... THATS not cool either, my friend. besides, i said nothing derrogatory (sp?) about the kids.

collins
04-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Collins, this seems to be a natural pattern with you....get some ass, and get all pussy whipped and basically loose your balls and brains. again i ask, who the fuck are you? its quite funny how none of you say shit to my face.... next time you see me, please do.

babygurl
04-12-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh trust me, I dont think that will be too much of a problem.

I run 6miles every Mon, Wed, Fri. Push up's and sit up's ain't no thing to me either.

Biking, when I was actually riding, 8miles with ease.

Babygurl, the only one I see failing here is Z trying to stick up for herself, and you trying to defend her with 0 pts. You just talk...and that's about it. And, I'm not a bandwagon hater, I've ripped on her when I first joined.

again I said I dont know you...Havent seen those posts...barely saw some of your posts.....but the thing is you dont know shit about her...She does train hard...and work and go to school full time....

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:51 PM
It's okay POOKIE. POOKIE-BTLFED has a nice ring to it... k Pookie??

Man you are lucky you are cool, otherwise you wouldn't be getting away with this.

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
again I said I dont know you...Havent seen those posts...barely saw some of your posts.....but the thing is you dont know shit about her...She does train hard...and work and go to school full time....

I do the same? What's your point? You dont see me on here, and doing something for attention....i'll admitt, it's been pretty quiet with her for the last two weeks, maybe that's because you're stuffing her, maybe not....who knows....but it was ALOT better when she wasnt saying some stupid ass shit and acting a fool.

Brett
04-12-2006, 07:55 PM
I do the same? What's your point? You dont see me on here, and doing something for attention....i'll admitt, it's been pretty quiet with her for the last two weeks, maybe that's because you're stuffing her, maybe not....who knows....but it was ALOT better when she wasnt saying some stupid ass shit and acting a fool.

Oh and I agree, I didnt start shit with her the past 2 weeks cause she kept her shit on the DL, but then she decides to step up to the plate again and I will be right back up on her shit like I was last time.

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 07:59 PM
I like you. You just hurt my feelings that one time. Yes so-called "gangsta" me got my feelings hurt. But I gave you a hug when I saw you and your straight.

Hell yeah I am straight! Drop your drawls and I'll prove it! :idb: :kiss:

Brett
04-12-2006, 08:00 PM
Chris tryin to get some Booootay!!! :D

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Chris tryin to get some Booootay!!! :D

I don't have to try, Brett.

Darling Nikki
04-12-2006, 08:11 PM
^you so dirty chris!!!!!! lol You my boy babe

ironchef
04-12-2006, 08:12 PM
:bigok::yay: Its back w00t lololol.

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:12 PM
^you so dirty chris!!!!!! lol You my boy babe

You know you want it.

Disclaimer: I am not calling or infering that Nickie is a hoe, so don't any of you shit heads think that. Just know that she secretly wants me.

babygurl
04-12-2006, 08:13 PM
Nikki is a hottie....

Darling Nikki
04-12-2006, 08:13 PM
^bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thanks Chris

The Ren
04-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Chris will tell you back in the day when I first came on IA he had a hayday with me.. he HATED me.. and made me know it every post I made...

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:17 PM
Chris will tell you back in the day when I first came on IA he had a hayday with me.. he HATED me.. and made me know it every post I made...

Why you bringin up old shit?

Besides, this situation is the opposite.

The Ren
04-12-2006, 08:18 PM
because I like to give you shit for it.. but you know I love ya.. shit you called out that trash halfwit in public.. your my hero for that..

BABY J
04-12-2006, 08:18 PM
WOW. You guys/gals crack me up! I have not been here long at all... and there is WAY too much drama here. WTF!! What's the deal w/ all of the "not-so-secret fuck sessions" goin' on?? So many fake ass people who are pretending NOT to be... it's killin' me! If you are gonna do some dirt then at least MAN-UP bitches! Yeah, I flirt a lot on here but it's all in fun. I assure you, back when I was playing the field I was the REAL DEAL. And I will help yall out on what works, b/c a lot of yall are making high-school mistakes and fuckin up. As unorthodox as it sounds, Brett's got 1 up on yall b/c his girl is game. Yall do NOT understand what kinda security you gotta have to play like that... see how when Leisa piped up and said what she said about Justine and all u heard was **cricket cricket**. The second she said that it made it non-gossipworthy! THAT'S how you do shit, KEEP IT REAL! If ya fuckin' somebody, keep it real. If you are a bitch, then be a bitch ALL the time, don't be goody 2 shoes when it's "convenient" for you, b/c the truth gets out!! When I was a player, I kept it REAL --> "No I don't wanna be your man, but if you wanna go home w/ me tonight then it's on." Did it work all the time, HELL NO!! But you better believe it works more than ya think! They might not like what I am saying, but they feel like "at least he's REAL". And in world full of fake ass people that's a Godsend. When I am crackin' up in your threads, I am not tryna be a dick... I am just bein' me and havin' a lil fun, that's what I do. But a lot of yall make it REAL damn easy. BE REAL, BE HONEST, STOP TRYNA HIDE SHIT THAT EVERY1 ELSE ALREADY KNOWS and you will be fine. That's my raggedy ass opinion... PEACE OUT!

BABY J
04-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Man you are lucky you are cool, otherwise you wouldn't be getting away with this.

I know man... u are kooler than a fan too.

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 08:22 PM
WOW. You guys/gals crack me up! I have not been here long at all... and there is WAY too much drama here. WTF!! What's the deal w/ all of the "not-so-secret fuck sessions" goin' on?? So many fake ass people who are pretending NOT to be... it's killin' me! If you are gonna do some dirt then at least MAN-UP bitches! Yeah, I flirt a lot on here but it's all in fun. I assure you, back when I was playing the field I was the REAL DEAL. And I will help yall out on what works, b/c a lot of yall are making high-school mistakes and fuckin up. As unorthodox as it sounds, Brett's got 1 up on yall b/c his girl is game. Yall do NOT understand what kinda security you gotta have to play like that... see how when Leisa piped up and said what she said about Justine and all u heard was **cricket cricket**. The second she said that it made it non-gossipworthy! THAT'S how you do shit, KEEP IT REAL! If ya fuckin' somebody, keep it real. If you are a bitch, then be a bitch ALL the time, don't be goody 2 shoes when it's "convenient" for you, b/c the truth gets out!! When I was a player, I kept it REAL --> "No I don't wanna be your man, but if you wanna go home w/ me tonight then it's on." Did it work all the time, HELL NO!! But you better believe it works more than ya think! They might not like what I am saying, but they feel like "at least he's REAL". And in world full of fake ass people that's a Godsend. When I am crackin' up in your threads, I am not tryna be a dick... I am just bein' me and havin' a lil fun, that's what I do. But a lot of yall make it REAL damn easy. BE REAL, BE HONEST, STOP TRYNA HIDE SHIT THAT EVERY1 ELSE ALREADY KNOWS and you will be fine. That's my raggedy ass opinion... PEACE OUT!

werd. That's why I stuck up for you in the armed services thread, even though you didnt need it....you know what you are talking about.

babygurl
04-12-2006, 08:28 PM
^bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah thanks Chris

no thanks Laura :(

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-12-2006, 08:29 PM
damn how much do one of those go for...?

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:31 PM
because I like to give you shit for it.. but you know I love ya.. shit you called out that trash halfwit in public.. your my hero for that..

:kiss:

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I know man... u are kooler than a fan too.

hahaha!! +1!

GsrTurbo320
04-12-2006, 08:32 PM
thanks to IA.com's own mikey and remy @ hi fi buys @ mall of ga...first one sold!

Imma jack that shit out ur car, betta watch yo shit :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTLFED
damn how much do one of those go for...?

More than you can afford, pal! Ferrari!

Darling Nikki
Thanks Laura For the compliment.

Boosted S60R
04-12-2006, 08:34 PM
I luv all my IA peeps! Thanks for getting the radio from me girlie.

collins
More than you can afford, pal! Ferrari! lol that was actually funny! :lmfao:

BABY J
Imma jack that shit out ur car, betta watch yo shit :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LOL... funny to go from the 1st one SOLD, to the 1st one STOLE!!! LOL

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-12-2006, 08:36 PM
More than you can afford, pal! Ferrari!

:rly:

collins
04-12-2006, 08:37 PM
LOL... funny to go from the 1st one SOLD, to the 1st one STOLE!!! LOL :lmao: das cold blooded!

Leisa
04-12-2006, 08:37 PM
COPYRIGHT FTW

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 08:38 PM
COPYRIGHT FTW

hehe...why thank you. i'm glad someone gave me some credit.

BABY J
04-12-2006, 08:41 PM
:lmao: das cold blooded!

These comments do not neccessarily reflect the ideas and intent of BABY J. Should said electronic hardware be removed w/out permission from aforementioned vehicle BABY J or his colleagues will assume no responsibilty. The previous comments are strickly for entertainment puposes only. Should something I post on IA need to be taken seriously, EVERY1 will know and there will be no mistake about said content. We return you now to your regularly scgeduled useless rants.

Brett
04-12-2006, 08:41 PM
LOL... funny to go from the 1st one SOLD, to the 1st one STOLE!!! LOL

First on Ebay after!! :lmfao:

BABY J
04-12-2006, 08:42 PM
First on Ebay after!! :lmfao:

LMAO!! --> the kicker would be if she bought it back. That'd be a STEAL!! LMAO!!! get it.. STEAL? I made a funny!!! LOL

Brett
04-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Then youd have to cut her a deal and throw in free shipping :lmfao:

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:47 PM
lol that was actually funny! :lmfao:

Of course it was funny! When am I not funny?! :slap:

F&F FTRice!

collins
04-12-2006, 08:47 PM
Of course it was funny! When am I not funny?! :slap:

F&F FTRice! for teh most part, this is true. :goodjob:

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 08:48 PM
for teh most part, this is true. :goodjob:

There is no for teh most part, damnit!

MongolPup
04-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Damn that is a hot ass CD player..... can you navigate your IPod by touch?

collins
04-12-2006, 08:54 PM
^^ now THAT'D be hot.... but i dunno if ou can....

MongolPup
04-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah it would be crazy....that would be worth alot of the price right there.

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 09:06 PM
ERROR 404: Drama Coruption
Drama not found

/thread

Brett
04-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Now we lock it, The drama is gone, we will start it again REAL soon im sure

BTLFED
04-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Now we lock it, The drama is gone, we will start it again REAL soon im sure

Then IATL +1

thinkfast®
04-12-2006, 10:01 PM
ok so what the fuk is goin on in here

BTLFED notes, please!! I just got back from watchin the hawks get that ass beat, what is goin on in here? what did this ogre bitch start?