PDA

View Full Version : Seafoam....

Blitanicle99
04-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Just wanted to give a little feedback about this product I tried. Its a intake and injector cleaner your put in your vaccum lines and gas tank. Darn thing works great. Did it yesterday in my Toyota (87 22re motor) and wow what a difference, it doesnt hesitate while cold at all anymore. And noticably better pickup.
It cost about 7 bucks and anyone could easily do it. You take a third of the bottle and put it in your vaccum line, I used the one by the brake booster, while its running just let it suck it up. Then pop that line back on. Shut off the vehicle, and wait say 5-10 minutes. And crank it back up and take it up to 2k rmps and it will smoke white for about 5 minutes with a constant flow untill it dies back down. But shoot after that wow that intake is soo clean and runs great.
I am very impressed and would reccomend it to anyone.

aaronfelipe
04-12-2006, 12:11 PM
I agree with you, I saw it used and was iffy about it until I used it in my car and saw all the carbon deposits coming out the back. Great Product.
-Aaron-

99SI
04-12-2006, 12:25 PM
I swear by the stuff. I've used it here at my car lot and on my personal stuff for about a year and a half when you could only get it at a few places, and I have always been very impressed with it. We bought a bass boat with a 75 horse evinrude outboard motor that had sat for 3 years. The gas had turned to varnish and the thing wouldn't even fire. We drained the gas, put fresh high octane in, and ran seafoam straight into the carbuerators, after about two minutes of turning over the first carb came in, then the second, then the third, in about 10 minutes the motor was running like a new one. We took it down, put it in the water and it ran 58 mph the first time out in three years with no hesitation what so ever. Definately a thumbup product.

Scrilla
04-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Greatest shit ever! Period!:2cents: Lol....yea man ive been using this stuff for a long time now....works fuckin great! Used to be hard to get in the past...but they even sell it at autozone now!:goodjob:

{X}Echo419
04-12-2006, 01:01 PM
can you get it at autozone or whatever?

aaronfelipe
04-12-2006, 01:04 PM
can you get it at autozone or whatever?
Yes, it is $5.99 I believe.

SampaGuy
04-12-2006, 01:55 PM
did u use it on ur ca18? is there any risks of fucking things up?

Sammich
04-12-2006, 02:21 PM
yea im curious 2 i have a 22r(carb) and im curious. how many miles did u have on ur 22re...any leaks. i kno my oil seals need replacing would it be advisable to still do it even though they need replacing??

99SI
04-13-2006, 12:02 PM
yes^^^ use it