PDA

View Full Version : Random if you dont like injustices...

ahmonrah
04-12-2006, 02:42 PM
your really gonna hate this shit that i found (http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-1103.htm)!!

makes me wanna load up and whoop some ass!!! then shoot the officers in the face

Bishop
04-12-2006, 03:00 PM
lol. It was funny when the officer took a swing at that guy and he fell before he got hit and the officer fell

but yeah, i wouldnt mind shooting the officers in the face, thats just cruel

429bigblock
04-12-2006, 04:09 PM
shoot them in the foot

BORICUACIVICR
04-12-2006, 05:53 PM
They are all fucking cawards, I bet if it was with some one that could hit back they wouldn't be so tough. But I guess thats what makes them feel like a man, too beat up on defensive people. But don't worry judgedment day will come and they will feel the hand of GOD. I petty them.

fight club
04-12-2006, 06:10 PM
kill those guards.

CopyRight
04-12-2006, 06:11 PM
hahaha, that was AWESOME. We should do that to people who cross our borders illegally.

The Golden Child
04-12-2006, 11:36 PM
hahaha, that was AWESOME. We should do that to people who cross our borders illegally.

ur a fucking retard always got something stupid to say ..

The Golden Child
04-12-2006, 11:37 PM
people like that should not even be wearing a badge ..
just cause they think they have power they think they can get away with anything ..
i hope those people get thrown in jail and ass raped by bubba ..

Seymour222
04-13-2006, 12:51 AM
That made me furious. Why would you do that?

CopyRight
04-13-2006, 07:25 AM
Okay first off...who's to say those arent' murderers and such? Let's say they raped and killed 12 women. Do any of you know their translation of their language? How do you know what the sub text says it completely truthful? You guys are all sheep, so quick to think everything is to truthful and right. Who's to say the person who filmed this, left out the first 20mins of those guys spitting on the cops? Keep on watching CNN and believe everything they say, because it must be true. Shit, how about just watching the Al Queda network? I mean, everything they say must be true too.

Perhaps in that country it's legal for them to do it. Just remeber not everyone has humane rights like the US. This video is for bitches...there are things 100x's worse that are done to crimminals in 3rd world countries, and you are gonna cry about this.

skillzilla
04-16-2006, 02:01 PM
Okay first off...who's to say those arent' murderers and such? Let's say they raped and killed 12 women. Do any of you know their translation of their language? How do you know what the sub text says it completely truthful? You guys are all sheep, so quick to think everything is to truthful and right. Who's to say the person who filmed this, left out the first 20mins of those guys spitting on the cops? Keep on watching CNN and believe everything they say, because it must be true. Shit, how about just watching the Al Queda network? I mean, everything they say must be true too.

Perhaps in that country it's legal for them to do it. Just remeber not everyone has humane rights like the US. This video is for bitches...there are things 100x's worse that are done to crimminals in 3rd world countries, and you are gonna cry about this.

You should really just kill yourself and get it over with.

Hondatwin23
04-17-2006, 11:51 AM
"Perhaps in that country it's legal for them to do it"

please reframe from speaking for like a week!

Sport1.3
04-17-2006, 12:26 PM
well copy right kinda has a point, though its an insensitive one. u dont know why they are prisoners. IMHO though its was cruel and unjust, it looked as though they were doing it for sheer enjoyment purposes. but like he said there are far worse things in other countries for punishing criminals, and believe it or not we here in the US used to do alotta the same thing!! i would like to know what was said out of interest though