PDA

View Full Version : Misc Islam, WTF?!

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
have you ever seen/heard of a jewish, christian, buddhist, or even an atheist suicide bomber? what kind of religon promotes murder of innocent people? subjugation and enslavment of it's women. and wtf is thei business in the Koran about coming across someone who is not a muslim; convert, enslave, or kill. that's F'ed up.
there you go equality in action. :D

Romeyo07
04-11-2006, 02:48 PM
wonder if there are any muslims here on this site that would like to chime in.

Hulud
04-11-2006, 02:50 PM
have you ever seen/heard of a jewish, christian, buddhist, or even an atheist suicide bomber? what kind of religon promotes murder of innocent people? subjugation and enslavment of it's women. and wtf is thei business in the Koran about coming across someone who is not a muslim; convert, enslave, or kill. that's F'ed up.
there you go equality in action. :D
do some research before making ignorant posts :goodjob:

The Yousef
04-11-2006, 02:52 PM
I agree Romeyo. make a thread about Atheisits or muslims and watch people called you stupid, racist, and a crazy right-wing facist. it's best to just ignore the Religon thread altogether. look who's talking :p

there you go equality in action.

case in point...

Hulud
04-11-2006, 02:52 PM
wonder if there are any muslims here on this site that would like to chime in.
there are

but you dont need muslims to show how ignorant of a comment that was that echo made.

the religion does NOT condone suicide bombings. those are extremists. its like saying why does christianity allow killing of gays?

IT IS AN EXTREMELY SMALL PERCENTILE OF MUSLIMS WHO ARE TERRORISTS.

Romeyo07
04-11-2006, 02:56 PM
This is true. I was about to say "you might want to watch what you say", but didn't bother for arguements sake.

The Yousef
04-11-2006, 02:56 PM
-Spanish Inquistion
-Crusades
-Abortion Clinics
-Holocaust (the Catholic church did not condone the actions)
-Salem Witch Trails....

...every religion has their fair share of fundamentalists

christianity has their fair share too....

to qoute Jesus (peace be upon him)

'those without sin caste the first stone'

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
do some research before making ignorant posts :goodjob:

ok,
Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none but the evildoers. Koran 2:193

Fight against such of those...who do not forbid what Allah and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. Koran 9:29

http://www.submission.org/women/

ShooterMcGavin
04-11-2006, 03:06 PM
i'm afraid of making any comments for fear of being suicide bombed :D j/k

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:08 PM
the Crusades were to re-conquer what was taken. fact.

to be honest I could care less about muslims/islam nor do I have anything against "peaceful" muslims and those whom are sickened by these terrorists.
this just proves my point. 1 comment about Islam and the troops rally.

Hulud
04-11-2006, 03:09 PM
ok,
Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. But if they desist, fight none but the evildoers. Koran 2:193

Fight against such of those...who do not forbid what Allah and His Apostle have forbidden, and do not embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued. Koran 9:29

http://www.submission.org/women/
EVILDOERS key word there buddy

and since when does fight mean kill?

Hulud
04-11-2006, 03:11 PM
the Crusades were to re-conquer what was taken. fact.
wrong, it was to strengthen christianity and force others to follow
you may want to take a class on that, especially by a doctor who has a doctorate in religious history

to be honest I could care less about muslims/islam nor do I have anything against "peaceful" muslims and those whom are sickened by these terrorists.
this just proves my point. 1 comment about Islam and the troops rally.
the only thing you proved is that ignorance gets responses from everyone :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:12 PM
EVILDOERS key word there buddy

and since when does fight mean kill?
wft?! are you serious?
you better call Bin Laden and tell him that he fucked up. he should have sent terrorists over here to "beat up" people in the World Trade Center.

Romeyo07
04-11-2006, 03:12 PM
its not what you said, its how you said it....

The Yousef
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
1 comment about Islam and the troops rally.
how very 'christian' of you...

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
you may want to take a class on that, especially by a doctor who has a doctorate in religious history

the only thing you proved is that ignorance gets responses from everyone :goodjob:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . get your head out of your ass then do your research.

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
how very 'christian' of you...

did I say I was. point proven again.

metalman
-Holocaust (the Catholic church did not condone the actions)
-

On the contrary, catholcism was the inspiration for it.
The papacy conveniently took both sides to cloud the issue.
In that era pope john paul ii was a gas salesmean....selling chemicals to who? The SS and nazis. :rolleyes:

{X}Echo419
its not what you said, its how you said it....
yes mother. :lmfao: :goodjob:

Hulud
04-11-2006, 03:15 PM
wft?! are you serious?
you better call Bin Laden and tell him that he fucked up. he should have sent terrorists over here to "beat up" people in the World Trade Center.
let the ignorance continue

you need to grasp the concept of extremists

The Yousef

...indeed

it was a move made by the church to solidfy it's control over it's members and gain control in the region...politics bro....it all boils down to politics

Hulud
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: . get your head out of your ass then do your research.
i have done my research apparently you havent :eye:

4dmin
04-11-2006, 03:16 PM
durka durka :lmao:

The Yousef
04-11-2006, 03:17 PM
durka durka :lmao:

fuk u and your veedub driving ass!!!

:lmfao:

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:17 PM
let the ignorance continue

you need to grasp the concept of extremists

you need to grasp the concept of what you are saying.

Hulud
04-11-2006, 03:18 PM
you need to grasp the concept of what you are saying.
i do as with everyone else but you

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:21 PM
i do as with everyone else but you

I bet I can make you post all day. Like I said b4 I don't believe my 1st statments in this thtead. I proved that you people would go ape shit over it. now if I give you a treat will you sit.

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/facts/fm0038.html

The Yousef
04-11-2006, 03:22 PM
I bet I can make you post all day. Like I said b4 I don't believe my 1st statments in this thtead. I proved that you people would go ape shit over it. now if I give you a treat will you sit.

yup...that's going to be unbiased :lmao:

i'm going to go to KKK.org and read up on my black history...

Hulud
04-11-2006, 03:23 PM

i dont care if you believe it or not, no one would have jumped on you if it wasnt an ignorant comment

and yousef is correct with his last post :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:25 PM
i dont care if you believe it or not, no one would have jumped on you if it wasnt an ignorant comment

prove me wrong dumbass. o that's right; your defense is, "your ignorant." and "nu uh"

Romeyo07
04-11-2006, 03:26 PM
yes mother. :lmfao: :goodjob:

I'm not correcting you, I'm showing you why you're getting owned...

Hulud
04-11-2006, 03:27 PM
prove me wrong dumbass. o that's right; your defense is, "your ignorant." and "nu uh"
i did post but you obviously forgot already :eye:

the crusades were to make christianity grow and force others to follow not to ragain land, but if you want to believe your christian propaganda websites go ahead :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I bet I can make you post all day

now roll over

{X}Echo419
04-11-2006, 03:28 PM
I'm not correcting you, I'm showing you why you're getting owned...

ya know, I was joking.

Hulud
04-11-2006, 05:06 PM
now roll over
o yes your MAKING me post in here all day :rolleyes:

{X}Echo419
04-12-2006, 11:36 AM
o yes your MAKING me post in here all day :rolleyes:

now will you play dead

Hulud
04-12-2006, 11:38 AM
now will you play dead
im glad you act your age :rolleyes:

Tasuki_Civic
04-12-2006, 11:42 AM
This is true. I was about to say "you might want to watch what you say", but didn't bother for arguements sake.

i agree. it wasnt worth it........ :2cents:

fight club
04-12-2006, 01:23 PM
all i have to say is echo,using the world trade center to make one of your poor excuses for a joke is by far the most unintellegent things i have ever had the displeasure of reading. Bin Laden is a fundementalist who believe the "infedeles" should be killed and islam rain supreme, and as such does not bide by the true meaning of the koran, just like the christian fundementalist who believe the "niggers" and "kikes" deserve to be erradicated from the face of the earth do not bide by the bible. Would you want christianity represented by a racist jew hater? no, neither do muslims like you to use Bin Laden and Al Queda to represent their religions.

in the true form, islam is the most peaceful religion and that is known world wide. And as for your "they believe in women enslavement" comment, thats funny, because puritans and quakers and all them ((READ:CHRISTIANS THROUGHOUT HISTORY)) believed that the womans job was to serve the husband and was his property, as were his daughter.

you are just another shining example of a dumb ass uneducated moron who has been forcefed blathering stereotypes and feels all high and mighty spouting them off. since your research we requested consists of googleing catholic education sites and copying koran verses from the islamkills.org website your fellow christians made, please keep this type of uneducated biased blather out of ia.com.

{X}Echo419
04-12-2006, 02:10 PM
all i have to say is echo,using the world trade center to make one of your poor excuses for a joke is by far the most unintellegent things i have ever had the displeasure of reading. Bin Laden is a fundementalist who believe the "infedeles" should be killed and islam rain supreme, and as such does not bide by the true meaning of the koran, just like the christian fundementalist who believe the "niggers" and "kikes" deserve to be erradicated from the face of the earth do not bide by the bible. Would you want christianity represented by a racist jew hater? no, neither do muslims like you to use Bin Laden and Al Queda to represent their religions.
but it's ok for everybody to do that here to "christians".

in the true form, islam is the most peaceful religion and that is known world wide. And as for your "they believe in women enslavement" comment, thats funny, because puritans and quakers and all them ((READ:CHRISTIANS THROUGHOUT HISTORY)) believed that the womans job was to serve the husband and was his property, as were his daughter.

read: past & present

you are just another shining example of a dumb ass uneducated moron who has been forcefed blathering stereotypes and feels all high and mighty spouting them off. since your research we requested consists of googleing catholic education sites and copying koran verses from the islamkills.org website your fellow christians made, please keep this type of uneducated biased blather out of ia.com.

I said in the begining; I don't nessarly believe those statements. I was just proving that if someone did that ^this^ would happen. but I guess you formulated your opinion b4 reading anything or seeing the otherside.

Hulud
04-12-2006, 02:14 PM
but it's ok for everybody to do that here to "christians".
no one has made that much of an ignorant comment towards christians

I said in the begining; I don't nessarly believe those statements. I was just proving that if someone did that ^this^ would happen. but I guess you formulated your opinion b4 reading anything or seeing the otherside.
you were out to prove that if someone made a comment about another religion everyone would "gang up" on the christians, which did not happen here. it was everyone against you, because you made an ignorant comment, when will you see that? prolly never

{X}Echo419
04-12-2006, 02:17 PM
no one has made that much of an ignorant comment towards christians

you were out to prove that if someone made a comment about another religion everyone would "gang up" on the christians, which did not happen here. it was everyone against you, because you made an ignorant comment, when will you see that? prolly never

2 days going. every comment you make is ignorant. so stfu. O-wait you can't :2up:

Hulud
04-12-2006, 02:18 PM
2 days going. every comment you make is ignorant. so stfu. O-wait you can't :2up:
how so? im waiting because most people in here agree with what im saying in this topic

{X}Echo419
04-12-2006, 02:20 PM
how so? im waiting because most people in here agree with what im saying in this topic

whatever you say dumbass. no one cares what you say. go ahead post again.

fight club
04-12-2006, 02:20 PM
first off, i speak of christianity and STATE that the problems i see in it are not the norm. you did not do this for islam.

second, there are still sects of christianity, VERY PROMINENT sects that believe women are the offshoot of men and therefore a second class citizens, so in that aspect christians and muslims are both in the wrong.

and lastly, no, i am extremely blessed with the ability to read and infer knowledge from what i read. your post were the typical bullshit. your arguement follows the same path as the "they have black history month,why not a white history month" except yours deal with religion. if youd like to educate the rest of us on how christians do it so badly, perhaps you will be better to vocalize this in a more formal way, not starting a thread asking to be bashed and then poking fun at another religion, and making crude jokes.

pointing fingers and laughing at others, and trying, key word trying, to get laughs at the expense of others is a very immature thing to do, and does not belong in a thread made for an "educated" discussion. But even with that said, you made this thread so i should have known better to even expect a slight bit of sophistication.

Hulud
04-12-2006, 02:22 PM
whatever you say dumbass. no one cares what you say. go ahead post again.
funny look in a mirror buddy

Hulud
04-12-2006, 02:23 PM
ill give you one more post, if its not worth while this will be locked

fight club
04-12-2006, 02:24 PM
haha hulud, give him the chance to respond to me, im interested in his rebuttal

Hulud
04-12-2006, 02:27 PM
haha hulud, give him the chance to respond to me, im interested in his rebuttal
i will, im just not gonna let this ignorant ass thread go on too long

{X}Echo419
04-12-2006, 02:31 PM
first off, i speak of christianity and STATE that the problems i see in it are not the norm. you did not do this for islam.

second, there are still sects of christianity, VERY PROMINENT sects that believe women are the offshoot of men and therefore a second class citizens, so in that aspect christians and muslims are both in the wrong.

and lastly, no, i am extremely blessed with the ability to read and infer knowledge from what i read. your post were the typical bullshit. your arguement follows the same path as the "they have black history month,why not a white history month" except yours deal with religion. if youd like to educate the rest of us on how christians do it so badly, perhaps you will be better to vocalize this in a more formal way, not starting a thread asking to be bashed and then poking fun at another religion, and making crude jokes.

pointing fingers and laughing at others, and trying, key word trying, to get laughs at the expense of others is a very immature thing to do, and does not belong in a thread made for an "educated" discussion. But even with that said, you made this thread so i should have known better to even expect a slight bit of sophistication.

good for you

Hulud
04-12-2006, 02:35 PM
locked for instigating shit in an adult forum

Hulud
04-12-2006, 10:51 PM
you want to keep complaining here is the reason it was locked/post editted then deleted

DO NOT come in here to start religious wars and arguements. If a thread is made that starts off like that or goes in that direction, we will delete that thread. Most of us are adults, so please use this area as an adult.

Thankyou
IA.com

thats from the forum rules

and i got positive rep for locking it, so it seems you are the onlyone angy that i locked it