PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Listening to Q100

babygurl
04-12-2006, 08:22 AM
This chick yesterday gets on the radio and was saying her Fiance cheated on her. The Story is He had his bachelor party, he received oral sex from one of the exotic dancers. And he "was too drunk" to stop it....but the fiance broke down and told his wife to be that he did this. The next morning...and cried like a baby. So he felt bad.....but he told the truth very quickly....

Well the Girl hasnt talked to her fiance since she found out. And she is so upset...and yesterday she was just saying she doesnt know what do to...and that she wouldnt marry him...(Their wedding is/was this Saturday)

But the clincher on this....she gets on the radio just a few minutes ago, and says that she cheated on him a few months ago with a female...Im sorry but this bitch has no right to be mad. She did it first. The fiance has no idea, that his wife to be has done this....WTF bitches are freaking crazy...

Oh and now they are thinking this story was fake...this show is so entertaining! HAHAHAH

But seriously this chick I believe they were calling her Tammy has no right to be mad....She can be hurt but get over it... get married...and least when he does something wrong he admits it...He still cheated...well kinda....he apparently didnt return the favor but received oral sex...would you consider that cheating?

Funny Shit!

Brett
04-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Oh shit!! When I left the radio it was 7:45 so I only heard her call earlier, Now he is lucky, maybe he can get her in bed with the female she fucked and have a wild 3 some? lol

babygurl
04-12-2006, 08:29 AM
hahah Maybe...but Jeff on the show seems to think that she is fake...and just trying to get on the radio....So they are trying to verify information!

Rican219
04-12-2006, 08:32 AM
WTF bitches are freaking crazy...

Why Yes they are !!

Leisa
04-12-2006, 08:35 AM
oh wow.. I heard them talking about it this morning, but my radio on my desk doesnt get that station ( even with their new and better than ever satellite they keep advertising about)...lol... thats some wild shit.. funny

babygurl
04-12-2006, 08:36 AM
oh wow.. I heard them talking about it this morning, but my radio on my desk doesnt get that station ( even with their new and better than ever satellite they keep advertising about)...lol... thats some wild shit.. funny

You know you can go on their website and actually listen if you have headphones !!!!

The Ren
04-12-2006, 08:43 AM
Sounds like a hateful broad...

Leisa
04-12-2006, 08:45 AM
You know you can go on their website and actually listen if you have headphones !!!!

I wish I could... :confused:

babygurl
04-12-2006, 08:52 AM
sorry girl! i am listening right now!

thinkfast®
04-12-2006, 09:47 AM
sounds like a thread failure!!!

HeLLo iM iZzY
04-12-2006, 09:52 AM
Q100.5 sucks.....105.3 FTW

dereksi
04-12-2006, 09:53 AM
That fag Berts voice make want to vomit. I think if i ever saw that dude i might punch him in the throat. Lol

Jimmy B
04-12-2006, 10:07 AM
^^ dude he like 5'3.. you cant hit a little person.. lol